Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Castle Town Highschool: Legend of Zelda Group RP (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate this RP!! X3
  ✪✪✪✪✪ 5 stars!!!!
  ✪✪✪✪ 4 stars!!!
  ✪✪✪ 3 stars!!
  ✪✪/✪ 2/1 star(s)
View Results

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:59 pm
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
►ι αм: Ⓖєяυ∂σ/Ⓗуℓιαη◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Link...an interesting and dangerous fellow...I must be cautious...for now, I need to prepare for the night.◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hyrule◄
╚══════════════╝

Link made a threatening move toward Sheikah with his arrow. Normally she would counter this and strike her opponent with her needles, but she can't afford to fight Link right now. Its too soon before the Gerudos are ready to make their move. Besides, she needed to gain their trust right? Or at least study her enemies enough to figure out their weaknesses. Link threatening Sheikah with an arrow gave her insight of his fighting capabilities: he is not one to be taken lightly. Even his verbal threat to her is meant to be taken seriously. If the time came that the two of them ever had to fight because she failed to incapacitate or kill him quietly, she'll have to be cautious. Another thing was made clear by this encounter: Link is the biggest threat out of everyone else in the group. Hes fast, but she is faster than he is, so she has him beat in speed. Power...that is yet to be seen. When he yanked her out of the corner, she felt the same tingling sensation that Link was failing. What kind of magic was he doing to her?! After he let go of her, she looked at her hand momentarily before looking back at him. He actually looked surprised, so she wonders if he felt what she felt as well. If that's the case, then what took place is a mystery to both of them. There was something about Link that did amuse her; for someone who wrote "I don't like to talk" , he spoke quite a bit to her. A hypocrite? Maybe but that's none of her concern unless he will only speak this way to her. So far he is treating her like every Hylian she came across as a child, but that's something she is accustomed to. Her interactions with him must be as minimal as possible despite what Mr. Tingle wants them to do as group because of his suspicions and his intentions to find out her mission. For now, she will continue to stick with her reasoning that she is only here to participate as a student of the school. Now that he left to his bedroom and no one else in the main room but her, she decided to go to her bedroom so she can get out of her breast bindings, even though its just for a moment. After locking the door to her room from the inside, she removed all of her clothes until only her bindings remain, which soon came off. Once the bindings were off, she sat on her bed for a moment to relax and breathe a bit easier. Although impossible, if anyone did see her right now, at least two things they would discover about her: she is a woman and the emblem of the Sheikah tattooed in red ink on her back and the emblem of the Gerudo in black ink on her waist. She couldn't relax for long, especially with Link being highly suspicious of her, so she entered the bathroom next to her room and proceeded to take a shower there since the night is approaching soon. This...was unusual for Sheikah. She is so used to taking her baths using a bucket of water from a well, but she managed to use the shower just fine. It felt nice to have hot water run down her body like rain in a cool environment rather than a hot waterfall while standing on a hot sandy floor. After her shower, she dried herself with one of the towels provided, wrapped fresh bandages around her chest to conceal her breasts then changed into her only spare outfit, which is exactly like the one she wore before. Her roommates are probably expecting her to be out and about, so she unlocked the door to her room, left the room and made her way to the kitchen. Unfortunately, Link is there and he looked like he was preparing his dinner. Oh well, leave him to it. She was in the mood for tea...black tea...she searched the cabinets to see what the school provided for them. After all, they are still kids and they shouldn't expect them to buy their own meals. Fortunately she found a box filled with tea packets. Taking one of the tea packets, she grabbed cooking utensil, filled it with water and proceeded to heat the water. She would wait there until the water was boiling hot.

"..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

(O.O.C: Sorry for the double quotations. I had to edit the part about Sheikah's tattoos. The Sheikah emblem is still on her back, but now she has the Gerudo emblem on her waist.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:00 pm
(bump)  

Duke Baal Erebus

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:16 pm
User Image

♫♪ I was just a lost little boy
When I found my brand new toy
It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

Looking up into the sky Skull Kid zoned out in thought his legs still kicking over the edge of the house. Tael really seems interested in this place. Maybe it's time we split up. Besides not like anyone here is going to be any fun to play with. Plus that stupid Mr. Tingle. Skull kid thought to himself letting out a small sigh. Maybe I'll go back to the lost woods... maybe she'll be there again. he thought then shaking his head slightly and laying down his hands spread out. Nah she hasn't been around for a while, she's probably forgotten me.... just like everyone else.

Sitting back up he shook his head again trying to shake the thoughts out. Skull Kid had really only had six good friends, though four of those abandoned him. He'd play with kids, but then as they grew older they forgot about him and became more serious about everything.

Watching as Tael fluttered about above him Skull Kid let out a small chuckle, Tael was his one true friend. The one that had stayed after everything that happened, that always seemed to keep him from completely losing it. Tael stopped "Is something funny?" he asked curiously. Skull Kid let out another little laugh "No, just thinking. Just thinking." he replied.

♫♪ It feels so good to be replaced
When the world says that you're a disgrace
Everyone will change their tune
When they see the moon ♪♫

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:30 am
(I'm going to be gone for a week starting tommorow, so don't expect any replies, I can still reply now, but starting tommorow, I won't be here)  

Duke Baal Erebus

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:02 pm
User Image
Endlessly I see that overheated haze.
And again the laughing will repeat on through the days.
You've been dying for the past ten years.
We are trapped in cycles and the end is never clear.

Link put the fish on low before heading into his room and changing into his pajamas which consist of a pair of green sleeping pants. He came back to the kitchen, making sure to keep his eye on Sheik, and placed his now cooked meal onto a plate. He sat at the table and began eating his meal. Once he finished, he walked over to Skull Kid to hand him a note that stated. 'We have a long day tomorrow. You might want to get some rest. You'll need it.' He walked over to his room and plopped down on the bed. He was exhausted. With all the ordeals happening, it was really hard to relax. Link turned around in his bed and looked at his hand. His memory flashed back to when he and Sheik first touched each others hands. Why did he feel a strange sensation flowing through him when he touched Sheik? It made no sense. That's never happened to any other person he had touched. Maybe its because he is truly hiding something from them all. Link fisted his hand before turning of the light, to fall asleep. This was going to be a very interesting semester.

Had a little brain fart. And everyone is kinda separated so I think it would be best to start a new day. Or we'll be on this day for so long.
But a story is a story all the same.
And today like any has an ending so to say.
Far away and out beyond that scorching summer day.

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet
Okay. Come back soon lol

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:16 pm
User Image

It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

When Link came out and held a note up to him, Tael went ahead and grabbed it from Link and brought it over to Skull Kid. Looking over the note Skull Kid tilted his head a bit, slightly confused Why would he care? he thought to himself then shrugged a bit and let out a little laugh.

Once Link had gone back inside, Skull Kid turned to Tael "You go on in." he spoke with a small laugh. Tael nodded a bit "Alright, but don't get into trouble." he said seriously before heading down and getting through the door before it shut behind Link.

Looking around the house a bit, finding out which beds had been claimed already, Tael landed on the one bed that hadn't been taken and let out a tiny sigh. It was nice to have an actual bed for once He'll like this Tael thought to himself soon falling asleep, he'd had a long day.

Looking up at the moon, Skull Kid let out a sigh before holding his key up to the moon's light in thought. He didn't really have any intention on sleeping inside, he hated the cramped feeling, plus he couldn't see the moon from indoors. Looking up at it had always calmed him, sometimes he even considered it a friend, it was always there, without a doubt, every night. Standing up Skull Kid made his way away from the edge of the roof before laying down again and looking up at the sky. The lack of trees makes it so much easier to see you he thought to himself, letting out a little laugh as he stared at the moon. About an hour later he fell alseep.

((kk sounds good to me 4laugh ))

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

OXPerfectpixieXO

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Duke Baal Erebus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:32 pm
User Image

She had walked for a few more minutes and noticed it was getting darker. "Well, might as well go back inside and get some rest." She floated back down the street and walked inside. Everyone was missing from the room, which must have meant that they went to their rooms. "Well. I should go and get some sleep." She went to her room that she had claimed and laid down. "Hm. I wonder if I can get back to my realm at all. I haven't seen any portals.." She thought about this as she closed her eyes. "Note to self : Talk to Link as soon as I can." Then she fully closed her eyes and felt the feeling of sleep overtake her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:26 pm
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Drinking tea.◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hyrule (Sharing a house, my room)◄
╚══════════════╝

Sheikah ignored Link despite the fact that she knew that he is watching her. Try as he might, he will not figure out her true intentions. She can't afford to let that happen or it could hinder her mission to eliminating all threats. Although she has not seen much of Link's skills, she felt that it is best not to confront him face to face. He is definitely one that she must eliminate in secret. Those reflexes of his outmatch any of the Hylian soldiers. If she is forced too, she will have to face him head on...she will make sure that he will regret threatening her. Still...that was a strange sensation that she felt when his hand touched hers. What was that? No, she shouldn't think about it. Its only going to distract her from her mission. As soon as her water was boiling hot, she put the tea bag in it and waited until her tea was ready to consume, which at that point she poured the tea into a teacup and took it to her room to drink. Once inside her room, she locked the door so no one can get in, she removed her turban that covered her face and proceeded to drink her tea. Soon there was soft tap on her window...a Gerudo was waiting outside. Setting down her teacup to open the window, the Gerudo presented her with a gift from their leader: a nodachi. As part of the agreement made between the King of Hyrule and the Gerudo leader, Sheikah was not allowed to bring any weapons into the kingdom, so it was secretly arranged that Sheikah's nodachi would be given to her in the evening of her arrival. She thanked her fellow sister before she left to return to Gerudo Valley, leaving her all alone in her room once again where she finished the rest of her tea. After closing the window and the curtains, she completely undressed herself, including the bandages she wore around several parts of her body. Then she doused the lamps that lit her room, got into bed and proceeded to go to sleep, although her senses were just as sharp as if she were awake in case someone dared to attack her in the middle of the night.

"..."

(O.O.C: I like to make a correction to a post I made earlier where I said Sheik has a harp. The instrument that she actually uses is called a Lyre, so that is what she has, not a harp. Sorry about that.)  

Yuri_Misawa

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:17 pm
Yuri_Misawa
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

{Zelda woke up the next morning to the sunlight in her eyes from the window. She slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Must have fallen asleep." she said sitting on the bed and thinking being the last thing she remembered doing before she fell asleep.She stood up and looked around the room."Oh yeah." she said as she walked to her chest full of her dresses." I'll need to go to town to buy normal clothes." she said as she grabbed one of the many identical dresses from the chest. She slipped off the dress she had put on the following morning and slipped on the one she had pulled out from the chest.

Zelda exited her room too see she was the only one awake.she smiled to herself "well, I guess I'll make breakfast."she said as she made her way to the kitchen. She pulled out enough eggs,potatoes and bread so she could make breakfast for everyone in the house. She proceeded to cook the eggs and potatoes in one pot over the fire and cut the bead into slices. When everything was cooked thoroughly, she took out some stone plates and sliver wear and set them nicely onto the table.she took the pit of eggs and potatoes and set it in the middle of the table."Breakfast is ready."Zelda yelled as she meant for a morning call. she smiled at her effort of kindness.}

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:19 pm
User Image

It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

Hearing someone moving about, Tael woke up thinking that Skull Kid was waking up, but noticed Zelda as she left the room. Flying into the air he looked around the room for Skull Kid before giving up and heading out to the kitchen area curious as to what Zelda was doing. He must still be on the roof.... hopefully Tael thought to himself flying over towards Zelda. He wanted to help, but didn't think there was much he could actually do. "You're up early. You know you didn't have to cook for everyone, right?" Tael asked curiously. It was odd seeing someone else cooking for them, the two had always done everything on their own. Living with others... it's going to take quite a bit of getting use to. he thought to himself.

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

OXPerfectpixieXO

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:08 pm
User Image

Link woke up the next morning with a long yawn. He didn't think he was so tired yesterday. He stood up and placed on his usual green tunic and hat. Link brushed his teeth and washed his face in the bathroom sink. Looking into the mirror, he gave himself one last look over before smiling softly. Looking nice as always. He said with a cocky grin. A sudden smell flew by his nose and had his stomach growling. He took another whiff of the air and sighed in content. Someone was cooking breakfast. Hopefully for everyone. He placed the familiar brown strap over his head, so that his sword can lay on his back.

Link walked out the room and saw Zelda and Skull Kid's fairy in the kitchen. He walked in just as Zelda said breakfast was ready. Oh man, he was so hungry. He wrote on his notepad and held it up to Zelda. 'Thanks for the meal!! Your so nice. Weird since I thought you were a snobby brat, but you are actually pretty sweet. Then again, I wouldn't expect much less from the princess. Anyways....Thanks!!! I owe you one. Maybe sometime you can show me how to cook so that I can return the favor one day.' He grabbed a plate of food and sat down at the table. Link dug in immediately and smiled at the taste. It was absolutely delicious.

Link finished his plate and put it in the sink. He walked up to Zelda and hugged her. He handed her another note. 'That tasted amazing, you have to show me your skills sometime soon.' Link gave her a small, but genuine smile before heading back into his room to get prepared for school.

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:53 pm
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Drinking tea.◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hyrule (Living room)◄
╚══════════════╝

During the night, Sheikah was visited by a nightmare that she has not had for a long time: it was the day that her mother died. She could only watch helplessly as her mother would died right in front of her...then she would turn around and witness a battlefield that she was never a part of. This was the battle that claimed her father's life. Right in front of her she would see her father beheaded during combat. Before she had a chance to scream, a soldier charged at her and prepared to deliver the same fate her father just suffered...then she wake up from her nightmare gasping in horror. When will this nightmare ever cease? Sure, it doesn't come as often as it used to, but when will her parents finally get the rest they deserve? As soon as this kingdom crumbles. Rising out of bed, she stretched her limbs for a few minutes as she smelled a feast being prepared. By who exactly she does not know nor could she care for it. As soon as she was done stretching, her began dressing certain parts of her body in bandages: chest, shoulders, some of her fingers, thighs and ankles. Afterwards she put on her form-fitting blue unitard with the red Sheikah eye in the center and turban that concealed the majority of her head face except for part of her golden locks and one crimson red eye. The last thing she needed to do was hide her nodachi underneath a loose wooden plank in her room and a sack for all the school related items that were provided for her before stepping out. By then, the feast was ready and Link seemed to enjoying it. Not wanting to be a part of the early morning feast, she made her way over to the kitchen to prepare herself a cup of tea like she did last night, once again boiling hot water and mixing the tea with it before pouring it into a tea cup. Once her tea was ready, she proceeded to drink it without having to remove the turban since there is small opening in the general area of her lips that allows her to consume food and drinks with ease. Midna and Skull Kid are the only ones missing so far from this. Hopefully she won't have to talk to anyone here and simply observe them for the time being.

"..."

Yuri_Misawa

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:08 pm
User Image

Link came out ready to head out with his roommates to school when he saw Sheikah sitting at the table drinking tea as usual. Was that a thing that he liked to do? Link sat down in front of Sheikah, as he waited for Midna and Skull Kid to come out. So that they can eat and then they all could head to school. Link was particularly excited about today since he could show everyone in his class how powerful he actually was. Link didn't like to brag about his strength, but he didn't want to get in unnecessary trouble, because a bully wanted to pick a fight with him. He still remembers how he sent that boy to the hospital. Tragic.

He stared at Sheikah and realized that he saw him, but chose to ignore him. Sheikah, was never the most talkative person, but dang. He could say something. Link walked over to him and pulled him out of his chair and to his room. As he was dragging Sheikah to his room, he could still feel those same jolts. What were they? Jolts of excitement?? But what was he excited from? Once they were inside his room, Link closed his door and locked it. "Hey Malek. Tell me something. Is there a reason why your not saying anything? It seems like something a person who had a mission would do. Study from afar, not getting attached to anyone, learn the enemies weaknesses. You reek of deceit." He said before gripping him up by the collar. "Tell me who are you working for? You can't fool me. You hardly look like someone who would just randomly come to school. I've been doing some back ground checking on you, and your stories aren't matching up. So talk."

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:18 pm
User Image

It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

Watching everyone gathering around, Tael decided he'd try and get Skull Kid to join in, assuming he was still up on the roof. Going outside through a cracked window, Tael flew up to the roof seeing Skull Kid out cold. Bumping into him, Tael tried to wake him up and a moment later Skull Kid sat up, streching his arms above his head before looking at Tael. "What is it?" he asked in a partly cheerful voice. "Everyone is waiting down in the kitchen. There's food." Tael said knowing that Skull Kid would probably go at the mention of food. It was harsh living out in the wild, especially during the winters when food was hard to come by.

Letting out a little sigh Skull Kid floated up and led the way down over to the door, unlocking it with his key and letting himself and Tael into the house. Tael quickly flew back over to the kitchen, Skull Kid trailing a bit behind him. Good still no stupid adults Skull Kid thought to himself before landing into a squatting position on one of the chairs. Looking around he barely caught a glimpse of Link and Malek entering one of the room, but his attention quickly shifted elsewhere.

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

OXPerfectpixieXO

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:33 pm
User Image

{Zelda took the note from links hand and frowned at the words."People must think horribly of me." She thought to her self as she slipped the note into her pocket.pocket. Zelda smiled as everyone ate her food. she saw as sheikah refused her food. Her smiled turned into a pout as she shrugged. She nodded and smiled widely at all the thanks she got for making breakfast. It was the least she could do honestly. As everyone finished she started to clean up the mess she had made. Zelda jumped a little as link hugged her. She didn't expect that from him after the note he had just given her moments ago. She took another note from his hand and opened it. She smiled as she read the words. she looked up and smiled as she watched him walk away. She would love to teach him how to cook. She remembered how fun it was when her mother thought her. She hoped it would be just as fun as that time.

Zelda cleaned the rest of the dishes and then made her way to her room. She picked up her school bag and made her way to the school.}

Yuri_Misawa
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items