Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Lake Kindred talkie talks. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yes~!
View Results

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:01 pm
LotusInChains
Do you do the voting on the runway to get the chirpette bundles? They do come with a 10 pack of the 100% ally plus potions. I mean, yes, I probably have like 50 + chirpettes, and unless they create an alchemy formula that uses them, I'm just not sure what I'm going to do with them... But the FREE ally plus are super helpful!

lol An alchemy recipe with the chirpettes - now that is a fantastic idea!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:25 pm
LotusInChains
Madeleine Heilburg
Hello my lovelies, what is up?
I thought I wanted to boost this thread up again, since a lot has been going on for me in L.K.
First of I finally got my gold so I could get Cereal the Gosling, and man is he adorable!
I grinded a good while until I had gold for several Ally Plus potions, and boosted Cereal up to 50, of course making sure to evolve him to Oats. Since then I´ve been grinding RIGs and Gold, especially trying my luck with Sycamorte farming. So how are you guys doing? How are you doing in L.K? Anything interesting happening in your end? biggrin

What road do I take?
"Where do you want to go?"
I don't know.
"Then, it really doesn't matter, does it?"

Do you do the voting on the runway to get the chirpette bundles? They do come with a 10 pack of the 100% ally plus potions. I mean, yes, I probably have like 50 + chirpettes, and unless they create an alchemy formula that uses them, I'm just not sure what I'm going to do with them... But the FREE ally plus are super helpful!

I did not know about this! Thank you for mentioning it! 4laugh 4laugh  

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

LotusInChains

Dapper Strawberry

28,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:36 pm
Madam Chai

I did not know about this! Thank you for mentioning it! 4laugh 4laugh

Oh! Yay for being able to help! blaugh

Yeah, when you go to the runway, you get a 'stamp on your card' once a day if you vote at least once. When the card is full-I think after 8 days, you get the prize. I vote a little in each category every day (some days more than others!) just to check out the avi's and generate some gold.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:30 pm
LotusInChains

I actually had no idea you´d be getting some Chirpette bundles from that! I knew you would get a chance item, after 8 straight days of voting, but I didn´t know you´d be lucky enough to get something like that! That´s pretty ding dang neat biggrin

Darkerdemons

Your team looks amazing! I am not so much of an L.K player, that I have a whole team I use. I just use Oats and Stagony from time to time, haha ^^;
I don´t think I really have any interest in gaining super special kins and then train them. Mostly because I feel like the game lacks enough features to make that an exciting thing to do.

What road do I take?
I don't know.

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LotusInChains

Dapper Strawberry

28,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:59 am
Madeleine Heilburg

I can only kinda get into LK, cuz It keeps giving me a runtime error if I repeat the same map/level or have a fight that takes me more than 2 turns to win. So, no killing Sycamortes for me. cry
But since I'm on everyday, and do the every day things like vote on the runway, I get 1 or 2 chirpette bundles every 8 days-each with a 10 pack of 100% ally.
AND THEN, I found a thread (now moved to a guild!) that shows me the skill level up prizes and I realized, FREE STUFFS!
I get em a couple levels up then use the potions to continue to level them up and get the good. Some offer better prizes than others (that's what the guide is for!).  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:35 am
LotusInChains

That´s really neat, though! Plus it´s a good way of saving money, instead of having to buy ally plus potions all the time. I think I´ll be using this trick to gain some potions for my Stagony.
But oh gosh, I know what you mean! Some of the rewards are just... yeah. A little boring?

What road do I take?
I don't know.

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:31 am
Madeleine Heilburg

Your team looks amazing! I am not so much of an L.K player, that I have a whole team I use. I just use Oats and Stagony from time to time, haha ^^;
I don´t think I really have any interest in gaining super special kins and then train them. Mostly because I feel like the game lacks enough features to make that an exciting thing to do.

sweatdrop I am of similar mind. I'm currently borrowing a Shadow Grunny (Sycamorte Killer) from a friend. The amount of gold I started getting from the game surprised me (I get 1-2 billion from the Stage 5 Sycamortes). If it weren't for the tediousness of the game I'd be playing a lot more.

I spend some time with the Stage 5 Sycamortes, but the rest of the time in Stage 5 of the Zen Temple since Sakura Fluffs and Embers seem to show up more frequently there (and I get a bunch of potions). Maybe I'll get lucky one of these days and get an Ember or at least a fluff that I can trade for an Ember, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:34 am
Madeleine Heilburg

That´s really neat, though! Plus it´s a good way of saving money, instead of having to buy ally plus potions all the time. I think I´ll be using this trick to gain some potions for my Stagony.
But oh gosh, I know what you mean! Some of the rewards are just... yeah. A little boring?

lol Some of the level up rewards are really boring.

"Thank you for the two stamina potions. Really worth the time I spent getting my kin to level twenty-something through battles."  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:06 am
Madeleine Heilburg
sdrawkcab

Funny enough, the first time I started grinding in zen Gardens I got so many RIGs!
All kinds of RIGs, this day it was more down to earth. Got some Secret Gardens, Fairy Village and Cosplay Bundle. Nothing super fancy. And yeah I did! I got one Big Ol' BBQ, besides that it´s been Charge Orbs (which I still don´t know what to do with) and some potions biggrin
I like that they finally changed it so it actually matches with what you might need/can sell. I mean 500 gold? It´s mere pittance now in this inflated economy.
Actually managed to grind myself up to 100 billion, so I am super happy heart

What road do I take?
I don't know.

XD That's what I remember too. I remember getting lots of RIGs.. so that was disappointing. But! I'll have to try it again soon. Fairy Village is so fun. o wo

XD Yeah, charge orbs are used in some alchemy recipes now. It's too bad they didn't repurpose them as an item used in LK somehow.

I used to click the reward sometimes, in hopes that the good prizes were just rare. XD But, nope, wasn't worth clicking. ....Now it's still not quite worth clicking, but at least the potions are useful. And the chance at RIGs keeps me clicking. xD
Niiiiiice! Are you saving up for something or just like seeing all that gold? XD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:15 am
Darkerdemons
Madeleine Heilburg

"Thank you for the two stamina potions. Really worth the time I spent getting my kin to level twenty-something through battles."

XD Same with the player rewards... "Gee, thanks, another skill points surprise that's gonna give me a stamina potion."

Shadow Grunnies are Tree Killers? <.< >.> I've got one of those. I haven't tried using it yet because I assumed that it was as weak as the grunnies and prunnies in game. I've been raising a grunny... slowly... because it dies against kin its own level. XD; Or even 2 or 3 or 4 levels below it. (I'm raising in Zen Gardens because I want the RIGs.) I thought "Oh, that will be fun to have another grunny item for my grombie account. Level 10 shouldn't take that long to achieve." DX

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:23 am
sdrawkcab
Darkerdemons
Madeleine Heilburg

XD Same with the player rewards... "Gee, thanks, another skill points surprise that's gonna give me a stamina potion."

Shadow Grunnies are Tree Killers? <.< >.> I've got one of those. I haven't tried using it yet because I assumed that it was as weak as the grunnies and prunnies in game. I've been raising a grunny... slowly... because it dies against kin its own level. XD; Or even 2 or 3 or 4 levels below it. (I'm raising in Zen Gardens because I want the RIGs.) I thought "Oh, that will be fun to have another grunny item for my grombie account. Level 10 shouldn't take that long to achieve." DX

whee They aren't the #1 Tree Killers, but Shadow Grunnies are still great. Check out this list.

Not all kin of similar types have the same attack abilities. For example, my shadow barkhest is actually weaker than a regular barkhest. emo

The RIGs from Zen are great. So many cool items!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:13 am
sdrawkcab

I am trying to buy some of all the things I want biggrin
I have some dream avis, that are sadly pretty expensive, so I am saving up for the various items heart
I need to invest in some more healing potions so I can grind some more Sycamortes biggrin
So I am just using Oats and Stagony to grind potions and rigs in Zen Garden.
Honestly I am in love with Fairy Village, you can really get some good stuff. I managed to get an item that was worth around 13bil!

What road do I take?
I don't know.

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:21 am
Darkerdemons

whee They aren't the #1 Tree Killers, but Shadow Grunnies are still great. Check out this list.

Not all kin of similar types have the same attack abilities. For example, my shadow barkhest is actually weaker than a regular barkhest. emo

The RIGs from Zen are great. So many cool items!

Amazing. And thanks for the link! I knew there were discrepancies between the different color variations, but I never thought there'd be that big of a discrepancy. Awesome.

Very much so! Most of my current avatar is made up of LK RIGs. Well, that and Dumpster Dive finds, I think. XD;

Madeleine Heilburg
sdrawkcab

I am trying to buy some of all the things I want biggrin
I have some dream avis, that are sadly pretty expensive, so I am saving up for the various items heart
I need to invest in some more healing potions so I can grind some more Sycamortes biggrin
So I am just using Oats and Stagony to grind potions and rigs in Zen Garden.
Honestly I am in love with Fairy Village, you can really get some good stuff. I managed to get an item that was worth around 13bil!

What road do I take?
I don't know.

o 3o Sounds like a good time!
XD That's good that you can stick to your goals like that. I made a couple dream avatars, but only ever completed one of them. Wait. Two. I accidentally completed one of them years later. XD; ...I always put expensive items on the dream outfits, then spent all my gold on cheap items (not on the dream avatar).
Oh. Good idea.
And niiiice!~ I don't remember what my best pull from Fairy Village was (it's been a while), but I know I've been happy with quite a few of the items.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:37 pm
whee I think it's nice that one of the updates was the prizes you get from your team's kin on the Lake Kindred home page. There's a chance for some cooler items now.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Medievalia2000

Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:32 am
Hi! I guess you didn't think anyone would be posting on this thread, it's been dormant for awhile it seems. I'd love to play but I don't know how to start. I have no idea what any of the previous posts are talking about. the nomenclature you all use is common to you but I haven't a clue. I feel totally lost when I think of starting this game.

I understand that it has something to do with avis fighting either with or against animals and that is where my understanding ends. Lol, I'm thinking I'll go into the game and last about 30 seconds before my avi is killed off in the game.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff