Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
RP search :) currently full! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

volo morior

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:12 pm
Krazy Kuni
volo morior
Krazy Kuni
volo morior

I love to spin in a romance, as for something i wish to do well, Its a bit more to the book of Briar rose. One will be taking the role of one of the twins (if you wish we can do it M/M). It will be years past the kings wife's passing and his remarriage, the twin will come to know his/her mothers story, more so the the one which the king kissed briar awake. He/she then wishes to learn good magic to prevents such issues from arising, both parents dislike the idea so the prince/princess runs off to a town to learn magic where he/she meets one slightly older them themself. The other they quickly find out is very skilled at magic and ask to be taught, the other knowing well who the prince/princess is agrees on a simple condition, that if they wish to learn they must follow a few rules and never cross them.

Sounds very interesting smile though do you think I should read the book prior? Or will it be easy enough to summarize and go from there?
its like sleeping beauty, but the king too more then a kiss, she woke birthing children. King came back seen them declared he loved her and too her as his concubine. Wife was upset, made the king think he ate his kids, cook shows him their alive and the wife gets killed..... Disney REALLY dubbed it down. Thats the basic outline tho, its a simply fairy tale, and it was still the 12 fairy's and the 13th forgotten.

Ah ok. I googled it but didn't know if u were referring to the brothers grim version or the novels that came up. Yeah this could me fun smile which character would u like to play?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:16 pm
volo morior
Krazy Kuni
volo morior
Krazy Kuni
volo morior

I love to spin in a romance, as for something i wish to do well, Its a bit more to the book of Briar rose. One will be taking the role of one of the twins (if you wish we can do it M/M). It will be years past the kings wife's passing and his remarriage, the twin will come to know his/her mothers story, more so the the one which the king kissed briar awake. He/she then wishes to learn good magic to prevents such issues from arising, both parents dislike the idea so the prince/princess runs off to a town to learn magic where he/she meets one slightly older them themself. The other they quickly find out is very skilled at magic and ask to be taught, the other knowing well who the prince/princess is agrees on a simple condition, that if they wish to learn they must follow a few rules and never cross them.

Sounds very interesting smile though do you think I should read the book prior? Or will it be easy enough to summarize and go from there?
its like sleeping beauty, but the king too more then a kiss, she woke birthing children. King came back seen them declared he loved her and too her as his concubine. Wife was upset, made the king think he ate his kids, cook shows him their alive and the wife gets killed..... Disney REALLY dubbed it down. Thats the basic outline tho, its a simply fairy tale, and it was still the 12 fairy's and the 13th forgotten.

Ah ok. I googled it but didn't know if u were referring to the brothers grim version or the novels that came up. Yeah this could me fun smile which character would u like to play?

I would like the one who teaches the prince/princess. I have a few ideas to do with that role. Will it be a M/M paring?  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

volo morior

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:18 pm
Krazy Kuni
volo morior
Krazy Kuni
volo morior
Krazy Kuni
volo morior

I would like the one who teaches the prince/princess. I have a few ideas to do with that role. Will it be a M/M paring?

Alrighty smile and yes if u don't mind lol  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:19 pm
volo morior
Krazy Kuni
volo morior
Krazy Kuni
volo morior

OKay then, shall we do profiles or do you want to simply start it in the forms?  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

volo morior

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:21 pm
Krazy Kuni
volo morior
Krazy Kuni
volo morior
Krazy Kuni
volo morior

I usually make a profile so I remember my characters personalities better lol, but u don't need to make one if u don't want to smile also would u like first post? And do u want to do the prince finding out and traveling all that as it has already happened and he is already in the town where ur character is, or do u want to do posts as that is happening? Totally up to u smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:25 pm
volo morior
Krazy Kuni
volo morior
Krazy Kuni
volo morior

I usually make a profile so I remember my characters personalities better lol, but u don't need to make one if u don't want to smile also would u like first post? And do u want to do the prince finding out and traveling all that as it has already happened and he is already in the town where ur character is, or do u want to do posts as that is happening? Totally up to u smile

Id rather it starts off with him entering the town if thats okay, him seeing the other preforming a magical act as he enters  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers