Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] The Sapphire Stand
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:27 pm
PupSage

Which Rhauns do you have marked?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:36 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox
PupSage

Which Rhauns do you have marked?

4&5  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:44 pm
If mark attacks an ally within 5 squares of guards.

Warden's Grasp
At-Will ✦ Primal

Immediate Reaction

Close Burst 5

Trigger: an enemy marked by the user and within 5 squares of the user makes an attack that does not include the user as a target

Target: the triggering enemy

Effect: The user slides the target 1 square. The target is slowed and cannot shift until the end of its turn.

Will slide them into the nearest square to Guards that is also NOT adjacent to an ally. Ie if R4 took an AoO on Rhaun I would slide him south of R5. NOTE: IF this happens they also take 4 damage.

If mark attacks anyone except guards while guard is in melee:

Warden's Fury
At-Will ✦ Primal, Weapon

Immediate Interrupt

Melee Weapon

Requirement: An enemy marked by you makes an attack that does not include you as a target

Target: The triggering enemy

Attack: Strength vs. AC

Hit: "1[W] + Strength modifier damage and the target grants combat advantage to you and your allies until the end of your next turn.
"Level 21: 2[W] + Strength Modifier Damage."[PH2:154]

19 vs AC for 5 damage  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:08 pm
PupSage

Warden's Grasp
At-Will ✦ Primal

Immediate Reaction

Close Burst 5

Trigger: an enemy marked by the user and within 5 squares of the user makes an attack that does not include the user as a target

Effect: The user slides the target 1 square. The target is slowed and cannot shift until the end of its turn.

Will slide them into the nearest square to Guards that is also NOT adjacent to an ally. Ie if R4 took an AoO on Rhaun I would slide him south of R5. NOTE: IF this happens they also take 4 damage.

Warden's Fury
At-Will ✦ Primal, Weapon

Immediate Interrupt

Melee Weapon

Requirement: An enemy marked by you makes an attack that does not include you as a target

Hit: "1[W] + Strength modifier damage and the target grants combat advantage to you and your allies until the end of your next turn.

19 vs AC for 5 damage

R4 and R5 are both making opportunity actions against Rhaun, but you can only take one immediate reaction per round. Which of these actions would you like to do, and against which target?  

AlphabetFish

AlphabetFish

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:42 pm
PupSage

Warden's Grasp
At-Will ✦ Primal

Immediate Reaction

Close Burst 5

Warden's Fury
At-Will ✦ Primal, Weapon

Immediate Interrupt

Melee Weapon

19 vs AC for 5 damage

To keep things moving, I had your character act on the first thing that came up--R4 making its opportunity attack. It was slid one square south and took 4 dmg.

You also might want to change the post you made pre-emptively, as well, since so many positions of characters have changed.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:27 pm
Sorry, I was sleeping by the time you posted that.
I also mixed up the init somehow and thought I was posting after Bahl, but it appears that post was deleted. I will delete mine.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

AlphabetFish

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:12 pm
PupSage
Sorry, I was sleeping by the time you posted that.
I also mixed up the init somehow and thought I was posting after Bahl, but it appears that post was deleted. I will delete mine.

No biggie, sorry I couldn't wait any more for your answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:30 pm
Alzzak

Hey, I need to keep the combat going, so if there's no post from you tomorrow I'll just skip your turn and continue on in initiative order.  

AlphabetFish

AlphabetFish

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:51 pm
Alzzak
Forgot to quote him in the main post, so here it is! Looking forward to your post! But if there's nothing by Wednesday, I'll just skip you again.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:53 am
AlphabetFish

Kowsauni

Just an Fyi to my tow DMs, I may not have internet service to a until Friday next week(3-8 ]

My older brother and his fiancee are headed to Orlando, Florida for a week. And asked, last minute, if I could watch over their animals and house. I am unsure if they have the internets, but If I am silent I wanted you to know why.

If Rhaun's action is need.

Intuitive Strike; 24 vs R5 Will: 3 damage, everyone gains CA against R5 with +4 bonus to attack.  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:43 pm
Heeeres Cymbre!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:44 am
Good news, you can ignore my last post. We have internets 3nodding

And I am glad Cymbre and Rhaun are on the same team... They are on the same team, right? Lol

Edit for spelling.

P.S. DM, can we start our own thread? I would like Rhaun to keep a Journal of sorts, a place he can retell the story in his own words, and have a place where I can place a text form of his Character Sheet(Similar to how I have Ruin's in Kow's 2nd Arc).  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

AlphabetFish

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:40 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox
Good news, you can ignore my last post. We have internets 3nodding

And I am glad Cymbre and Rhaun are on the same team... They are on the same team, right? Lol

Edit for spelling.

P.S. DM, can we start our own thread? I would like Rhaun to keep a Journal of sorts, a place he can retell the story in his own words, and have a place where I can place a text form of his Character Sheet(Similar to how I have Ruin's in Kow's 2nd Arc).

Oh, sure, you can do that.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:48 pm
I have a friend joining, first timer. Could he replace our missing man?  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:07 pm
PupSage
I have a friend joining, first timer. Could he replace our missing man?

Just accepted the join request.

He has good taste in music.  
[D&D 4e] The Sapphire Stand

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas