Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ [Stage Three] The Vote Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:41 pm
Well. There seemed to be enough assembled ponies here, and the changelings were mingling amongst them. Just Lance looked about their numbers and nodded to himself. This would do just fine.

"Attention, everyone! If you would please give me your attention!" He called, waving a hoof.

"I believe this has been enough time. If I could get your thoughts on moving forward, it would be greatly appreciated. That way, we can figure out where to go from here."

--

This is it! In your post, all you need to do is post if you think the changelings should be welcomed to Everchange or be asked to leave!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:40 pm
She nodded in agreement, she could understand the need to hide to protect oneself. There had been some heavy breather at the Market a few years back, the idea of whom still gave Mute a chill down her spine. She'd been well aware of the eyes on her that year, and she was all too glad they'd moved after she'd reported them.
She nodded slightly more enthusiastically at the mention of being at the market before. Of course she had! Since she was a foal she'd loved performing for others in her own little way with her more chatty sister.
She began to gesture a reply when the announcement was called, and she glanced back at Bullseye with a nose wrinkle. Sure, she hadn't had the greatest reaction to finding out there were changelings among them, her fears in her mind at the time being completely rational. But to cast them out after all this?
She shook her head.
To make her point, she nudged Bullseye with a shoulder in a buddy-buddy fashion and puffed her chest proudly at Lance, making her silent claim.

"They have my vote to stay."

Hattaki
I live I swear. XD

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Copper turned to Just Lance and listened. At this point, He felt he hadn't asked enough questions to vote. Maybe there was still time to speak with the changelings or the folks that were here. At his heart, He was a soft pony so would likely agree to let them in.

"Daddy, The mama is talking to a foal like me!"

"Oh really? that's pretty neat, Cherry." He turns back to the fruit stand. Places a few bits on the cart and takes some cherries.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:32 pm
Royal leaned into Starshine. Inhaling slowly. "I...I guess." his cheeks darkened as he felt a surge of adoration as the thought that he was worth something to the bright male entered his mind. "...a-are you sure I'm worth it? I seemed to of gathered a lot of your siblings around me." he was curious about that. He knew that he was capable of showing compassion and love to all of his sisters. Was his heart big enough for all the changelings?

Royal tilted his head towards the other male. "You know how I feel about you Starshine. That...I can honestly say that I haven't changed my heart. Its why everything hurt so much. I..." he let out a groan as he lowered his head into his hooves. "IDon'tWantToLoseYou."

RozeyBear

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

19,375 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:57 pm
Jiniya's ears flattened as he answered her in a dramatic fashion. She wasn't prepared for it at all and ended up showing it by a huge frown. "Thanks for the answer." She said softly and decided it best to move on with her mission. "I'll be going now." She gave a small smile and then backed away slowly at first but then walked at her normal pace. This was when Just Lance announced that it was that time so she decided to let him know her vote. She approached the pony and shyly whispered to them that she felt that they should stay. She didn't offer up a reason because they were her own private reasons.

Valdmir Talamore
Moving on xD

So Long Gay Bowser
quoting you to let you know she interacted with him

Jiniya looked around after she informed the right party as to her decision. She considered going to another changeling for more answers but figured it was best to just go to the source. She spotted the queen communicating with a few foals that were probably confused and curious with the situation at hand. She started to get a little nervous and considered waiting until the foals wandered off but decided against it. She moved away from Just Lance and slowly approached the foals with the queen trying to give the foals time to get all of their questions answered. Her mind was racing with all of the questions and possibilities but before she realized it, she arrived before the queen. She wasn't sure how the queen would react to her asking the foals if she could talk to the queen or if they would even wander off somewhere else. She decided to take the chance and bent down to be closer to the foals' level once she could speak without interrupting. "May I ask the queen a few things too?" She gave them a sweet smile and waited patiently for their decision.

So Long Gay Bowser
letting you know you have more company

houllow
foal conversation biggrin

RozeyBear
Sibling should be quoted too <3

changelings should be welcomed to Everchange  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:03 pm
".....but why a hole? Did it hurt to get them??? Can you swim???" Seastone didn't hesitate to snap off her continued stream of questions, perhaps pausing only a moment when Just Lance said something about letting the Changelings go or stay. A snort from the foal was her response to that. "They're 'ready here yanno, it's not like you can tell them to go away." The little aquatic's ears flattened a little with annoyance before perking right back up. Pretty little fillies needed to look nice after all. "That'd make you a big jerk."

Seastone turned her head up towards the Changeling Queen and smiled, almost as if she expected a nuzzle for her efforts or what not. M....maybe. She didn't have to be rewarded of course, but maybe her and Firelight getting praised would be nice (because of course Firelight deserved praise too - Seastone wouldn't allow anything but the best for her sister). The approach of the stranger did get a little (super soft) snort though - how dare they interrupt when it was the twin's turn at talking to Morpho! Rude! "An' anyway, my name's Seastone Embers an' this is my best sister ever, Firelight Fjord. You can call me Seastone iffin you want, but I guess you gotta talk to the adults now."

So Long Gay Bowser
for morpho and a bit for lance!
RozeyBear
firelight love!
Niyaru Delacroix
ohohoho!

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Daehisie finally felt the chill being in the shade so long and worried about her son being cold. It would seem he agreed as he she could hear him shuffling around before she heard him scrabble out from his basket. Did he really mind the cold so much? Standing quickly she followed the noise he made as he headed toward the group of other ponies. She heard the question about the changelings staying or being chased out. She didn’t care one way or another. The might be darker beings and ignored for some things or looked down on but she had no opinion one way or another as long as they did not harm her child. She held up her small stones by her hooves to warn her of others who might be in her way. She felt one shift against how far she had it out using her magic which made her adjust her position. Her ears were focused on the sounds of her son's traveling.

Warm. He scrabbled around trying to find something warm to cozy up next to. the warmer the better.

User ImageTeal Tale listened to the question being put out to them all. “I don’t want my sister to be sad and loosing Cherry would do that. I vote they stay.” She didn’t know how Mango felt but she was sure that the wonderful pony would not want to lose a member of her family even if they were different then she had thought.

My ponies vote stay~ and are open for interaction.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:56 pm
houllow

So Long Gay Bowser

"Just to see how everypony is doing. Are you ok?" Piper questioned her sister. Much the Cobalt siblings had outright stated that they still felt that she was part of the family and she considered them as part of hers as well.

"I thought Royal was with you? Could've sworn I heard him calling.."
-----

Copper and Opal approached the Changeling Queen once more. Opal started eating the fruit Copper picked up for her.

"Daddy, I wanna go meet her too!"

Copper wasn't entirely sure how to feel about this but the Queen seemed nice enough to the other foal and was polite to him when they spoke.

"I suppose you can.."

Accompanied by Copper, Cherry Opal approached and shyly offered Queen Morpho some of her cherries.

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:40 pm
Shadowed Flower narrowed her eyes for a moment before closing them, allowing a deep breath to pass through her mind and lungs. She needed time to process what she would say next since she clearly was not okay despite how everything seemed to be. She was supposed to be the one who always was okay though, the one who would deal with everything and just smile it off and sulk about it alone later.

The words she would speak here and now needed to be carefully chosen, carefully spoken. "My........ .." Wrong, so she started again. "Royal is....best left alone, right now. He's received quite a few shocks as you can imagine, though...." From the looks of it he was being.....whatevered. Shadowed's thoughts didn't want to process that far, that much. "As for how I am?" She wanted to shout does it matter at the top of her lungs, but she refrained. "I'm tired and I want to go home."

The earth mare wanted to forget everything about this day and pretend it never happened. Her head hurt and her heart hurt.

Abeno Seimei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:09 pm
Proxying for Ice_Dragon_Demon

Sapphire wants her sister, Piper, to know she supports her.
She hopes that Piper will introduce her to the changeling Queen as she did Glitch.

Sapphire Votes that the Changelings should be welcomed!  

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:27 am
While she'd been completely focused upon Mute Point's expressions and answers, understanding rather quickly that paying attention would be best with the other mare, a call still caught her attention all the same. Miss Bullseye glanced over towards Just Lance for a moment, ice pumping through her veins as she thought of the possibility of being asked to leave, of being sent back to the Hive and away from ponies just as... But she swallowed a bit and held tight to the hopes that her friends, that Deli, Royal and Shadowed who she knew through Royal, that now Mute Point wouldn't think the worst of her or her hivemates after all of this. That she could stay with them maybe?

Seeing the wrinkle of Mute's nose she blinked a bit behind the fringe of her bangs and did so once again, a gobsmacked expression crossing her face entirely when she was bumped in the shoulder. Seeing the larger clown's expression and how she stood by in solidarity with her made a large smile spread over Bullseye's face and she puffed up her own chest and stood square with Mute, even if it was much smaller and shier by comparison.

"Thank you, thank you so much." She whispered quietly up at Mute.

ChexaRain
I don't know if I am. lol

~~~

There were lots of other ponies around, Raripila stuck to the outer edges of the gathering, gaining as much information as she possibly could until she finally came to stand almost too close to a much larger stallion she hadn't noticed at first. Between his tall frame and the giant changeling nearby, the little Aquatic could only stare quietly. They were... asking for a vote? A vote on if some ponies should stay, though she quickly gleaned that it was the changelings that they were talking about.

Her eyes glanced around at all of them, scattered through the crowd, interacting with other ponies around them as if they were no different at all. Having been 'different' herself at first, when she'd first come up from under the water, Rari couldn't see any reason to force them away for that.

"They should stay in the light with us, where we all belong. Together, like they are now." She said quietly, looking up at the larger stallion when she said it, her body language nervous in his presence.

So Long Gay Bowser
Rari thinks the changelings should stay!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:56 am
The aquatic simply smiled at the unicorn as he read him like one of his books. "Yeah, but actually saying it might get me in trouble," he chuckled as he teased him before turning his gaze to a nearby stall topped with various items scattered about the top. He squinted slightly, believing to have seen a rather old leather bound book. Maybe it was one Fireside would like.

"How 'bout for now we go check out some of the stalls?" He inquired easily, bringing his bright eyes back to the unicorn in front of him. "We can make the most of it while we're here." Their girls, however, had diffent plans.

The very moment the girls ran off, Sunny attempted to call for them. He knew it wouldn't work, not with how spirited those two fillies were, but it was worth a shot. When they just kept going, stopping only when they came to the hooves of the Queen Changeling, he nearly had a heart attack right along with Fireside.

Firelight giggled as her twin fired question after question, interrupting with only one of her own. With a wrinkled nose, she looked up at Morpho, "What's a carapacace?"

Her golden eyes flickered over to Just Lance as he spoke, her own frown pulling at her lips as she looked between her sister and the Queen before them. "Yeah!" She agreed with her sister, eagerly nodding her head. "You can't make them leave, it's not nice!" After all, she saw now problem with these new ponies. They we're different, yes but that didn't make them bad, right? If it was bad to be different then everyone would be bad by default and that... that just didn't make sense.

Bold as always, Firelight moved herself closer to the Queen and planted herself directly next to her leg. Her head tilted, leaning against Morpho as she craned her neck to look up at her for a moment before looking to the new pony. Her eyes narrowed slightly and she reached out to pull her sister next to her, ending with both of them cuddled under Morpho. She's wasn't afraid of this newcomer, she may have just been a bit protective of her sister and she'd been a little too far away for her liking.

While she waited, the unicorn filly turned her gaze to her sister. "Adult talk." She scrunched her nose, sticking her tongue out as proof of her displeasure. "What now, Seastone?" Firelight leaned to the side to peer around her sister, surveying the surrounding ponies until her gaze landed on an approaching foal and their parent.

She immediately perked up, grinning over at the new foal. "Hey are you here 'cause you think Morpho's pretty, too?"

So Long Gay Bowser
firelight doesn't understand the concept of person space i'm sorry Morpho xD

houllow
dads are freaking out and sisters don't care lol

Niyaru Delacroix
hiding foals haha

Abeno Seimei
kinda puttin' poor Cherry Opal on the spot, there lol

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:19 pm
The amount of positive attention was startling to the queen, but she seemed to take it in stride. The first of the foals, Seastone, seemed to be attached to her already. She smiled, and leaned over to nuzzle at her with surprising gentility. Two of them played amongst her legs, and to those who had not seen her at the hive- had not known her to raise her little grubblings by hoof- it must have been a strange sight.

"Many of my children had them when they were born. I... am one of the few remaining who was born without them," an indirect answer, but the foals did not need to be made aware of the nuance of changeling history. Morpho stood more upright as more ponies approached. She used her magic to take the offered cherries from Cherry Opal, and offered a smile and a nod to the little foal.

"Why, thank you so much! These look quite lovely," she cooed, still gentle and soft for the little ones. But there was a grown pony who also called for her attention, and the queen's sapphire eyes flicked up to Jiniya.

"Of course. Ask of me what you will."

ALL OF YOU I GUESS???

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:43 pm
It was true, Royal had unwitting gathered quite an amount of changelings in his life, but no for the reason everyone feared. None of them saw him as a meal ticket--and if they did, they were careful to keep that information from Starshine. Instead, he was a genuine friend, brother, whatever they seemed to need because he was a genuine pony. One full of compassion and understanding. It was one of many reasons the changeling admired him.

He stayed quiet as Royal continued to speak, only turning a questioning glance to him upon his sudden groan and drop of his head. He didn't have to wait long for the answer to his unspoken inquiry of what was wrong as he rather unceremoniously blurted his next words. For a moment, Star simply looked at him. His expression remained carefully controlled until the corners of his lips began to curl into a small smile.

With a small laugh, he leaned down and nuzzled against his jaw. "You won't. Not now... Not when I can finally be me and..." He broke off, his confidence suddenly draining.

Should he confess himself? Of course he should. But... Was it the best time? His eyes lifted, moving back toward the opening that led out into the crowds. This may be his only chance. There was a possibility that, even if they were accepted, he may not be able to see him again for one reason or another. Then again... What if he could? What if he confessed himself and got to continue seeing him? Maybe they could be more.

The changeling took a breath, silencing his rampant thoughts for as long as it took him to turn his head back to Royal and utter a soft, "I don't want to leave you." Again, it hadn't been what he'd meant to say, but it still held the same weight. He had come to adore this pony amd without him.. he didn't think his world would be as bright.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
<3

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

19,375 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:04 pm
Royal nuzzled back into the other, just out of instinct. Once Starshine's words sank in however. The poor male went several shades of purple as he shyly looked down at his front hooves. He leaned into the other's side. "So...uhm...if your serious about....us...." oh by the seasons what was he saying!!! He inhaled slowly. "If...if you do want something between us. I...I wouldn't be opposed."

This was the most awkward moment ever hooves down...

He nuzzled Starshine as his nerves might of gotten the better of him. "Okay...so..." he looked up to the other. "What did you want to do now?"

RozeyBear

Regardless of anything. Royal thinks Changelings should stay!  
▶ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff