Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Cygnus_Pisces: Cygnus_Pisces' Gallery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 2:35 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Just playing some Genshin Impact

Cool. I'll let you know about How many players for more OOC Games, when I find out about more TV Games.
Not sure why?

So since...
looks like its about to storm again on my end. Anyway...

...Since Legends of the Hidden Temple & All Star Challenge requires 6 Teams and 6 Characters and their friends as teammates (ie: Teams of 2 People), we would skip on those OOC Games since you're able to RP as 5-6 characters, Cy?
Since 6 Teams & 2 players on each team would be roughly 12 Players as Legends of the Hidden Temple & All Star Challenge are Massive OOC Games in a way.

You're On is also Massive, but I can do 1 Team doing all 3 Challenges as 3 players guessing how many challenges that team could complete. But I have a long way to go before I can talk about You're On.

So some of how many player listings shown for the OOC Games, some of them have Team Formats which depends on what OOC Game it is, Cy.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 2:45 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Cool. I'll let you know about How many players for more OOC Games, when I find out about more TV Games.
Not sure why?

So since...

...Since Legends of the Hidden Temple & All Star Challenge requires 6 Teams and 6 Characters and their friends as teammates (ie: Teams of 2 People), we would skip on those OOC Games since you're able to RP as 5-6 characters, Cy?
Since 6 Teams & 2 players on each team would be roughly 12 Players as Legends of the Hidden Temple & All Star Challenge are Massive OOC Games in a way.

You're On is also Massive, but I can do 1 Team doing all 3 Challenges as 3 players guessing how many challenges that team could complete. But I have a long way to go before I can talk about You're On.

So some of how many player listings shown for the OOC Games, some of them have Team Formats which depends on what OOC Game it is, Cy.
Okay?  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 3:00 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Not sure why?

So since...

Okay?

I hope that answers the question about how many characters in an OOC Game since I'm trying to remember.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 3:21 pm
CrystBalfast
um... when did I ask about any of that? haven't followed any of those games so I have never had any reasons to wonder about it  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 3:42 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
um... when did I ask about any of that? haven't followed any of those games so I have never had any reasons to wonder about it

Okay. Heard of TMNT Cereal? It's a Chex Like Cereal with Marshmallow Ninja Weapon, Turtle & Pizza shapes

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 4:03 pm
CrystBalfast
Never heard of it  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 4:12 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Never heard of it

Saw any good movies lately?  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 4:19 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Never heard of it

Been weeks since I last watched a movie (I don't remember what the last one was)  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 4:39 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Never heard of it

Been weeks since I last watched a movie (I don't remember what the last one was)

I'm watching Star Trek 2 at the moment. Once I have the remaining Land Before Movies 1, 2, 3 & 5, I'll see the first 5 Movies again  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 4:41 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Never heard of it

I'm watching Star Trek 2 at the moment. Once I have the remaining Land Before Movies 1, 2, 3 & 5, I'll see the first 5 Movies again
Okay. only watched one or two of the old 'star trek' movies (don't remember which one), and the first 'land before time'  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 5:54 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Never heard of it

Okay. only watched one or two of the old 'star trek' movies (don't remember which one), and the first 'land before time'

Okay.
Anyway, evening. I can't think of an RP Sweden Character Pilot to at the moment.
But I'll fill you in what's happening... I was working on the OOC Gallery doing some Fine Tuning and Tidying up while I was on my trip earlier.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 11:33 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay.
Anyway, evening. I can't think of an RP Sweden Character Pilot to at the moment.
But I'll fill you in what's happening... I was working on the OOC Gallery doing some Fine Tuning and Tidying up while I was on my trip earlier.
okay  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 9:42 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay.
okay

Afternoon. What's new?  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 9:45 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay.
okay

Afternoon. What's new?
Nothing much, just listening to music from A Link to the Past  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 10:13 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay.
okay

Afternoon. What's new?
Nothing much, just listening to music from A Link to the Past

Okay. I'm relaxing at the moment.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items