Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๅตโ•‘ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด sแด›แดส€แด
โšก|| The Drop District [Agriculture][+] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:36 pm
User Image
SHION xxxxx MORI
Some time had past since the events of the Beast's invasion, but Shion had found little time to relax. Constant patrols ate up the majority of her time and any free time she may have found was spent catching up on realigning her sleep schedule. Today happened to be the first day in almost a week she had to actually get away from it all and do whatever it was she wished. Sore and weary-eyed, Shion trudged her way through the golden waves that made up the majority of the agricultural district's masses, occasionally stopping to let the odd, cool breeze flow over her. The crisp autumn air felt like heaven as relaxing chills surged throughout her body; this was how you relaxed.

After several minutes of walking around aimlessly, Shion came to a large tree that stood towering over the grainy fields. In one strong lunge, the girl was off the ground and soaring into the upper brush of the tree. Shion's feet connected with one of the sturdier branches of the oaken behemoth with a soft thud. Bracing herself against the trunk, she began to jostle herself up and down, causing the branch of sway so she could test the structural integrity. Satisfied with the results, Shion slumped against the shady branch and quickly dozed off. This was how you relaxed.

General Info

STR: +3 // SPD: +9 // REF: +1 // FORT: +3
CHAKRA: 550 // STAMINA: 680 // DEMON CHAKRA: 2000/2000 // BODY RANK: B // BLOODLINE: Bakuton // CLASS: Buki/Bloodline
TITLES: Chuunin // ANBU Initiate: Bastet // Cat Summon Head // Nibi Host

Techniques Used:

Quotes:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:06 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

The farm town known as the Drop District, Hailee found herself coming upon these farmer parts. It seemed to be bustling with citizens who wished to learn how to farm, and probably prosper much of there life with that skill alone. But for Hailee, she had a different reason to be here today. Not something she was interested in, in any case. Stepping under a large tree, she glanced around for the girl she was supposed to meet up with. She couldn't be too far from the area, this was the meeting place from the note she gave to her after all. Smelling one above her, Hailee would slowly stare upwards, finding the girl she was searching for with a small grin stretching across her lips. She would cling herself on to the tree, while Amorette hopped off, sitting on the ground while her tail swooshed between directions. Hopping energetically above Bastet, she would shout HIYA as she jumped high into the air, before descending back to the ground with a thud as her feet hit the ground, awaiting the reactions from the napping Bastet. Most would view that as a rude wake up call, but she'd like to call it fun waking others up with sudden shouts to try and get a good scare outta them.
User Image
      โœงใ€€ใ€€ใ€Œ company. Bastet
      โœงใ€€ใ€€ใ€Œ location. Drop District
      โœงใ€€ใ€€ใ€Œ emotions. Excitement!
      โœงใ€€ใ€€ใ€Œ Chakra 255/255
      โœงใ€€ใ€€ใ€Œ Stamina 245/245

ooc corner
: D

SB5K

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:30 am
User Image
SHION xxxxx MORI
To say Shion found Hailee's introduction annoying would be an understatement. Having been rudely awakened from their lovely nap, the demon within the girl began to stir in anger, causing Shion to get just as irate. Taking a moment to sit up, Shion would shoot the girl a half-lidded glare and fight back a scowl. After posturing herself in an upright slouch against the trunk of the tree, Shion would give the genin a quick once-over. This was her choice, huh? Well... no turning back now; all she can do is follow through with the offer. "Can I help you?" Of course, Shion knew why Hailee was here, but for all intents and purposes, she would need to play like she had never met. After all, when behind the mask, the CORE nin are different people... even if they struggle to hide the truth from time to time.

General Info

CHAKRA: 550 // STAMINA: 680 // DEMON CHAKRA: 2000/2000 // BODY RANK: B // BLOODLINE: Bakuton // CLASS: Buki/Bloodline

Techniques Used:

Quotes:
KateIyn

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:30 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Hailee's grin widened, the more she awaited the sleeping girls response, only to be met with a terrible glare. Not really the sort of expression she was expecting! Not like she knew any better not to do that to people, she just thought others would find it funny as well. The question beyond confused her, was this some sort of a test?? Orr maybe-oh no! Maybe this girl had amnesia and couldn't remember the reason she saught her out!- nah that couldn't be. Though..she almost didn't know how to properly react. Her words certainly fell into place all on there own, however. "You forgot already?? Or are you testing me, I doubt someone with your title would be so forgetful. Buttt, you sent me here for an offer! Remember the note??" Hailee spoke awkwardly up at the girl, maybe it wasn't the best idea to wake her so suddenly, but oh well what's done is done. "What's the offer??? This suspension is killing me, ahh sorry for waking you. Happy?" She apologized briefly, before smirking. It was in her nature to be mischievous sometimes, and pranks were all about her thang. Just that not too many people actually enjoyed them, but she of course did! She only hoped her fooling around didn't just get her salty tush rejected.
User Image
      โœงใ€€ใ€€ใ€Œ company. Shion
      โœงใ€€ใ€€ใ€Œ emotions. Awks

ooc corner
--

SB5K

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:21 pm
User Image
SHION xxxxx MORI
Shion groaned at the girl, stretching as she went from a relaxed sit to an upright stand. "Kid, I don't know who you think I am, but I aint no one special." Of course, she knew this statement was not true; her position within CORE, while meant to be secret, wasnt exactly something just anyone could obtain. Still, Shion would do her best to reign in her pride and not boast to Hailee about her many exploits. "I think I know why you're here though," she'd say, continuing to glare at the girl with her heavy-lidded stare. "Bastet sent you, didnt she. That only means one thing."

Shion stretched once more then jumped from the tree down to the ground, landing with a light thud. In a flash of glinting metal, Shion suddenly produced a knife from her belt and slashed at her palm, drawing blood as she slammed the sliced palm onto the ground. A quick cloud of smoke consumed the girl for a brief second, then faded to reveal a giant scroll almost half as tall as Shion. Leaning against the scroll with her full weight, Shion cocked an eye brow at Hailee, "So, you wanna be a sage?"

General Info

Techniques Used:

Quotes:
KateIyn

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:09 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Not someone special? Hailee thought she was, or at least looked it. Though she seemed to know why she was here, all that glaring was throwing her off though. Ahh, she couldn't help herself sometimes. Sometimes, being a butt was in her nature! Bastet, yes that was her! They both looked so similar..like twins. Now, she totally felt confused and maybe a tad awkward, she was thinking of the wrong girl. "U-uh, oh yes! She did." She spoke up, watching as the girl leaped off from the tree, landing with quite a loud thud. Her eyes blinked a bit, taken a back by the fact the girl suddenly slashed her own palm. Was that necessary, or part of the meeting? Realizing it must of been, when a scroll appeared out of literal thin air beside the girl, she continued watching her leaning and hearing her question..asking to be a sage?? Was this the offer? Dangg, she couldn't turn that down! Wouldn't that make her stronger? It's just what she needed to prove herself! Or raise her own cockiness. "S-sagee? Hells yeah, please! That sounds amazing." She admitted, her eyes sparkling with hope and determination in desiring just that.
User Image
      โœงใ€€ใ€€ใ€Œ emotions. Excitement

ooc corner
Ahh sorry, I confused your two charries with each other. xD

SB5K

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:20 pm
User Image
SHION xxxxx MORI

"From what I hear, you're quite the little ninja," Shion would begin as she unfurled the scroll in front of Hailee. The brief whirl of unwrapping paper clapped through the air before settling to reveal the scroll's contents. Within its bindings was a collage of ink paintings, each depicting various cats from the mighty lion all the way to the humble house cat. Texts detailing the history of the cats and their summoners filled every inch of space between the intricate designs and there, at the very center of the scrolled page, lay a long series of circles, spanning the page in single file for the entire length of the scroll. Within each circle was a hand print, each one a dark shade of faded brown, and the name of the summoner that print belonged to all the way from the very first contract holder to the most recent; Shion. "Alright kid, if you're up for it, sign right there," Shion would continue, tossing Hailee the knife she had previously cut her hand with and pointing to the blank space beside her own name.

[OOC: They're the same character. Bastet is Shion's code name when she is working undercover as a CORE operative. Hailee wouldnt know Shion is her though because he was wearing a full body cloak and a mask at the time they first met]

General Info

Techniques Used:

Quotes:
KateIyn

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:18 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Hailee cocked her head to the side at the mention of her hearing some things about her, and most of it good from what it sounded like. "Well I mean, I am thee great and powerful Haileeee!!" She struck a pose, though mere seconds later into it she choked on her words, clearing her throat awkwardly. "Orr at least I'm trying to be." She replied, referencing that she wished to become someone great and looked up too. Point was, she wasn't even close to that yet, it was still a long shot away. Hailee watched as the scroll hurled through the air in front of her some meters towards her, giving it a good look over and examining it , and seeing what it currently read. That was, until it opened up revealing all of its contents from top to bottom. "I was born ready!" Hailee answered as Shion told her to sign once she was ready, taking hold of the knife and slightly piercing herself so that a wound would open, allowing her to sign using her own blood. She wrote out her name as best as she could, using this technique. "There it is!" She spoke energetically with bliss, removing her finger once the signature was completed.
User Image
      โœงใ€€ใ€€ใ€Œ emotions. Excited!

ooc corner
Ohh I get it now! Sorry bout the confusion. xD

SB5K

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:35 pm
User Image
SHION xxxxx MORI

Shion gave the girl an approving nod as Hailee signed her name to the contract. "Excellent. You have entered into a sacred contract with the Wild Cats. From here on, you shall fight by their side through thick and thin and, in return, they will lend you their powers." After giving the scroll a few seconds to let the blood dry, Shion quickly rolled the paper back up and dispersed its form with a quick hand seal. "You have been chosen to be the Wild Cat's greatest warrior, the sage, capable of feats beyond even my own, she began, "But before we can actually begin your training, you'll need to toughen up first. The training is rigorous and... well... you don't exactly look like you could take it." It didnt take a seasoned expert to see that Hailee was still wet behind the ears when it came to the shinobi lifestyle. Shion would have to cultivate the girl to draw out her potential talent, at least until she could stand on her own. "Tell me, you ever do any real missions around the village?"

[you gotta get to C-rank body before you can even start learning Sage mode, lol, so we gotta get you some AC first]

General Info

Techniques Used:

Quotes:
KateIyn

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:50 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Hailee squeeled with joy as soon as Shion approved the signature and told her how she had now completed the contract with the highly cool cats. She felt like her life was on a role, she wanted to get all up in the face of those who didn't think she'd make it in the big world and tell them to go suck it. "Woooww, that sounds exciting!!" She spoke with complete excitement in her voice, though she was letting strength pretty much get to her head. But hot damn! The power would be greater than her power? How even? Her face right now was seemingly priceless, the biggest grin plastered in bliss. Although, Shion continued in her words of advice about this sage cat stuff, and whatever this training was, it sounded rough. Hailee than realized, she probably still wasn't quite there. She had a even longer road ahead of her, but she'd get there, one day!! Than she can tell her homies at home to suck it. That was pretty much going to be her motivation. She started to turn her head left to right at the mention of the question, she hadn't. "Not really no, I sort of just started pretty recently. I trained a little bit after starting out, than practiced and helped with a pretty big mission where I could, but I wasn't exactly much help. I haven't really had any missions, to be honest." She shook her head awkwardly, it was true. She had trained more than had missions, that must be abnormal for the regular ninjas.
User Image
      โœงใ€€ใ€€ใ€Œ emotions. Excited!!, than awk

ooc corner
Ahh, that could take a bit. xD Sounds good to me though! Excitin'! 3nodding

SB5K

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:46 pm
User Image
SHION xxxxx MORI

"Hmm... well that wont do," Shion said, giving the girl a disapproving shake of her head. It seems she'd have more than her fair share of work cut out for her if Shion was going to groom Hailee into a sage. "What say you and I fix that then? She'd say, quickly turning back to face the girl. "I havnt exactly been out on any myself as of late and I cant let myself get rusty now. A sly grin crept across Shion's face and her eyes narrowed as an idea crossed her mind. "I can take you on some of the fun missions, you know..." Another vague offer, but hopefully just as enticing. Being a rather high ranking ninja herself, Shion was now able to not only go on higher ranking missions, but she was also allowed to take lower ranking ninja out with her. Of course she wouldn't take the kid on anything too life threatening, but Hailee would certainly learn a lot more from a B or A ranked mission than she would from the lowly trash missions they usually make Genin perform.

[nah, not long at all. You should have 2000 AC from the halloween event already, so that's a 3rd of the way there at least. Getting from D-B is real easy if you're active enough. B and up is where it gets hard lol]

General Info

Techniques Used:

Quotes:
KateIyn

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:55 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Hailee grinned with an awkward face, showcasing her inuzuka canine teeth. There appeared to be a bit of work to do before she could even be considered worthy of power, welp no one ever said gaining something worthy would be easy! And that wouldn't exactly make it fun either if it did, though it would of been nice. Shion wanted to shift her into the cat sage she so desired through a heap of training and getting some work completed. A request she could not refuse, no matter how worky! "Would I!" Hailee spoke with enthusiasm, all too excited to be properly trained for such an amazin' feat! Her purple eyes were practically sparkling under the glimmering sunlight. This was almost too perfect though, the two of them shared the same qualities of not being on too many missions, so it worked perfectly for the two of them realistically. "We can both get back on our feet together than!" Ahh, to be super pumped, she could hardly contain the feeling. Especially when she spoke of taking her with her on fun missions, not those boring ones beginners get like catching cats or something. Not that catching cats wasn't fun, it was just not so impressive to complete, and sort of embarrassing all the same. "Please yes!! I would super love that!! I could use some excitement, beats doing chores for jobs in place of!" Hailee clasped her hands together happily, this moment couldn't be any better and her excitement only continued to climb higher.
User Image
      โœงใ€€ใ€€ใ€Œ emotions. Excited!

ooc corner
Ohh, I didn't know that . : O I added it now. xP That sounds good, sounds easy! biggrin B be the challenge in that case. xd

SB5K

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:46 pm
User Image
SHION xxxxx MORI

Shion smirked at the girl, elated by her enthusiasm. "Alright then, gather up your stuff, kiddo. We're going camping. I'll fill you in on the way." With that, Shion made her way towards the gates of the village.

[so sorry for the few days wait. been real busy with getting ready for finals week crying To make it up to you, we're gonna go on a mission that'll give you hella AC. post again at the gates.]

General Info

Techniques Used:

Quotes:
KateIyn

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:12 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

The excitement and thrill was getting wild by this point on, although Hailee was baffled by what Shion meant by 'camping'. Camping outside somewhere, or actucally going camping in the backwoods? But the second really didn't make too much sense, so she just believed in the first! She would make sure her backpack was on her shoulders, and that she had all of her things gathered with her. Amorette was certainly ready for a nice trip, thrusting her tail around happily. "Yesss!! I'm comin!" Hailee spoke enthusiastically, ready for a fun adventure mission type, it was better than doing boring low ranks which were basically just chores anyways.
[Exiting]

User Image
      โœงใ€€ใ€€ใ€Œ emotions. Excitement

ooc corner
No worries about it! : ) That's understandable, school and finals should come first anyways! ^0^ Ohh, that sounds fun! Thank you so much! : )

SB5K

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:48 am
User Image

Starting Kits this session:
Ending Kits this session.
Botanical:
Mineral:
Basic: 5
Advanced: 0
Special: 0
Legendary: 4

"This...This is insane!" "Truly a pleasure allowing me to aid you in your harvest this fine day! Troix re-assign to field three. Un, Field four! Creux sow field one!" The normal day to day workers of the fields were enamored in a shock and awe. The kage's did allow him to spread his models and spread him he would. The simple robotic minions were quite busy at work they were plowing, raking, sowing, cutting, and plucking crops. "As per our agreement I'll simply have my royalties in a mere three percent of the products harvested. Monetary proceeds are all yours." "Ah.. right." A man wearing a farmers hat would look out to fields still dumbstruck as he signed his name on the piece of paper.

"So uh...how much one o yer thingies cost fella?" The farmer asked incredibly intrigued. Here were these things doing all of the labor that he and his family had been doing for years without showing any sign of tiring out. Yet...here they would reap the profits. The first beginning of automation and effectively gaining profit for doing nothing. A truly tempting and tantalizing sight to anyone who would fathom looking at the work being done. However, the opportunity would unfortunately not be granted to the man..yet. "Unfortunately they are not yet for sale bon. Until I receive the legal permit for their mass production I'm afraid I cannot part with them. My sincerest apologies." "LISTEN FELLA! I'LL GIVE YA FIVE NO, TEN PERCENT! JUST GIMME THESE HERE DOHICKEY THINGS YOU DUN MADE, PLEASE! IF ALL YA WANTS IS SOME O THE PLANTS YA CAN HAVE EM!"

The Farmer pleading and sounding desperate as the mother of the two kids who looked confused brought them close to her shielding their eyes from their fathers shameful display. Turning around Trefles behind his expressionless mask would look down at the farm man who had taken to the ground on his knees in dogeza. The cultural thing here to do which still was strange to the foreign man himself. "Oh? Well. I suppose I can part with these models. However, you know the rules of bartering oui bon? If you desire access to this of which has yet to be made public in its entirety that offer of ten percent you proposed make it fifteen."

"Tch you really are a sleazy salesman after all...but fine. You got it fifteen be a minor price ta pay for what you have here." "Bien! Now sir do you need any assistance when it comes standing." The Frenchman extended a hand warm and welcoming in his tone of voice. Confused that he didn't seem to take offense to being called a sleazy salesman. "Uh yeah..sure" The farmer would take the man's hand help him up and then he'd dust him off. "No need to be ashamed sir, consider this an investment." Trefles would then re-hand the man a refashioned contract of which for the farmer to sign. "Er uh..yeah. I guess it is! Sorry for callin yah sleazy earlier!" "Think nothing of it bon! At the end of the day every salesperson is sleazy to some degree yes hohoho."

With the contract made official and signed the man returned to his family where he explained everything. They seemed a bit hesitant at first but looked out to the fields once more, there was no denying the efficiency of these Bi-pedal puppet things he introduced them as. Trefles would then explain to the family how it is the things works and that they were not limited to simply field work. That made the wife's eyes light up. By the time Trefles left he looked at his 'children' like a proud father would...but deep down. There was a sneaky businessman beneath the mask. 15% of the product. Although the contract stated that said 15% would be selected personally come time for collection. Ensuring only the best possible vegetation. On top of...a slight clause that reserved one patch of land within that 15% to be personally owned to grow whatever it was, he desired in it.

Special Kit Botanical: +4
Legendary Kit Botanical: +6

Ending Kits this session.
Botanical:
Basic: 0
Special: 4
Legendary: 6

Mineral:
Basic: 5
Special: 0
Legendary: 4

โ—„ ๅตโ•‘ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด sแด›แดส€แด

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games