Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Flourish and Blotts ~ Open ~ Hiring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer II

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔════════════════════════╗
Diego AJ Montenegro
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚════════════════════════╝

xFeeling: Bored
xLocation: Flourish & Botts
xWith: Alone
xStatus: Single

Diego was getting bored flipping through this book as well, since nothing seemed to hold his attention. He was getting ready to put it back on the shelf when someone spoke near him. The boy jumped a little in surprise and looked up to see that no, she wasn't talking near him... she was talking to him. A little blush toned his cheeks and he shrugged, putting the book back on the shelf. "Naethin' is pure holdin' mah attention," he said, his Scottish accent showing through. "I'm kinda bored, really. Mah name is Diego. What's yer name?" he asked her, taking in the girl in front of him. She was pretty, and probably his age, but he didn't recognize her from school. That meant she was either a different age, a squib or from another school... And either answer to his dilemma provided interesting conversation.

Out of Character: {...}

Murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:35 pm
Cornelia Freja Eckstein
Pureblood Fourth Year Beauxbaton Aphrodite

Cornelia blinked at the boy’s surprised jump. She assumed she caught him off guard. It was a book shop. How many people made conversation in one? Granted Flourish and Blotts seemed to be the place for her to start them. Then again it was either over books or candy that she’d run into people. So, it was clearly a fifty-fifty shot really. The German girl glanced between the boy and the books lining the shelves. She totally understood the feeling of boredom. She felt it every summer; books and nature seemed to be her only help.

“I relate to that.” Cornelia replied. “There is only so many things one can do in the summer months.” She continued simply. “I’m Cornelia. Pleasure to meet you Diego. My guess is, you attend Hogwarts. Am I right?” She asked somewhat curiously. Although her expression and level tone of voice didn’t hint on much. “I attend Beauxbatons myself.” She added sharing that information. It seemed to be the story with her anyway. Everyone she met seemed to be Hogwarts students.

With : My father (Thorsten)... Diego

Attire : T-Shirt & Jeans

OOC : - - -

Summer II

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:11 pm
Diego AJ Montenegro
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

xFeeling: Bored
xLocation: Flourish & Botts
xWith: Cornelia
xStatus: Single

She introduced herself as Cornelia, then asked if he attneded Hogwarts. He nodded and said, "Aye, that's right. I'm in Hufflepuff." She continued, saying that she attended Beauxbatons. Well, that answered his question about why he didn't know her. DJ ran a hand through his hair and smiled. "Tha's pretty wicked. I've ne'er met anyone from Beauxbatons. Tha's in France, right?" He knew where the school was located, but he figured that could be a coversation starter.

Out of Character: {...}

Murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:20 am
⫸ Annabella Clodagh Sheehan ⫸ a.k.a. Anniexxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx
Time: 2043-2044
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Annie felt almost overwhelmed by excitement of Diagon Alley. Magic! To think it is real! What else could be real? Were all the stories true too? Her Mum and Stepdad Aoife and Oliver had come with her on this adventure, and both seemed more overwhelmed than her. To Annie and her active imagination a secret world such as this made sense. She also never told her parents about the rocks and Elizabeth and her friends how they turned on them, either, so it was a bit more of a surprise for them. Besides Annie had been doing research online about fairies and magic, assuming it was fairies, for a good handful of months before the governor came and introduce themselves.

Aoife had taken charge of the trip, being a woman who could handle a lot including her late husbands sudden illness and death and raising Annie alone till she married Oliver. She dictated their path using the shopping list the school Hogwarts provided. Thinking it best not to tackle too strange of items first and ease into the world she picked getting text books first, after they had gone to the bank and transferred some of their pounds into galleons, sickles, and knuts.

Annie was practically bouncing. Even though the list had exciting things like wands and cauldrons to buy, the book store sounded absolutely marvelous! She noticed books on mermaids, and spells, and potions immediately. They weren't in a fiction section either! Mermaids were real? Of course. Annie's face broke into a big grin, so excited she didn't even worry about her imperfect teeth or how many freckles she had, and how she never was the type of child to be called pretty.

Aoife looked to her daughter and then her husband, and Oliver spoke, "Annie, why don't you take the list and pick out the books? We'll wait here."

"Really?" Annie said with excitement.

"Don't get lost,"
                                                            Aoife said.

"And don't lose the list," Oliver added with a smile. He may have met Annie only a couple years ago, but he did sincerely love his stepdaughter.

"I won't!" Annie promised, hurrying off into the store ready for the adventure of exploring a magical book store! She paused at the Monster book of Monsters which was in a cage and flapping about with snaps of it jaws. Her eyes widened in awe. Even the books were magical! Wicked!
                                                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for Interaction }
                                                            Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Flourish & Blotts
xxx➺ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? I dunno yet
xxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Shopping
xxxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope we make friends!

Jessalyn was excited. She was finally eleven and that meant she was old enough to join her brothers at Hogwarts. She'd spent the day with her parents and her new school list, but it was still fun. This time they were shopping for her, not the boys. Well... they were shopping too, but they were old enough to go off with their friends and stuff. As for her, Jess had already gotten her wand, potions stuff, and robes. Pretty much all she needed now was books, which she wasn't looking forward to. There was a tap on her shoulder, so the girl turned to look up at her dad, watching his hands as he asked if she needed a break before they finished up. She shook her head, a broad grin overtaking her. Secretly, she figured her parents were tired and wanted to rest for a while, but she was so excited to continue. She couldn't just sit still!

Following a little headshake and grin from her mum, the trio walked into the bookstore to acquire her books. It was a long list, but Jess was sure it wouldn't take too awful long to find them all. After signing quickly that they were going to look at books for themselves, she was set free upon the little shop. Jess grabbed a basket and set to work. As she was reaching out to grab her Transfiguration book. At that moment, she noticed another girl about her age who was also getting books. She also realized the other girl looked oddly similar to her. Maybe this would be a good time to make friends? She waved excitedly, followed by flurried signing. "Hi there! Are you going to Hogwarts too?"

mc2

Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇsᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ, I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ꜰᴀʀ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄᴀʀs
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪɴ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙɪɢ ᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ's ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ. Iᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:52 pm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx

Annie was too much in awe to worry if she looked like a "ugly gaping fish" as Elizabeth would say, her mouth was open wide showing her crooked teeth that her mother refused to fix as her jaw was "still growing". She glanced away looking down at her list and then up when she caught sight of what she at first thought was her reflection. But, reflections don't wave and sign on their own do they? Well there was magic but this was definitely a girl. A girl with the same flaming hair, freckles, blue eyes, and a bit of what other kids called a "goofy smile".

Annie was confused at the hand signals and then realized that perhaps the girl was mute or had trouble hearing. Annie could only imagine the horrid things the girl in front of her might have had to endure but at least she didn't possibly have to hear the mean taunts of others. Too bad kids were creative and could visually taunt just as bad. Annie decided the girl was prettier than her though and obviously seemed very friendly. Thinking for a moment, Annie quickly pulled out a notebook and pencil she had in her bag for moments when inspiration struck her. This time it might be to help her make a friend.

Waving back, Annie walked over and tapped her ear and said, "Can you hear me?" Realizing it sounded rude she said, "Oh God, I didn't mean to be rude. That's rude ain't it? I'm sorry. I didn't catch what you said... I'm no good with signing. Maybe you can teach me? I'm Annie... um, maybe this will help?" She held out her pencil and notebook covered in doodles in hopes that the girl heard her or at least understood her good intentions. Annie would loathe to come off mean or insensitive.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx➺ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? I dunno yet

Jessalyn watched as the girl walked closer and tapped her ear. She said something... Jess was sure it was "can you hear me?". She wasn't the greatest at lip reading, and the other girl continued on, talking about her being sorry, something about being rude, and said she didn't know signing. Though she said her name was Kammie... or Annie... Janice? Something like that. Luckily, the other girl offered out a notepad and a pen. Quickly, Jess wrote a note, hoping to help with their communication issues. "Hi! My name's Jessalyn! I forget not everyone can sign sometimes, sorry about that! I'm deaf, which is why I sign. But I was wondering if you were going to Hogwarts this year?" She held out the notepad, a broad grin still sitting on her face as she awaited reply.

mc2

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:54 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxx

Annie smiled when the other girl took her notepad and began to write. Waiting till the girl was done and handed over the notepad, Annie smiled and nodded before quickly scribbling her response.

My name is Annabella but Annie for short. It's totally fine for the signing, I'm sorry for not knowing it. Maybe you can teach me some? I love learning new things! And, yes, I'm going to Hogwarts this year. It'll be my first year and I'm a bit worried. I didn't grow up with magic.

Annie held the notepad back with a big grin in response to Jessalyn. The girl seemed really nice and she had a good feeling about her. Maybe she could make a real friend even before school started.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:49 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx➺ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Annie

Jessalyn grinned while the other girl read, then wrote her own note. Quickly the notepad was passed back, and Jess was able to figure out her name. Aha! Annie had been right. Score one for bad lip reading! Though apparently Annie was a little nervous about Hogwarts since she wasn't from a magical family. Jess grinned, then wrote her piece. "I can certainly teach you some signing! As for Hogwarts, don't be nervous. I'm going in as a first year too, so we can deal with it together. Plus both my older brothers go, so we can ask them for help if we need it!" She handed it back, hoping to help Annie not be so nervous. She had to admit she was a bit nervous herself, but she'd figure it out. If both Whit and Dean could make it with no problems, she'd surely be just fine. It would be more difficult, sure, but she was up for the challenge.

mc2

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:19 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxx

Annie smiled when she was handed the notebook back, being informed that Jess would be happy to help her learn to sign. Was this warm feeling of comfort what it was like to be near a friend? As she read further with Jess's reassurance about Hogwarts she frowned some, unintentionally. How could Jess be so confident? What if there was another person like Elizabeth at Hogwarts? Then again, no one could be worse than that girl who was awfulness incarnate. As she read further she learned Jess had two older brothers who also attended Hogwarts and that did give her some comfort. And Jess had volunteered her brothers as help too.

Taking the pencil she wrote in response:

I look forward to the lessons. Maybe I can return the favor sometime. And I look forward to Hogwarts more now knowing there is as nice of person as you going. Let's be friends. Oh! Should we meet and ride on the train together? I heard we get to Hogwarts by train.

Smiling, Annie held the notebook out back to Jess hoping she didn't sound too forward. Annie never really had a friend before. Acquaintances who didn't bully her were the closest she ever had to a friend. Everyone seemed to think she was weird or strange. Maybe she was. She was a witch. But she was going to a school full of witches and wizards so wouldn't they all be strange then?

{OoC: }
                                                            Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:00 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx➺ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Annie
xxxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Yay friends!

Jessalyn grinned brightly at the other girl, hoping to add to her confidence about school. It would be super fun, at least... that's how her brothers had portrayed the school. Hopefully it'd be fun? At least if it wasn't she wouldn't be alone! Annie handed back the notepad, so Jess looked it over, grinning brightly and nodding. When she saw that the other girl wanted to be friends, Jess decided their lessons should start there. With a grin, she set the open notepad on her head, then held her arms in front of her. She grasped her left hand in her right, then made a small up and down movement in front of her. There. That was a word to know! Taking the notepad back in hand, she wrote quickly. "That's the BSL sign for 'friends'! I figured it'd be a good first sign to teach you, since we're gonna be friends now! And yes, we can ride the train together, it'll be nice. I'll bring my white-board so notes are a little easier!" She was super excited for the trip, though suddenly she wondered if Annie would know how to get onto the platform. Hopefully she did, since the officials on the Kings Cross side were all muggle.... Maybe she'd mention it in her next set of notes.

mc2

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:16 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxx

Annie was confused at first when Jess placed the notebook on her head but then understood when Jess made a motion that looked as if her two hands shook. Thankfully, Jess wrote back and when she read it her blue eyes grew large with excitement and hopefulness. They were friends! Annie had made her first friend! Hogwarts had to be great now, she had a wonderful friend to explore the castle-it was a castle the governor said-with.

Annie took the pencil and scribbled out a note back:

"Thank you for teaching me! And riding the train together sounds splendid!"

She paused and glanced over her shoulder to see her Mum and Oliver approaching but keeping their space. Oh no! She hadn't even started on more than one or two books and had all kinds of other things to get too.

"My Mum and Oliver, he's my stepdad, I think are looking for me. I haven't even gotten my books yet, nevermind all the other supplies including a wand. Do you want to come meet them?"

{OoC: }
                                                            Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Flourish and Blotts
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Ferdie
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Book-Looking
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? How can I scare him....

Eion was investigating the bookstore, with Ferdie somewhere nearby. Eme had said the boys were old enough to go on their own, provided they stuck together. Eion had worn his lucky orange eye, which clashed weirdly with his faded green shirt. He picked up a book on Animaguses, tilting his head as he examined a few pages. Was that something everyone could do? Or maybe you had to be super powerful! He was pretty sure Eme and Ferdie weren't Animagi, but maybe that was because Ferdie was already a Veela-half. The dark-haired boy put the book back on the shelf and kept walking, continuing his search through the Magical Creatures section. After a few minutes, he discovered a book on Veela and lit up. He pulled the book off the shelf and scurried over to his brother. "Ferdie! Look! It's a book about you!" He paused, looking the older Delacroix up and down critically for a few seconds. "Well... half of you. More a book about mu--... Seweryna."

He turned to a page about their true form, holding the picture out to Ferdie with a look of shock. He'd never seen any of his family do that! Maybe it just took Ferdie getting angry.... which, Eion realized, had probably never happened. Stupid Ferdie was pretty much full of sunshine, so him getting angry was out of the question. Even when the youngest tried his best, the older simply laughed it off. In fact, he couldn't even give Ferdie a spook using his eyes anymore. Last time he tried, Ferdie had the audacity to laugh! That wasn't supposed to happen. Eion flipped pages some more, but didn't really know what to do. He didn't need school books, after all, since he wasn't planning to go.

Kungfudemoness

addaellis

Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴀ ᴘʜʀᴀsᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴜɢ
          Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛᴄᴀsᴛ ᴏʀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋʟᴀsʜ ᴏꜰ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ's ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
          Oʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛ sᴘᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ!
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴅᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ 'ɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴋɪɴ
          Kᴇᴘᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ sᴜɴʟɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴡɪɴs
          Bᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴀʏ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:03 pm
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie was out doing some shopping with Eion who seemed hell-bent on not going to Hogwarts. Ferdie remembered being totally ecstatic to go. however strange he loved his brother. Eion was looking for books other than his school books which Ferdie had the list and was looking for those. Eion ran up with a Book on Veelas and joke it was a book on half of Ferdie or all of their mom. Ferdie smirked and rose a brow at the almost slip. Eion had plenty of reason to dislike calling their parents mom and dad. he had a rough go and was just starting to get the swing of being a Delacroix. "Don't recall if I ever seem mom do that, dad said he has though. I rarely get mad but dad said I just have a fairly spooky mad face" Ferdie said thoughtfully. "I'm sure we could get that book for you and ask mom any questions, but we also have a mission." He held up the book list with a knowing look. Dad had warned Eion might try to avoid school stuff

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

Miss GryffindorK
                                                                      addaellis

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:22 am
User Image
AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI
fourth year || Slytherin || muggleborn
Daily Dragon writer || Language club || Quidditch Announcer

August dutifully picked out a set of first year textbooks amongst his own elective texts before browsing for more “light reading”. Presently, he and Sonora were taking Wren and Sparrow for a Diagon Alley visit for any new books and equipment. Sona and Wren were at Slug And Jiggers getting potions ingredients for “experiments and studying”. He last saw Sparrow in a corner, quietly reading a rather sketchy-looking book titled Snape: Scoundrel or Saint?

August was, of course, already through previewing next year’s books for most of his classes. Being in Winchester to help his Aunt Eliana with her garden replanting (and improve his herbology practicals) had at least the added benefit of not needing to hide his magical texts. Unfortunately he still couldn’t actually practice his spells, but he could at least review wand movements and pronunciations with Sonora and Aunt Verine’s help. On top of ballroom dancing classes and tutoring Wren for his first year, August was keeping quite busy. Which was just how it ought to be.

He set down a copy of A Study into the Possibility of Reversing the Actual and Metaphysical Effects of Natural Death, with Particular Regard to the Reintegration of Essence and Matter and continued browsing titles. There was an OWL prep book that looked quite useful, but after glancing at the price, August set it down, his face composed politely. There was a new edition of Law and Literature out, but Extraordinary Trials in History was cheaper. He was debating between the two when he heard a familiar voice mention something about a spooky mad face and then being here on a mission. August hefted his stack of Legal Guidelines for the Manufacture of Magical Apparatus , Magical Moral Perspective, Muggle Theory: A Closer Understanding of Muggles and Advanced Rune Translation and leaned over to recognize a familiar face on the other side of the shelf.

”Ferdie!” he greeted at a bookstore-appropriate volume, smiling happily to greet his mentor and friend. He glanced around for a surface to set the books down on so he could shake hands. ”Good to see you here!”

setting Flourish and Blotts, late Summer 2046 || with Ferdie and a kid...Eion?
wearing Short sleeve shirt and white pants+glasses || status Books, books, Ferdie!

”Miss GryffindorK"

Kungfudemoness

User Image User ImageUser Image

As a child you would wait
And watch from far away
But you always knew that you'd
be the one to work while they all play.
In youth, you'd lay
Awake at night and scheme
Of all the things you would change
But it was just a dream

"Warriors" by Imagine Dragons, from League of Legends, cover by Caleb Hyles.

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff