Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:58 am
"why yes sir"

(Dosn't know the english definion of aome more upon these sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:57 am
kaykeyser
"why yes sir"

(Dosn't know the english definion of aome more upon these sweatdrop )

((Sorry, I mispelled the word 'some'))  

Obsedian

Lyria883

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:26 pm
Kaden sat in his room, deaply troubled. He read a little, but when that failed him, he picked up some letters from his bags. He bagan reading them fondly, thinking of her who had written them. The strength he collected from the letters was spent when he thought again of what he was doing here.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:29 pm
raylana walked through the gardens below. she was deep in thought. follow my heart? she thought. what if my hearts confused?  

DragonSong

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:34 pm
kojay jumped of the top of the castle and dive to the ground.when he laned the ground cracked "tada!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:35 pm
Obsedian
kaykeyser
Jaden begins morning chores and askes each guest if they need any thing

*Bows deeply to Jaden*
"Good sir, could please inform me aome more upon these castle grounds?"

well there is the hedge garden, the fountain, the reflecting pool, the flower garden, the bird sactuwairy, the stables, the games yard, the fish pond, the swiming pond, the bath house, the padio, the green house, the food gardem, the fruits and beries orcherd, the maze, the trainging grounds, and a number of hard to reach semi privet gardens and the queens garden and the the kings chess garden all out side. the interior is 138 rooms of beds, art, musical istraments, dance halles, game rooms, colections of this and that, dinning arieasbathings, kitchens, ball rooms, bilord rooms,studies,liberies,closets, just about any thing you could want but the rooms acseible to the public nuber 47 the rest you need to be family or to be invitedto enter each room is clearly marked and well guared there are some rooms only known to my self and a few other.  

kaykeyser
Crew

DragonSong

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:51 am
raylana slipped from the public gardens toher private ones. she sat down besides a pool of water. white lilies grew everywhere around there, they were her favorite.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:17 am
Kojay ran in to the private gardens thinking they were the public ones 'i need to lay low' he tought to himself  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:48 am
Jaden waches from a window as Kojay and raylana are about to bump in to each other

yah kinde of like that part of Zeld OoT were links in the garden with Zelda

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:13 am
Inwe decided to take a walk through the gardens. She went and sat by a small foutain. A song popped into her head.
"O! Wanderers in the shadowed land
despair not! For though dark they stand,
all woods there be must end at last,
and see the open sun go past:
the setting sun, the rising sun,
the day's end, or the day begun.
For east or west all woods must fail.... "
She got up and wandered unknowingly into the private gardens, singing the song again and again. Then the words changed to a different song.
"May it be an evening star
Shines down upon you
May it be when darkness falls
Your heart will be true

You walk a lonely a road
Oh how far you are from home

Mornië utúlie
Believe and you will find your way

Mornië alantie
A promise lives within you now

May it be the shadow's call
Will fly away
May it be you journey on
To light the day

When the night is overcome
You may rise to find the sun

Mornië utúlie

Mornië alantie
A promise lives within you now

May it be an evening star
Shines down upon you
May it be when darkness falls
Your heart will be true

You walk a lonely a road
Oh how far you are from home

May it be the shadow's call
Will fly away
May it be you journey on
To light the day

When the night is all gone
You may rise to find the sun

Mornië utúlie

Mornië alantie
A promise lives within you now."  

Snozzwanger the Pyro

Obsedian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:50 am
kaykeyser
Obsedian
kaykeyser
Jaden begins morning chores and askes each guest if they need any thing

*Bows deeply to Jaden*
"Good sir, could please inform me aome more upon these castle grounds?"

well there is the hedge garden, the fountain, the reflecting pool, the flower garden, the bird sactuwairy, the stables, the games yard, the fish pond, the swiming pond, the bath house, the padio, the green house, the food gardem, the fruits and beries orcherd, the maze, the trainging grounds, and a number of hard to reach semi privet gardens and the queens garden and the the kings chess garden all out side. the interior is 138 rooms of beds, art, musical istraments, dance halles, game rooms, colections of this and that, dinning arieasbathings, kitchens, ball rooms, bilord rooms,studies,liberies,closets, just about any thing you could want but the rooms acseible to the public nuber 47 the rest you need to be family or to be invitedto enter each room is clearly marked and well guared there are some rooms only known to my self and a few other.

"Thank you for the information, sir."
*Bows deeply and heads toward the reflecting pool*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:24 pm
raylana walked lightly upon the paths until she got to a grassy place. she set down near a pond, it was almost like an orchard with apple trees. raylana looked up as a beautiful white unicorn dipped her nose over her shoulder. she stroked the nose softly. "im sorry honey" she said "i wish i could get you out of here."  

DragonSong

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:50 am
Inwe kept in walking, still softly singing. Seeing Raylana, she relized she was in the wrong place. 'I must get out quickly,' she thought. 'But look at the unicorn. Stay awhile and gaze ats its beauty,' said a little voice on her head. 'No. I am in the wrong place,' Inwe replied. 'Stay a little while. You know you want to,' the voice said. 'Okay.' She walked back a bit to watch the unicorn.
"Tinuviel elvanui
Elleth alfirin edhelhael
O hon ring finnil fuinui
A renc gelebrin thiliol..."
She sang, softly. She then sang the translation.
"Tinuviel elven-fair
Immortal maiden elven-wise
About him cast her night-dark hair
And arms like silver glimmering..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:58 am
Jaden atends to the dusting and the wash  

kaykeyser
Crew

Yinala

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:26 pm
About 2 miles from the castle the day before, Yuri Erizawa was stumbling around through the trees. She had been biten in the leg by a venomous snake and he vision was slowly fading. She passed out and a young dragon happened upon her. Usually such a dragon would simply eat or further harm a human being but something about Yuri enchanted the dragon. The dragon licked the wound and blew a slight warm breath to spread the saliva into the body, then blew a blue fire onto the necklace that had fallen off of Yuri's neck. The dragon moved on, knowing that with that necklace, Yuri would now be able to transform into a dragon herself.

The following day, Yuri awoke with an odd feeling running through her. She rose and realized that her skin had turned darker and scaly. Her necklace also looked different, it had been molded into a dragon shape. Yuri wandered on in confusion.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff