Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Introducing MOI, Queenie, friends call me tintin as well <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Allo., Had fun talking about myself lol
  But it may sound a little dull , does it?
  Grab a little platinum or gold <3
  Bonjour comment sa va? xd
View Results

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:54 am
Vincent Von Richthofen
Queentintin
HI, the names' Queentintin, knows as Queenie or tintin to many friends! =)
The name relates to my love for *The Adventures of Tintin* I am a French Canadien heart

Been a member of gaiaonline.com since 2006, was my son whom had introduced me to it xd

Found it interesting, that time I owned an anime guild, had quite a few members, friends there, but a few yrs later, maybe even months, they left, guess they found something else to do xd

About myself, I am a mom, 4 kids, all adults , oldest a son, 25 yrs old, youngest 16 yrs old, one still at home! heart So proud of him, last year in high school, still he's my babe xd

I Own my home, have land 6,5 acres, , raise chickens for fun and eggs xd
Work in a restaurant as well, cook and serve sometimes =)
Love the country life, so peaceful compared to the City! heart

Like to think I'M a fun person, love music, singing, being outside, hikes, snow shoeing, going to the lake, swimming, making good meals for my family xd, this year, we grew cabbage, potatoes, green onions, ground cherries, broccoli in our garden, we were too late for the tomatoes, they were still green, still managed to grab a few, and ripened them =)

Not sure what else to say, I like to be honest, straight forward heart

Welcome!

thank you *smiles* love the name xd know a couple of Vincents here , worked with them ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:30 am
Queentintin
Morrigan Skylar
Queentintin
Morrigan Skylar
Queentintin
The name relates to my love for *The Adventures of Tintin* I am a French Canadien heart

Been a member of gaiaonline.com since 2006, was my son whom had introduced me to it xd

Found it interesting, that time I owned an anime guild, had quite a few members, friends there, but a few yrs later, maybe even months, they left, guess they found something else to do xd

About myself, I am a mom, 4 kids, all adults , oldest a son, 25 yrs old, youngest 16 yrs old, one still at home! heart So proud of him, last year in high school, still he's my babe xd

Like to think I'M a fun person, love music, singing, being outside, hikes, snow shoeing, going to the lake, swimming, making good meals for my family xd, this year, we grew cabbage, potatoes, green onions, ground cherries, broccoli in our garden, we were too late for the tomatoes, they were still green, still managed to grab a few, and ripened them =)

Hey Queenie, we been friends for a while & I thought U were already a member here... But I'm glad U R now... I hope U enjoy it as much as I do..
I grew up on a farm with chickens, cows & pigs.. I really enjoyed it.. I milked cows, rung chickens necks & help slaughter pigs.. We raised them 4 eggs, milk & meat... We also had a big garden & grew all kinda veggies... I miss it... But I'm quite a bit older than U. my oldest son is 39 & my daughter will be 39 in Dec.. TH
hey R 10 months 7 days & 10 min apart in age... Both born in 1980... son has 2 kids 13 & 11.. Daughter has a 18 year old who is a daddy 2 a 1 year old son, which makes me a Great Grandma. She also has a 16 year old daughter & a 1 year old & 1 on the way... so that's what? 6 grandkids & 1 Great Grandson that has lived with us since he was born along with his Mama & Daddy... He is my Pride & Joy...

User Image ... 2 ... User Image

Thanks Morrigan xd <3 some times I feel old, but really only half a century ^.^
True I love my chickens, were planning to move them to a cabin, we have out back for the winter, we'll be fixing it up =) I'm sorry haven't posted here as much,
, a bit has happened, well life does happen, and bad things too, my mom in law had some cancerous mass removed, we were scared, but she made it through!

We did bring my son and daughter along, but I really don,t like hospitals, kind of reminds me , of when my grand ma died in a hospital bed, she was in a lot of pain, and I made a tough decision, to pull the plug, was hard, mom wasn't able to! I had to make the decision, that comes back in memory a lot, but I know I'm strong, have to be right =) Lat May lost my dad as well to cancer, just glad I got to see him a few years back my sister's wedding!

User Image
Yeah I hate hospitals 2.. I lost a aunt 2 cancer... She was living with us & had a hospital bed. I was 15 at the time... My Daddy passed away 19 years ago.. exactly 1 year before my oldest grandson was born..
Sometimes we have to make decisions we don't really want 2, we know we have 2 cuz it is the right thing 2 do. God gives us the strength to carry on, we just have to trust him. I really hope everything works out well 4 U. Glad UR mom in law is ok.

Well thanks Morrigan, somehow things work out, since the visit, we haven't heard much from her, my bf's brothers went hunting, for another week, and we live quite a ways away, and well were not the richest people, live check by paycheque , so ya , now our truck needs a new starter, we start it by compression for the moment, listen, thanks for being so nice, things always work out, got to be positive is all =) <3

I know what U mean living living paycheck 2 paycheck. That's how we R. We R both disabled & receive the low end of the scale. We do get a few food stamps but when U got 5 moths 2 feed, But I'm Thankful 4 what I do have... Every little bit helps..

Oh I got 2 have hernia surgery, Dec, 5th.. But now they do it with Laser & just leave a little small scar. about 2 week recovery times.. That is really gonna be hard on me cuz I'm the only 1, 2 do anything... It will all work out tho...  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:31 am
Morrigan Skylar
Queentintin
Morrigan Skylar
Queentintin
Morrigan Skylar
Queentintin

Hey Queenie, we been friends for a while & I thought U were already a member here... But I'm glad U R now... I hope U enjoy it as much as I do..
I grew up on a farm with chickens, cows & pigs.. I really enjoyed it.. I milked cows, rung chickens necks & help slaughter pigs.. We raised them 4 eggs, milk & meat... We also had a big garden & grew all kinda veggies... I miss it... But I'm quite a bit older than U. my oldest son is 39 & my daughter will be 39 in Dec.. TH
hey R 10 months 7 days & 10 min apart in age... Both born in 1980... son has 2 kids 13 & 11.. Daughter has a 18 year old who is a daddy 2 a 1 year old son, which makes me a Great Grandma. She also has a 16 year old daughter & a 1 year old & 1 on the way... so that's what? 6 grandkids & 1 Great Grandson that has lived with us since he was born along with his Mama & Daddy... He is my Pride & Joy...

User Image ... 2 ... User Image

Thanks Morrigan xd <3 some times I feel old, but really only half a century ^.^
True I love my chickens, were planning to move them to a cabin, we have out back for the winter, we'll be fixing it up =) I'm sorry haven't posted here as much,
, a bit has happened, well life does happen, and bad things too, my mom in law had some cancerous mass removed, we were scared, but she made it through!

We did bring my son and daughter along, but I really don,t like hospitals, kind of reminds me , of when my grand ma died in a hospital bed, she was in a lot of pain, and I made a tough decision, to pull the plug, was hard, mom wasn't able to! I had to make the decision, that comes back in memory a lot, but I know I'm strong, have to be right =) Lat May lost my dad as well to cancer, just glad I got to see him a few years back my sister's wedding!

User Image
Yeah I hate hospitals 2.. I lost a aunt 2 cancer... She was living with us & had a hospital bed. I was 15 at the time... My Daddy passed away 19 years ago.. exactly 1 year before my oldest grandson was born..
Sometimes we have to make decisions we don't really want 2, we know we have 2 cuz it is the right thing 2 do. God gives us the strength to carry on, we just have to trust him. I really hope everything works out well 4 U. Glad UR mom in law is ok.

Well thanks Morrigan, somehow things work out, since the visit, we haven't heard much from her, my bf's brothers went hunting, for another week, and we live quite a ways away, and well were not the richest people, live check by paycheque , so ya , now our truck needs a new starter, we start it by compression for the moment, listen, thanks for being so nice, things always work out, got to be positive is all =) <3

I know what U mean living living paycheck 2 paycheck. That's how we R. We R both disabled & receive the low end of the scale. We do get a few food stamps but when U got 5 moths 2 feed, But I'm Thankful 4 what I do have... Every little bit helps..

Oh I got 2 have hernia surgery, Dec, 5th.. But now they do it with Laser & just leave a little small scar. about 2 week recovery times.. That is really gonna be hard on me cuz I'm the only 1, 2 do anything... It will all work out tho...

I have a herny too, but it's gone down a lot, no need for surgery, but I feel for you, we worry about things like this, it's our nature =) well guess what? hehe, going to see my mom and sisters and niece, in Calgary, next week, Monday xd bringing my son along, it's been 11 yrs since i've seen her, and we are 4 provinces away from her, so I can hardly wait <3  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff