Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Vikings: Legacy of the Chosen[Started!/FULL!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:51 pm
User Image
Darren Lightshield

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ♋ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Odin chuckled and bade them all to rise. Odin stood the tallest of the three figures. He stood a massive twenty five feet tall, with a greying beard, and an eye patch over his right eye. He adorned his gold ringed and silver lined plate armor, holding his famous spear in his right hand, leaning over on it heavily. Next to him the other two were dwarves in comparison, but none the less impressive. Where Odin's face was handomse in a rugged fatherly way, the next man was handsome in a sexy way. He wore a smirk on his face and a a midnight black leather outfit. Daggers adorned his thighs, back, and hips. His eyes were a blood red color that seemed to swirl like a whirlpool. Finally Arachne stood on the left, crouched down with her long, flowing hair tied into a braid that fell to one side of her body. Her body was pure white save for a single black streak in the middle of her abdomen. Her upper body was beautiful in such an alluring way most would consider her the face of Aphrodite. her eyes and face constantly seemed to change color and shape depending on what the person who looked at her found most attractive.

"Children," boomed Odin. "Thine blessings upon you three. You have all been summoned here by my request. I am Odin All-Father. Next to me stands Abbadon...or Loki. He has two forms., In this form, you know him as Abbadon. On my other side is Arachne." They each bowed their hands to the party in front of them. "We have need of your assistance heroes. Each of you has a hidden power ,beyond most of your race. You have gone farther and done more with your lives than could ever be asked for from us. Elleria is dying heroes..." As Odin said this, their forms seemed to flicker a bit if you really concentrated on that. Abbadon stepped forward, his voice smooth as silk, but baritone in sound, "As you can see, these are not our real forms. We have been captured by an enemy far older and far more powerful than most of the gods who still remain. Chaos has awoken. An enemy as old as time itself and older. In this form, he has captured me, and in this form I will remain until freed." Arachne spoke then, a slight hiss to her voice but high pitched and resonant. "We need you, who we will imbue the rest of our power into, to free us and the old druids. They are the only ones who know how to seal away Chaos, the one who has no other name."

Darren was stun locked. He couldn't believe everything he had heard. He had known there were other gods, but to hear of so many, and then to know his own benefactor had been captured? This was a lot to take in one sitting. He scowled and stood. "Father, you have nothing to ask. I give you my service and loyalty. I have sensed chaos in the world as I have traveled through the lands."

OOC:
Krylancelo Mooncrest
GrayEnvy
Varaskana
CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:23 pm
Sepharius Necromicon

GrayEnvy

Varaskana

Rune Masters
User Image

Rune flinched slightly once he heard Odin's booming voice, not expecting it to be so loud. However, the more Rune heard Odin speak, the more he couldn't believe it. After the Gods were done speaking, he was about to say something, but was cut off by Darren. He let out a sigh and waited for him to say what he needed to say. Oh please... Rune said loudly standing up as Darren finished speaking. Rune...what are you doing? Faust asked nervously, not wanting him to offend the Gods.

I can understand why all these other people are here, cause it seems that they have a lot of religious backgrounds, but can you explain to me why I am here? Considering the type of person I am, I am really surprised that I am actually here. And I am fully capable of the power I have in me, so I don't need anyone to tell me about my power. Besides, I am a lone wolf. I don't like being part of a team. These people will only hold me back. No offense. Rune said looking at everyone. Oh boy Rune...you really got us in hot water now... Faust said in a groan.  

CommanderNeospace

Varaskana

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:41 pm
Kyma Korvess

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kyma shrank slightly as Odin and the others spoke. She'd never really been a devout follower of her tribes faith, seeing as they viewed how she used her pyromancy as blasphemous. Still, she could hardly believe that all the stories that she was told as a girl have some truth behind them.

She slowly rose back to her usual height and spoke. "I'm with the man with the eyes of a dirty old man. Why us? The elders of my village always shouted 'Blasphemer' when I walked by for burning my silk. Now man-mountain and Lady knight here I can understand, they don't look like they've gone against your teachings even once." While her voice held strong and did not waiver, her body trembled slightly, she still had the feeling that she'd burst apart into thousands of tiny spiders at any moment.
CommanderNeospace
GrayEnvy
Sepharius Necromicon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:50 am
User Image
Darren Lightshield

Abaddon stepped forward, shrinking down in size until he was equal to Rune. He gave him a smile, his eyes swirling pools of red. Looking into them was like looking into an endless whirlpool of blood. "You are here because I chose you. Do you find me to be religious? You are here because of that same power you claim to know all about, but I know you Rune. I know you have more power than you can even control at the moment." Abbadon tapped Rune on the forehead with his first two fingers, sending a slight chill down Rune. He gave him a wink and walked back to his spot, his size back in tow. "Now next time you use "that", you will be more prepared."

Odin looked to the two of them, "Your quest begins today. You are the only ones capable of bringing together the people of Elleria. You are the only ones with the power to do so as well." Arachne looked to her child with a loving smile, "Do not be afraid. You are our future. If we do not press forward, our kind will be forgotten and erased from this land." Darren looked to the gods in front of him and understood. "As Rune stated, I normally do not work with others. But if you feel like we must, I will not question."

OOC:
Krylancelo Mooncrest
GrayEnvy
Varaskana
CommanderNeospace

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
HILGREDGARROW

To be of use, that is my purpose.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The young shield maiden held her stance kneeling before the Gods. Only once the others in her party spoke did she raise her head. Watching Kyma and Rune question their Gods shocked Hilgred a bit. She listened to the All-Father speak the truth and she bowed her head in understanding. However she remained in her knelt position not wishing to offend any God, afterall she knew nothing of the spider goddess before her. However she did finally speak. "The Gods weave our fates. We are here for a reason. Trust in your abilities, do not doubt yourselves." She said in a clear and calm voice resolute in that faith that her death had been foretold and the Gods weave all fates so it is useless to fret over why, or how, it simply is. There was a certain serenity in that. For a moment Hilgred looked over to Jasper and wondered what this person thought of their situation. 'We should discuss as a group after the Gods leave. They don't need to see us quarrel.' She thought to herself before giving a small smile to Jasper and turning back to the Gods and Darren's back.

Hilgred looked to Odin and nodded "I know nothing of the other Gods, but as you have asked All-Father I will do. I'm used to being part of a team. I only wish we had enough for a shield wall." She said with a smirk on her face before turning serious "I hope to be of assistance, I have noticed a great many needing protection recently. Where should we look for the old Druids? Give us our heading." Hilgred asked in her calm and soft voice.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

May the Gods Bless you.

OOC:
    Varaskana
    Krylancelo Mooncrest
    Sepharius Necromicon
    :
    CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:16 pm
    (ooc:: hey guys. I'm going to get hit by hurricane Matthew Thursday, so if I don't respond right away, that's why. Thanks smile )  

GrayEnvy
    Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
    • Battle: Cleric 100
    • Tycoon 200
    • Cat Fancier 100

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:29 pm
    OOC:
    Krylancelo Mooncrest
    GrayEnvy
    Varaskana
    CommanderNeospace

Need to keep going guys!  
    PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:27 pm
    Jasper Thornheart

User Image
    Jasper didn't like the way that skinny guy looked at him or that the man-mountain knew his name. A door opened and everyone walked inside so he followed suit, seeing the others kneel he followed suit once more. While he wasn't a big fan of the Gods they were incredibly powerful beings and he wanted to avoid their wrath if he could. His own father was present, but he wouldn't have known it was him unless Odin had said something and did Rune just call Loki...er Abbadon father? Maybe they were more alike than he thought. That wasn't a comforting thought, he seemed to be...creepy? Anyway his thoughts were brought back into focus when the Gods starting telling them that they were the only ones left in this world that could save them. Jasper went to speak out, but Hilgred cut him short and told them all to trust in their abilities. Noticing that she looked at him he stared back keeping eye contact till she smiled, that threw him off, not many people were nice to him. Looking back at the ground he blinked a few times and shook his head and took a deep breath and nodded. "I agree with Hilgred. Tell us where we're heading so we can move out."
    Sepharius Necromicon

CommanderNeospace

Varaskana

GrayEnvy

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:51 pm
    ((Hey guys. I am sooooo sorry for not posting the last week. i've been kept super busy and i ended up going on a buisiness trip and i wasn't allowed to have my laptop. I hope you can forgive me >w<))
    Sepharius Necromicon

GrayEnvy

Varaskana

Rune Masters
    User Image

Rune looked into Abaddon's eyes when he stepped up to him. He did have to admit, he was really nervous, and got even more nervous when he started to discuss his "power." Before he could say anything to him however, he felt his two fingers gently press against his forehead and his body immediatly went cold. He couldn't even react to it, because he wasn't sure what it was that Abaddon did to him. Rune continued to stand their dazed for another minute until he finally snapped out of it.  
    PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:03 am
    OOC:
    Krylancelo Mooncrest
    GrayEnvy
    Varaskana
    CommanderNeospace

You guys want to continue?  

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

GrayEnvy
    Crew

Tenacious Pie