Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members
[Suggestions] --> Share what we should improve and do. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starlight Path

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 1:19 pm
Onyx Popcorn
One thing I've seen a bit of is that while the formatting for rules and such is usually lovely, it also sometimes has stuff that's really hard to read on a white background, like teal, yellow, or bright green. (The rainbow "Subforum Rules" header I saw, while pretty, was also difficult to read with no dark border to offset all the bright orange and yellow.) I have exactly zero issue with colored text, but I'd appreciate it if rules could be simply written in dark colors only, so we can read them. My eyes hurt after trying to parse through all of the bright green text...

I so agree with you. It is difficult. And here I thought I was the only one that has this problem with the really light colored print.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 6:59 am
Onyx Popcorn
One thing I've seen a bit of is that while the formatting for rules and such is usually lovely, it also sometimes has stuff that's really hard to read on a white background, like teal, yellow, or bright green. (The rainbow "Subforum Rules" header I saw, while pretty, was also difficult to read with no dark border to offset all the bright orange and yellow.) I have exactly zero issue with colored text, but I'd appreciate it if rules could be simply written in dark colors only, so we can read them. My eyes hurt after trying to parse through all of the bright green text...

Yes, we feel the same way. Are you okay with the colors on the main page? Yaya is in the process of changing the colors for the other threads to the main page. It's just a little difficult because I don't think the vice captain who posted those threads is on.  

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Captain

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:01 am
princess ammie
Onyx Popcorn

Yes, we feel the same way. Are you okay with the colors on the main page? Yaya is in the process of changing the colors for the other threads to the main page. It's just a little difficult because I don't think the vice captain who posted those threads is on.

Yeah the vice captain isn't on anymore. She was in charge of the layouts/ graphics. I am trying to look for another vice captain soon. Trying to do a lot of multitasking. So hopefully I can get one thing done. sweatdrop
I am also trying to raise funds for the Charity I want to do here and the upcoming event. n__nv

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:36 am
-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Yeah the vice captain isn't on anymore. She was in charge of the layouts/ graphics. I am trying to look for another vice captain soon. Trying to do a lot of multitasking. So hopefully I can get one thing done. sweatdrop
I am also trying to raise funds for the Charity I want to do here and the upcoming event. n__nv

You're doing a great job Captain ^^ You're only one person. All of our thoughts and suggestions are in this thread so we can keep track of what to do.  

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

Onyx Popcorn

Bashful Trash

23,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:38 am
-o- Yaya Chan -o-
princess ammie
Onyx Popcorn

I have a few KP just lying around on a mule if that would help with the latter. I'm not on very much, maybe an hour a day or two, but I can edit formatting and PM it to someone pretty quickly if there's somebody to post it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 1:12 pm
Onyx Popcorn
-o- Yaya Chan -o-
princess ammie
Onyx Popcorn

I have a few KP just lying around on a mule if that would help with the latter. I'm not on very much, maybe an hour a day or two, but I can edit formatting and PM it to someone pretty quickly if there's somebody to post it.

Quote:
princess ammie
- Aww thank you! I really am trying. T__T <33
I wanted to ask if you can help create a new layout for me, for the guidelines in the guide. I am going to change the coloring and how it looks. So people can read them better. If you don't mind. Whenever you are free of course. No rush. heart

Quote:
Onyx Popcorn
- That would be really helpful. If you don't mind! redface
What kind of formatting do you do? n___n

-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Captain

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100

Onyx Popcorn

Bashful Trash

23,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 1:52 pm
-o- Yaya Chan -o-
Onyx Popcorn
-o- Yaya Chan -o-
princess ammie
Onyx Popcorn

Quote:
princess ammie
I wanted to ask if you can help create a new layout for me, for the guidelines in the guide. I am going to change the coloring and how it looks. So people can read them better. If you don't mind. Whenever you are free of course. No rush. heart

Quote:
Onyx Popcorn
Alrighty then, should I send it to a specific mule, or what?

I can do some okay stuff with bbcode, get pictures where they're supposed to go, that kind of thing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I can resize images. I can get custom colors.Pretty much any of them.

Nothing too crazy, but decent. If somebody can get me the text and images, I can cook up something that looks like a thing. xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 3:26 pm
Onyx Popcorn
-o- Yaya Chan -o-
Onyx Popcorn
-o- Yaya Chan -o-
princess ammie

Quote:
princess ammie

Quote:
Onyx Popcorn
Alrighty then, should I send it to a specific mule, or what?

I can do some okay stuff with bbcode, get pictures where they're supposed to go, that kind of thing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I can resize images. I can get custom colors.Pretty much any of them.

Nothing too crazy, but decent. If somebody can get me the text and images, I can cook up something that looks like a thing. xd

That's good to know, I'll let you know if I need help.
And you can send it to my guild mule account. Is under the crew member as vice captain. -o- Yaya Guild Mule -o-
Thank you! 4laugh

-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Captain

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100

Rissa Unit
Crew

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 12:26 pm
princess ammie
If we make a discord, would it be for everyone, or just the crew?
Just asking for clarification.

Also, as far as contests and games go, you are all welcome to start any of those that you want. You do not have to get permission from here ^^;; If we do minimize the subforums, it's very easy to move around the threads.

We can start an "About the Crew" sort of thread in the General Subforum. If we put it in Crew Chatter, other members wouldn't really see it. Would you all prefer that each individual crew member post their own "about me" in said thread to put a name to a face, or have just one person post all the collective introductions? I believe last run through they were going to have the vice captain post everyone's, and that's why they asked for them in Crew Chatter.

I think a Guild discord would be better if everyone in the guild has the ability to join. Other than the main chat channels on it, we could have a private channel for just the crew so if we have plans or ideas to surprise our guildmates with, and it can remain within the crew but we still include our guild friends/guildmates ^-^

I also really like your "About the Crew" idea. I think that's brilliant. I did see the one that was made before the guild's revival started, and I think it'd be great to each post a bit about ourselves in a thread like that. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 12:33 pm
-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Yeah, I can put it in the same thread I linked you to before. Do you want them to look the same, just change the colors?  

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Captain

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 12:42 pm
princess ammie
-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Yeah, I can put it in the same thread I linked you to before. Do you want them to look the same, just change the colors?

Yes that would be great, You can change it up the colors, just not to bright.. So people can read it. Pleasee and thank you! heart

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:04 am
also this may just be me, but can we put the birthday list in numerical order? it will be easier to see to send out gifts if the month days are in order.  

Remedy Forgotten

Shadowy Shade

User_27550109

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:21 am
The guild has allot of members because of that we could do social events every once in awhile. Guild hang out in rallys, Vh and maybe even take guild pics.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:40 am
Remedy Forgotten
also this may just be me, but can we put the birthday list in numerical order? it will be easier to see to send out gifts if the month days are in order.

I just updated. n___nv

Quote:
Thrillest

And I am going to start the event today. I have to go out tonight but I'll come back on when I get home. 3nodding

-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Captain

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
[✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash