Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lost Guild
9/4: Announcements/rules- Spoiler warning and Lost Sigs! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:30 pm
Tyo
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo
Maybe we need a thread for only the mods, so that we can all touch base and learn who each other are. xd I mean, I know that Kid Nasty's been a mod since the beginning, but I dont' remember the last time he updated his thread, or even posted. xd

That could work. I know you, Nolah, and Movic, and that's about it. Well, and lemonhobbit, but she isn't around enough.
Strangely, you're the only other mod in the guild that I've ever conversed with, aside from Lemonhobbit. I've also been friends with Sausagehalo for a while, but I don't think she's ever used her mod powers to mod. xd

She's the undercover mod. She makes the others think she's one of them, then when they least expect it... click! An edited post. ninja
xd Brilliant! It makes me wish that I hadn't flaunted my moddiness all over the place! xp

Ewww, did you have to do that? xd
Hey, when someone's calling me out, it takes all I have not to whip out my moddiness. xd

Just what I needed to read when I got back from eating lunch. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:35 pm
xd And with that, the announcements thread has become a much darker place.

I only now just noticed the row of threads all started by me infesting the first page. xd  

Tyo Blu
Crew

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:39 pm
Tyo

I only now just noticed the row of threads all started by me infesting the first page. xd

Ewww, there's bits of Tyo spawn all over the place! Clean that up! xd

And there's going to be Meri spawn in a second, when I start the official threads. Want to help?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:43 pm
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo

And there's going to be Meri spawn in a second, when I start the official threads. Want to help?
Ooh! Can we divvie up who gets to make which threads? Can we? Can we? Huh? Huh? xd  

Tyo Blu
Crew

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:44 pm
Tyo
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo

Ooh! Can we divvie up who gets to make which threads? Can we? Can we? Huh? Huh? xd

lol! A little enthusiastic today, are we? xd But sure. Just make sure I get Boone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:48 pm
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo

lol! A little enthusiastic today, are we? xd But sure. Just make sure I get Boone.
Okay, okay, okay...um...how about this:

You take Boone, Vincent, Walt, Charlie, Jack, Sawyer, Sayid, and Hurley.
I'll take Shannon, Sun, Claire, Kate, Jin, Michael, and Locke?  

Tyo Blu
Crew

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:53 pm
Tyo
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo

Sounds good to me. Then we can figure out what to do with the game threads and stuff. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:54 pm
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo

Sounds good to me. Then we can figure out what to do with the game threads and stuff. 3nodding
^_^ Okay! *goes off to birth threads*  

Tyo Blu
Crew

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:28 pm
All done. Now to connect the ones to relevant characters. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:46 pm
Uh... why can't I post to the thread with the picture of Walt on the milkbox? That is weird.  

TheTsunuffy
Crew

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:48 am
TheTsunuffy
Uh... why can't I post to the thread with the picture of Walt on the milkbox? That is weird.

... uh, I have no idea. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:09 pm
MeriThranduiliell
TheTsunuffy

I can't post on the Lost Icons one either! I am hated by the guild! Er, not the people in it, though, I hope.  

TheTsunuffy
Crew

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:01 pm
TheTsunuffy
MeriThranduiliell
TheTsunuffy

I can't post on the Lost Icons one either! I am hated by the guild! Er, not the people in it, though, I hope.

Er... *hides pitchfork behind her back*
Maybe it's a glitch? But seems kind of vindictive to be a glitch.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:52 pm
Should we create a subforum for some of the games we have going so people don't have to search for them? Or maybe for something else?

Basically I just wanna see a subforum. xd  

Tyo Blu
Crew

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:55 pm
Subforums would be a good idea. 3nodding  
The Lost Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash