Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Weight of the Crown ( Accepting: Open: All: I: Orig. ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:29 pm
Angelic Lupine
DragonChild09
Rynn01

User Image

"It's amazing." Valon said looking the stone over. "I think that Astrid is really starting to like you. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky and find more like this." He smiled a little and closed his eyes. "I just hope that I actually can find a way to save my kingdom. I haven't seen my family in so long."

User Image

Zane smiled and stayed close to Ariana. "I suggest we take a walk around the garden. I find it to be quite relaxing and it helps take my mind off all the bad things." Walking outside he took a breath and laughed a little. "It feels so nice out here. Even with all the trouble, this place is still quite lovely."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:05 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

Angelic Lupine

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Its nothing. There are lots of those gems down there. Not everyone can swim down far enough to get them." Val giggled at the shedding fur on her leg, "Oh Astrid, do you want me to bring you some more fish next time I'm here?" she bent down to pet her again, scratching behind the ears, "I picked up that gem because well, its your birthstone, isn't it?"  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:19 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Ariana gave a warm smile and nodded, happy with Zane's suggestion about the garden. She loved the garden, it always seemed so peaceful and it always seemed to bring her mind to peace.

With Zane at her side, Ariana walked with him into the gardens, Scout following close behind. As they mosey into the gardens, Ariana took in a breath of the fresh air, the scents of flowers sweetening the air. It really was nice out, the sun felt warm and inviting as it touched her skin.

As Zane spoke Ariana listened intently and nodded "The gardens are always quite wonderful, and by the smell I take it the flowers are in bloom." Ariana chimed. Walking carefully over to one of the bushes, flowers sprouting around it's surface, Ariana gently reached out lightly touching one of the flowers. It's silk like petals always felt nice to her, and a smile smile crept onto her face "I hope that my brother returns soon. It would be a shame if he missed the flowers this year has brought." Ariana spoke half in thought as she ran a finger over the flowers delicate petals.

Scout

User Image

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:54 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

User Image
Astrid's tail started wagging as Vallerie scratched behind her ears. Astrid barked a bit at Val's question saying "Yes pwease." as she looked up at the girl who had given her the yummy fish. Astrid then went over to Snow and started pulling on his tail, playing with him. She knew when to be serious but the situation, in her mind, wasn't serious enough to do so. Astrid growled playfully as she started biting at Snow's legs trying to get her 'big brother' to play with her. She had a way about her that could make almost anyone smile. She was still teething some but it only made her cuter.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:03 pm
Shina stood up jumped off the tree and landed on the window opining in the healing ward where Valon was, and hopped in making sure not to scrap her legs in the small opening. she then casually walked over to the group,"hello all" Shina says referring to everyone, before focusing more on Valon & Vallerie"so...Herb delivery and rock exchanging first thing in the morning eh?" she said pausing for abit then continuing"so...may I ask if the ruby, just a personal exchange or is it, part of some plan we got brewing for the kingdom?" she asked as she stared Vallerie in the eyes but fine if anyone responded to the question.

Angelic Lupine

Rynn01

TealPearlVoiceTrista

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:45 pm
Angelic Lupine
Rynn01
DragonChild09
Blackscar_Swiss

User Image

"That's right." Valon said rubbing the ruby with his fingers. "Thank you." He watched Astrid and laughed a little. "Snow, why don't you and Astrid go play. I'll be fine alright." Snow jumped away from Astrid and smirked. "Let's see what you can do pup." Valon turned his attention to Shina and sighed. "Not everything has to do with the kingdom."

User Image

Zane smiled as he listened to Ariana and picked up a flower that had lying on the ground. "Most of the flowers here have bloomed completely. The wind has blown this one on the ground." He then gently placed the fallen flower in Ariana's hand. "Perhaps we could let it float in the fountain." At the mention of the prince, Zane looked down a little. "I'm sure prince Valon will return very soon. You just have to be patient and always smile alright. I'm sure that he misses you."  

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:34 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

User Image
Astrid then tackled Snow, giggling as she did. She loved playing with him as he always found some way to entertain her or find new ways to teach her right from wrong while they played. Astrid then barked as she started play biting his ears, not hard enough to break the skin, but enough to where he could feel her doing it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:49 am
Upon hearing her daughter's voice and the voice of Ariana's guard, Almara smiled. She'd been in the garden for hours tending her various rose bushes, the flowers here only ever needed pruning so Almara usually performed the gardening herself. Walking out from behind the bushes the queen cleared her throat in order to make her presence known. "You're absolutely correct Zane, my son should be home before the winter." Though she spoke with a kind caring smile, Almara wasn't so sure her words would ring true. This darkness was unlike any she'd seen, and being an immortal goddess that's really saying something. "Ariana my dear how are your studies? Have you been practicing your energy magic?" While the queen used such magic for healing and defense a passive use would grant her daughter a form of sight. If mastered she could see the aura of every living thing around her; plant, animal, or even people. Yet the queen said nothing of this to her daughter, she didn't want the child to have unnecessary stress.

DragonChild09

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:44 am
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

As Zane spoke and placed a fallen flower into her hand, Ariana smile a bit and nodded. Despite what Zane thought and what others tended to think about him, Ariana knew that Zane had a sensitive side to him. At the mention of the fountian Ariana nodded, she loved the garden's fountain, the sound and feel of the water was so nice. "Yes I would like that." she spoke warmly holding the flower lightly in both her hands.

Hearing the soft sound of someone clearing their throat as their footsteps came into hearing range, Ariana turned her head in that direction. Moments later the familiar soothing voice of her mother spoke up. It was very reassuring to hear that her brother should be returning before winter. Beside her, Ariana could hear the passing footsteps of Scout as he happily went over to the queen. Smiling kindly to her mother, Ariana replied "Good morning mother. My studies have been going well, though my energy magic has been giving me a bit of trouble lately." Ariana admitted with a small embarrassed giggle.

Ariana had always looked up to her mother as her role model. She was always so kind and willing to help, yet she was strong and incredibly intelligent. She never seemed to give up and was always there to comfort her.

Scout

User Image

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:38 am
[quote"Angelic Lupine"]
Yaroki
Dragonchild09

Snow bit Astrid's tail and dragged her to the other side of the room. "You're getting better Astrid but it's going to take more than that. Let's leave Valon alone for right now. He's very busy right now." He laughed and rolled over on his back.

User Image

"Good morning my queen." Zane said smiling. "Let's just hope that nothing slows down Valon's return. He'll be back in no time, I'm sure of it." Zane glanced at Ariana and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get the hang of things in no time. If you like I can help you."

User Image

Gale flew through the air and landed silently in the castle garden. "Well that was a long flight." He took notice to everyone else and smiled. "Good morning your highnesses, Zane. It is such a lovely day to be out in the gardens. I do hope that I haven't interrupted anything." 'Valon will be happy to know that some things here haven't changed. This is one of the few places that's not affected by the darkness.'  

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:15 pm
Shina began to clap her hands together lightly lightly and quickly as a smile came across her face "oh goodie, so just a present,hmm?" she says still eyeing Vallerie, though he stare was not stern or intimidating it was more of a welcoming gaze, though she then shortly blinked and turned to Valon finally and leaned towards him and whispered in his ear."so...do you have a girlfriend yet, cuz you may want to think about this one...?"She whispered attempting to tease Valon as she tends to from time to time.

Angelic Lupine

Rynn01

TealPearlVoiceTrista

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:45 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

Angelic Lupine

Blackscar_swiss

Val chuckled as Astrid went off and played with Snow. She was nodded when Shina joined them. She was about to answer, it was just a present, but Valon beat her to the punch. SHe just smiled and addressed her, "Yes a present. And you are welcome. I can bring more gems from the depths. I'll only bring the ones that are worthy of our future King." she bowed again. She did get curious about what was said between the two but she couldn't hear.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:36 pm
Blackscar_swiss
Rynn01

User Image

"No I don't." Valon said glancing at Shina. "I have no interest in that sort of thing at all. Besides, even if I did I wouldn't have time. I've got more important things to deal with right now." 'I can't stray from the mission at hand. Right now I must do all I can for the sake of my kingdom.' Valon turned his attention to Vallerie and sighed. "You don't have to be formal. I honestly never understood that at all."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:55 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

Blackscar_swiss

"I am sorry. I shall correct my behavior immediately." she linked her fingers and placed them in front of herself, "I am almost done putting the herbs away." she looked at the pair of them, "I would like to stay here until tomorrow morning, then I have to depart again."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:52 pm
Shina shrugged with a smile to Valons rejection to her suggestion, she chuckled a little to her self, then listened as Vallerie became kinda meek again."come on Valon let her stay she so cute" she said leaning in then chuckling as she then shifted toward the table with the herbs"nice haul by the way..."she said trying to complement Vallerie

Angelic Lupine

Rynn01

TealPearlVoiceTrista

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out