Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD
who is the coolest character in zelda? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaellia

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:56 pm
NeonMashedPotatoes
Fera343
Dark Link, Saria and Sheik from OoT

Kafei, Tatl, Mikau (short lived), Romani and Lulu from Majora's Mask
dark link is quite hot

Oh so true! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:02 pm
That Gerudo woman that runs the Gerudo Training grounds. She's got awesome hair. A close second is the Blonde girl in the Kokiri forest.  

Miss-Momi-Mallow

Sparkling Faun

16,875 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500

Peakers

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:29 am
Link is the coolest for me... hehe.. hehe...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:23 pm
Well....
I like Link, Zelda, Veran, Nayru, the Flute Boy in ALttP, Kotake and Koume, Dark Link ((agrees with Fera343 and NeonMashedPotatoes)), Fierce Diety Link, annd Anju.  

Sakana_Izumi

WhiteSOX+BAND!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:18 am
Saria.....Zelda......Link.......Epona........Zoras.,....yea tht's about it.....oh wait no........the two brothers who are always dancing or jumpity or whatever they're funny  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:56 am
I like Veran from Oracle of Ages the most. I think it's really cool that she can possess people.  

SilentNightWings

xallumz

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:48 am
I would say the dog in majora's mask that if you try to pet it as a Deko Schrub you get attacked.. xD
or
Ruto, because when you have to carry her you can through her.... BTW I actually hate Ruto.. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:27 am
Naburu from Ocarina Of Time
Fierce Diety Link from Majora's Mask  

T BaZil

Gracious Genius

8,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

darkangel08766

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:25 am
well, it's really hard to choose. I would have to say that dark link is the coolest boss. He takes the most thinking to beat plus, he is kind of hot. heart but hands down the most annoying bosses were the fish in majora's mask and the boss in the spirit temple. The boss in the spirit temple was the hardest to beat. It took me about a million times to beat.(i didn't drink the special milk)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:26 am
Fera343
NeonMashedPotatoes
Fera343
Dark Link, Saria and Sheik from OoT

Kafei, Tatl, Mikau (short lived), Romani and Lulu from Majora's Mask
dark link is quite hot

Oh so true! heart heart heart

I know! heart heart heart heart  

darkangel08766

T BaZil

Gracious Genius

8,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:36 am
bunnylink890
well, it's really hard to choose. I would have to say that dark link is the coolest boss. He takes the most thinking to beat plus, he is kind of hot. heart but hands down the most annoying bosses were the fish in majora's mask and the boss in the spirit temple. The boss in the spirit temple was the hardest to beat. It took me about a million times to beat.(i didn't drink the special milk)

Really? I thought the Spirit Temple was the easiest one. I would put a whoopin on that temple without the map or compass. But I'm good like that. I think the hardest boss in there is probablyMorpha or that dragon Vol-something. And then in Majora's Mask... the hardest boss was that big fish thingy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:55 pm
My fave boss is definately Dark Link, he's very hot first of all and second of all it takes some thinking to beat him. My favorite characters are Tetra from Wind Waker, because she's so sarcastic and she's pretty awesome, commanding around a bunch of grown men, and Sheik because she's so mysterious (and hot - why can't Sheik be an actual guy? crying ) before you know she's Zelda, she just has this air about her that's really cool in a strange way.  

(Losing Consciousness)

ZeldaMaster02895

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:12 am
speak_myth
nizzy669
who do you think is the coolest char in all of zelda?
i think its ganondorf.
he's almost always the bad guy and his abilites and looks change drasticaly in each title.he gives the oh yea ive dun good fealing after u beat the game.

hey comeon tell me who ur fav character or boss is ninja

YAY!! mrgreen I agree with you! Ganon is the best villian in all gamedom (in my humble oppinion) He was awesome in WW and OoT!!! heart

Ganon andd gandorf are one in the same but ganon is a giant monster beast thing and gandorf is like a mad crazy wizard dude

I will always like gandorfs dark heart and ganons even bigger dark heart I love every villian in zelda games though  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:32 am
Juicio
bunnylink890

Really? I thought the Spirit Temple was the easiest one. I would put a whoopin on that temple without the map or compass. But I'm good like that. I think the hardest boss in there is probablyMorpha or that dragon Vol-something. And then in Majora's Mask... the hardest boss was that big fish thingy.

She doesn't mean the Spirit Temple in Ocarina of Time due to the fact that you dont need Chateau Romani to beat Twin Rova. In fact, the special milk is only found in Majora's Mask.

She's talking about Stone Tower Dungeon with the two centipede bosses, Twin Mold since the Giant's mask takes up way too much magic, and the only possible way of defeating them is to smack down the pillars in the sand and go small to get the magic jars.

=_= Volvagia's the dragon.

Kristina Hitori
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Duck

23,165 Points
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

[[Metal Crusader]]

Aged Member

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:56 pm
Kristina Hitori
Juicio
bunnylink890

She doesn't mean the Spirit Temple in Ocarina of Time due to the fact that you dont need Chateau Romani to beat Twin Rova. In fact, the special milk is only found in Majora's Mask.

She's talking about Stone Tower Dungeon with the two centipede bosses, Twin Mold since the Giant's mask takes up way too much magic, and the only possible way of defeating them is to smack down the pillars in the sand and go small to get the magic jars.

=_= Volvagia's the dragon.

xd People need to learn the proper names. Stone Temple = Canyon.

"Swamp, Mountain, Ocean, Canyon find the four and bring them here." Teal(I believe).

Skullkid backhands Teal, "Don't speak out of line, stupid fairy."

I play Zelda too much. xd

(That boss is also the same as the one in the swamp temple of the dark world in A Link to the Past. I'm not attempting to spell the name of the swamp...)  
ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff