Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cut N' Stab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:27 am
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling curious. || I'm speaking to Etana. || I'm wearing flashy clothes || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

Still hung up over prior night's events, the fox traced her fingers against the soft skin of her bottom lid, where dark crescents were heavily concealed behind the nude colours of her foundation. She drew a deep breath, golden hues glancing self consciously at the mirror before her while she released the breath she had been holding on, feeling the soft tension escape through the soft confinements of her lips. Accompanied by the gentle fragrance of spring breeze, and blooming tulips, the lingering tension within the past week began to flow from her shoulder blades, rolling like surge of small electricity currents to, and out of her fingertips. The interior was bright, bringing about a cosy sense of comfort despite spacious room, yet despite the size, the simple decorated room was not in the least “empty”, or boring. In fact, it guided the eyes to properly admire the intricate interior of each and every corner. Squinting, the woman lowered her gaze from the light that was now a tad too bright from her tired eyes and drew out her phone from the small pockets of her purse, in the meantime choosing to embarrass an old acquaintance on Charmblr, encountered only last night after the long gap of two or three months. Vixen had gotten to learn who he was during her old visits to Neon Lights, eventually finding themselves frequently coming across one another in the club house around town. He had been a tad hard to understand at first, but through each meeting, the fox had gradually learned that he was in fact, not as horrible of a person as he seemed at first glance.

Cherry red lips curved into a smile, engaging the small dimple by her cheeks and the crinkles by her eyes when her twin had joined in on the small banter, eventually earning a desperate cry of surrender from the other end. This time, her golden hues lifted not at the sound of a conversation, but at the sight of a man with tanned skin, and light coloured hair out the corner of her eyes, but when hopeful gaze met the reality before her, her eyes dimmed, reluctantly accepting the truth that she had mistaken him for someone else. A particular scent stood out among the soft fragrance, carrying soft scent of sunflowers, with a mix of spices. Strong, like tree bark. Her eyes followed after their voices, falling upon the male that spoke in a deep baritone, the way his actions left the woman pleased, with a broad smile and a delicate flush upon her cheeks. But what caught her attention the most had been the way his button up shirt was completely.. unfastened, and the way a sword rested against the side of his hips. If the fox had not doubted Rigel's words, she certainly would now. Had his employees always been this.. unique? He wasn’t planning on slicing her hair off with his sword, was he?

Even when he had tended to her, the fox remained still in her seat, allowing her gaze to trail along his eastern features, starting from the similar shade of gold, to the his high nose bridge, and eventually down to the curves upon his lips, and the angle of his chiselled jawline. Had she seen him somewhere before? Pushing herself off her seat, the fox followed after him, feeling the upcoming smile tease against the corners of her lips at his sweet nothings. ”Aren’t you an absolute darling.” she murmured, cocking an eyebrow towards him, ”Do you say that to every female customers you come across, Etana?” a quiet chuckle left her lips, this time seating herself upon a black leather chair, the arm rest cold against the pale skin of her arms. Like a waterfall, her tails flowed from her back, pooling along the sides of the seat like whipped cream oozing off the sides of a full bowl, like flowing rivers of snowflakes.

”Etana, Etana..” she repeated his name, rolling off her tongue like a heavenly chant of worship. Her eyes downcast, fixed upon the polished light coloured floor boards, and the striking colour of her red pumps standing out against its semi-reflective surface. ”Etana,” her eyes darted upwards to meet his once more, gazing at his figure reflected through the clear mirrors. There was something familiar about him, yet it was a feeling she could not put a finger on. She had met him somewhere before, other than the salon she frequented.

”Have we perhaps.. met before?”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Current Mood: Happy ║ Current Company: ????
╔════════════════════════════════════
(Ooc: -- )

Etana shook his head towards the Vixen, stopping only for a toss her a glance "Of course not Miss Vixen, a gentlemen never heedlessly throws about complements." he told her as she sat down. He got the station ready for their session for the day. He seemed to survey her hair even more before she uttered his name, causing him to look up at the mirror, though he was using it to look into her eyes. The man was curious about what it was she wanted, but it seemed as though she was trying his name out. He didn't seem to mind and went back to merely finishing up setting his station. He was now ready to begin.

Her question did give him pause for a moment as he thought "Have we?" he wondered. Was she perhaps thinking of someone else or was she someone he met in a past life? He had met and unworried with many being of her kind but the years did someone dull his memories of faces were that the case, or perhaps...
The warriors gently placed his hands on the leather and narrowed his eyes, studying her further, taking in every detail he could. The raven hair, the perfect pale skin, the generous bust, the marks upon her cheeks and the tails. There was only a moment of silence before he smiled "Hmm I do believe we have dear Beleti." he smiled "Apologizes, it can be hard to remember things when you spent half the time drowned in the ambrosia of gods but I believe we met during that....I believe she called it Bogging and Raven getaway?"

He took gentle hold of her hair to get a closer look "Has life been treating you well enough?" he asked since it appeared she had come with split ends, and while he knew there were many reasons for such things he doubted Vixen was the type to be so careless with her own hair which was virtually perfect otherwise. Vixen was not a woman given to ignoring her looks, but one looked at her could have told anyone that. He could tell she was here to take care of these "It is good to see such a heavenly face again, especially with out the haze of elixir. " he pulled out a book so she could pinpoint what manner of services she wanted today.

He pulled out a book of services, styles, and products and gently held it in front of her "So, I am your humble servant for the time being. How many I serve apart from helping deal with these split ends?" he smirked "I promise you have been left perfectly capable hands."

═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Current Money: $830 ║ Current Location: Salon

yo punny nut

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:45 am
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.❜

I'm feeling amused. || I'm speaking to Etana. || I'm wearing flashy clothes || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

”Just Vixen will do.” her answer was brief, and silent, as though fearing the shattering of a quiet atmosphere. The fox leaned her back against the maroon coloured chair, feeling the gentle press of the cool leather fabric against her skin as her back slowly sunk into its cushion. She rested her elbow upon the armrest, all the while keeping her golden hues locked onto his exotic features as her chin came to rest against her curled index, and middle finger. Her gaze flickered to the doorway where the previous customer once stood, and accompanied by the slow forming upward curve of her lips, was the slight raise of her right eyebrow.

”We’ll see.” she chuckled, leaving him to his preparations.

Their gaze met briefly through the reflection of the mirror, similar shades of brilliant gold locking onto one another. The echo of his name within his mind seemed to bring about a hazy memory. Dark, loud. He'd question her in return, his voice unsure and questioning, drowning her further down the ocean of confusion. Her eyes fluttered shut, exhaling a quiet breath through the faint part of her lips as she allowed her mind to drift into the foggy images her mind conjured. While she had not been knocked unconscious, she had been drowning in the intoxication of hard liquor down her throat, and the overwhelming scent of cigarette smoke and sweat. When she'd feel the light tilt of the chair from the press of his hand, her eyes fluttered open, meeting a pair of narrowed gaze.

There was Seth, with short unruly grey locks, and there was another. Long locks of white, fluttering like fallen snowflakes behind a tall figure. She'd lock onto the pair of molten golds, being the most apparent memory she had within the enclosed surroundings of darkness, and bright flashing lights. Golden eyes that seemed to gleam beneath the sudden bouts of flashes. Her eyes widened in realization, still semi laced with uncertainly as she lifted her head from her hand.

”Were you-- last night-”
“I believe we met during that....I believe she called it Bogging and Raven getaway?”

Vixen chuckled, engaging the crinkles by the corners of her eyes. ”No wonder you seemed eeriely familiar at first glance.” she paused, ”It’s impossible to forget your golden hues.” running her hands beneath thick locks of raven, she lifted her hair, allowing them to pool beyond the backrest of the seat like a sudden fall of black ink. While her hair had remained partially silken, the small bouts of split ends had destroyed the image completely, lending a rough look to the delicate tresses she held in high regards.

"Has life been treating you well enough?"
”It has, but..” she answered with a frustrated sigh, ”The weather hasn't.” aside from the cooling weather it brought, it had all but destroyed everything else: her lovely Bougainvillea that was about to be in full bloom, her outdoor garden, and apparently, also the frizzing of the smooth fur of her tails. Her eyebrows knotted, taking a stray lock of hair between her fingertips, until it eventually gave way to the curve that eventually graced her lips.

”Charming,” the fox answered, briefly browsing through the catalogue, ”But I’ll agree, the view is quite.. breath-taking.” she’d hint at his unbuttoned shirt that displayed the toned, and sculpted shape of his body, before her gaze lowered to the catalogue once more, allowing a smile to tug against the corners of her cherry red lips. Or at least, until the next time he spoke. Lifting her hand, a small laugh escaped her lips as she traced her fingers across the smooth, tanned skin of his out held hand, just barely grazing the back of his hand before they dragged along his slender fingers.

”How cocky.” her answer came as a quiet statement, spoke in a voice barely above a whisper. But despite her claim, the fox trusted Etana. ”Think you're up for the task of giving me a hair treatment, and sniping about.. six, seven inches off my hair? It's getting far too long.”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Current Mood: Happy ║ Current Company: Vixen
╔════════════════════════════════════
(Ooc: -- )

Etana chuckled at they came to realize they had met before the party last night. Etana still wasn't quite sure how it was he had ended up there, but he did certainly have fun "A visage such as yours is hard to truly forget, even if my ability to recollect is dulled by my own habits." letting her take a moment to decide what it what she would like in service, not even minding the gentle touches she graced him with at the least. He remained a confident figure, ready to jump at a moments notice the second she told him what all she had come to the salon for, not the air of an amateur or someone who was only here for a cheap laugh. He was taking it seriously.

He chuckled at her little hint about his unbuttoned shirt but made no move to close it instead just focusing on what it was she needed for the day "Perfectly. Vixen." he said as he reached towards his the scissors he'd be using to cut her hair before placing them on his side. He brought forward the products he'd be using on her hair though some of them did seem a little strange, antiquated if anything.

Etana looked at her "No worries, I won't be cutting with my sword." he said as he began to make her split ends obvious and a bit more since he'd be cutting it "It'd be impressive of course as I'm very effective with my sword play, but that'd just be plain unsafe." he said since some customers did tend to remark on the weapon he always wore on his side, but Etana went nowhere without his weapon.

He only seemed to put them away for a moment however and turned her around to aim her towards the nice little sink he'd be using "Now you just relax and I'll get you taken care of." he said as he gently laid her back ready to get to work.

═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Current Money: $830 ║ Current Location: Salon

yo punny nut

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:00 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נυℓч ②⑤тн
םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑨0
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑰ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:17 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

When Setsuko got up in the morning she was a bit slow to rise. Perhaps she shouldn't have stayed up to finish a season of one of her shows, she hadn't fallen asleep until almost 2 am. She made herself a nice breakfast before taking a long relaxing bath. As she sat in the tub she pondered what she could do today. Maybe she could hit the beach or go to the arcade? While brushing and blow drying her hair, she noticed that it had grown a bit longer than she liked. She personally tried to keep her hair at a medium length as really long hair became a bit of a hassle to deal with on a general basis. So as she got dressed she decided to visit the Cut N' Stab, a salon in town, to get a trim and perhaps more if she wanted to be adventurous. With that goal in mind she left her house and hopped on a bus to ride down to the shopping center. Luckily for her it didn't take that long to show up.

She took a seat then put her headphones on and pressed play on her MP3 player. Humming along to the song, she idly scrolled through her phone browsing a few of her favorite websites. She'd glace up every so often to make sure she got off at the right stop. After 3 songs it was time for her to get off. Standing up she gently pushed past a few people to step off the bus. Setsuko strolled down the street until she found herself in front of the salon. Pushing open the door she stepped inside and looked around. She was quite impressed by the interior and decor. After a few moments she walked over to the receptionist desk. "Hello there, I was hoping I could get in for a hair cut?" It didn't take long for the receptionist to get her into the system and said it shouldn't take too long since the shop didn't appear to be all that busy. She smiled and gave a quick thank you as she went to take a seat. As she waited she pulled out her phone again and stared up on of her games.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】The Cut N' Stab【Accompanying:】--【Outfit:】Treat Day【Funds:】$1000【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Bookbag Purse 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Calm/Contemplative【Musings:】Hmm【Profile:】Here

AnnoyedPanda

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:34 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
                                                                                      ωhere Work l ωith Alone l мood Calm l Outfit Work Casual

It had been weeks, almost a month, since seeing Meg. He was sure he had scared her off with his words. Well, his actions were sure to have done the trick, but it seemed opening up to her had been the wrong move as well. Lysander had hoped that by apologizing and telling her how he had been feeling about her, things could, potentially, return to a form of normalcy. Clearly he was wrong to think such a thing could happen. If anything, this experience had told him that he was simply not meant to find happiness. He was meant to be the bane of the world's existence. After a few days spent coped up in his house, he had come to this conclusion. Instead of continuing to mope around though, he had decided to just move on with the life he had before; the life of a player and uncaring half demon. This meant returning to his daily routine of spending his days at Neon Lights and his night coiled up in his sheets with some body of the night.

Coming into work on one of the few days he wasn't spending getting drunk, or entertained by naked women, Lysander's head popped up when he heard a soft voice address him. He had been sitting at the reception desk because many stylists had the day off, including their front desk. He wasn't bothered by the work, he was used to doing things himself because he was the CEO of a company already. In fact, he had taken on work again from his original job. While not entirely off his sabbatical, he had decided that he could handle a few things without stressing himself out. The blonde had learned though, in the time spent out of his house and working, that learning to actually cut and style hair was a surprising way to relax as well. This also allowed him to fill in for any missing bodies, such as today. "Sure, get in the chair and I'll be right over," he replied quickly. His tone was neither warm, nor curt, but a middle ground that silently told people he was stressed out about something.

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:26 pm
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko found that she didn't have to wait very long till someone acknowledged and told her to get in the chair. She got up from her seat, replaced her phone in her bag and walked over to the empty chair. Sitting down she took off the flower hairpin that was clipping in her hair and also put it in her bag. She could pick up the subtle tone of the man's voice who had told her to sit down. Being a generally perceptive person it sounded like perhaps something was bothering him? While feeling a bit worried, she kept whatever was on her mind to herself. She had found many times that sometimes people didn't appreciate a stranger prying into their business. So she'll not inquire for now, but she would happily engage in conversation. Perhaps a bit of warm chatting could help alleviate some of whatever was bugging the stranger. "Thank you very much for helping me. Even though I'm quite good with the styling, I've never been very good at cutting my own hair and I'd hate to mess it up after growing it out for so long." she said with a soft laugh. While not particularly boastful she did take a bit of pride in her looks after many years of being incredibly self conscious.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】The Cut N' Stab【Accompanying:】--【Outfit:】Treat Day【Funds:】$1000【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Bookbag Purse 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Calm/Contemplative【Musings:】Hmm【Profile:】Here

AnnoyedPanda

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】Sorry for the wait dearie, I got kinda tired and stressed last week. User Image

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:26 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
                                                                                      ωhere Work l ωith Customer l мood Calm l Outfit Work Casual

He was thankful to the man that own owned the salon for helping him learn how to cut and style hair. It had been a skill he previously didn't have, but thought he should learn if he were to run the place in the man's absence. New skills were always good. Lysander didn't like to tie himself down to just one set of skills; it had never been his style. Knowing many things allowed him to get so much tail over the years and he would only continue to add to his skill pool. Listening to the woman, he made sure to save any changes he had made and got up from his seat. "It's not needed to know how to cut one's hair," he mentioned casually as he draped the plastic sheet over her and buttoned it behind her neck. Even with the tarp over her, her massive chest could easily be seen from his towering position over her. "Besides..." he paused and leaned down towards her ear, making sure to brush his lips ever so gently against her skin. "We stylists would be out of a job if you did." Smirking as he stood back up, the blonde looked at her through her reflection in the mirror, "So just a trim you said?" he asked. "About how much were you looking to get rid of...-?" he paused and took about an inch worth of her ends between his fingers to show her. "About an inch? Layered or no?"

OOC: Pfft! Non-issue! My work schedule got all messed up anyways thanks to my injury. But thankfully it should be righting itself soon
KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:29 pm
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko sighed and rubbed the back of her head, "Yes I suppose that is a fair point. If I'm being honest I might've spooked myself out of cutting my own hair ever since I messed my hair up when I was younger. I ended up cutting a good chunk off because I had seen a hairstyle in a magazine. Later on my mom had to cut it short and it took a while to grow back. I was embarrassed to tell the truth so I lied to my friends that some boy had stuck gum in my hair. Looking back it was rather silly of me to lie." She laughed softly and shook her head, "Childhood memories, good and bad, just tend to stuck with people" A soft gasp escaped her lips once the man got close. She hadn't expected him to whisper in her ear like that! Her face, which she saw in the mirror, lit up in a light blush. "Ah r-right that is a fair point, i-it'd be a shame for someone to be out of a job." she said, a slight squeak noticeable in her voice. She tried to calm down and soon felt her face cool down. "I was thinking about 3 inches and yes definitely layered."

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】The Cut N' Stab【Accompanying:】???【Outfit:】Treat Day【Funds:】$1000【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Bookbag Purse 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Cheerful/Bashful【Musings:】Ah!【Profile:】Here

AnnoyedPanda

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】Oh? Well that's good that it's getting fixed. Are you feeling better?

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:33 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, αυɢυsт ⑲тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①⑤
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:54 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Lysander was doing something rather unusual for him, he was walking into work. He had parked his Rolls Royce right in front and wandered into the building just like he owned the place. It wasn't unusual for him to be at work, it was unusual to be at work so early! Often times he would come in at night, close to closing time and get work done. However, he was never seen during the day, often stuck in his old routine of drinking and whoring himself out to the strippers at Neon Lights. The blonde couldn't say he didn't enjoy seeing his longtime affair Agnes. Not only had she been someone he could always count on to release sexual tension, she was a constant for him when his sister wasn't. She may not have shown a genuine interest in his troubles or life, but Lysander still felt like he could trust her with such knowledge. While Agnes didn't know everything about him, they had spent much time together to where she knew enough to be considered a confidant, or friend.

As he walked into his office, he took a seat in the chair behind his desk and spun around blowing a raspberry. Stopping and facing his desk, he leaned forward to check the schedule and see who was working today. Running ruby eyes over the computer screen, he rubbed a hand along his lips as if thinking about something. He was kind of in the mood for getting a new tattoo but he wasn't really fond of the style of the artist scheduled. It had been a while now since his sister's death and wanted to get a tribute piece for her. Sighing as he leaned back in his chair, Lysander crossed his arms across his chest and looked up at the ceiling in zoned out thought.

yo punny nut

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:13 am
User Image

❛It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one.
We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up.
And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know.
It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is.
Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.❜

I'm feeling stern. || I'm speaking to Lysander. || I'm wearing the usual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

”Be careful now, beautiful. Have a nice day!” a cheerful send-off, and while it was a tiring two, three days throughout the end of the week, with new buzzing business and scheduled appointments, the satisfaction on his client’s face always seemed to put a smile on his own, leaving him with a gradual upward curve of his lips. The tattoo parlour had been running fairly smoothly, though he wouldn’t deny it had been quite hectic the first time around, given how inexperienced he was in that field, though he couldn’t be more thankful for a couple of friends that had helped him out. Mainly, Bree. It still struck him as a wonder how quickly they befriended one another, how quickly bonds were forged over tipsy conversations, though mainly on his end. And in her he found a kindred spirit, someone he could connect with on a certain level. And Rigel would never trade this friendship for the world.

He had made his way ‘round back, though what he hadn’t expected was the arrival of his manager, and the sound of footsteps headed upstairs. Having swept the snipped locks of hair off their otherwise clean and polished floor, he had made his way upstairs himself, leaving his employees downstairs to temporarily watch over the shop. Rigel wouldn’t necessarily say he was happy about the other showing up later than necessary, on occasions more than once, sometimes reeking of alcohol when he’d step some time earlier than the closing hour. By the time he arrived, most of what needed to be done was already settled. At this rate, Rigel might as well have managed the job himself.

”Good morning,” he greeted, pushing the door open as he made his way towards the counter on the side to brew his daily dose of caffeine. The office was quite small, though the minimal designs tend to make it look more spacious than it actually is. ”You’re fairly early today.” he added, though not necessarily with an aggressive tone. Rigel was still smiling, his lips holding a natural upward curve much like he always does. Flipping the calendar as he made his way back to his desk, he’d make a quick run through, double checking on appointments and settling what little paperwork he’s had left-over from the night prior.

”Coffee?” He pushed himself off his seat, slender legs carrying him to the counter on the side of the room, when the wafting aroma of coffee grew apparent, and if Lysander agreed, he’d pour him another cup. Perhaps he ought to ask if his employees downstairs fancy a cup of, too. Rigel always fancied sharing his exotic coffee beans: mainly his favourite civet coffee. Golden hue finally lifted, shifting to fall upon the blonde haired male, meeting a pair of striking crimson. ”Now that the salon's settled, I’d like to have a chat with you.” setting the cup down upon the manager’s desk, the owner returned to his own, the soft creaks of his office chair bouncing off the walls of the small interior as he took a small sip of his morning coffee. Good god, it relieves the tension.

”Your performance has been rather poor.” and it wasn't a recent matter. While Rigel was known for his overall happy-go-lucky attitude, he’s a rather stern man when it comes to discussing business, even though he tends to crack jokes to lighten the atmosphere. However, this was not one of those moments. ”You’re showing up more frequently during closing hours, when it should’ve been the opposite way around.” he pointed out. To say the least, he was unamused, surely, he had hired a manager to help him keep watch of the shop. He seemed promising at first glance, showing a certain level of confidence Rigel wanted in his employees. Unless he had been wrong.

His gaze was focused on the screen of his monitor, running through the quick check of his stock supplies, and when the next batch of tattoo needles would arrive. Eventually, he settled down, heaving a quiet sigh under his breath as he reached for his cup of coffee again. He had to pick up his sibling later tonight. Hopefully, it wouldn’t close late this time around. ”I’m beginning to second-guess your credibility as my manager, Lysander.” an honest, and straight forward statement. His tone of voice lacked anger. It was more along the lines of disappointment, to say the least. He hadn't intended to be harsh, however, this business had been everything he dreamed of, and he hoped his employees could maintain a professional work ethic.

"Is everything alright?" he voiced a concern, "Is there something you'd wish to talk to me about?"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

[quote="AnnoyedPanda]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:20 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, sєρтємвєя ③яם

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━