Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Mik4ilah & By Whatever You Wish's introductory 4e D&D game! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Plainsfox rolled 12 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 6, 3, 2, 5, 5, 1, 2, 6, 5, 5 Total: 49 (12-72)

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:15 pm
Hi! I'm the kind of vet that Rain talked about. Good to meet you smile I'll try not to flood the thread too much ><

*starts up on Character #2*

Roll #1 (dice 1-4):15
Roll #2 (dice 5- cool : 12
Roll #3 (dice 9-12): 16  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:16 pm
Flames Burning Within
well for the character i'm building in my head as we speak, he'll be right in their faces

... He's a dwarf. Right in their pecs, would probably be more like it.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Professor Nep Nep

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:17 pm
Rain Yupa
Flames Burning Within
well for the character i'm building in my head as we speak, he'll be right in their faces

... He's a dwarf. Right in their pecs, would probably be more like it.

true but he'll still stare them down  
Plainsfox rolled 12 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 6, 2, 4, 6, 6, 6, 4, 2, 4, 5 Total: 47 (12-72)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:19 pm
Well, you could send us against things like ogres and gnolls, Rain.He'd be up to their shinbone then.

Set #4 (Dice 1-4):
Set #5 (Dice 5-8 ):
Set #6 (Dice 9-12):  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Mik4ilah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:21 pm
Flames Burning Within
Mik4ilah

Flames Burning Within
such as?

well I don't know, maybe come up with the back ground for the characters. Maybe they are somehow related or something of the sort.

well i'm building a background in my head atm but it would definantly be awesome to have a bit of plot tying them together somehow

Well, for what I've read, Dwarves are long-lived and I was thinking about making my character the daughter of a famed adventurer, so maybe your character used to be friends with my character's parents.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:25 pm
Mik4ilah
Flames Burning Within
Mik4ilah

Flames Burning Within
such as?

well I don't know, maybe come up with the back ground for the characters. Maybe they are somehow related or something of the sort.

well i'm building a background in my head atm but it would definantly be awesome to have a bit of plot tying them together somehow

Well, for what I've read, Dwarves are long-lived and I was thinking about making my character the daughter of a famed adventurer, so maybe your character used to be friends with my character's parents.

yeah i was thinking about making my dwarf part of a well known military family so it could make sense that they may know each other razz  

Professor Nep Nep

Adorable Lunatic

Mik4ilah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:29 pm
Flames Burning Within
Mik4ilah
Flames Burning Within
Mik4ilah

Flames Burning Within
such as?

yeah i was thinking about making my dwarf part of a well known military family so it could make sense that they may know each other razz

Then that is settled! now, how do you think they should find each other?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:30 pm
Well, if you guys accept me, I'm thinking about playing an Eladrin Warlord who's decided to take up adventuring in order to one day avenge his brother who was callously executed for failing to uphold the banner of the regiment he served in. Why his brother was even in the army as a soldier when he was barely able to lift his own sword is another question.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Professor Nep Nep

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:31 pm
Mik4ilah
Flames Burning Within
Mik4ilah
Flames Burning Within
Mik4ilah

Flames Burning Within
such as?

hmm i am unsure, we can come with this tomorrow or later possibly, i have some things that need to be done now so ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:32 pm
Plainsfox
Well, if you guys accept me, I'm thinking about playing an Eladrin Warlord who's decided to take up adventuring in order to one day avenge his brother who was callously executed for failing to uphold the banner of the regiment he served in. Why his brother was even in the army as a soldier when he was barely able to lift his own sword is another question.

since you are the experienced one here tell me if the stats look good ^^?  

Professor Nep Nep

Adorable Lunatic

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:36 pm
Very tanky....although as I'm betting you'll be wearing heavy armor, you won't need your dexterity so high. The armor will take care of your AC needs. I would recommend swapping your wisdom and dexterity scores. Passive Insight and Perception have been very helpful to me.

If you're worried about initiative, there's a feat called improved initiative that can help you out there.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:40 pm
Plainsfox
Very tanky....although as I'm betting you'll be wearing heavy armor, you won't need your dexterity so high. The armor will take care of your AC needs. I would recommend swapping your wisdom and dexterity scores. Passive Insight and Perception have been very helpful to me.

If you're worried about initiative, there's a feat called improved initiative that can help you out there.

i see, thank you for this insight ^^  

Professor Nep Nep

Adorable Lunatic

Mik4ilah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:41 pm
Flames Burning Within
Mik4ilah
Flames Burning Within
Mik4ilah
Flames Burning Within

hmm i am unsure, we can come with this tomorrow or later possibly, i have some things that need to be done now so ^^

How about this: In my characters plot. She set's out looking for her father (the famous adventurer) since he didn't returned from his last hunting expedition. So maybe mom sends a letter to your character to ask for help in finding the adventurer's whereabouts.

Plainsfox

Sure! I'm glad to have you around!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:58 pm
Sweet smile Good to meet you two.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Mik4ilah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:59 pm
Ok, so any comments in my character's stats?

(edit: i kinda copied the url wrong. fixed now)  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff