Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Doux Housing District
//1411// Victoria Porter & Hakem Takashi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 7:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: ... I I Wearing: Sleeping. I I Feeling: Thoughtful; Curious; Concerned. I I Funds: $1,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

"Imagine if the life that you thought you shared,
xxxxWasn't really there...

Victoria's eyes directed back against his face whilst he flared his nostrils over her shirt, identifying her scent in his alpha way. Her eyelids narrowed, pupils retracting to the smallest orbs they could at the sudden direct sunlight assigning a glitter to the teal irises. Absolutely so adamant on keeping sure he shown through in the shadow of her absence. At the hushed sound of his growl, she leaned her peach lips against his exposed neck, gazing to the tip of his chin. If there had been any stubble, it was shaven clean off, leaving behind free, smooth warm ivory skin. She laid a gentle kiss on his skin. She could remember, upon first dating, and for the first several... If she could remember right, which she could, years, she could catch him beginning a daily grind on each article of her clothing she set aside to wear the very same day. And strangely enough, she had found the entire ordeal amusing. The tip of her nose slid against his jugular, her chin settling onto his collarbone. She ignored the thoughts heavily weighing on her emotions. She withheld comments that would come off as a plead for him to attend their bedroom again. Instead she settled in, feeling the absence of calamity for the first time in what seemed like eternity. No needing to swallow down predatorial urges, or transform and destroy yet another nightgown in the midst of her fiance's watchful eye.

A quiet smug emotion settled over her shoulders for a fraction of a second. Immediately she lifted her head, eyes wide and perplexed in response to his every word. "Hakem." She spoke, a sternness in her voice. "She's safe because of you and Tyrese." Admittedly the bitter taste of the inability to offer her - then human - services hung over her head, but she would shove them aside when fumbling for the correct words that would, hopefully, secure his understanding. "At home with someone she trusts. Someone we know wouldn't possibly lose sight of her as long as he stays where he is." She brought his hand to her chest, unfamiliar still to both of their abilities to hear it regardless of touch. Still, she laid his hand against her left bare chest above the nightgown's neckline. "You and I both know Tyrese has turned from being the little punk a** he was in high school." She ran her tongue against the floor of her mouth, the inside of her top lip twitching faintly. She had no doubt in her mind Tyrese would watch over her like a hawk until she propelled and bettered both physically and mentally; as long as Finn was away and even then so. If she ever got a hold of that man... Her shoulders ruptured in an animalistic faint rage, shoved back down.

She lingered over his plum eyes. "No one's going to protect you if you waste all your energy protecting me." She scoffed, inwardly appreciating the sentiment. "Now, mi amore." She rose herself slightly to bring her legs back up to herself, cradling like a child against his chest. "Then perhaps you'd prefer for me to keep some protection on myself?" She hadn't anticipated Soleil City to be such a spineless place for such filthy animals to prowl and prey on victims like Bree. She shuffled again, unable to keep still for very long each time of settling. "I wouldn't have a problem purchasing a hand gun." She quirked an eyebrow. Not that she'd particularly need one with her new powers raging through her. But with uncontrollable she had found them to be these first few weeks, she could only imagine his panic should she lose herself in public. "Assuming my mace won't exactly cut it for you anymore."

...It was made up in your mind.xxxx
Could be anyone, anywhere."

whiters4

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 8:06 pm
User Image
User Image

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖

🎵☕️ "Bad Morning" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Home"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "-- " ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Victoria"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Resolutions"

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧

Hakem cooed a low breath through his lips, feeling a different sensation now that Victoria's natural temperature matched his own. Her breath rolled over his sense receptors like steam from a sauna, his body settling as she began adjusting her own with hints of restlessness and struggle. He could feel when she was putting down her instincts, sensing how it pumbled itself until the next nod of self control snuffed it out. Trying to cling to humanity when it had been eaten down until the skin remained purely as a costume had to be a hard task. He would have shown her how meditation kept those urges in line if his instincts weren't telling him it was too soon. Besides, he also found himself engaged by the influx of power coming from her body when her animal would churn beneath its humanoid shell, leaving the red head shrouded in mystery as to when it would stretch itself out and peel away its cocoon of her control once more. She seemed to be handling it better, though he would emphasize again how important it was for him to keep watch until she was fully familiar with her new reality.

His usual calm demeanor splayed outwards, fraying at the edges until he projected a staticky disagreement behind his eyes and off his body. He didnt feel safe with just that, with no justice or conviction for the person who had tore at the layers of physical comfort and psychological security that was a basic right to any person. Not only for Aubrey, but two other women as well. Yes, she was safe with Ty now, but Hakem was aware that the perpetrator got to linger in the shadows with their freedom. There was still a threat out there. That was what his instincts told him, what his body felt while tiny soldiers marched in constant patrol through his brain. Blinking, the wolf tore his eyes away from her vibrant teal ones, his hands falling loose from her side and pulling out of her grip. The only redemption was her suggestion of better protection, his nod confirming it as he took a calming breath. Despite her new self she was not invincible, she could still be damaged by bullets, saws and scalpels, all the crazy instruments they found down in that basement. No, pepper spray wasn't s**t.

The bluenette exhaled again, feeling a sense of aggression rapidly converging in his chest. It wasn't until his canines extended that he comprehended what the urge was, his hands grabbing at her hips as he pulled her onto his waist and used his teeth to expose the mark just above her collar. "We would need to make sure you know how to use one before we buy it." He grumbled, imprinting his scent on her neck before his mouth pressed against her mark. He parted his lips and bit down, opening a new wound over the old scar. The sense of reassurance he was missing came immediately as he renewed the sensation of his claim over her person. He exhaled through his nostrils before removing his teeth, pressing his tongue over the punctures to stop the bleeding. Perhaps the person would never be caught, he would come to terms with that in his own time. Between now and then he wanted every measure to keep his mate safe, whether it had to be him watching or a piece of steel.

X

Y

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Z

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 8:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: ... I I Wearing: Sleeping. I I Feeling: Thoughtful; Concerned. I I Funds: $1,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

His nod was soft but well caught by the red head. She had learned throughout the years to catch the subtle answers to her inquiries when crossed with such dissatisfaction from the wolf. She couldn't say she blamed him, much less would complain about, for feeling insecurity the way he was at this current moment. It wasn't a week ago the two men had found Aubrey down the staircase and throttled into what very well could have been her grave. Her canines grounded back into the corners of her inner lip as she wrestled with the emotions rising over the back of her neck. For days she had been holding the spite that came alongside the flood of relief, tempered in between with the savage wolf undertone lining the inside of her skin. Her jaw quivered, but she released the thought, instead focusing on the idea she had brought up so keenly to divert his own anger. Which, ironically, felt as if it had become hers. She inhaled quietly, brushing her fingertips against the crest of his shoulder where the lining of his grey sweater jacket crept to a peak. She smoothed the fabric down and ran her tongue over the back of her canines - shortened and smoothed compared to her new wolf form.

And so she would get her own handheld. There was no shame in keeping something on her hip if it meant her fiance would receive more sleep than he was currently taking. He may not have minded at the time, but she in fact did. Her emotions, as senseless as they seemed, would come to play at rates she couldn't very well understand as best as she was trying to get a hold of them. She inhaled quietly beneath herself, lowering and raising her head to speak before his hands were on her hips. His fingers rolled over her hip bones with territoriality and her shoulders fell in a submissive gesture before she could comprehend the area he had been diving for seconds later. Her breaths hitched and she shifted against him, legs sprawling to either side of his waist. Her palms floated above his shoulders, baring down only as his jaw did. She would have hissed, but instead silently bared her teeth to the ceiling, curling her jaw back to her collarbone shortly after to essentially emotionally and mentally lick her wounds; though she was stopped by the sheer presence of his head still hovering above the new mark he had made with harsh but understanding intentions. Her chin pressed against his temple and she exhaled her submissive frustrations against the blue strands she loved so much.

"Assuming I don't know how to use one." She whispered, resting her cheek near the top of his head. If his plan had been to continue marking her, then she would remain his even with her frightened thoughts running her mad. She had been terrified of the day he would stop scenting her now. Scared that her human past would forever keep him captured. What would become of her without him? Should he decide he no longer desired her, would she run the human world in a new body? Desperate for acceptance when she didn't need to travel two steps as a non-supernatural? She closed her bright teal eyes, shrouding her thoughts in darkness. For now it would be alright. The signs were there, but the reassurance was stronger.

whiters4

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image

🎵☕️ "Bad Morning" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Home"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "-- " ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Victoria"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Resolutions"

Hakem readjusted each hand from their grasp on Victoria's waist, briefly and slowly rubbing along her thighs to convey an apologetic tone. The stiffness that had attacked her every muscle once he bit down seemed to ease in the next few seconds, his lips still rested to her clavicle as her cheek came to lull against his temple. The streamline of her emotions, which were shifting almost endlessly, hadn't gone without his detection. Each shift in anger and calm popped up in the back of his mind like instant messages pinged from her own personal account, though he wasn't entirely sure why she was feeling those things exactly. He was still, feeling vaguely aware of when her regenerative abilities would close the punctures made from his canines.

The man would never intentionally cause her pain, so while he felt repentant, her submissive toleration of the indirect harm likewise received unspoken approval. Hakem kissed the base of her neck, the rest of his body reluctant to stray much further in case the reprieve he'd found through renewing their mark was too short lived. It had been an unexpectedly efficient way of calming his unease, but, he wouldn't repeat it if he could help himself. It was rare that he would ever use another person as support, even her, when he usually held such unwavering dictatorship on the stae of his mental and physical being. Hakem didn't find himself approving of his vulnerability, but with how deteriorated his current state was, he was willing to take what he could get.

"I...feel like I should know that." Whether she already had experience with a gun. Aside from inviting her to catch the rare meteor or some falling stars, he wasn't one to show enthusiasm and inclusion concerning his hobbies; with her, he wasn't sure she herself indulged in much besides her instruments. Pulling his mouth away from the redhead's clavacle, he propped his brow onto her shoulder and sighed. "Then, we will pay a visit to a gun range and test some models out before we make a purchase." Already knowing she had handled a firearm before preemptively eased one concern for the wolf, not that he began to believe her words stated prior. Who would protect him if he was protecting her? He had both covered.

"And now you, my dear, you seem anxious. Are you handling this okay?" 'This' being her wolf and the changes she had endured. He was becoming suspicious that he had become stirred alongside her, recalling to himself that it had likely been a year or longer since his last shift.

X

Y

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Z

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:47 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②0
( ③ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:41 pm
User Image
User Image

✦➖☆➖★➖✧➖✦➖☆➖ ★

"Gym Day" ||| I'm wondering "Home"
Im carrying "Gym Bag w/ Stuff " ||| I'm with "--"
I'm wearing "Nike Brand"

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆

The plum eye'd wolf was up and out early, returning home around the time he'd usually be waking. Closing the door with his foot, Hakem dropped his bag in front of the coat closet and snapped off his sweat band. Not quite sure if the ginger was up yet, he turned off his iPod and tugged the ear buds from their nesting place beneath his hair. Since he tended to stick solely and obsessively to things he liked (ie: coffee and smooth jazz,) today he turned on pandora radio and entered in an artist that didn't meet the norm. Tupac. Soooo...Rap. Not too bad, though there were quite a few songs that made him question what the hell was being said. Some artists rapped like they'd just gotten a numbing injection at the dentist, and he'd thumbed down those songs. Nevertheless, he could dig the music in general. On that note, while the male wasn't one to do more than run around in the forest in wolf form if he wanted exercise, he thought taking a kick boxing lesson would have him tired enough to sleep tonight, hence his early morning gym run.

Laying his iPod on the counter in the kitchen, Hakem made his way to the fridge and searched for some new kind of beverage. No coffee today, or rather, no caffeine. Grabbing flavored water, he closed the fridge and chugged the entire bottle. Hm...He was thinking breakfast, but what? He thought maybe an English muffin. Scrambled eggs? Bacon. Grabbing everything out in that order, the bluenette tried to sort himself. The worse he could do was burn the bacon if he put it in the oven, or undercook it if he tossed it into a pan. He decided on the latter, figuring it would at least cook faster if he did it right. Why he still screwed up cooking for himself, he had no idea. He didn't exactly like cooking. But since he was sure he wouldn't poison himself with eggs of all things, he made enough for Victoria as well. Even if she was awake, perhaps she hadn't eaten yet and they could sit down for the first meal of the day.

X

Y

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Z

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:32 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαяcн ②иם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④⑤
( ④ мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:13 am
User Image
User Image

✦➖☆➖★➖✧➖✦➖☆➖ ★

"Detained" ||| I'm wondering "Home"
Im carrying "Coffee & Muffin " ||| I'm with "Tori"
I'm wearing "Jeans"

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆

There was a marching band of ever counting ever slowly shifting red lines burning into his retinas: 3:45 PM, they read. In three more hours his shift would be starting, but, he hadn’t gone to work in...Hakem stared into the square face of the illuminated bedside clock, trying to generate thoughts that didn’t make his brain feel like he was rubbing two sticks together. The back of his eyes stung like they were plastered to sandpaper and his head felt like he’d spent the past week face down in mud. Tentatively, he came out of the fog, tasting the sludge in his mouth with the smallest shift of his tongue. ”Ugh” The last thing he remembered was being slammed over the back of a police car while being told resisting arrest wouldn’t make his case any better- not that he’d done anything wrong in the first place. All he’d asked was that the man treat him with a little respect; there had been no need to talk down at him like he was a degenerate when all he’d done was step in on Charles account. Charles...The wolf turned onto his back, a distanced gaze landing on the lackadaisical rotation of the ceiling fan blades. The astrologist had been shoved in the back of a police car behind his sibling after the older male got into a bar fight- over a woman, to no one’s surprise, he’d thought, until both blunettes were in handcuffs for disorderly conduct. He could still feel the onset of panic that seized him when the man in blue pulled out those chains of iron. Perhaps because the officer later learned his panic had been triggered by ptsd, the charges had been magically yet unsurprisingly dropped.

Hakem’s lips pulled thinner, lifting his hands to tug at the tightened fabric where his clothes were getting snagged beneath his own weight. He was still in the same C.A.P.D hoodie and sweatpants, which didn’t surprise him if he knew himself at all. Even if it was only for the twenty minute drive it took to arrive at the station, being restrained by handcuffs and the barred backseat of the police car had torn his mental state to utter shreds. He was suddenly hysterical and wet at the crotch, pleading a completely unassociated and mislabeled party not to rape him again. He was feeling pain that wasn’t there, eventually burying himself into a faraway place where the ocean stayed at bay behind calm smoke-like yellow curtains that hung all around. He’d...stopped being Hakem. They’d given him new clothes upon arriving at the station, and given his resulting state, it was likely he was in the same clothes now because he had refused to remove any clothing at all- too scared to do so. That was, until now, at 3:45 PM when he came to- mentally, and let it sink in how dirty he felt. How humiliating it all was, what he could vaguely recall. From the moment they’d taken his id and learned about his past to the moment Tori got there, he’d been allowed to sit in the lobby with a coldening cup of coffee in his hands, completely disassociated and unresponsive. Had Victoria left Charles there? The man had come by after he’d been booked and released, hadn’t he? Somehow he felt as if he had. A couple different times, each occasion saying he hadn’t exactly planned for any of it to happen.

The bedridden wolf, still in shock, was barely capable of responding to his fiance let alone arouse himself to talk with that thick accented neanderthal. Why had he even agreed to spend his birthday with him? Hakem sighed, knocking his six inch model telescope off his bedside table as he slowly sat up and rubbed at the stubble across his jaw. Victoria seemed fast asleep near by, if not in the bed itself, though he was still in too much of a haze to tackle all the sensory information and movement it’d take in order to confirm that. Instead he lowered his feet to the carpet, one hand pressed firmly palm down into the mattress and the other still at his jaw. All he could process was the urge to get clean. With a small shove, he was up like a drunk horse in the races, zig-zagging his way sluggishly to the bathroom door and letting himself past. The shower and shave that came after cleared him, the ex teacher felt back to himself as he pulled on boxers and jeans. The redhead was awake, perhaps from hearing him, and appeared in his vision as his feet slid over and stopped just within the threshold to their bedroom. ”Hey.” Was the first thing out of his mouth as his mind continued packing away the unpleasant memories into their cages and storing them away. Finally, it seemed, he’d rebooted and restored his old files. ”I feel like I just woke up out of chronostasis.” A chuckle helped fill the silence before he continued. ”I think I’m done celebrating birthdays.” His specifically, ”Aaaand I think Charles and I are done for a while- too wild for me.”

There wasn’t anything in the past decade Hakem could say had ever made him go over the edge like this. Opening up to tell Victoria the first time had been hard, he’d detached for a few days after but he’d been okay. There were even a few times where he ran into a seemingly random and outlandish trigger that sent him over a brief curve- like the thing that happened with Aubrey and the dog collar he’d jokingly received for christmas; both had resulted in some level of aggression, the latter object of which he ended up destroying before he could recover. But this...How many times in the past few days had he broken down seemingly out of nowhere, cowering away from touch, grumbling about how much ‘it’ hurt? His eyes cut away with what must have been shame before he either shook it off or buried it with the rest. The rest of the terrifying thoughts, the sudden bursts of tears when it got too dark and enclosed, the violent heaving as he sprang up from late night nightmares. He tried to forget it quickly. The half composed, normally laid back man pushed back his hair before swinging his gaze towards the exit and moving towards it. ”Gonna...put on some coffee.” His body was craving it bad, it would have been a waste had the other person left a cup on the coaster he kept beside the now tumbled model telescope. There was a stirring in the bottom of his stomach that told him the caffeine would help his equilibrium. Food as well, which he was sure he had partaken none of lately. He opened the pantry for a lemon poppyseed muffin, sitting on a stool with that and his brew to think.

X

Y

oOBookwormYumiOo

Z

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:31 am
User Image

User Image

Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: ... I I Wearing: Quickly Dressed. I I Feeling: Irritation. I I Funds: $1,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

Annoyance. Not anger, in particular, but annoyance - had been the first thing Victoria had felt before they had even set foot outside of the residential home. It was completely understandable, but that didn’t mean she didn’t have to enjoy the circumstance she was being put through. Her time with Hakem was becoming permanent, and even so… The ginger felt jealousy at its finest for her husband to be snatched away by a man she only knew with a bad reputation on his birthday; only deepened at the sudden realization of her cell phone ringing with an unprecedented number several hours after. There were rare times, if only out of worriment from the most recent events, she had expected the call - but certainly not during one of Hakem’s outings. She had half a mind to leave the other wolf in his standing cell, practically growling at the officer beside her when asked if she were receiving both men after the stagnant heart attack she pulsed through. Seething with anger she stared with precision at the older male, teal eyes glinting like hardening diamonds as she refrained from baring her teeth. In another time, she might have felt bad for Hakem, distraughtly hooking her arm beneath him as he struggled to make his way into the car without so much as a slight whine between quivering lips. This time, however-- Her pale peach lips thinned and pulled to one side as she gripped the wheel and occasionally eyed him in the back seat. She shouldn’t have so much as let him in her car if not for fear she’d have to deal from Hakem the scolding her about it the next day. He was, she assumed, after all on vacation. So she had taken him where she needed to go, allowed a few short words with rude demeanor, and retreated quickly back to their home in Doux.

There was no healing. No nurturing words that could easily fix what he was going through. She saw the fear in her beloved’s plum eyes. Heard the occasional whisper of terror and fright that something was headed in his direction for the worst. Felt the retracting touches as he refrained from nearing towards anyone in the vicinity, only to choke himself on his own words until she’d swept in and spoke for him. Insensitive to questions, commands, looks… She sighed softly as she finally trudged back up the stairs several hours after she assumed he’d fallen asleep. And fortunately, he had. Most of the night had been spent lounging on the couch, occasionally clambering up each stair in shadowed silence to listen for the deep slumbering breaths that would tell her his mind had finally decided to stretch past the nightmares that haunted his memories. She had every right to scold him when the time came. Her fingers strummed through the fiery red strands straightening along her scalp, pausing above her collarbone as she stared to the wall in front of her. If he had just… She pinched beneath her ruby red spectacles, hiding the same threatening, now irate, gaze beneath her tired lids. The sun had just barely made it past the horizon before she could feel her eyelids heavy and her breathing slow, leaning her cheek against the back cushion for some sort of comfort. Each rise of her chest caught, struggling to stay awake if for whatever reason he’d come to and need something for her, but ultimately giving in within the hour. Her expression relaxed and the arms crossed over her chest slumped.

The next time she awoke, it had been purely from the uncomfortable position she found herself in. She couldn’t be angry. It was her own idea to find the modern typed couch. She enjoyed it particularly for the aesthetic of a modern home put together, graced with occasional kisses of old-timey things between. But she missed having an arm to lean against; not that she had intended to sleep on the couch at any point in time like this. A cool sigh escaped her lips, turning to sit on the edge to rest her elbows atop her knees and press her palms together, settling her nose against her fingers. Feeling alone wasn’t uncommon for the new wolf. Her father hadn’t been the most nurturing when it came to basically choosing who to spend time with. She hadn’t reflected any dangers that showed she would become sick like her mother - and although the fear lingered beneath the surface, she steadied herself into a stone hard gaze that would only seem to ease the older she became. ‘Family holidays’ became less frequent after her mother’s death, and while she occasionally received a call from him, it wasn’t often enough she heard from her dad when he wasn’t taking care of his company. Much like remembering Aubrey’s frantic distress about Finn, he had delved himself to work to ignore the burning depression plaguing him. She pushed herself up and made her way to the stairs once more.

He slept. The occasional rise and fall of his previously trembling body was somewhat of a warmth. It had steadied, and relatively quickly this time. She refrained from nearing him, instead curving around the side of the bed and crawling into a spot beneath the sheets, pulling and struggling with the blanket until it gave way. Drooping it over her waistline she closed her eyes again, resting her glasses beside herself rather than the nightstand. This time was a light slumber as she listened to each breath he exhaled. Her fingers curled against the sheet, hooking fabric against her nails, before three hours later she felt him finally rise. Sleep had been somewhat useless. She felt even more exhausted than she had before dozing off in the first place, yet it had been hours since doing so. She watched him stumble and ungracefully make his way to the bathroom beneath partially closed eyelids, inhaling lowly when the door shut behind him and rolling on her back. Still she wanted to snap. But nothing would help and she knew that. She knew it wasn’t worth the fight over who he spent time with on his birthday, where he had been, and whether or not she had been right over the original speak that stemmed from even agreeing to go out with, her lips twitched, Charles .She pushed herself away from the bed. She needed to go out and run off whatever she was feeling, distract from the pull and bring it back as it strained her chest. The door opened as she crossed her ankles, intertwining her hands and watching the floor as he spoke.

She thinned her lips. She had planned for a night of Beluga, finished off with maybe a visit to The Shimmering Starfish should Aubrey actually answer her phone for the first time in more than a week. It worried her, but she wasn’t oblivious to the two short rings before it would fall to her voicemail. Had she said something in particular that offended the brunette? She had sounded… Stressed the last time they spoke. She sighed, remaining silent as he continued to speak. He had been in distress. She had come to him as he struggled to keep a part of himself, and yet-- She still felt mad. And she wasn’t entirely sure who it was directed to. Her breath caught and after several moments, she gazed back over her shoulder at the now empty doorway he left through to exit downstairs. She couldn’t understand. She struggled to understand. Reading over it, she was aware that having a disorder… It almost put him back into the same shoes he wore back then. Back when- She bit down on her lip and pushed herself up. Charles. She was angry at Charles, she finally convinced herself, raising her hands to ball and press along her forehead. It wasn’t true. But it was what she needed to believe. She followed after, treading down the same flight of stairs she paced throughout the night, and paused in the doorway to lean against it on one hip. Her jeans felt worn. She hadn’t changed out of them since quickly putting them on to go get them. Still, she avoided his gaze. ”Put it in a to-go cup.” They had been the first and only words spoken since muttering to the authorities at the police station aside from the few curt words to Charles.

whiters4

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:02 am
User Image
User Image

✦➖☆➖★➖✧➖✦➖☆➖ ★➖✧➖✦➖☆

"Detained" ||| I'm wondering "Home"
Im carrying "Coffee & Muffin " ||| I'm with "Tori"
I'm wearing "Jeans"

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆➖ ★ ➖ ✧

She was upset, that much was prominently said by her avoiding gaze and blatant silence. It wasn't cold shouldered, but vaguely angry. Hakem figured, since it felt obvious, that she hadn't appreciated having to drive down to retrieve him from the care of the police, only to put the next two or three days into his supervision afterwards. Whether or not it had been intentional wasn't the question, without doubt, he assumed she blamed him for what happened. Charles held his reputation, sure, but the pure breed had confidence the older male knew how to keep himself in order for one night. You'd think, but he was apparently foolish. He'd only wanted to get to know him. With a shake of his head, Hakem wouldn't ponder over it for a moment more before he was leaving the room with a corpse's grace, turning to a warm cup as his means of an anchor back to reality. The steam and fragrance provided comfort, his stomach only mildly churning in reply to the caffeine and baked goods. While still feeling particularly empty, the home still felt familiar and welcoming, he was drinking it in when the red head's voice joined him from behind. The astrologist turned, one brow slowly taking a rise once he glanced back to his cup then to her once more. She was implying she wanted him to go somewhere, was that correct? Honestly, he didn't want to. He felt safest here, and to go out and get around too many people would be smothering- fresh air or not. The death of any objection came simultaneously with the tired thoughts not to stir whatever tense feeling this was, not with her still avoiding his gaze.

Hakem sighed, lifting his plate to dump the two muffin wrappers over the rim and into the trash bin at the end of the counter. His feet made no sounds over the tile as he climbed off his stool and brought the plate to the sink, clinking half swiftly through the process of switching cups and washing the dishes left from the transition. Would she answer if he spoke? Rather than perpetuate a deafening silence while another person stood there, the wolf went ahead and asked. "Are we going somewhere?" Though obviously they were, he only wanted to open her up to speak. He would need a shirt and shoes before he could follow her anywhere out the door, if not extra time to prepare for the vague talk that was undeniably scheduled. She looked tired, so why not stay inside? The backyard would even be appropriate. What he wanted to know was how much sleep she'd missed over him. While being fully conscious, he still wasn't quite 'present' for those passing hours, not aside from confused waking nightmares. He couldn't fully remember a thing since his arrest- not without it being strewed in some way, shrouded behind such severe traumatic reactions that he was netted to depressive inattention. "I'll..only be a couple minutes." He added, moving around her in the doorway to make his way upstairs. He pulled on his thin hoodie that read '24,' as if he'd ever been into sorts of any kind. Putting on his converse took a moment longer before he was heading down again, cup rim steaming as he slowly rattled the cup and looked up for the red head.

X

Y

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Z

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy