Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply The IV Group
Any one alive? 0.0 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jxxp

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:46 am
Akuma Of The Fist
Le Appear xD! s**t bruh reading the comments is really a throwback. I'm alive from time to time I used to be Epileptic_IV a hella long time ago. Crazy how fast time has sped past. Whole weekends spent all day on Gaia. I really owe this site for my childhood on here šŸ˜­

Man lemme tell you when a good a** portion of my childhood from 06-15 was on gaia. Now im 23 and still here lmao all be it on a newer account than my og but o whale  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:24 pm
Jxxp
Akuma Of The Fist
Le Appear xD! s**t bruh reading the comments is really a throwback. I'm alive from time to time I used to be Epileptic_IV a hella long time ago. Crazy how fast time has sped past. Whole weekends spent all day on Gaia. I really owe this site for my childhood on here šŸ˜­

Man lemme tell you when a good a** portion of my childhood from 06-15 was on gaia. Now im 23 and still here lmao all be it on a newer account than my og but o whale
Bro childhood and all of my teen years were spent on this site. Never realized how much this site meant to me. Crazy man the years fly by quick I'm 28 now with a son and wife and a house of my own. Probably one of the best time capsules I've ever seen. Sadly the new items really don't grab my attention most seem like they are for women.  

Akuma Of The Fist

O.G. Demigod

12,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500

Master Chilled

Fashionable Sex Symbol

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:24 am
sup  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:59 am
Just now seeing this but I'm alive! crazy to me that this is all still active. feels like yesterday i was a teen spending all my free time running around the rally xd  

DivineRaven IV

Divine Bachelorette

9,100 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Akuma Of The Fist

O.G. Demigod

12,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:06 am
DivineRaven IV
Just now seeing this but I'm alive! crazy to me that this is all still active. feels like yesterday i was a teen spending all my free time running around the rally xd
Bro preach! Now I'm an adult with a whole a** wife and kid and 3 dogs. Sometimes I just log on briefly to smile and reminisce on some pretty happy times.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:59 pm
Just saw this - I'm alive blaugh Same, it's been ages since the last time I logged in. Farming in ZOmg feels like ages ago  

JackyWaky IV

Skilled Sex Symbol

15,165 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Matt Slater

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:21 am
Still here!  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 7:59 pm
Glad to see its still alive on here from time to time ;D  

Jxxp

OG Gaian

LeCajun

Giver

10,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 7:34 pm
Still dead, I mean up and walking..... or typing and lurking  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 12:33 pm
I'm always dropping into here off and on but simultaneously noticing that I cannot get into Rally, Virtual Hollywood or Towns which is a bit sad. Rally 3 never has anyone in it so sadly it seems that end of "hanging out" on Gaia has died off for the most part. Now I just pop on every few months, sometimes more, and check the market to see if items I once wished to get and never could are somehow in my account's insignificant budget šŸ¤£  

ASSI-IOLE

Wheezing Shapeshifter

9,175 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Jxxp

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:23 pm
ASSI-IOLE

Same for the most part, i hop on and off from time to time. Ill usually be active for about a month then hiatus and vend the entire time so that i can soen it all a** soon as i get back. Like im down to 5t at this point after entering raffles and buying a nhb smile
I went through a phase when i tried to figure out a way to save gaias economy/inflation and literally came up with nothing but keep it as is or a full wipe and reset but theres no ******** way  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 8:44 pm
ninja  

R E P U L S O R

OG Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100

Ouija IV

Invisible Prophet

8,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 2:46 am
Hello everyone, Iā€™m just now returning after an extended break of 5 years.

I would like people of like mindedness to add me as a friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:30 pm
im always alive  

god n1t30wl xiii ssc

Kirakux

Friendly Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:09 pm
Hello, I just got back into Gaia. smile

I spent my childhood on here, my OG account was made back in 2006. Now here I am going to be approaching 20 years in 3. o - o  
The IV Group

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff