Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:: Sonic Forever ::.

Back to Guilds

A Sonic The Hedgehog Guild //RP and Hang out! 

Tags: SonicTheHedgehog, ShadowTheHedgehog, RougeTheBat, TailsTheFox, KnucklesTheEchidna 

Reply Sonic Forever
Have a question to ask? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:06 pm
xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx
Just wondering where the mini rp 'How Long is Forever is leading' the characters. Or like what event while bring more interaction.

Mini roleplay as it states is just a jump in roleplay, theres no real plot but I am thinking on a plot, just trying to keep it moving and getting everyone involved is the main thing.
Mephiles will return though c:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:12 pm
R0uge The Bat
Just wondering where the mini rp 'How Long is Forever is leading' the characters. Or like what event while bring more interaction.

Mini roleplay as it states is just a jump in roleplay, theres no real plot but I am thinking on a plot, just trying to keep it moving and getting everyone involved is the main thing.
Mephiles will return though c:

I figured that was the case from what ive seen with knuckles and sophie's posts. Which is why I asked.
It looked interesting

And that's good. I hope Meph has a nice plot in mind  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:18 pm

There is also going to be our Commander Tower joining in too. (If know the games and comics etc he is head of G.U.N. HQ and is important in the roleplay story me and Knuckles are doing in a one on one.) So it would be good to interact with other characters.
Yeah Mephiles is good with plots, better than I am.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:23 pm
R0uge The Bat

There is also going to be our Commander Tower joining in too. (If know the games and comics etc he is head of G.U.N. HQ and is important in the roleplay story me and Knuckles are doing in a one on one.) So it would be good to interact with other characters.

Commander Tower?
.....(face turns blue)
oh boy....Kiro is so lucky he's not in uniform right now. I played Shadow the Hedgehog the video game and Ive seen how personal he gets and the extreme measures he takes.  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:36 pm
R0uge The Bat

Commander Tower?
.....(face turns blue)
oh boy....Kiro is so lucky he's not in uniform right now. I played Shadow the Hedgehog the video game and Ive seen how personal he gets and the extreme measures he takes.

Yeah. He joined us : D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:43 pm
R0uge The Bat
R0uge The Bat

Commander Tower?
.....(face turns blue)

Yeah. He joined us : D

^^' well....this should be interesting  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

LillLazaru5

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:18 pm
R0uge The Bat

I saw that Commander Tower joined. I literally was so freakin' happy and laughed with joy. xD
Anyway, I hope a good plot will come up for the mini roleplay. I'm excited for nearly everything (and I'm very hyper at the moment too).
Question though: Is there a limit to how many OCs you can have in the guild? I'm thinking of adding another character, but I wanted to check with you first.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:17 am
3Amaranth13
R0uge The Bat

I saw that Commander Tower joined. I literally was so freakin' happy and laughed with joy. xD
Anyway, I hope a good plot will come up for the mini roleplay. I'm excited for nearly everything (and I'm very hyper at the moment too).
Question though: Is there a limit to how many OCs you can have in the guild? I'm thinking of adding another character, but I wanted to check with you first.

Sure thing! Theres no limit to however many you want c: (Within reason of course XD)

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

LillLazaru5

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:30 pm
R0uge The Bat
3Amaranth13
R0uge The Bat

Sure thing! Theres no limit to however many you want c: (Within reason of course XD)

Awesome! Thank you! I'm working on her right now, but her biography's really freakin' long and a bit dark, so it's a little difficult, but it shall be done! xD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:16 am
3Amaranth13
R0uge The Bat
3Amaranth13
R0uge The Bat

Awesome! Thank you! I'm working on her right now, but her biography's really freakin' long and a bit dark, so it's a little difficult, but it shall be done! xD

Nice! All your characters are amazing and I look forward to roleplaying with all of them c: 3nodding

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

LillLazaru5

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:25 am
R0uge The Bat
3Amaranth13
R0uge The Bat
3Amaranth13
R0uge The Bat

Nice! All your characters are amazing and I look forward to roleplaying with all of them c: 3nodding

Aw, thank you! That's kind of you to say! But yea, I can't wait either; I adore miss Sophie and I hope I'll get to know Grave a little more too! There's now like three bays in this roleplay, I think.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:05 pm
3Amaranth13
R0uge The Bat
3Amaranth13
R0uge The Bat
3Amaranth13

Aw, thank you! That's kind of you to say! But yea, I can't wait either; I adore miss Sophie and I hope I'll get to know Grave a little more too! There's now like three bays in this roleplay, I think.

Ahh! Thank you!! ;v; Grave doesn't have much of a back story as Sophie does, Sophie is my main OC I focus on with other characters so Grave is a new one c:
But her past isn't as dark as Sophie's. I need to add more in for Sophie on her profile and make it more detailed. 3nodding

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:22 pm
R0uge The Bat
3Amaranth13
R0uge The Bat
3Amaranth13
R0uge The Bat
3Amaranth13

Ahh! Thank you!! ;v; Grave doesn't have much of a back story as Sophie does, Sophie is my main OC I focus on with other characters so Grave is a new one c:
But her past isn't as dark as Sophie's. I need to add more in for Sophie on her profile and make it more detailed. 3nodding

Probably no one will be interested, but I'm thinking of making a flashback post on my character's memories since he's dazed from his tumble down the hill and might have tripped a few alarms. But hopefully it'll add some movement  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:24 pm
R0uge The Bat
3Amaranth13
R0uge The Bat
3Amaranth13

Probably no one will be interested, but I'm thinking of making a flashback post on my character's memories since he's dazed from his tumble down the hill and might have tripped a few alarms. But hopefully it'll add some movement

Go ahead c: I can't wait to see it!

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:31 pm
R0uge The Bat
R0uge The Bat
3Amaranth13
R0uge The Bat
3Amaranth13

Go ahead c: I can't wait to see it!

Okay I hope you enjoy it  
Sonic Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas