Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Neko Maid Manner (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:23 pm
Crissy smiled and showed him around the shop, she pointed to all of the cat girls currently for sale and mentioned their names and skills. She then got to her own skill set and name. She also mentioned all of their weaknesses as well and her own too.
"I am mostly good at cooking." She added to the end of her presentation.

She then bowed and returned to stand in the line up of cat girls as a little boy walked in picking out a munchkin right away as his parents walked in and looked at who he had picked out, a cat girl named Rika had been picked out and Crissy rushed over to help finalize the paperwork as the parents reluctantly agreed to take her.

Once that was done, she returned to the line up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:35 pm
User Image

Luna, overjoyed, balled her hand into a fist and did a small cheer to herself, breaking the docile and timid character with her more tomboyish-likeness for only a moment before realizing no deals were final, not yet at least.

She quickly collected herself, as Crissy, the host, walked him around the show floor. Luna, clearing her throat and padding her hands to her thighs as they made their way to her on the line up.

After Crissy was done speaking to Luna's details, Luna quickly interjected with a small bow, followed by a salute, something her previous owner and her would do every morning when getting ready for work. With a somewhat brash manner, she sounded off, "I won't let you down, Master!" The 'master' dripping with every intention to ensure she was picked, pretending as if he had already made the decision. A moment passed and she immediately regretted everything she just did. Luna... why are you so dumb?!

((OOC: You made a café across the street! You had this planned all along, lmao! +_+))

Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:46 pm
User Image

Sora and Riku

Riku smirked as Akira decided to get a cat girl "Alright sounds fun." he chimed in. Sora was about to say something but stopped as one of the cat girls spoke then flicked his attention onto Akira "We've got the financials to do it if you're thinking about them working at the cafe." He explained looking down at the paper in his hand for a moment "And depending on price we might be able to get more help." Sora explained.

They had set aside a good chunk of money for hiring people at the cafe, but the way the applications were, this would probably work out better.

Phoenix347

Luna Vitesse

Luna Vitesse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:12 pm
Shou Tamashi
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Cat-girl shop
With: Riku, Sora
Song in my head: So Long Sentiment
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: Yes but I was expecting him to only hire one and then have the others taken by other owners...))

The orange eared cat-girl, who must be working there as well, showed him around the shop and the available maids giving their names and skill, hers included, before walking off to help another costumer. Sora brought up that they had the employee funds as well. "Oh ya, that's right." He scanned through the list he was given of the breeds as well as general things they would need for the care of cat girls and did the math in his head. "We could probably adopt three, four if we already had the necessities."

He hadn't even plan to have a pet when he moved, let alone three cat girls. He'd have to buy beds and furniture for them. His apartment above the cafe was large so it'd be fine space wise unless Sora and Riku convinced their adoptive parents. One of the more obvious choices was the black eared one, Luna, who could learn quickly although he remembered her breed might be hard to train. The one that led them around, Crissy, was about the only other one they talked to while he also felt guilt about the one they ran into, Reina. He scratched his head as he contemplated if he should get those three or consider the others.

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

-KooL-LiSa-

Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:33 pm
User Image

Yet another audible swallow croaked from her throat as her eyes shifted from the boys to the gentleman, deciding their fate, taking their time with their decision. Her fists clenched over the fabrics of her uniform as she bit her lip again, trying not to interrupt again.

Anxiety bubbled in her chest as she turned to Crissy, a moment of confusion popping into her head. If she already has an owner, why would she want another? Wouldn't the previous get upset?

Yet only being here a day, she hadn't once seen him, or her, but only had interactions with Crissy. Polite, refined, poised, why would she possibly want to start all over? Luna gave a silent sigh as poking into others businesses wasn't exactly something she was akin to, but still...

((OOC: Well, when they come, we can trade... like baseball cards, haha!))

Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:47 pm
Crissy's owner, the shop keeper walked in and shoved Crissy to the floor. "I don't need you to help finalize the paperwork! Even if I trained you to do that, you must help the customers you lazy no good Tabby!" He shouted at her.

Crissy, on the verge of tears got up. "Y-yes M-master." She said as she regained her composure and got up, slowly as she had been slightly injured and her shoe had been broken in the fall.

Crissy knew she had to find a new owner or get thrown out pretty soon as her owner didn't much like her and she knew it by the way he abused her. Just as she got up, a bruise could be seen on her shoulder, she realized this quickly and covered it. The shop keeper had scared off a few potential customers with his unruly display of power over Crissy, most however stayed and muttered things about Crissy. She would never get adopted if he kept doing things like that to her!  

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:33 am
Akira Spade
With: Riku, Sora
((OOC: Just noticed I had the wrong name on my character XD Also moving things along a little bit~))

As Akira considered the breeds, he heard someone yelling and fall, turning to see Crissy getting up and a man stomping off. Akira walked over once the man had left the cat girl. "Are you okay Crissy?" He put a hand on her as she was standing up. She was nearly crying though, and he could tell she wasn't okay at all. The door bell rang several times, and Akira saw plenty of people hurrying out the store. "Crissy... Would you like to be adopted?" he looked to her teary eyes, placing a hand on her arm for comfort.

Luna Vitesse

Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:28 am
User Image

Sora and Riku

Seeing a cat-girl get pushed onto the floor, Riku grit his teeth and took a step forward, only to stop as Sora grabbed onto his wrist. "Don't start a fight." Sora said trying to get his brother to calm down a bit. Riku had always been quick to go after someone if he found them to be a bully, Sora on the other hand, tended to out wit them and think things through.

Hearing a soft voice near them, Sora turned his gaze to see a girl introduce herself as Reina. Without letting go of his brother, who still seemed to be trying to chase after the owner, Sora spoke giving a small smile "If you have an tranquilizers, that would be nice." Sora said giving a small chuckle. "Come on Sora!! Let me at him!" Riku said angrily his sights on where the owner had gone off to.

Phoenix347

Luna Vitesse

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:43 am
User Image

Luna averted her eyes as the owner made a scene, the room settling from a hush to awkward silence as he forged his way into the back offices. As the door slammed behind him, slowly the crowds started to pick back up, continuing conversations, some pretend as if it didn't happen, others gossiping about the abuse.

Well, that solves one mystery.., shaking her head as she crossed her arms, watching the customer she singled out run to her aid, wondering how a proper person would react in this setting.

Coming up with nothing but the obvious, she slowly approached Crissy, watching her recompose herself and carry on her business as if nothing happened - an admirable trait to keep on like that. Luna's ears flickered as she listened in on the conversations, eyes darting about, information being collected accordingly.

At the moment, she kept silent, hands clasped at her waist as she bided her time, simply watching the scene unfold as it may.

Phoenix347
DragonChild09
-KooL-LiSa-
Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:50 am
Crissy looked right at the man addressing her. "Y-yes I would, if that wouldn't be too much trouble." She said as she wiped the tears from her eyes using part of her skirt.

The owner came back out upon hearing this and said "Don't waste your time, she ain't good with medicine so she ain't worth her salt."

Crissy watched him walk away again and said "It's true that I am not good with medicine but I can cook and clean well enough."

Crissy was determined to get adopted today, she wasn't the only cat girl that the owner of the shop had abused in the past and she probably wouldn't be the last either.

Crissy looked to the other two cat girls near her and said. "Would you please adopt these two as well? I don't want him to treat them as he treated me."

She then wiped more tears from her eyes and then walked over to the twins. "I overheard you wanting to defend me, thank you. What are your names?" She asked. (Ooc: She doesn't know their names yet.)  

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:14 am
User Image

Sora and Riku

As the owner came back out and dissed the cat girl, Riku pulled harder trying to make Sora let him go so he could punch the guy in the face. Lossing his balance for a moment from his brother's pull, Sora stummbled for a moment and held onto Riku with both hands now. "I said cut it out!" Sora said to his brother knowing that it was going to be hard to get him to calm down at this point. "Come on, he deserves it!" Riku said his gaze not trailing from where the man had left. Giving a quick pull on his brother's wrist, Sora caught Riku off balance and got him face down on the floor. A moment later Sora sat down on his back to help keep him down and let out a small sigh, "We really need to get you some anger management help." . "Shut up." Riku replied trying to move so his brother would fall off his back.

A soft voice spoke out near the two, but only Sora turned to look as his brother continued to glare at the door. It was the cat girl that had been bullied "Ohh I'm Sora, and this raging lunatic is Riku. What's your name?" Sora asked curiously. "I'm not a lunatic! I'm perfectly sane, you're the lunatic for not letting me punch that guy." Riku spoke back. Teasingly stroking Riku's head Sora smirked "Sure you're perfectly sane." Sora chuckled then looked at the cat girl and shook his head.

Phoenix347

Luna Vitesse

Luna Vitesse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:49 am
Akira Spade
With: Riku, Sora, Crissy, Luna, Reina
((OOC: ))

Crissy seemed relieved at the thought, but the owner cam back and mentioned she wasn't good with medicine before leaving again "It's fine." he reassured her. "I'll take good care." She asked him to adopt the two others they interacted with as well so they wouldn't be abused "Ya, I can take three of you but it will be a little odd for the first couple of days." he said before she walked over to Riku and Sora, one trying to stop the other. "Guys, act mature!" he remarked to the two before turning to the third cat girl, Luna. "So... Are you ready to go?"

Luna Vitesse

DragonChild09

-KooL-LiSa-

Lady Jaiana Katja Shadow

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:19 pm
User Image

Luna threw a quick smirk and wink in his direction, ears perking and flicking to the sound of the word "go."

"You betcha! Let me just..." she turned, holding a finger out in his direction, "just... one--" she quickly bolted off, going back behind the show floor, through the door she had originally come in through.

In a whirlwind of quickness, she undid the maid outfit, letting her arms and body fall through it, letting to ripple in a pile on the floor by her ankles. With a quick lift of her food, she snatched it up, quickly folding it and shoving into the burlap sack she had yanked out of one of the lockers.

Neatly folded on the top cubby of the locker were her original cloths. The stress from her body nearly evaporating as she pulled off the top layer, tight, black denim shorts (very short), a red sleeveless vest with a short coattail for effect, her faithful black leather gloves, and of course, her red bow.

In a matter of minutes, she would burst from the back room, dragging the sack of belongs she had and making her way to the man, then slinging the back over her shoulder.

"Yup! Here! Present!" she beamed with a smile, boasting loud enough as if she wanted the other nekos to hear her.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff