Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Etoile Housing District
1106: Sarah Fitz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Lustful
Company: Sarah
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out:
Crush: Sarah
Outfit: Pajamas

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════♛╗
Leon waited for her response but already knew the answer. He simply wanted to hear the words come from her virgin lips. His fingers unbuckled her pants and began to slowly pull them down her legs. Getting them off skillfully, Leon moved to the next part of the body and his personal favorite. He took a moment to admire the girl in only her panties as if she were a piece of art that he had just created. She was all his and he wanted every bit of it. Her innocent look drove him mad with lust, he wanted her to experience this and for him to be her first. Right now he wanted a lot of things sexually and non-sexually. Leon slithered up her body and brought his face to the crook of her neck. I promise I'll be gentle...~ He said in a husk whisper on her neck. His fingers began to dance on her mid rift, tip toeing around her belly button. Next Leon slithered back down and brought himself down to her lower levels. Using his teeth, Leon grabbed the hem of her panties and seductively pulled them down. It was his favorite thing to do. Or was it Leo's? The question arose for only a moment before being shut out by lustful thinking. His mind wasn't straight and his thoughts were all over but he was loving this. Focusing back on his art work Leon's hands moved onto the woman's inner thighs and began to trail up and down teasingly.

His tongue quickly got to work after the woman's panties were out of the way. A little foreplay never hurt before the main event. He wanted her to experience everything he knew how to do sexually before giving her generic sex that came in every package.

╚♛═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:49 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxsαяαн ғιтzxxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO
╚═══════════╝

OOC: Let me know if you'd rather move it to a PM or time skip whenever it comes around to it. ^-^ (If you choose a PM, just send the post to me - whenever it gets around to it.) I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Aroused; Wanting; Loving. I I Funds: $923.75.

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

Sarah's eyes flickered down to his hands, watching him shift along her button and pull the threshold apart. They zipped, sliding off her legs in one smooth and fluent motion with his hands. The fabric pulled off of her feet, socks peeling off neatly and tossed to the side with them. She swallowed wholeheartedly, staring back at him with a panting eagerness for him to do more than just stare at her like a prize on a pedestal. Like prey on a dinner plate, ready to be sacrificed to the king of the God's. She tilted her head slightly to the side, turning her cheek to face him while her hands remained up by her face as if he had them remained pinned down. As he slid back down to her, she shuddered and shuffled beneath his skin, watching him loom over her until he dipped down to press his mouth against her neck. Just as she had dreamt of... She shivered, her knees collapsing in slightly to cradle him between her thighs; not letting him escape quite yet. A small gasp and moan exhaled from her pink lips, toes curling into the sheets and fingers twitching inward. Her heartbeat wasn't slowing, fluttering, beating, and running relentlessly in place while she bucked beneath him, slipping her hips backward as if to help him pull them off. It was clear she was ready - absolutely slick with desire and arousal.

How could he do this to her so quickly? Make her feel she could put the utter trust of her body into his grip. Her legs twitched beneath his touch, ivory skin slightly quivering with anticipation of being touched in any way remotely close to this for the first time. Her eyes partially closed, facing away from him before suddenly feeling a force below. And with that, her back arched in pure pleasure, hands gripping at the sheets and her head thrown backwards; mouth expanded to its fullest with faint cries exhaling every few seconds.

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?"

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Lustful
Dating: Sarah

Leon made sure that he didn't waste a single second, using every moment to pleasure her and fulfill his lustful intentions. His tongue explored her and acquired her taste. He continued doing this for a few more minutes before he slowed down which lead to him stopping. He wanted more, the full package. Leon sat up and wiped his lips before giving the blonde a cocky grin. With a lick of his lips Leon stood up and began to unbuckle his jeans. He fumbled with the button and zipper for a moment before hearing a satisfying Ziiip. He slowly stripped his jeans off and moved back to the woman. He moved back onto the bed and towered over the girl. Leon was panting at this point in anticipation, his erection was obvious and protruding through his boxers. She was nude so he figured that he would join her. Leon reached down and stripped off his boxers. He leaned down and lightly kissed her lips which soon turned into a much more passionate kiss. I hope you're ready~ He said without taking his lips off of hers. His hips began to move forward and quickly got to work.

---TIME SKIP---

Leon was laying with the covers over top of him, still panting slightly from the sex. He looked over at Sarah but didn't say a word he simply wanted to enjoy the moment. The Incubus leaned over and lightly kissed her forehead. I didn't hurt you did I~ He teased as a cocky grin spread across his face. In all honesty having sex after staying away from it for so long felt great! He felt renewed. Maybe I won't need Leo to help me "Survive" anymore ha! He said confidently. It was true that he and the sex crazed monster inside him had been through a lot but maybe he could get his life in check now that he had Sarah.

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:12 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: EDIT: Okay! I edited it so it looks much better. whee I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Aroused // Satisfied; Loving; Astounded. I I Funds: $923.75.

Her legs shifted back and forth, toes curling as she ran the balls of her feet along the white, naked bedspread. "Leon...~" She whispered, throat tight and fingers twitching beyond every lick he gave against her. Every limb rolled and jerked with arousal, chest thrown to the air and her head lying as far back as it could. If she opened her eyes, she could see the light brown wood of the headboard which now slightly flinched back and forth each time she stuttered against his grip and teasing movements. Her blonde waves sprawled beneath her, becoming caught underneath her shoulder blades, now dipping in from her arched back. Finally, as soon as a scream of something caught itself in her throat, he lifted his head, leaving her panting with soft, everlasting moans escaping her parted pink lips against her will. She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, letting it sit dryly on the dip behind her teeth. H-How could he do this so... Easily? She had almost he was an Incubus - an experienced sex demon that thrived on intercourse to survive. And only now was it her turn to be on the other side of the spectrum. Her stomach gave a heavy lurch of acceptance and fright, now only realizing that she would lose her virginity to someone that had played the field for years. Once he was back up, her thighs instinctively came back together, grey eyes peeling off from the bed side and fish eyeing each and every thing he did. The way his hands smoothly disarranged his pants until they were tossed to the ground haphazardly, his yellow, glinting eyes staring her down like he was going to eat her whole, and most certainly the way he loomed over her like a predator were enough to make her cheeks dance with a fiery glow. This was it. She was going to lose something she had never truly thought about until Leon came around.

Her nails gripped at the bedding, directing her gaze at his underwear with a soft and high pitched, "Oh...~" Accompanied with a gasp. Her lips fell against his, eyes closing whilst her tongue eagerly came to rest on the threshold of his lip before swiveling it through and tasting along his. Her hands shyly climbed from the now ruffled bedding to his arms, tracing up his biceps and falling around his neck. She wanted Leon. She wanted everything that spoke 'Leon' to her. His scent, his taste, the feel of his skin against hers... She dragged her feet back towards herself, opening her legs back up with a trill of excitement.

{Time Skip.}

Sarah lie curled on the other side just next to him, facing away from him. She felt warm and fuzzy... Coated in a slightly damp sweat and heaving with satisfaction. Th-That was... She could feel small, lesser clenches, over and over like he was sill inside her - her body eagerly accepting his left contents. The faint echoes of her moans and cries remained on the forefront of her mind - pushing and prodding for her to remember everything clear as day. Had she been good for him...? Did she do a god job...? She lifted her head to take a look at him, swiveling it to press her forehead against his hot shoulder. Her heart bobbed up to her throat, breath hitching for a just a second until it started back up again. The only thing she could manage was slightly laugh past her panting, tilting her head forward to hide the majority of her facial features before bringing it up. "A-A little..." She murmured, swallowing a hot, thick something down her throat. But that was to be expected, right..~? To be sore after putting a large object through a tight fitting hole. And as far as she was concerned, she had been tight. Perhaps it was because she was a virgin - though secretly she hoped she would always remain that way for him; granted he would have her for as long as she wanted. It wasn't until the next words left his mouth that she began to ponder on a more serious matter. No more Leo? Her eyebrows furrowed. Her unit she referred to as 'one' would really become it. It was a difficult thing to think about - knowing that maybe... She'd never see Leo again. For now, she swiped it away with a gentle kiss to his shoulder. All of her sexual tension was gone, feeling absolutely overwhelmed with gooey thoughts of if they'd ever do it again. She'd like that. A lot. But only if he found as much enjoyment in it as she did. She laughed inwardly, tipping her head upward to give him a pair of truly content eyes. There was no way she'd think she'd even be able to keep up with a second time - so that was probably out of the question. A smile brimmed on her lips, her heart still beating rapidly in her chest.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Caring, Loving

Leon didn't want to move off of the bed. He felt like the covers were engulfing him and lulling him to sleep. Sleep sounded good after sex like that. He turned his body towards Sarah and smiled. His finger tips lightly trailed up her arm to her cheek. His hand cupped her cheek and his thumb caressed it gently. Her soft skin and her big grey eyes were so alluring to him. Her blonde hair was a bit messy thanks to his rough playing but it was still beautiful. The whole scenario felt surreal and like it was all a dream. This was a fantasy that he didn't want to end just yet but he knew that was wishful thinking. His hand gingerly pulled away from the girls cheek and he sat up in the bed with a groan. His body felt a bit sore but then again it had been a week or so since he had sex. Leon ran his hand through his hair and scratched his head. What would they do now? He guessed that Sarah would have to go to work or something. Leon figured that he would just go to his usual hangout and- Leon cupped his own cheek and furrowed his brow. He couldn't do what he normally did, that was out of the question now that he had Sarah. Maybe I should get a job... He mumbled mostly to himself but still in an audible tone. What could he do for a "Career" though, Leon rubbed his chin as he thought about his options. Not much came to mind besides something risque like a gigolo. Leon shook his head and swung his legs to the side of the bed. I'm gonna go get a drink, want anything? He asked as he stood up, still nude. Leon grabbed his pants and lazily threw them on before making his way out of her room.

When he reached the kitchen Leon searched around until he found her glassware. He grabbed a cup and poured himself some Tap water. The thought of working was still on his mind but he managed to shrug it off for now. His thoughts shifted to a more pressing matter, Leo. It was odd that he yet again couldn't feel the other part of himself pushing on his conscious. Was he actually gone now? He took a small sip of his water and looked around the kitchen. Jobs and Self individuality, he really was becoming an "Adult". The thought made him chuckle lightly.

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:33 am
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: Dear GOD I am SO sorry that post took so long. I swear it'll never happen again.. crying I I Wearing: Naked. I I Feeling: Satisfied; Loving; Thoughtful. I I Funds: $923.75.

Her eyelids fluttered closed at the slightest touch of his hand against her facial features. The blush that had made itself known and visible throughout the escapade returned in half the force just by that single cup of her cheek. Whatever he was doing to her, she was enjoying it immensely. She wanted nothing more right now than to stay in his arms and curl into the warmth provided. The caring vibe radiated off of skin skin, pulling her closer with every moment she watched him. What was he thinking about, she wondered. It was something she thought often about everyone. Seeing them each go day by day with their own thoughts piling up in their head without a single escaped whisper of personal turmoil. At least, not in public. Almost as if on cue, he spoke up. She perked her head upwards, glancing up to the ceiling thoughtfully, then back to him. A job? Ohh... That's right. She swallowed heavily, thinning her lips. But would he really give up something he was so used to just for her? If so... She rose a hand, blinking away any doubt that she had done something wrong with him. Th-Then... She did good. She pleased him - maybe not nearly to the extent that he pleased her, but better than she thought! She pressed a finger to her lip, thinking over the idea. A job... What would be a good job for Leon? Something... Something that would leave him satisfied with conversation and able to see different people in a state similar to being on the street. A waiter, perhaps. Or... Her eyes snapped from their neutral position on the bed, glancing up at the now naked man disappearing from her view. "O-Oh. A water would be nice." She laughed slightly, eyes directing themselves to the shoulder blades shifting along the upper part of his back. Mm... A warm breath exhaled from her nostrils.

But as soon as he left, she glanced back at the wall and rolled over into the spot where he was. Leo... What would Leon do without him? Would they morph into one being and create someone who contained both personalities? Shy at some points and flirtatious around the others? Or was Leo only a survival mechanism? She didn't believe that. Not completely anyway. If he was gone... She sighed slowly, closing her eyes and extending an ivory arm over the bedside. The shadow pushed out from the underside of the mattress, reflecting her exact pose. Was it strange for her to say she would miss him? Was it weird to miss a personality quality that would simply push into the forefront of the current Leon? It felt strange thinking about that. Knowing that she selfishly wanted them both to stay was weird enough in itself. But... She brought the hand back to her face, rubbing her fingertips against one eye. It closed tightly, only opening as she dragged her hand to the other side of her eye. For now, she'd focus on the task at hand. And that was what Leon meant to her... Not to mention what specifically she wanted of him.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Caring, Loving

The redhead sighed before taking another sip of water, he needed to figure out what he was going to do with his new found "life". He figured that now wasn't the time, it was well into the afternoon and he doubted many people were hiring considering the time. The holidays were always terrible time to job hunt, everyone was only hiring part-timers. But maybe working part time would be a good start. He shook off the thought and went back to getting Sarah some water. Leon grabbed another glass of water and balanced them in both hands, one for him and one for Sarah. It was a bit of a task to bring them back to the bedroom considering how full they were. He didn't want to spill any on her floor so it felt like he was walking on tight-rope. He managed to skillfully make his way back to the bedroom, his eyes trailed down the blonde girls figure before he made his way to the bed. Leon gingerly sat down and handed her a cup of water. For you~ He said, handing her the water. He took another sip of his water before laying back in the bed. His arms gingerly placed themselves around her waist. I wish this moment would never end... He mumbled in her ear. He was tired from the sex but at the same time the fatigue felt great, it made him feel more...Normal. Leon nuzzled his head into her neck and breathed softly. Her scent was so alluring to him and part of him wanted more. But Leon knew that he was to tired to do much, rest was needed.

Leon pulled his head away from her neck and sighed. It was the simple things like this that he found himself cherishing. Would life be this simple forever? Could he just hold on to something like this forever. It was wishful thinking but it was a wish he wanted to come true. So~ What should we do now? He asked softly trying to make light after-sex conversation.

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:41 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Naked~. I I Feeling: Loving; Thoughtful. I I Funds: $923.75.

What Leon meant to her. That was a peculiar thought in itself. Obviously he was more than a friend - so much more than that. If he wasn't, she wouldn't be feeling this throbbing in her chest every time he came back around. It was almost to the point that she'd have to recollect herself just thinking over both his physical features and mental and emotional qualities. But to know she knew both sides of him, it was what made that relationship even sweeter. Funny enough, she had only known him for about 3 weeks now, yet she enjoyed his company enough to subconsciously place him closer to her than anyone else besides Moma. And even then, he was in a different section completely - away from the 'brethren' type. Remaining in his warmth, she took a large inhale, flaring her nostrils and letting his scent remain on the forefront of her mind until she exhaled. What would they do? If he would agree, she'd like to at least sleep near him again... I-If not in the same bed. The extended arm tucked itself inward, tracing a fingertip along the area of their sex. Her first time... It was so strange knowing her virginity would be gone for good. That was it. And it had been amazing. She had never experienced pleasure in anything close to that.

Her eyes flickered back over to the now relaxed looking Incubus entering her room. An instant smile crossed her face, her arm pushing off the bed to raise herself back to a slightly sitting position to take the glass from his hand. "Thank you...~" She murmured quietly, tipping the glass against her lips. The water was cool against the sticky inside of her throat, washing down the warm, gooey after taste of their sex reluctantly; even if it was a bit of a necessity to breathe now. Taking the half empty cup away from her mouth, she glanced over to Leon, trailing one hand along his arm and back up towards his bicep. She could feel a tingle begin its way back down her spine, shuddering and shaking her shoulders in return as a small reminder of how his breath felt against her skin. "Then don't let it..." She whispered, untucking her arm from beneath her and taking his glass of water from his hand to settle it onto the nightstand-like desk beside perpendicular to the bed post. The drops of perspiration fell onto the light colored wood, settling into still dewdrops. "Stay just like this..~" She purred, drying her hands on the edge of the sheets before raveling her own arm just below his bandages.

She scoffed and snorted gently, pressing her head against the tip of his shoulder, allowing her own breathing to fan against his skin. "We can do whatever you like. I'm not going to go back into work tomorrow." She paused for a second. "But, I guess the screaming was for pleasure then." A small laugh escaped her lips. To think, she'd be lying next to and feeling deeply for something she almost thought didn't exist. At least, not in the sense of being a demon. Her heart sputtered against her chest for a second, her arm tightening slightly against his abdomen.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Happy, Upbeat

Leon sighed in relief before his hands slid off of the woman's body. As much as he wanted the rest of the afternoon to stay like this he knew it was to good to be true. They couldn't just sit in the bed and do nothing, one of them would probably get bored as the night went on. He scooted on his butt around the girl until he was sitting in front of her. Just what could they do now that they were done having sex. He pondered the thought and placed his palm on his cheek. Whilst thinking his finger tips lightly drummed on his cheekbone. A few Ideas came to mind but they all required going out into town, which was something he preferred not doing after getting so comfortable. His hand moved away from his cheek and he snapped his fingers when an Idea came to. We could go watch a movie on the couch! You've got Netflix right? He asked rhetorically, assuming that she did. Leon rolled backwards off of the bed and swiftly landed on the ground on his feet. The male clapped his hands together and gave Sarah a large grin. C'mon get dressed! Movie time! He said before making his way out of her room, giving her the privacy needed to get dressed. Although he wasn't one to talk considering he was only wearing his pajama pants from the night before.

Leon made his way into the kitchen before going into the living room. He started searching around the cabinets until he found a bag of popcorn. Nothing goes better with a movie than popcorn right? Leon took the plastic wrapping off that was covering the bag and threw it in the microwave. Two minutes and thirty seconds... He mumbled to himself as he punched the numbers in and hitting start. He wasn't sure what to do while waiting so he starting to hum a random tune, tapping his fingers on the concrete. I hope I don't burn it...eheh... He mumbled to himself.

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:15 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Naked~. I I Feeling: Loving; Thoughtful. I I Funds: $923.75.

She had to wonder - what was he getting antsy about? It almost felt like he couldn't keep still around her, like something would go wrong if he did. She quirked a dark eyebrow to him, her arm slipping up and off of his chest, to his arm, and away completely as he dragged himself away from her. Her blonde hair came to, sliding towards her own back as she heightened herself onto one arm. Maybe he was almost too used to scrambling away from the women Leo brought home. She reached forward boldly, tracing her fingertips along his right side, from his shoulder blade down to his waistband. Did they have to get up and do something? She was amazingly fine staying here against him - there was just something about it that couldn't defeat any other past time. Then again, perhaps she was still enjoying that single after glow; basking away in his presence of light and adoration for her. She pursed her lips thoughtfully, silencing a quiet laugh against her upturned, pink lips. "Okay, I'm coming..~" She purred, attempting to comprehend exactly what in the world just happened. The red head had practically flipped into an acrobat for a fraction of a second - and with a broken rib at that!

Just as quick as he was there, he was gone, her fingers fumbling against the mentally dirty sheets and glancing around for her undergarments. She didn't have to wear much, did she? He wasn't... And by default she didn't have to. Sliding on her underwear and velvet sweater over her head, she quickly tottered after him, throwing her glance over to the kitchen as she passed the doorway. Leon... It was just so weird! Not a few nights ago she had him sitting on her couch while she neared to a kiss... And now he was here, shirtless after just making love to her with as much experience as... Well, an incubus. She snorted to herself, shaking her head slowly and glancing over to the couch. "Do I need to change your bandages soon?" She murmured from the living room, more than likely just audible enough over the popcorn to actually be heard. Well, if he wanted to take a shower- No, bath? The pressure would be unbearable against him, she'd imagine. Maybe later she'd run a bath for him so he could stay clean, and then really go out tomorrow and pick something out for him. After all, he was a sharp dresser - she could at least pick something off of a mannequin for a guy.

"And what do you want to watch?" Now that was a curious question. What did he watch? Her eyes glanced down at the shelf of books below the coffee table she had been fond of.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

☼ Etoile Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items