Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
Inuyasha RP OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:21 pm
loth17
Character name: Jigoku no Ryƫ
Race: Dragon
Appeared age: Jigoku appears to be in the teens but is much older.
Gender: Jigoku is a genderless being but the body currently inhabited is female.
Sexual orientation: Asexual
Appearance: Jigoku stands at about five feet and ten inches
http://static.zerochan.net/Shin.(anbqqcb).full.238213.jpg

Short bio: In ancient times there lived in hell a dragon that devoured the souls of the wicked and the bodies of any demon fool enough to cross it. One day it found its way into the mortal realm. Everything was different from the hell the dragon was used to. It did what it always did. It devoured everything in its way and slowly began to understand the world it found itself in. It ravaged ancient Japan for twenty decades until the inhabitants decided to remove it. An army of demons waged battle against the dragon for seven days and six nights. Even with all their combined power they could not defeat the dragon, only weaken it as a new group entered the battle. Eight holy men and women fought with the demons against their common enemy. It took three more days of constant battle and cost the lives of all but two of the holy warriors but they were able to seal the great dragon away. The bonds should have lasted forever but one day a shard of the sacred jewel flew over the dragon's resting place and awoken it. Trapped in the form of a small snake all it could do was hide inside the body of one of the priestesses. Now it seeks to undo its seal and finish its quest to devour the human word.
Personality: Jigoku is a very cold being. In conversation it speaks little more than it has to. Being a being from long ago Jigoku has values much different than modern day feudal Japan. In its day demons had a very strict hierarchy and it finds modern day demons to be pale shadows of their former glory.
Abilities: Back in its prime Jigoku possessed seven horns that allowed it control over aspects of the world. Now that it is sealed it can only access the weakest of the seven, the power of wind, by breaking off its horn and turning it into a sword. Though its body is that of a human Jigoku has modified it to make it strong enough to go toe to toe with most regular demons and half demons. Though demons or half demons with skill in combat can probably overcome what little power Jigoku still possessed.
Weapons: Jigoku wields the blade of wind. This blade can send slashes of wind that are capable of cutting through flesh. The wind can't cut through armor or hide that has powerful demonic or spiritual power inside of it. It is also fragile and can break easily and when broken takes a day to repair itself.
Other: Has little knowledge about modern feudal Japan.

epic. I look forward to RPing with you mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:39 pm
daily bump  

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:24 am
when I get at least one more finished profile, I'll finish preparing for the RP forum. I have just about everything written down, but I don't want to put the final touches on until I know this is actually happening. the last few RPs I've joined have pretty much stopped, so I'm a bit hesitant to start this if it's just going to instantly die xp
(sorry for being pessimistic)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:04 pm
wise_ninja_person

I would love to join you

Character name: Vallerie
Race: Fish half demon
Appeared age: She is 50 but looks 19
Sexual orientation: Straight
Height: 5'4"
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Short bio: Her mother was a demon and her father was a human. He was killed shortly after Vallerie was born. 10 years later her mother was killed by Naraku. She lives by herself, diving down to the bottom of the lake for special herbs and crystals that she sells to the occasional traveller.
Personality: Shy, quiet, keeps to herself. She will show more of her personality if she warms up to you
Abilities: Can breath underwater, see in the dark
Weapons: Pasifist
Other: On dry land she looks like an ordinary human, except for pointy ears. When most of her legs are submerged in water, she grows a tail  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:42 pm
Rynn01
Character name: Vallerie
Race: Fish half demon
Appeared age: She is 50 but looks 19
Sexual orientation: Straight
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Short bio: Her mother was a demon and her father was a human. He was killed shortly after Vallerie was born. 10 years later her mother was killed by Naraku. She lives by herself, diving down to the bottom of the lake for special herbs and crystals that she sells to the occasional traveller.
Personality: Shy, quiet, keeps to herself. She will show more of her personality if she warms up to you
Abilities: Can breath underwater, see in the dark
Weapons: Pasifist
Other: On dry land she looks like an ordinary human, except for pointy ears. When most of her legs are submerged in water, she grows a tail

Sounds great! It's awesome to have you! biggrin
Could you add her height in the appearance section, please? Then it should be perfect mrgreen

I have a question out of curiosity surprised how come Naraku killed her mom? did he use her for making his new body?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:54 pm
wise_ninja_person

Sure I'll do that.

No. She found a jewel shard, but refused to use it. She kept it in the underwater cave they live in. When she refused to hand it over, he killed her and sent one of his demons to get it.

If Naraku wasn't involved and stuff and that had already passed, then I would have said that she was killed by humans  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:57 pm
Here's the link to the Work In Progress forum. How does it look? Am I missing something? Do I need to revise anything?
Link here.

Btw, I'm really sorry I'm a day late on this. I psyched myself out because I was worried about the responsibility, and that's not okay. I want everyone to have fun here, and I'll do my best to make sure that happens smile

SO GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK pirate  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:11 pm
(mostly) daily bump

I starting a full time job tomorrow, so I won't be on at odd hours anymore. expect to see me online sometime after work smile  

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:58 am
looks great so far! can't wait to get started 4laugh working on profile now

User Image

Character name: Kaijin (aka Kai)
Race: Hanyo (human and Yokai)
Appeared age: 8
Sexual orientation: "Gross"
Appearance: (the boy)

Short bio: Kaijin was born as the son of Naraku, though he never really knew what his father was doing was bad. His father had assigned him a guardian named Kazuhiro, and the two soon grew close to one another. Shortly before his father's death, Kazu had taken him far away from the castle. From there they started to travel from place to place, Kazu trains Kai how to fight and use his powers that he had gotten from his father. Eventually the two found a stray, injured dog. Kai refused to leave it so the two nursed it back to health and kept it, naming him Nao.
Personality: Kai is very child-like and tends to want to play around most of the time. He is pretty shy around people and doesn't talk much about his past due to Kazu telling him not to. Once he gets to know someone he's fine being around them and will often try to play with them. He tends to stay near Kazu, and will panic sometimes when he loses sight of him. He can be rather stubborn at times but will usually know whats best.
Abilities: Heightened senses, quick reactions, miasma manipulation, web creation, agility
Weapons: Dagger Kazu gave him
Other: Has a dog named Nao (in pic)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character name: Kazuhiro (aka Kazu)
Race: Wolf demon
Appeared age: 19
Sexual orientation: Bi
Appearance: (man in pic above)

Short bio: Kazuhiro was born into a wolf tribe growing up he learned how to fight and survive in the world. Eventually, the tribe became controlled by Naraku. Years later Kazu had proven his loyalty and was placed in charge of Kaijin, Naraku's child. It didn't take that long for the two to become friends. Shortly before Naraku died, Naraku had instructed Kazu to ran away with Kai, not wanting his son to be killed. That was when Kazu and Kai became travelers, not staying long in one place, since Kazu was worried about someone learning who Kai was. Kazu trained Kai and helped him to be able to control his powers better.
Personality: Kazu is kind and understanding to everyone he meets, though this doesn't mean that he trusts them, especially around Kaijin. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer". He is very protective of Kai despite that he no longer has to follow orders from Naraku. He is extremely loyal and will do anything to help those he calls his friends.
Abilities: Heightened senses (mostly smell and hearing), speed, high stamina/endurance
Weapons: katana, fangs, and claws
Other: Tries to keep people from finding out Kaijin's identity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:36 pm
DragonChild09

User Image

Short bio: Kaijin was born as the son of Naraku, though he never really knew what his father was doing was bad. His father had assigned him a guardian named Kazuhiro, and the two soon grew close to one another. Shortly before his father's death, Kazu had taken him far away from the castle. From there they started to travel from place to place, Kazu trains Kai how to fight and use his powers that he had gotten from his father. Eventually the two found a stray, injured dog. Kai refused to leave it so the two nursed it back to health and kept it, naming him Nao.
Personality: Kai is very child-like and tends to want to play around most of the time. He is pretty shy around people and doesn't talk much about his past due to Kazu telling him not to. Once he gets to know someone he's fine being around them and will often try to play with them. He tends to stay near Kazu, and will panic sometimes when he loses sight of him. He can be rather stubborn at times but will usually know whats best.
Abilities: Heightened senses, quick reactions, miasma manipulation, web creation, agility

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short bio: Kazuhiro was born into a wolf tribe growing up he learned how to fight and survive in the world. Eventually, the tribe became controlled by Naraku. Years later Kazu had proven his loyalty and was placed in charge of Kaijin, Naraku's child. It didn't take that long for the two to become friends. Shortly before Naraku died, Naraku had instructed Kazu to ran away with Kai, not wanting his son to be killed. That was when Kazu and Kai became travelers, not staying long in one place, since Kazu was worried about someone learning who Kai was. Kazu trained Kai and helped him to be able to control his powers better.
Personality: Kazu is kind and understanding to everyone he meets, though this doesn't mean that he trusts them, especially around Kaijin. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer". He is very protective of Kai despite that he no longer has to follow orders from Naraku. He is extremely loyal and will do anything to help those he calls his friends.
Abilities: Heightened senses (mostly smell and hearing), speed, high stamina/endurance

I really like where this is going, but two things before it can be accepted:
1.) please include general heights for both of the characters; it doesn't have to be precise, but it's a helpful reference
2.) this RP is set in a time before Naraku dies, when the Jewel is still shattered. If you need help revising the history some, I can make some easy suggestions if you'd like

Aside from that, this looks great! 4laugh  

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:00 pm
Rynn01

loth17

I've added both of your character's profiles to the RP thread. By Sunday night, I'll be posting the opening post to get this RP started biggrin

More profiles will be accepted as they're completed  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:59 am
k
wise_ninja_person

User Image

Height: 4'1"
Short bio: Kaijin was born as the son of Naraku, though he never really knew what his father was doing was bad. His father had assigned him a guardian named Kazuhiro, and the two soon grew close to one another. One day Kazu had taken him far away from the castle. From there they started to travel from place to place, Kazu trains Kai how to fight and use his powers that he had gotten from his father. Eventually the two found a stray, injured dog. Kai refused to leave it so the two nursed it back to health and kept it, naming him Nao.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Height: 5'7"
Short bio: Kazuhiro was born into a wolf tribe growing up he learned how to fight and survive in the world. Eventually, the tribe became controlled by Naraku. Years later Kazu had proven his loyalty and was placed in charge of Kaijin, Naraku's child. It didn't take that long for the two to become friends. One day Naraku had instructed Kazu to ran away with Kai, not wanting his son to be killed. That was when Kazu and Kai became travelers, not staying long in one place, since Kazu was worried about someone learning who Kai was. Kazu trained Kai and helped him to be able to control his powers better.
Personality: Kazu is kind and understanding to everyone he meets, though this doesn't mean that he trusts them, especially around Kaijin. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer". He is very protective of Kai. He is extremely loyal and will do anything to help those he calls his friends.

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:59 pm
DragonChild09

Great! I'll post it to the RP page mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:44 pm
I've made the 1st post, so feel free to join in whenever you want (if your profile's been accepted) mrgreen  

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:59 am
I'm so nervious to post. I allways have a problem with my first post. sweatdrop sorry

~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff