Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Hunting for 1x1s [MxF Pairings and Female Inside] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:44 pm
Ivypoison92
AceOfTears
Ivypoison92
AceOfTears
Ivypoison92
AceOfTears

I would like to do a hidden princess/Dark King or Soldier. ^^

All right. I can play the female or male role easily. I would prefer to play the role of Dark King.

I am fine with that! Do you mind playing the dark king as a male? Also did you want profiles? And do you want to threads or pms?

I don't mind, I'm kinda used to playing the male roles. I don't do profiles for my characters, preferring to describe them in the roleplay itself, personality and all. You can do a profile if you want to. As for threads and pms, its up to you. I don't mind either.

I'd rather describe my characters myself. Pms then. ^^ Do you want to start when he shows up asking for her or go to after she runs away from the town he cursed?

When he starts looking for her. Do you want to start the roleplay?

I can start it or if you want to you can.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:47 pm
AceOfTears
Ivypoison92
AceOfTears
Ivypoison92
AceOfTears

I am fine with that! Do you mind playing the dark king as a male? Also did you want profiles? And do you want to threads or pms?

I don't mind, I'm kinda used to playing the male roles. I don't do profiles for my characters, preferring to describe them in the roleplay itself, personality and all. You can do a profile if you want to. As for threads and pms, its up to you. I don't mind either.

I'd rather describe my characters myself. Pms then. ^^ Do you want to start when he shows up asking for her or go to after she runs away from the town he cursed?

Could you?  

Ivypoison92

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:53 pm
Ivypoison92
AceOfTears
Ivypoison92
AceOfTears
Ivypoison92
AceOfTears

Could you?

Of course. I will start working on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:51 pm
bump  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:14 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:52 am
AceOfTears

Are you still looking?  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:10 am
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
AceOfTears

Are you still looking?

Yes I am  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:52 am
Cool. What kinds of things do you like to do? Also, I am somewhat confused by your opening post here. Is it that you prefer to play males or the other way around?  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:07 pm
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Cool. What kinds of things do you like to do? Also, I am somewhat confused by your opening post here. Is it that you prefer to play males or the other way around?

I prefer to play females. However I can play as a male but I need to double up since I am still working on how to rp as them. I do have a lot of ideas so whatever interests you  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:09 pm
AceOfTears
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

I prefer to play females. However I can play as a male but I need to double up since I am still working on how to rp as them. I do have a lot of ideas so whatever interests you

You work with what suits you. If you want a female, do a female lol. What ideas do you have?  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:19 pm
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
AceOfTears
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

You work with what suits you. If you want a female, do a female lol. What ideas do you have?

On the first page I have listened cannons and then plots I thought of original ideas.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:31 pm
AceOfTears
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
AceOfTears
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

On the first page I have listened cannons and then plots I thought of original ideas.

Hmm...I tend not to play characters from preexisting works...so that eliminates a good portion of the ideas.  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:19 pm
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Original ideas:

Princess x Prince: Phoxuria and Zale had been fighting for years. How it first started no one knows at all. Both sides had suffered heavy casualities from the many battles they had fought. The king and queen from both kingdoms had decide to cease fire to sign a treaty to have the daughter from Phoxuria and the son from Zale marry each other. However, once the princess and prince find out they wish never to marry one another. In order to prepare them for the upcoming union they force the two to meet at neutral ground to make them get along and hope for them to fall in love.

Cop x Thief: In the city of Phoxuria there is corruption everywhere in the police task force. However when the Cop moves in he tries his best to clean up the city but he can only do so much. One night when on patrol he gets a call about a museum being robbed by a Thief. What he doesn't know is that the Thief is actually trying to steal artwork in museums the center for Operations for the Mafia. Once he comes inside he under covers an operation on drugs so once he arrest the Thief he makes a deal to work with the Thief to clean up the city.

Cop x Killer: In the city Venice a Cop whom has been working for years in his corrupt city has tried everything to clean up. The killer is a masked vigilante that has been wronged in the past and is getting revenge for what happened to their family. However instead of turning in the criminals they kill them and leave them for the cops. When trying to stop the Killer he almost gets killed. Once the cop starts under covering the plot he soon realizes that the killer is the person they are dating. Now the cop must make a decision

Kidnapper x Captive: One day the Captive was celebrating on graduating from College since they had worked so hard of their degree. They get drunk and follow the kidnapper home however soon it becomes the Captive's worse nightmare. They find out whom the person and beg to let them go. They are desperate to return to home as they fake their feelings for the Kidnapper to escape. Soon the feelings are true and find them self in a dilemma unable to leave the Kidnapper.

Vampire/Immortal x Reincarnated Wife: In ancients times there always had been a secret magic that could make someone live forever. Reincarnated Wife had first been promised to another man before meeting Immortal. At first Reincarnated Wife tries to convince the Immortal he should find someone else. Eventually Reincarnated Wife leaves her betrothed to be with the Immortal and marries him. When the betrothed found out he wants Reincarnated Wife to come back to him. In his anger he accidentally kills and flees. When the Immortal finds his wife dead he is filled with remorse and sadness. He feels he will never love again until he finds his Reincarnated Wife back but doesn't remember anything from before. Reincarnated Wife doesn't have her memories of back then but in her dreams sees the memories but writes about them since they seem so real. When the Immortal comes into her life she finds herself falling for him until the man she use to be betrothed tries to separate them once more.

Hades x Artemis: Back then the Greeks had worshiped the Gods and Goddess so in hopes their wrath wouldn't come down on them. Even from all the historical book never told of the true story of what really happened among the Gods. Our story revolves around two gods, Artemis the daughter of Zeus and Hades son of Kronos.

Artemis had always help protect her females whom are virgins that give tribute for her protection. One day when she went to come aide one of her followers only to see Apollo trying to take her. Once Artemis had fought off Apollo from taking the girl Hades had came out and clapped for her. After this moment was when the two had began to fall each other.

Now in present day no one realizes there was a curse from Kronos where he made all the gods and goddesses only live inside mortals from all their worships falling away. Now each cycle they have to fight in the war who can control all of world once again. Hades tries to get Artemis on his side even though their painful past had left Artemis broken hearted. So now he tries with his mortal to win Artemis' mortal.

Artemis' mortal starts at a new school since she had gotten transferred since her parents had moved. When coming to the new school upon seeing Hades' mortal she finds herself distancing herself even though he seems so familiar. However the more she pulls away the more he keeps trying to get close to her. .

Princess x Pirate: The princess was suppose to marry until the Pirate had swooped in and kidnapped her on the day she was suppose to marry. According to the rumors she has a tattoo on her back that she can hide and a key that the Princess wears around her neck that only she can remove. So the Pirate kidnaps her so she could lead them to the treasure trove that would make them richer beyond their wildest imagination.

Guardian Angel x Human: Every since the Human was young they had a Guardian Angel watching over them. Unknown to the Human they are either going to be a high ranking demon or angel depending on what they chose. When the Human is attacked that is when the Guardian Angel reveals them self to the Human. They soon began to embark on a journey to teach the Human what they can do to prepare for the upcoming war

Vampire x Human: The Vampire had always been alone, never having someone to love while they watched others fall in love. When he sees the Human for the first time he begins to feel that the human is their mate. When the Human is attacked the Vampire saves them and gives them their blood to heal them. When the Human returns home the Vampire is in their dreams and thoughts. The Human slowly begins to fall for the Vampire when trying to stay away afraid something worse might happen.

Jock x Nerd: In high school the Jock got everything from becoming quarterback, his girlfriend being captain of cheer leading, and his friends always with him. His senior year is when it changes when his girlfriend is pulling away. He goes to an IM where he meets the Nerd and they talk. Soon he finds himself wanting to meet the Nerd in person. At a School Dance they finally meet and they like each other even more. Once everyone finds out the Jock likes the Nerd. People begin to pick on the Nerd which is when she tries to pull away to get away from it all.

Best Friend x Best Friend: Ever since they were babies their parents were always trying to get them to play together. Growing up they became best of friends always doing everything together. They would sleep over and their parents would trust them. Once going into High School they began to drift apart going into different clubs. When one comes to the aid of the other because of they were being bullied. Once one starts dating the other becomes jealous and tries to break them up.

Band Member x Fan: The fan had always listened to the Band's music and loved it. However when she found out they were going to their school they get excited. However once they come to the school the fan begins to experience trouble. Her friend is trying to get close in hopes to catch the attention. When the attention focus on the Fan they begin to get closer until the paparazzi begins to pester her family. She tries to shut him out to stay away so her family won't be bothered.

Hidden Princess x Dark King/Soldier: A Hidden Princess had always grown up unable to do much unless she was there for her people. One day she had been asked to marry a man that dealt with darkness. She refused him and so he had cursed her town until she would marry him. She had met a Mage that dealt with light to help make sure they could keep the girl hidden while they figured out how to beat the curse. The Hidden Princess had only brought one thing, a dragon's egg. The man catches wind of the girl and tells his soldier to bring them to him. However the soldier watches them to find out weakness for them

Superhero x Villain: Growing up the Superhero never knew where their powers came from but they were always taught to fight for the right thing. They always stopped crime and cleaned it up to make the city a safer place. However, the Villain is a CEO that wants the Superhero so he can find out why they have powers. Little do they know they are friends from childhood that get closer when the Superhero needs a job to help her live since no one knows who she is. When they get closer he then kidnaps her and finds out whom she really is.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:39 pm
AceOfTears
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Original ideas:

Princess x Prince: Phoxuria and Zale had been fighting for years. How it first started no one knows at all. Both sides had suffered heavy casualities from the many battles they had fought. The king and queen from both kingdoms had decide to cease fire to sign a treaty to have the daughter from Phoxuria and the son from Zale marry each other. However, once the princess and prince find out they wish never to marry one another. In order to prepare them for the upcoming union they force the two to meet at neutral ground to make them get along and hope for them to fall in love.

Cop x Thief: In the city of Phoxuria there is corruption everywhere in the police task force. However when the Cop moves in he tries his best to clean up the city but he can only do so much. One night when on patrol he gets a call about a museum being robbed by a Thief. What he doesn't know is that the Thief is actually trying to steal artwork in museums the center for Operations for the Mafia. Once he comes inside he under covers an operation on drugs so once he arrest the Thief he makes a deal to work with the Thief to clean up the city.

Cop x Killer: In the city Venice a Cop whom has been working for years in his corrupt city has tried everything to clean up. The killer is a masked vigilante that has been wronged in the past and is getting revenge for what happened to their family. However instead of turning in the criminals they kill them and leave them for the cops. When trying to stop the Killer he almost gets killed. Once the cop starts under covering the plot he soon realizes that the killer is the person they are dating. Now the cop must make a decision

Kidnapper x Captive: One day the Captive was celebrating on graduating from College since they had worked so hard of their degree. They get drunk and follow the kidnapper home however soon it becomes the Captive's worse nightmare. They find out whom the person and beg to let them go. They are desperate to return to home as they fake their feelings for the Kidnapper to escape. Soon the feelings are true and find them self in a dilemma unable to leave the Kidnapper.

Vampire/Immortal x Reincarnated Wife: In ancients times there always had been a secret magic that could make someone live forever. Reincarnated Wife had first been promised to another man before meeting Immortal. At first Reincarnated Wife tries to convince the Immortal he should find someone else. Eventually Reincarnated Wife leaves her betrothed to be with the Immortal and marries him. When the betrothed found out he wants Reincarnated Wife to come back to him. In his anger he accidentally kills and flees. When the Immortal finds his wife dead he is filled with remorse and sadness. He feels he will never love again until he finds his Reincarnated Wife back but doesn't remember anything from before. Reincarnated Wife doesn't have her memories of back then but in her dreams sees the memories but writes about them since they seem so real. When the Immortal comes into her life she finds herself falling for him until the man she use to be betrothed tries to separate them once more.

Hades x Artemis: Back then the Greeks had worshiped the Gods and Goddess so in hopes their wrath wouldn't come down on them. Even from all the historical book never told of the true story of what really happened among the Gods. Our story revolves around two gods, Artemis the daughter of Zeus and Hades son of Kronos.

Artemis had always help protect her females whom are virgins that give tribute for her protection. One day when she went to come aide one of her followers only to see Apollo trying to take her. Once Artemis had fought off Apollo from taking the girl Hades had came out and clapped for her. After this moment was when the two had began to fall each other.

Now in present day no one realizes there was a curse from Kronos where he made all the gods and goddesses only live inside mortals from all their worships falling away. Now each cycle they have to fight in the war who can control all of world once again. Hades tries to get Artemis on his side even though their painful past had left Artemis broken hearted. So now he tries with his mortal to win Artemis' mortal.

Artemis' mortal starts at a new school since she had gotten transferred since her parents had moved. When coming to the new school upon seeing Hades' mortal she finds herself distancing herself even though he seems so familiar. However the more she pulls away the more he keeps trying to get close to her. .

Princess x Pirate: The princess was suppose to marry until the Pirate had swooped in and kidnapped her on the day she was suppose to marry. According to the rumors she has a tattoo on her back that she can hide and a key that the Princess wears around her neck that only she can remove. So the Pirate kidnaps her so she could lead them to the treasure trove that would make them richer beyond their wildest imagination.

Guardian Angel x Human: Every since the Human was young they had a Guardian Angel watching over them. Unknown to the Human they are either going to be a high ranking demon or angel depending on what they chose. When the Human is attacked that is when the Guardian Angel reveals them self to the Human. They soon began to embark on a journey to teach the Human what they can do to prepare for the upcoming war

Vampire x Human: The Vampire had always been alone, never having someone to love while they watched others fall in love. When he sees the Human for the first time he begins to feel that the human is their mate. When the Human is attacked the Vampire saves them and gives them their blood to heal them. When the Human returns home the Vampire is in their dreams and thoughts. The Human slowly begins to fall for the Vampire when trying to stay away afraid something worse might happen.

Jock x Nerd: In high school the Jock got everything from becoming quarterback, his girlfriend being captain of cheer leading, and his friends always with him. His senior year is when it changes when his girlfriend is pulling away. He goes to an IM where he meets the Nerd and they talk. Soon he finds himself wanting to meet the Nerd in person. At a School Dance they finally meet and they like each other even more. Once everyone finds out the Jock likes the Nerd. People begin to pick on the Nerd which is when she tries to pull away to get away from it all.

Best Friend x Best Friend: Ever since they were babies their parents were always trying to get them to play together. Growing up they became best of friends always doing everything together. They would sleep over and their parents would trust them. Once going into High School they began to drift apart going into different clubs. When one comes to the aid of the other because of they were being bullied. Once one starts dating the other becomes jealous and tries to break them up.

Band Member x Fan: The fan had always listened to the Band's music and loved it. However when she found out they were going to their school they get excited. However once they come to the school the fan begins to experience trouble. Her friend is trying to get close in hopes to catch the attention. When the attention focus on the Fan they begin to get closer until the paparazzi begins to pester her family. She tries to shut him out to stay away so her family won't be bothered.

Hidden Princess x Dark King/Soldier: A Hidden Princess had always grown up unable to do much unless she was there for her people. One day she had been asked to marry a man that dealt with darkness. She refused him and so he had cursed her town until she would marry him. She had met a Mage that dealt with light to help make sure they could keep the girl hidden while they figured out how to beat the curse. The Hidden Princess had only brought one thing, a dragon's egg. The man catches wind of the girl and tells his soldier to bring them to him. However the soldier watches them to find out weakness for them

Superhero x Villain: Growing up the Superhero never knew where their powers came from but they were always taught to fight for the right thing. They always stopped crime and cleaned it up to make the city a safer place. However, the Villain is a CEO that wants the Superhero so he can find out why they have powers. Little do they know they are friends from childhood that get closer when the Superhero needs a job to help her live since no one knows who she is. When they get closer he then kidnaps her and finds out whom she really is.

Before answering, in the Kidnapper X Captive, which would you prefer?  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:47 pm
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Before answering, in the Kidnapper X Captive, which would you prefer?

I'm fine with any of them. I would be interested in the kidnapper x captive.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff