Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๅตโ•‘ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด sแด›แดส€แด
โšก|| The Floodgate [ Enter Here Only ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:28 pm
User Image
๐”๐ง๐ค๐ขโ—ฆโœบโ—ฆ๐€๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐จ

Well, in truth, the response from Shion wasn't what Unki expected but it was still bold and fearless in a completely different manner. She was not expecting the gripping embrace and celebratory shout in her ear! "Ahahhh... Yes, yes, I missed you too. It has been quite a bit. The capital hasn't changed, at least, not that i've noticed."
It was relieving to see that Shion had a handle on things with Toso, who hadn't appeared to have changed too much from his what tomfoolery Unki could recall. Unki seemed to have the worst timing or set-back just enough that countering Toso's antics wasn't Unki's perfected strong-suit. Shion was tough and seemingly unyielding toward Toso, to say the least. Happily, Shion thwarted Toso's antics and he carried on to harass one of the other four present. Good. Luck.
Out of all the questions the elated Shion asked, easiest next question to answer was the last one given: "No. I'm not going with. A demon battle isn't the ideal assignment after showing up out of the blue, like I did." Unki took a breath before speaking again to shake up her transition to answer the remainder of Shion's questions. "B-but I'm alright and so is Shiro. Busy, but he's still alright. " She pushed the hair, hidden under her heavy braid, against her ear while she paused to find the remainder of her words.

The mention of Shiro was coincidentally timely and, frankly, Unki missed the pretext to what brought his name to topic among another's conversation. She tuned herself in to what Jeon had to say despite keeping her attention on Shion. The more she spoke, relaying the evident connection Shiro had to the newer village and its situation, the more Unki had to resist revealing the sense of longing she's had to endure.

When orders were spat out that drew the line for Unki. Her time to visit was wrapping up.
"Like I said, come back and fight me. Then you can do whatever you want

{{Edited to be an Exit post }}

๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ โœบ ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ
Storm // Chลซnin / B-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 685 // 685 // Stamina: 805 / 805

Comments::

โ€ข Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.

Bukijutsu Training:::

โ€ข Sobagai Deba Sentou:: Two-fer-One:: The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique from this Style without paying the cost.

โ€ขSobagai Deba Sentou:: Offensive Style: Knife Stances
- The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Speed of all Bukijutsu employing small arms is mildly increased.

โ€ขSobagai Deba Sentou:: Trick Style: Bladeโ€™s Edge: Rank: B :: Training
Description: The practitioner has developed an even greater sense of precision and is now able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the tip with ease. Additionally, some projectiles, such as shuriken or kunai, can be caught by their tip. Confers a slight increase to the user's reflexes.

โ€ขSobagai Deba Sentou:: Trick Style: Retreating Feet : Rank: B :: Training
Description: The practitioner, already acquainted with many techniques in the style, has finally realized that with a little bit of personal training, they are able to increase the precision and speed at which they lift and press their feet. The practitioner's footsteps are rendered silent to all who do not have enhanced hearing, and the footsteps they leave in soft ground are shallow. This not only assists their ability to sneak up on people faster and quieter, but also helps when running from trackers.

โ€ขSobagai Deba Sentou:: Offensive Style: Stepless : Rank: A :: Training
Description: The practitioner has become so used to performing quick and silent steps that they scarcely realize that they themselves are moving. The user's speed and reflexes are mildly boosted.

โ€ข Hagane no Shunkan :: Thread Walking :: Rank: C :: Training
Description: By using Chakra to focus the mind, the user becomes able to balance enough on thin platforms to use Bukijutsu techniques without any penalties. Covers only balancing on solid structures at least one inch wide, not moving or unstable structures. Also allows the user to balance and move on wires during its activation.

Combat Activity

Ninjutsu Active:
Physical Techniques Active:

Passives Active:

3 Activation:
โ€ข

Chakra Cost:
Stamnia Cost:

= # Chakra / # Stamnia Remain

Techniques Used:
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

SB5K

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With nothing more holding them to ground after Toso andswered, there was just a few more things to say. "Nice job being prepared on such short notice Toso. Unki, if you don't mind, keep an eye on Shosan," Jay spoke allowing the boy to walk off. With their armor on, there was a single matter left. Ornate staffs, one with a blue scarf for Jeon and one of red for Jay. Both of them were black and gold, made of something alien to everyone present. There was a bladed end, a naginata clear as day, and a pike at the other. It was rare to see them ready for battle, and as much as it was in bad form they both sort of swelled with pride as they donned masks, both howling monkeys. "Keep in a V formation behind me, Osiris will bring up the rear. Move quickly, we won't be slowing down for any of you." They turned, expecting their soldiers to follow suit, and took off in a sprint with little time for the trained soldiers to get organized. Hopefully they'd paid attention during classes and drills. If not, they'd probably fall behind fast. The twins, even in full armor, were hilarious to watch bound through the plains, carving a path forward, leaping as soon as they could to bound ahead farther, step to step carrying them at a higher pace until their landhop was something to behold.

Chakra: 1160/1160
Natural Energy: 348/348
Stamina: 1160/1160

Kumurai Kaicho

Azeiel the Risen

SB5K

NecroPlant

Royal Taorito

HeadlessKoko

___youwillknownihilism

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:17 pm
User Image
There was a lot to respond to with Toso, but before Kagerou knew it--well, actually she did expect it--it was time to head out. "What the twin kages said," Kagerou couldn't think of a particularly better way to put the gratitude she felt for Toso being prepared, "and it smells delicious." She smile, as she always did, then without any further words, she bounded into formation with the rest of the demon suppression team, her bells ringing merrily with her movement and he eyes keeping tabs on those around her.

Her running stride was... Well, it certainly fell far short of Jeon's and Jay's bounds, but most things would have, and if Tsuki had some equally ridiculously amazing way of moving across the world, then Kagerou wouldn't have been surprised. Kagerou, for her part, kept herself grounded and reasonable, the common ninja casually keeping up with the elites, who she had no doubt were pacing themselves to ensure that the others, assuming they were worthy, would be able to keep pace.

Kagerou chose to space herself accordingly as she ran, including keeping herself close to Toso but away from Shadow. This... likely eventually turned into Kagerou keeping herself between Toso and Shadow, using her body to "accidentally" prevent Toso to approaching Shadow. She couldn't help it. Shadow clearly didn't want her to know it was him, so she'd keep on acting like she hadn't found out, but she needed to talk to Toso regarding the upcoming sealing. Considering the lack of orders given, it was safe to assume that the details of the sealing would be left to the two sealers, and it was imperative that the two work together on settling these details before arriving at the battle.

Exit to โšก || EVENT: First Strike! GYUKI!
โฆโฆโฆโฆโฆโฆโฆ โฆโฆโฆโฆโฆโฆ

เฎ โ™ช~โ™ซ-~โ™ซโ™ชโ™ซ~~-โ™ชโ™ชโ™ซ โง a c t i v e s โ˜™ โ™ซโ™ชโ™ช-~~โ™ซโ™ชโ™ซ~-โ™ซ~โ™ช เฎ

. . .

เฎ โ™ช~โ™ซ-~โ™ซโ™ชโ™ซ~~-โ™ชโ™ชโ™ซ โง c h a k r a โ˜™ โ™ซโ™ชโ™ช-~~โ™ซโ™ชโ™ซ~-โ™ซ~โ™ช เฎ

Chakra Pool: 600/600
Stamina Pool: 200/200

เฎ โ™ช~โ™ซ-~โ™ซโ™ชโ™ซ~~-โ™ชโ™ชโ™ซ โง p a s s i v e s โ˜™ โ™ซโ™ชโ™ช-~~โ™ซโ™ชโ™ซ~-โ™ซ~โ™ช เฎ

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:43 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Kenshin followed behind in V-formation. His incredible speed would allow him to follow the twins with relative ease. It was impressive to behold their powerful movemens though. He continued to quickly move towards the area of the objective.

Exit.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Koninใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: Aใ€‘โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 940 || 940ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 935 || 935ใ€‘

Technique Used:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
โ€ข Gentle Fist of the Law PA: -10 chakra and stamina from gentle fist techniques
โ€ข Bloodline class specialization: -10 chakra and stamina from bloodline techniques.
Byakugan Status:
โ€ข Inactive

Azeiel the Risen

___youwillknownihilism

NecroPlant

SB5K

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:21 pm
SHION xxxxx MORO

As the Twins gave their orders to move out, Shion broke away from Unki, giving her a large grin. "Its a deal!" she'd say, before running off behind the rest of the team.

[exit]

General Info

STR: +0 // SPD: +8 // REF: +0 // FORT: +0
CHAKRA: 500 // STAMINA: 630 // BODY RANK: B // BLOODLINE: Bakuton // CLASS: Buki/Bloodline
TITLES: Chuunin // ANBU Initiate // Cat Summon Head

Techniques Used:

Quotes:
___youwillknownihilism

NecroPlant

Kumurai Kaicho

Hurrak

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:29 am
User Image
โฆ‰ Good luck when you wake up and realize all that you've lost. xxxxxxxxxx Shining lies are what you're made of. I hope it's worth the price that it costs. โฆŠ
โ Funny how history ends in an instant, how something so close can end up so distant. โž

โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€

ใ€ T W E N T Y - O N E โฆ S I L E N T โฆ G U A R D I A N ใ€‘
โ—ข S h a d o w H รบ n y i s t รญ r โ—ฃ
ใ€ A - R A N K โฆ S E A L E R - P U P P E T E E R โฆ U K Y O ใ€‘

[x] All eyes shifted away from me and even my own gaze returned to the twin kages as they spoke up again. It looked like we were preparing to head out. We were to travel in a V formation, with 'Osiris' taking up the rear. It was a name I had heard a couple of times. I assumed one of the ANBU perhaps. It didn't particularly matter, although it would be nice to know who my allies were.

What bothered me most was that there was no discussion of a plan, outside of what the sealers were to do--in this case Tosokurui and Kagerou. I hadn't even been aware Kagerou was so proficient in fuuinjutsu, but I supposed quite a while had passed. About five and a half years, to be exact, since I initially met her during my amnesia. And that was bothersome because I had no idea what the Arashikage intended to do once we got there. Was everyone else aware of a plan that I wasn't, since I'd been dragged into it last minute? It seemed there wasn't a chance to find out, as everyone moved out, forcing me to follow. I fell into my own place, away from the green-haired kunoichi for now, and hoped that there would some sort of explanation on the way.

[Exit to ???]

tab โ–ˆ.CHAKRA : 1465 / 1470 โ–ˆ.STAMINA : 970 / 970 โ–ˆ.STATUS : None

tab โ–ˆ.AC : 87720 โ–ˆ.RYO : ไธก28630 โ–ˆ.HEALTH : Fine โ–ˆ.INJURIES : None โ–ˆ.MOOD : ...

โ–€โ–€โ–€I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone.

โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€

โ–€โ–€โ–€Artwork and character ยฉ Royal Taorito.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:11 pm
User Image
Tsukina Satori
๏ฟฅ Wanderer ๏ฟฅ Bukijutsu Medic ๏ฟฅ
๏ฟฅ Suiton ๏ฟฅ Doton ๏ฟฅ
๏ฟฅ The White Lotus ๏ฟฅ
๏ฟฅ S-Ranked Shinobi ๏ฟฅ Samurai ๏ฟฅ
๏ฟฅ Ryo: 027148 ๏ฟฅ AC:0182,780 ๏ฟฅ
๏ฟฅ Chakra : 1690 // 1690 ๏ฟฅ Stamina : 635 // 635 ๏ฟฅ

While part of her hated to admit it, the other was moderately proud of the young woman. While the twins were more then a couple years her junior they were quickly gaining her respect. They SEEMED, like leaders she could fight alongside. Not to mention the points Jeon made were quite good. If it truly was the case then she would not mind making this place a home. Unlike Belamos she held no attachment at all to Otogakure. She liked the people, loved them even. But the city itself was meaningless to her. Letting out a light sigh she listened to the twins scold the boy and his expected childish response. It further proved that he had no place on the battlefield alongside her. She would not bury one so young and with so much to learn.

With the formations and battle plan laid bare she would take off after the twins, pulling rear guard. She had learned long ago not to rush head first into a situation and was more then eager to survey the battle space before engaging.
[exit]

Jutsu Used:
___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Standing at the gates, he looked back upon the village from the peak of the column supporting the entryway. " Such a strong village. It is a shame to leave it's resources untapped." without another word, Takumi would vanish, reappearing outside the walls of the structure and begin walking out into the land of lightning.

โ—†๏ฟค CHAKRAx 445/ 585 x โ—†๏ฟค STAMINAx 340/ 340 x โ—†๏ฟค RYOx 5,000x โ—†๏ฟค ACx 15,200
โ—†๏ฟค Medical/ Ninjutsux โ—†๏ฟค B-RANK xโ—†๏ฟค Geninx โ—†๏ฟค ARASHIGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile ]

โ—†๏ฟค Mission Information

โ—

โ—†๏ฟค Passives
      โ— Learn (5) Ninjutsu a post.
      โ— Learn ( 8 ) Medical Ninjutsu a posts.
      โ— Learn Genjutsu one (1) additional post.
      โ— Mizu Soujuu [ Water Manipulation ]
      โ— Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [ Mist Vision Technique ]

โ—†๏ฟค Other Additives
    โ—
    โ—
    โ—

โ—†๏ฟค Jutsu Used / Learned
    โ—
    โ—
    โ—

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:55 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Kenshin appeared at the Floodgate and was immediately greeted by the guards and the superior officer of the Floodgate. He climbed to the top of the gates to discuss village management. "Close the gates after all of the squad members who left with me earlier pass through with the exception of Lord Jay and Lady Jeon, they will not be returning for some time. I'm the acting leader of the village in their stead." He paused for a moment and considered his first order as the acting leader. "Alert the police lieutenant that my first order as the acting leader is to double police patrols for an indefinite period of time and to enforce a sundown curfew. For you, no one is permitted to enter this village who is not a citizen under any circumstances. Clear?" Kenshin fully intended to strengthen the grip of law and justice on the village. With the Arashikage absent no risks could possibly be taken. "Crystal, Captain Kosei." The gate officer bowed before him and Kenshin took his leave towards the Spire.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Koninใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: Aใ€‘โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 525 || 1,150ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 845 || 1,145ใ€‘

Technique Used:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
Reductions:
โ€ข Gentle Fist of the Law PA: -10 chakra and stamina from gentle fist techniques
โ€ข Bloodline class specialization: -10 chakra and stamina from bloodline techniques.
Byakugan Status:
โ€ข Active

Azeiel the Risen

NecroPlant

SB5K

HeadlessKoko

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:03 pm
User Image

๏ฟฅ Wanderer ๏ฟฅ Bukijutsu Medic ๏ฟฅ
๏ฟฅ Suiton ๏ฟฅ Doton ๏ฟฅ
๏ฟฅ The White Lotus ๏ฟฅ
๏ฟฅ S-Ranked Shinobi ๏ฟฅ Samurai ๏ฟฅ
๏ฟฅ Ryo: 029148 ๏ฟฅ AC:0185280 ๏ฟฅ
๏ฟฅ Chakra : 1140 // 1140 ๏ฟฅ Stamina : 995 // 995 ๏ฟฅ

Waltzing through the gates as calm as she ever was, she listened to Kenshin's orders to the guard.. and his words struck a cord in her, and not a good one. She was not blind nor stupid. She knew full well that public order was already coming apart at the seams, but such a harsh crackdown, in her experience, backfired almost every single time. After two decades fighting the UHV, there wasnt a sole alive who was better at fighting guerrilla warfare than her.. and this screamed start-s**t-itus. While she wanted to see what her daughter was up to, she also needed to speak to the man. Not to mention the fact that she was smart enough to know when things were about to get "real." And she would need to prepare.
[exit]

Jutsu Used:

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:02 pm
      User Image
      User Image
                                                User Image

With some new knowledge under his belt Belamos arrived at the gates to the Stormlands. He wasn't surprised to see that he had beaten his wife here. While he had time, he sent a message to an old friend using one of the carrier birds located at the gate's rookery- a useful way to send messages between the villages. Once that was concluded he returned to the main entrance and simply waited around for Tsukina
                                                โ—†๏ฟค CHAKRAx 1,305/ 1,305 x โ—†๏ฟค STAMINAx 810/ 810 x โ—†๏ฟค RYOx 29,000x โ—†๏ฟค ACx 86,200
                                                โ—†๏ฟค Ninjutsu / Bukijutsux โ—†๏ฟค A-RANK xโ—†๏ฟค Lizard Sage x โ—†๏ฟค Jouninx โ—†๏ฟค OTOGAKUREx
                                                xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

โ—

โ—†๏ฟค Passives
                                                    โ— Learn Ninjutsu in three (3) posts less.
                                                    โ— Learn Bukijutsu in three (3) posts less.
                                                    โ— Flame Resistance Training
                                                    โ— Advanced Thread Walking
                                                    โ— Dexterity: Spinning the Staff

โ—†๏ฟค Other Additives
                                                  โ—
                                                  โ—
                                                  โ—

โ—
                                                  โ—
                                                  โ—

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:04 pm
Shin Soon-ae

Mood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hJKhiew2O0

Soon-ae made her way to the floodgate, where she saw the huge metal gates with the jounin that manned it. After taking it in, she quickly traversed to the rooftop of a building with a perfect view of the gates. She sat down similar to before. She pulled out her bottle and cup and took another healthy sip. Then she closed her eyes. Again she slowly drifted off, but this time it was as if she was one with her surroundings. Time went on and the zen state continued. Eventually, a small bird flew up and landed on her shoulder. Still sitting there, the bird chirped a few times. The chirping brought Soon-ae back, and when she turned her head, the bird was gone. Then, Soon-ae smiled and jumped from the rooftop on to her next location.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2 / 5 >
Storm // Genin // D-Rank // Bukijutsu/Sealing // Fuuton // Raiton // Chakra: 265 // 265 // Stamina: 265 / 265

RobinBankz

Dapper Noob

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:17 pm
Hajime Asuhara
Ashes, The Rain and I

User Image

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 455/ 455 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 345/ 345 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx 30,000 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 0,000
โœ˜โ•‘ Kirigakure Rogue x โœ˜โ•‘ Genin x โœ˜โ•‘ B-Rankx โœ˜โ•‘ Ninjutsu / Bukijutsu x
xxxxx

Hajime approached the Gates, having tracked down his Master to this village here. It'd been awhile since they'd last seen each other. He'd followed what training regimen he'd been given while the young man had left on what ever matter's he'd been assigned. He was very formidable, very different than the boy Belamos had met back in that Bar of that Uchiha's. His hair had faded out with maturity, to a light orange. Sun bleached one might say, the climate can do that to some people. Across his forehead was that Cyan Blue headband, on either hip where a pair of swords, having replaced his old blade. "Belamos? Is that really you?" He called out, a hand that would most likely have been on his hip rested on the hilt of his left sword. "It has been to long, people said I'd find you here, I've returned."

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+0 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] โ†ต

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives
      โ— Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ]
      โ— Bounetsu no Jutsu [ Flame-Resistance Technique ]

NON-COMBAT DATA

โœ˜โ•‘ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Non-Combat Passives

โ— Learn 3 extra Bukijutsu techniques per post.
      โ— Learn 3 extra Ninjutsu techniques per post.

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
      Notes:
      Dexterous Prince

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:32 pm
      User Image
      User Image
                                                User Image

A voice. An...unexpected voice. Upon realizing there was someone standin behind him Shลkyaku appeared in Belamos's hand as the spearman whirled around the confront the apparant surprise. He was realieved to find, not an enemy, but a student. He visibly relaxed at the sight of Haji, and let the tip of his spear drop from the ready position he held it in. "You've...gotten stronger" He said, giving the boy a look over. It was obvious his strength had grown- even the way he carried himself was more self-assured. "Where have you been Hajime? I tried sending for you months ago." The boy likely did not know where Belamos himself had been. The Yonbi hunt had been a rather hush-hush engagement and even thought it was dangerous, he had sent for Haji to join him. The request, however, went unanswered...and he was curious to know why.

โ—†๏ฟค CHAKRAx 1,305/ 1,305 x โ—†๏ฟค STAMINAx 810/ 810 x โ—†๏ฟค RYOx 29,000x โ—†๏ฟค ACx 86,200
                                                โ—†๏ฟค Ninjutsu / Bukijutsux โ—†๏ฟค A-RANK xโ—†๏ฟค Lizard Sage x โ—†๏ฟค Jouninx โ—†๏ฟค OTOGAKUREx
                                                xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

โ—

โ—†๏ฟค Passives
                                                    โ— Learn Ninjutsu in three (3) posts less.
                                                    โ— Learn Bukijutsu in three (3) posts less.
                                                    โ— Flame Resistance Training
                                                    โ— Advanced Thread Walking
                                                    โ— Dexterity: Spinning the Staff

โ—†๏ฟค Other Additives
                                                  โ—
                                                  โ—
                                                  โ—

โ—
                                                  โ—
                                                  โ—

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:09 pm
Hajime Asuhara
Ashes, The Rain and I

User Image

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 455/ 455 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 345/ 345 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx 30,000 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 0,000
โœ˜โ•‘ Kirigakure Rogue x โœ˜โ•‘ Genin x โœ˜โ•‘ B-Rankx โœ˜โ•‘ Ninjutsu / Bukijutsu x
xxxxx

Hajime wasn't even shocked by the way Belamos drew on him. He kept his cool, grinning wide, smirking at the compliment. "Just followed your orders and did my training." He responded, waving off the question. "Just got caught up with things. Rooting out bandit dens and the like. Wait, you did? I would have been here sooner. My apologies Master. You headed out?" He asked, stepping back in line as a student.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+0 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives
      โ— Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ]
      โ— Bounetsu no Jutsu [ Flame-Resistance Technique ]

NON-COMBAT DATA

โœ˜โ•‘ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Non-Combat Passives

โ— Learn 3 extra Bukijutsu techniques per post.
      โ— Learn 3 extra Ninjutsu techniques per post.

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
      Notes:
      Dexterous Prince

โ—„ ๅตโ•‘ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด sแด›แดส€แด

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games