Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
Digimon RP idea Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:43 am
Novama
Nykromantyk
HealingAssass1n
Phoenix347
*stakes claim on Agumon*

Check the Post Script Script of the main post stated no digimon that was partnered with original digidestined.

Nykromantyk

So this rp is based off the first generation digimon right? With the digivices and crests only?

correct, but they bio-merge to acheive mega so all mega digivolutions must be at least mostly humanoid

When they digivolve, are they allowed to take a path based on the games as opposed to the canon line? For example, agumons are not the only rookies that can turn into greymon according to the games.

yes, so long as I think that that particular rookie-mega line would make sense in the anime, also in this the digimon partners won't drop below rookie ever  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:34 am
I'm feeling this then:
Name: Mullens
Sex: male
Nationality: United States
Height: 5'
Weight: 115 lbs
Crest: Knowledge
Hair Color: white
Hair Length: shaggy
Personality: Know it all
Bio: Wealthy parents gave him all he needed, so he buried himself in his computer learning and making virtual friends and acquaintences. Now in the digital world with his digimon, he feels a little out of his elements, but he's read up on it enough to cope and keeps a personal computer on his wrist.
Pic: User Image
Theme Song: Link
Digimon: Hagurumon - guardromon - crest: andromon - (bio crest) HiAndromon  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:34 am
Nykromantyk
Novama
Nykromantyk
HealingAssass1n
Phoenix347
*stakes claim on Agumon*

Check the Post Script Script of the main post stated no digimon that was partnered with original digidestined.

Nykromantyk

So this rp is based off the first generation digimon right? With the digivices and crests only?

correct, but they bio-merge to acheive mega so all mega digivolutions must be at least mostly humanoid

When they digivolve, are they allowed to take a path based on the games as opposed to the canon line? For example, agumons are not the only rookies that can turn into greymon according to the games.

yes, so long as I think that that particular rookie-mega line would make sense in the anime, also in this the digimon partners won't drop below rookie ever

That's a little sad. at least for story the training form was what they went to after being exhausted in a form higher than champion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:41 am
Phoenix347
Nykromantyk
Novama
Nykromantyk
HealingAssass1n

That's a little sad. at least for story the training form was what they went to after being exhausted in a form higher than champion.

that will happen, but it takes awhile to find the crests and such  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:43 am
Novama
I'm feeling this then:
Bio: Wealthy parents gave him all he needed, so he buried himself in his computer learning and making virtual friends and acquaintences. Now in the digital world with his digimon, he feels a little out of his elements, but he's read up on it enough to cope and keeps a personal computer on his wrist.

there are new crests in use for this that I came up with, please choose from them, currently trust and determination have been claimed  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:51 am
Novama
I'm feeling this then:

You have the same profile pic I used o.o  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:52 am
Nykromantyk
Novama
I'm feeling this then:
Crest: Patience
Bio: Wealthy parents gave him all he needed, so he buried himself in his computer learning and making virtual friends and acquaintances. Now in the digital world with his digimon, he feels a little out of his elements, but he's read up on it enough to cope and keeps a personal computer on his wrist.

there are new crests in use for this that I came up with, please choose from them, currently trust and determination have been claimed

I was wondering why they seemed a little odd.

Patience then. I'll update the profile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:53 am
Just if you were wondering the other profile:

Phoenix347
Name: Shou Tamashi
Sex: Male
Nationality: Japanese
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 175 lbs.
Crest: Determination
Hair Color: whitish gray
Hair Length: semi-long
Personality: Shou is a hardened person, when he has a plan he keeps to it. He mostly isolate himself however, but does talk to those around him. Despite this, he keeps an upbeat attitude.
Bio: Shou was born and raised in a small town, mostly farming families. He moved in with some relatives to enter a better school in a city, but his isolation made it hard to fit in. With most of his friends being back home, he spent a lot of time online. While checking his email, something strange happened and his world was changed entirely.
Pic:
User Image
Theme Song: So Long Sentiment
Digimon: Black Agumon, Black Greymon, Black MetalGreymon, ((Crest))Black WarGreymon, ((Biomerge + Crest))VictoryGreymon

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:54 am
Phoenix347

Phoenix347
Personality: Shou is a hardened person, when he has a plan he keeps to it. He mostly isolate himself however, but does talk to those around him. Despite this, he keeps an upbeat attitude.
Bio: Shou was born and raised in a small town, mostly farming families. He moved in with some relatives to enter a better school in a city, but his isolation made it hard to fit in. With most of his friends being back home, he spent a lot of time online. While checking his email, something strange happened and his world was changed entirely.
Pic:
User Image
Digimon: Black Agumon, Black Greymon, Black MetalGreymon, ((Crest))Black WarGreymon, ((Biomerge + Crest))VictoryGreymon

Lol, ironic xd I'll go ahead and change mine then.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:56 am
Novama
Phoenix347

Phoenix347
Pic:
User Image

Lol, ironic xd I'll go ahead and change mine then.
Ya it's the exact same, height, width an' all XD I thought that Nykromantyk was using mine as an example at first XD  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:57 am
Novama
Nykromantyk
Novama
I'm feeling this then:
Hair Color: purple
Bio: Wealthy parents gave him all he needed, so he buried himself in his computer learning and making virtual friends and acquaintances. Now in the digital world with his digimon, he feels a little out of his elements, but he's read up on it enough to cope and keeps a personal computer on his wrist.
Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:59 am
Novama
Novama
Nykromantyk
Novama
I'm feeling this then:
Hair Color: purple
Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

accepted  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:12 am
3 characters is enough for some of the seasons of digimon. May want to pm folks if you want to get more though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:15 am
I think I need to knock down a form if we're using only four digimon forms.
rookie-champion-ultimate-mega-bio
Yep, gotta strike down the robo tyrano form.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:26 am
I know mine has a higher form also. I say we use them if they come up but otherwise we just do what we gotta do as a team. Kinda the idea around it i imagine.  
~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff