Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Blessings of the Divine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:49 am
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loki sat in his throne room as the girls got ready for bed and once they where asleep he reached out to see there dreams and as he did he learned much more about them as he looked through there memories."They are very different form the girls where I come from."He says as his castle shits slowly to fit those who live inside it and even the cloths on the ends of there beds change to fit them better both in size and how they look."Tomorrow we have a lot to do."He says with a grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:56 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The following morning the girls woke at the sound of a blasting horn as they all raced out of bed noticing their clothes had changed as well they began to hurry toward the window to see a procession outside it seemed a small crowd of people in cloaks were heading their way to the sea castle only to stop on the shore as they all got onto their knee,"Loki god of chaos and mischief please open up to your loyal humble servants!", shouted a man then they all fell silent as you could hear the sound of their cloaks whipping in the cool morning air. Anne turned to the others,"We will have to return to the throne room I'm sure he will want us to start working soon", she said ushering them out the door as they all made their way down the hall and toward his throne room waiting at the entrance for his announcement.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:32 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki's eyes opened and he slowly stood up as the girls came into the room."Seems you all slept well,and it would seem we have guests."He says as he passes them`and the large doors slowly open and he walks out and looks at the follows before him he could tell they where Norse under there clocks he could see armor and weapons even on the females."My Norse brothers and sisters welcome it seems word as already begone to spread of my arrival."He says as the bridge starts to rise out of the water to let them cross."My brother and father see fit to let me be so I will in turn have fun here on your world."He says with a grin.,  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:46 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

"Blessed are the Divine we are most honored to meet you", said the man standing as all begin to come forward they would follow their leader now and began to prepare his new place,"Have you come to take on england?", he asked,"This country is vast and beautiful and can easily be conquered", said the man,"More will be coming we have sent scouts home to our main lands and asked them to spread the word our people have lived here on the edge of Wales for a long time waiting for such a glorious day to arrive"; While they all came in the girls stood off to the corner watching the people come in to the great hall, Anne was uncertain of what was happening but apparently the norse god had summoned his people with just one simple act and yesterday seemed to be different; The women came forward inspecting the English girls,"You are english women have decided to serve Loki?", one asks as anne nods and the women chuckle softly,"Good choice my darlings you have not regretted your descions", they then walked away to join the men as Anne watched everyone assemble in.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:11 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki listens to the man speak and he grins."Well done nice to have people who can get work done."He says and then he waves for the girls to join him."Anne you and the girls can start getting food ready I am sure our guests are hungry."He then stopped and laughs."I forgot to show you where every thing is."He says before waving his hand in front of them giving them all the info they would need on the castle."There should be plenty of meet and other things needed for meals and once the food is done you may eat as well."He adds before waving them off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:34 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

As if in a daze the girls began to realize where all the stuff was in the kitchen they nodded toward loki,"Yes sir", they then raced off to the kitchen in which the english girls were in a frenzy to prepare a meal for many,"This is just like they would make in court I wanna make a cake!", said joan as she giggled,"I wish we could read then we could tell what that recipe books says", sighed anne as the girls nodded maybe one day loki would have someone teach them to read if not they didnt mind so much... It would be several hours of cooking but soon the food was getting ready and they began carrying it out on large platters onto the big dinner table.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:28 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki spent time talking to the people who joined them and soon he leads them to the dinning room and then shortly after that the girls start to bring the food out."It would seem its time to eat,take your fill."He says before looking over at the girls as they bring the food out and he noticed how Anne seemed to be always taking the lead with them and he grins.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:51 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne and the girls ran about the dinning hall filling up mugs of ale and taking care of anything else the guest needed after everyone seemed to be settled out they could all take a brief moment to break in the kitchen,"This is harder than the manor", confessed anne as she wiped sweat from her brow with her hankerchief,"Ya it is..", margret said; The girls sat about the place giving themsleves a moments rest before they all agreed it be good to go check on everyone again,"We dont want to upset loki", with a nodd they all headed back out checking on the guest as anne came over to loki with a gold pitcher or wine,"Would you like a drink lord loki?", she asked ready to pour into his cup.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:56 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki was talking to some one when Anne came up and asked if he wanted a drink and he turns and looks at her."I would thank you and good timing Anne once the guests are all fed i want you and the girls to join me in the throne room and don't worry you all are doing a splendid job."He says letting her fill his cup."Oh and dont forget to have food your selfs wouldnt want you to go hungry."He adds.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:22 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne nodded towards him,"Of course lord loki we I will inform everyone", she told him,"We promise to eat later once everyone is finished and we will clean up as well", she told him,"I will let everyone know to file into the throne room immediately on your order", she filled his cup and went to the kitchen letting everyone know the news as they all filed into throne room the English women stood in a solid line waiting to see what the god of chaos was going to do for them so far he had been nice hopefully it remained that way....  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:16 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki soon headed back to his throne room and the girls wound up beating him there and he laughs a little."You have all proven your selfs today the sudden appearance of our guests and how quickly you moved to feed them."He says as he sits down and he looks at them."I may be the god of chaos but I can be generous to those who prove them selfs to my service,so as a reward tell me something you would want."He says with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:43 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The girls looked at one another they couldnt believe it the god of chaos was granting them whatever they want so one by one each girl began to answer...
1. Mary wanted a beautiful gown
2. Joan wanted to own a pretty sapphire necklace
3. Margret wanted a beautiful gown
4. Katherine wanted the strength of a man
And finally when it came to anne she told loki in a soft manner,"I want the gift to learn to read", she told him,"Maybe a tutor or the knowledge of how to read...", she said. Non of the girls could read and write and if one of them could learn then she could teach the rest slowly.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:57 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki listened to the girls wishes and most where the normal things for young human girls wants but two of them where something he wasn't expecting and he grins."Strength of a man hmm very well."loki says as his eyes glow slightly and the girls gifts appear on them and Katherine became more toned and her muscles became far more defined."Ah Anne a very useful skill."He says his eyes glowing slightly again before he stands and walks up to her and a book appears in his hand and he hands it to her."A little something to get you started,reading grants knowledge and knowledge is power I have also boosted your memory."The book was a simple story book.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:05 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne watched as everyone seemed to get there gifts even Katherine seemed to have a body change as her muscles were more toned and she felt strength in her arms; Anne was handed the story book by loki and looking up into his red eyes she felt dazed for a moment as her mind began to expand and she was able to understand the English language she looked down at the story book,"The Legend of Camelot...", she said gazing down at it she blinked finding herself blushing with pleasure at the ability to read,"Thank you very much", she told him softly gazing up as the girls were very excited about there gift and in unison said,"Thank you lord loki for these gifts", they all bowed there heads and marveled at there treasures.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:23 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki grins."Now that the gifts have been given its time to prepare for i feel that a battle is growing close and the men and woman will need there armors tended to and swords sharppend."He says turning to them."You will find all that you need in your rooms."He then waves his hand."I have given you all the knowledge you need for your tasks."He adds and then he looks at Anne."Stay for a moment would you."He says as he walks up to the throne and sits.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff