Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
~These roles we play~(O//A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:01 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

User Image

Lady Knight Cerise Fairborn

Hero of Rumala

"Just shush, if you will." Cerise kept her eyes trained on the spot, cursing herself for having to protect Alice instead of diving into the trees like she wanted to. If the bandits had followed them, she was in more trouble than she wished. She took a deep breath and held it, listening intently.

"Don't shoot, Lady Knight. I missed my stag and I apologize and you owe me a hit for that but I swear I did not mean to aim for you." The voice that flowed from the trees was gruff, and frightened. Cerise lowered her bow as she sighed heavily, waving the man from the trees with a hand while she relaxed a little. A red-bearded giant slipped out of his hiding spot, hands raised and a terrified expression on his dirt smudged face. "I really did not mean to. He was just there and then I missed and I-I am so sorry."

Cerise sighed again as she patted the mans arm, then turned to Alice. "Alice, meet Stewart. Another Knight and a full-blown idiot. We're safe. Now, let's go. You can walk." She gestured to Stewart as he finally relaxed, flinching hard when she motioned at him. As he followed her, giving Alice a sheepish smile, he finally looked toward the castle. His eyes roamed for only a moment before his brows knitted together.

"Lady Cerise, this doesn't look right. Where did they all go?"

"That's what I intend to find out. Alice, I'll lead you to the gate at the back of the wall, where the crofters go when they have to go harvest the fields. After that, you're free to wander as you like. Now let's get going." Cerise mounted Regulus again, giving him a pat on the neck, then turned to Stewart one last time. "Tell the men to get back to the castle immediately. No more hunting today. And keep an eye out for the Red Foxes, they almost came upon Alice and I near the hunting grounds. Probably poaching again. If you can, arrest them. If not, I know nothing." Stewart nodded then bowed to both women before he turned away. Cerise gave the reins a snap and sent Regulus into a trot as they moved down the hill to the castle at last. She needed to see her Queen.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:14 pm
User Image

User Image

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

The clash of swords could be heard throughout the forest, as well as the sound of feet trotting on the dirt ground. The blue-clad mercenary looked at his target, a large muscular-built bandit that kept swinging a large throned mallet at Alistair. 'God damn it..' he thought as his mouth formed a wide grin, his body filling up with excitement, as he swung his body back, dodging the bandit's weapon.
Alistair took a bounty from citizen living in Rumala, it was an act of last resort to kill off one of the sub-leaders of these band of bandits. Red Ra-- something like that. "Oye just cause you have a 'bigger' weapon doesn't mean you're an actual real man." Alistair yelled at the bandit. The large bandit face flushed red in anger and dashed towards Alistair, but was he so sadly mistaken to make that move.

Alistair stood for a moment, slid a little to his right, and elbowed the bandit in the gut, before he turned his blade in a downward position and finished off the large bandit with a blow to the bandit's back. The large bandit's eyes went white then closed shut, as the body landed on the ground. The blue mercenary sighed and stood back looking at the bandit. "Oh how the mighty have fallen Well...he wasn't so mighty just an over-sized brute I guess." he said with a smirk.
Alistair, then buried the bandit's body into the ground. He sheathed his sword and began to walk back to Ramala. After a short while, he entered a local, pub where he would meet his client, giving them the good news.

He was at the gate, and to his surprise he saw his client there waiting for him. Alistair delivered the news, and a bag of gold was placed his hand, as a just reward. He waved off his client, and assured them he would complete any other jobs they had. Alistair sighed, and walked further into Ramala, wondering if any other jobs are up, maybe a job to get rid of the other bandits if the local guard needed assistant.

With: Nobody, but my lonesome self...maybe a couple of strangers
Equipment: Two-handed sword, Armor, Long-tailed coat
Feelings: Relaxed...could use a few more coins in my pockets though
Where the hell am I?: Rumala

-KooL-LiSa-

BakaYYHLover

x-Logic-Artz-x

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:05 pm
User Image
Rosie ♥ Cross
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
≫The Conqueror's Champion≪

"If the world wants to give me misfortune, I'll just give misfortune back to the world."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rosie followed swiftly with her Birdie by her side as well as the only girl that Rosie tolerates, the Conqueror in front of them. "Of course! I just love parties!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands together with joy. She shot a cute smile at Kara, hoping her excitement would rub off on her. If there was one word Rosie could use to describe her childhood 'friend,' it was serious. It almost seemed like she didn't know how to smile.

Rosie giggled, grabbing onto Kara's arm happily. "What's wrong? We're going to have fun! Turn your frown upside down!" she cooed, her arms wound around Kara's. As cute as Rosie seemed, people around her often forget her cute and girly attitude isn't her constant state. Only those who have worked with her or her enemies have seen how sadistic she really was.

Reaching the gate, Rosie chuckled. "I hope it's as good as you say considering you disrupted my beauty sleep. ♥"

ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
Prophet Kai ►◄ Lady Lynette Moncelle

As the Queen bent down to his level, Kai noted the seriousness that had taken over her face as she asked her question. Kai blinked for a moment before shaking his head "No. They're coming. But it'll be alright the hero is coming back now." Kai smiled happily trying to reassure the Queen things were going to be alright. Going over to Kai's side, Lynette looked down at the little seer, he never really seemed fazed by much, his cheerful attitude able to seemingly withstand anything. She'd only seen him shaken up a couple times from nightmares, and read a few from the notes of the previous guard.

"The cherry blossoms are going to be wonderful this year." Kai added happily. Lyn let out a silent sigh, typical Kai, losing focus and talking about something completely different. Granted, it was pretty understandable as to why, but sometimes it made even simple conversations a bit difficult. Not to mention when he picks up a conversation from nowhere and believes that you know what he's talking about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Following the conqueror and walking beside Rosie who had latched herself onto Kara, Robin smiled a bit "It'll be a grand party. One truly fit for our dear Tenie." Robin spoke then turned to Rosie and brushed some hair behind her ear. "You don't need beauty sleep, little flower. Besides, wouldn't you rather have the joy of being one of the first to meet our newest friends." Robin spoke with a small chuckle.

Robin Deganello

User Image

sadsally514

Queen (White stag)
Hero (blue hawk)

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:58 pm
User Image
Alice Clay
{The Witch Thief}
With:Cerise... and others
Where:Entrance of Castle~
Equipment: Staff

Alice stood back with the horse. 'Humans are interesting... Protecting a random stranger.' There was a long moment of silence before they heard anything. Another knight came out from the woods, stated he accidentally fired the arrow that way. Cerise introduced him to Alice, 'Another knight.. wonder if he's just like Cerise..' Cerise had the other knight go back to the others and have them return back. Going back on her broom, Alice followed Cerise as they made there way to the castle.
With her blank expression no one would know how excited she was, she keep thinking about what new things she will find there. She then thought about the other knights that would be there. "So Cerise, are all of the knights in this castle the same as you?" She asked the question in a weird way, not knowing she did. Alice could tell that Cerise was one of the humans that cared a lot so Alice was curious if the other knights were the same. But something caught her attention. The presence of someone from her past appeared somewhere in the forest. 'That can't be...' She faced behind them, looking into the forest but she didn't see a thing. 'Hmm maybe its just my imagination' shaking her head, she focused back on the castle.
The closer they got to the castle Alice could see someone walking towards their way. "That doesn't look like a knight..." She mumbled, looking at the man closer she could tell he was some type of swordsmen and he didn't look like someone who would harm them. But he did have some kind of aura that wasn't human. They had gotten closer to him and Alice waited to see what Cerise would do. 'I should have her handle this. Maybe its one of her men...'

BakaYYHLover
Skyler the Poet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:15 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

Skyler the POet

User Image

Hero of Rumala

"What?" Had the child just called her by her first name? Cerise twisted to look at Alice as she tugged Regulus to a slower gait. That was a new one. She shook her head, giving the girl the benefit of the doubt, then turned back to watch the gates as they came closer. "I would hope so, but I'm not their Lady Knight for nothing. I lead my own squadron, so I'm rougher than the rest of my men. Why do you ask?" She rolled her shoulders as she settled into the saddle more properly; back stiff and head held high. The people of the castle knew her by her horse alone, but she still kept up appearances. Especially with a new face among the crowd.

Cerise locked her eyes on the man with dark hair, keeping him under surveillance even after the two women passed through the gate. Something felt a little more than off about him, but she couldn't pinpoint why. Shaking her head, Cerise put him out of her mind and swept a hand through her hair as she chuckled lightly. "He is no knight, Alice. Probably some traveler looking for a place to lay his head tonight. Now, are you intending to follow me into the castle, or can I leave you with my squires and pages at the stables for a short time?" She fixed her blue eyes on Alices, noticing now that they almost matched in colors, and arched a brow at the girl. Either outcome wouldn't bother Cerise, but she almost hoped the girl would go for the latter. Queen Cecile may be cross with the Lady Knight if she brought a random person into the castle without warning.

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

x-Logic-Artz-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Alistair golden eye looked up from his stroll around the gates to see two women past him. One on a horse looked like a knight, rough armor, but a pretty face. He shrugged his shoulders, and shared the knight woman's glance in his direction and nodded at her, showing her his respect.

His eye fixed on the smaller woman along in the knight woman's company. A cat...woman. It was his first time seeing one so close, his gaze lowered a bit to see a small bit of the witch's cat tail. 'Well you don't see that every day...' he thought, rubbing the back of his head. Alistair could feel them looking at him, of course they would look. He has dragon blood coursing through his veins.

Alistair perked up his ears, over hearing a couple of knights talking about a group called the Red Foxes, could it be the same group that bandit he killed for gold be from he wondered. In any case, he walked towards the women. He looked at the witch for moment then turned to the Lady Knight. "Good Day, m'lady." he said in a respectful tone, and placed a hand on his chest and gave a light bow. "I'm Alistair Conrad, a mercenary. I couldn't help but to over hear some other fellow knights speak of Red Foxes. I was wondering it was okay if I could help, free of charge of course." he added, standing in a calm posture, resting both his arms behind his back.

With: Lady Kinght and this adorable neko-girl
Feelings: Relaxed...but concerned about this connection from my finished job to this gossip

-KooL-LiSa-

BakaYYHLover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:33 pm
DragonChild09

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Qᵘᵉᵉⁿ ᶜᵉᶜⁱˡᵉ⁻ᴹᵃʳʸ ᴳʳᵃᶜᵉ ᴬⁿᵃᵗᵃ
ηση ησвιѕ ѕσℓυм ηαтι ѕυмυѕ.
ησт ƒσя συяѕєℓνєѕ αℓσηє αяє ωє вσяη.

Hearing Kai's words, Cecile smiled, and breathed a sigh of relief. "Ah, okay... good to hear. It may be easier now that the army outside of our walls is gone as well," she mused, standing up. She brushed off her skirt. "A prophet has never been wrong thus far... I suppose I should have a bit more faith. But please, if there is any change, any new information, anything at all... tell me immediately. The conqueror is indeed a dangerous enemy. For all we know, this could be part of an elaborate trap." In the back of her mind, doubts lingered, but Cecile did her best to push them aside. Years of good results spoke well for the prophets. Besides, the hero was coming as well.

At mention of the cherry blossoms, Cecile let out a gentle laugh. "Well then, I will look forward to it. They've been a bit lacking these past few years, it seems..." she responded. "Hopefully this whole Conqueror business will be over by then, so we can view them in peace." She looked around the empty hall and sighed. "I suppose I should go eat... have you two eaten yet? If you're hungry, you could join me."

ι αм ѕтяσηg. ι αм ωιѕє. ι αм вяανє. ι αм ι.

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:08 pm
User Image
Alice Clay
{The Witch Thief}
With:Cerise... and others
Where:Entrance of Castle~

"I was just curious about other humans, never really interact with them." She said with a good feeling around Cerise. But Alice knew something had been bugging Cerise since they went up the hill. 'Maybe this is where we part...' She thought, hoping to see Cerise again. "No I'll be alright on my own. I was just wanting to pass by." Alice could see that Cerise had something stuck in her mind. Alice jumped off her broom and returned it into a staff. "I'm going to stretch my legs a bit, so I'll walk the rest of the way." She bowed before parting ways. "Hopefully we can meet again" She said with what felt like a slight smile.
But before Cerise left, the man that was walking towards then stopped to introduced himself to Cerise and offered his help. Alice stood there wondering why he would offer his help for free. "May I ask why for free? Aren't mercenaries out for the gold" She ask not trying to be offensive since she too was a type of mercenary.

OOC: Sorry this is short sweatdrop

BakaYYHLover
Skyler the Poet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:19 pm
User Image
emilia Scarlet
With:Alone

"That stupid witch... Why when I get my hands on her.." Rem mumbled on about the witch that sealed her away for about hundred years. The only thing she could think about was revenge and hatred. Flying around the forest Rem noticed she had no idea where she was. She stopped and landed back on the ground. "I could have sworn I felt her presents over here. Dang it..." She sighed and tucked in her wings, just in case any humans came around. She walked around trying to find a near town or village. "Need to find some food fast... Its been so long since I've had some blood...." Her face filled with exhaustion. Then an idea popped into her head. "Maybe if I sing I can attract some." She sneakered and took a deep breath. About to sing her song, which she made up herself.

♪♫"Oh food, Oh food
Oh where can you be
Oh food, Oh food
That I eat---"
♫♪

She was interrupted by the sound of horses coming up behind her. A few men were riding on the horses and circled around Rem. "Oh look at this. A little girl walking alone in the woods." A man snickered and the rest laughed. "Come with us little girl, we will help you back home." Another reached his hand out. Rem's face darken and a smiled appeared. "...I guess this is alright... For now.." She said with a sinister laugh. The men look confused not know what was about to happen to them. One man jumped off his horse and grabbed Rem's arm. "Just come with us..." Immediately Rem punched the man in the stomach and went straight through. The horses started to squeal and the men frighten from what they just saw. "Lets get out of here." Then they all turned their horse to get away. "Oh no you don't" Taking her arm out of the man and letting him drop to the floor, Rem reached her arm out which was covered with blood. Her eyes gleamed red and so did the blood. "Ketsukei" She whispered and the blood spiked out and stabbed each man. The horse continued to run, leaving the men behind. Pulling them back to her and slammed them on the ground. She then went by each on, took a deep bite and sucked out every last drop of blood in them.

Once she was done with her meal she cleaned herself up, turning back to the dried up bodies, she gave a small bow. "That you for the food." She said with a small chuckle. Turning back around Rem kept humming her little song, as she made her way through the forest again.

dailytoker
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
DragonChild09

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:55 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

Skyler the Poet

User Image

Hero of Rumala

Cerise slipped from Regulus' back as Alice spoke, nodding a little. She handed off the reins to a small boy and watched him lead the Gypsy toward the stables before she turned, facing the man as he bowed to her. Her eyebrow arched higher, if that were possible, as he spoke and a bemused smile stole across her lips. Free of charge. As if Cerise hadn't heard that one before. She chuckled to herself and ruffled her hair as Alice asked, politely, what the man meant.

"I know you're full of it. Nothing is free to a mercenary. Kind of hoped you'd be a new minstrel, honestly, but eh. So what's your actual price? Fifty gold a head? Sanctuary against whomever you've crossed? If you're really set on the Red Foxes, you don't need my permission. Their heads are free for the taking." She folded her arms across her chest as she spoke, features falling back into her usual stoic expression, and the woman glanced to the group of knights closer to the gate. She glared at them, driving the men to silence, then fixed her blue orbs on Alistair again. Her head tilted as she looked him over.

"Don't come to me if you get an arm taken. I won't listen to any belly aching." She nodded to Alistair, letting him know the conversation was over, then stepped around him. "Alice, it was a pleasure meeting you. If you need help, don't hesitate to come find myself, Stewart, or anyone else wearing armor. They'll take you where you need to go. If you'll both excuse me, I need to go see my Queen."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:09 pm
ShadowStream-chan

dailytoker

DragonChild09

sadsally514

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
╔═══════════════╗
Tenere ✯ Oroko

The Conqueror
╚═══════════════╝

Present Company- Remaining army members= Location- Outside Ruma
Equipment- Sword = Mood- Excited
((OOC; As for the main gate, think Minas Tirith from lord of the rings wink ))

He chuckled at his companion's reactions. "I can assure you, you will be quite perplexed, and I have high hopes there will in fact be a party." He pondered how much his general would appreciate the new situation. He had no doubt the two child friends would voice their disagreement at first. However, he had peace of mind knowing that eventually they would adjust to the times. After all, they would each have plenty to do with the lands they would hold concern over. The main gate of the city was large, almost towering. Building a ram to break through would have taken too long, so the ladders under construction would definitely have been more effective with the trebuchets slamming at the walls.

Reaching the gates, he could tell the guards on top were confused, and the gates eased open slightly for a troop of soldiers to rush out and ready their weapons against the four. "My, what a welcoming party, wouldn't you say?" the man mused, moving away one of the spears pointed at him with a hand as he looked to his companions, giving them a look as if to say 'dont move.' "State your business in Ruma." one of them said. "A message directly for the queen, on behalf of the Conqueror himself." he said, knowing his face wasn't well known thanks to the speed of his campaign. Passing off as a messenger was easy. On his horse, he waited as they eventually decided to let the four in, following them inside as the group started along the cobblestone road up to the castle.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

x-Logic-Artz-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Alistair tilted his head to the side, and raised an eyebrow at lady knight's response. 'This woman has mouth on her...attitude to boot with smudge of big ego about Ohhhhh the Queen...blah blah blah....' his thoughts flailed. Perhaps the knights never heard of him. "Oh well your loss, you should accept help when it's being handed to you. Not all mercenaries are alike, same with any knight..it just takes gold to make them look the other way." he said, giving her a small smirk. "As for me, yes gold is a fortune. But, there other things more important than materialistic items." he said, as he brushed his hair back, showing his eye patch more, then his hair fell back down and covered his eye patch.

His eye turned to the neko girl. "And to answer your question, No. Not all mercenaries are just for gold. Some might actually like to protect, as least that's what my master taught me." he said, and smiled softly at her.

With: Lady Kinght and this adorable neko-girl
Feelings: Relaxed...but concerned about this connection from my finished job to this gossip

-KooL-LiSa-

BakaYYHLover
No worries on it being short xP

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:39 pm
Phoenix347

dailytoker

DragonChild09

۩════════════════════════۩
"I was told I was dangerous, I asked why. Their response was 'because you didn't need anyone.' I smiled."
۩════════════════════════۩

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Kara 'Seonu' Erebus▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

When Rosie shot a cute smile at her, Kara gave her an annoyed look...ones that an older sibling would give to their younger sibling. She didn't get why Rosie 'pretended' to be so chibber and sometimes girly when inside was a sadistic maniac that will haunt any weakling's dreams. When Kara's arm was held onto by the girl and the words was spoken, Kara growled. "If having fun means no blood is shed and play with politics, I would rather watch the paint dry as I bath with a tub full of knives than playing political games."

She then gave another look to 'Birdie' who seemed a bit too touchy for Kara's liking. "Don't count your chickens before they hatch." She spoke harshly as they kept pace with the Conqueror. She wasn't surprised when the guards at the entrance raised their weapons against them, they were just lucky Rosie had an arm around the General's good arm, or they would be dead!! She did let the man handle it as it was his words that would determine their fate after all...who would know that their security was so stupid they believed he was a messenger and not the man himself! Kara held a smirk as they were able to walk in. "Does a messenger of said castle need this many people following one such as yourself?" She asked the Conqueror, as it might not make sense with three people which consisted of a sadistic killer, an aloof warrior, and a mercenary following a messenger.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Conqueror's General▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:53 pm
User Image
Alice Clay
{The Witch Thief}
With:Alistair
Where:~

She saw Cerise off and felt a bit depressed about it. The man stood there and answered her question. Alice was a little surprised about what he said. "Hmm so some humans take it a different way, I see." Her ears then popped up and she knew what she wanted to ask. She lend and ask him, "So would you ever kill someone for gold? Or would you if someone asked you even without any reward in return?" It was a questioned that was always in the back of her head. Her tail started to swing, and was anxious about his answer. Then thinking again about her question, she knew it would have sounded a little off. "Sorry about that. I sometimes ask humans things before thinking.." She leaned back and had her hands behind her back, still holding onto her staff.
She then had a chill behind her neck. She stood still not wanting to react to it. 'I have a bad feeling about being out here. "So are you coming from within the walls? Was about to enter, would you mind joining me? I don't know anyone besides the knight you talked with, and she's kind a busy at the moment." She hoped he would say yea, she had the feeling they should stay near the castle.

OOC:

Skyler the Poet

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas