Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:58 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The tengu gave the smallest of smiles, cocking an eyebrow at the surprise rather than any joy. Then again, he hadn't been expecting it from Finn - just from Bree. "I haven't seen the two of you since your wedding and that's the first thing you asked me?" He chuckled a tad, taking a step past the boy. He brushed his sleeves off. To be honest, he had flown there, a black feather on the porch step, which he gazed at for a moment before straightening his vest. He looked around the area before glancing back to Finn.

"As luck may have it..." He continued to step in, his boots clicking the ground. "I decided to move to Soleil City as well."

OOC: Like, I sing the Hokey Pokey in my head... But replace everything with hanky panky and articles of clothing...
Account: $500.
Wearing: A Classic Repeat.
Feeling: Happy (For Once).

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:11 pm
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn closed the door behind him and chuckled, "Well yeah! It's unexpected seeing you here," he replied. He wasn't bothered at all by the sudden company but he knew Bree would be upset she wasn't awake to see him. Should he go wake her? Finn mulled over the thought for a moment, half listening. No, he shouldn't. She was fast asleep and sick, she could always see him another day since he moved to Soleil. "What?! Really?" he asked in surprised when it dawned on him what he just said. If he wasn't having knee problems right now, he'd probably be bouncing off the walls with happiness. Now if only his best buddy would move to town. "Well that's so awesome! I know Bree's gonna be excited when she finds out," he said with a big grin.

Dime heard a familiar voice and shot up from the couch, looking over the back to see who had invaded their home. It was the bird man! The gray feline's pupils narrowed into slits as he jumped off the couch and hid around the side, watching Jacob steadily. Crouched beside the couch, his tail flciked back and forth quickly, his eyes never leaving the form of Jacob. He would have his prey. A few more seconds and...Dime pounced. Sliding along the wood floor, Dime attacked Jacob's laces on his shoes, jumping all around his feet.

((OOC; New sex song hit! And I figured Dime would try and attack Jacob because he's a bird and then be afraid of Ty cause he's a dog lol ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:20 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image

A grunt and he couldn't help but laugh a little before reaching over and actually patting him on the back. "I know she will... Which is why I can't help but be a little frightened to tell her." He gave another small smile to Finn before taking his hand away and putting it down by his side. "And what about you? How is your knee?" He looked down at Finn, seeing as the guy was a few inches shorter than him. It was a rare instance, considering Finn was pretty tall. At least... Compared to Bree. Luckily, Bree had gotten her growth spurt in just in time. Her family wasn't exactly the tallest of... Tall. He exhaled a sighed, ready to listen intently. "Or rather, are you happy with the sweet shop?" It wasn't that he cut all contact off with either of them. He just didn't talk to Bree often, but when he did, he sure got an earful.

Jacob paid no mind to the action happening in the corner of his eye. He knew Dime had been around here, though he assumed the cat to be asleep. Maybe it was a flicker of a tail he saw... Shrugging it off, he turned back to Finn, the small smile still there. It wasn't often that he smiled, but he couldn't help but know for a fact he was opening up to the fact of Finn being married to Bree. She had been happy, and that was enough. Except... When a ball of fur came straight for his feet. "Hm?" He glanced down at the ground before narrowing his eyes. "I see the fluff ball hasn't seem to realize that he's as small as he is..." His jaw clenched, watching with an amused look and allowing the cat to play with his laces. They were shoes. And even though Jacob liked looking nice, he wasn't about to shove the cat off to the side. He was a cute cat. He had to admit that much.

OOC: Psshhh. Sounds fine to me.. It sounds really funny considering I picture Dime being pretty damn small..

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:33 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Well that's gonna have to wait cause she's sleeping right now," he said with a small rub to the back of his neck. He was glad Jacob was in a good mood but it had always been easy to get along with him...After their initial few meetings. He reminded him of Tyrese in the attitude department which was why it was so easy for him. Plus it helped that Bree was pretty much his only friend. Although, Finn considered them friends now too. At the question about his knee, Finn just all together avoided it. It was a touchy subject for him even when Bree brought it up, but he had far more patience with her for obvious reasons. Plus, she had given up her dream for him and he felt bad. "Sucre's fine. Closed shop early today though so I could spend some time with Bree. She...Well, she hasn't really been feeling all that well lately," he replied a little hesitantly. He knew the moment he said it, Jacob was probably gonna worry about her too.

Finn looked down at Jacob's feet, seeing Dime playing around in his shoe laces. "Geeze, you'd think he eats some of the candy at the store with the way he acts," Finn muttered as he picked up the cat and walked back over to the couch. Flopping down, he motioned for Jacob to take a seat and relax.

((OOC; I do too which was why I went for the shoes instead of trying to get his face...though I still might have him try lol ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:02 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image

"Sleeping? She must have had a late night at the bar." He murmured, stroking his chin thoughtfully. His eyes continued to watch Dime batter and scratch at the shoes, gold flickering with curiosity. He lifted a shoe occasionally, playing with the small cat. He was more of a dog person... But in the clan, it wasn't often they were allowed pets. Perhaps he'd try to get one while he was in Soleil. Hm. He was actually quite surprised Bree hadn't pushed Finn for a dog already; or maybe she had. Hell, if it weren't for the cat playing with his shoes and keeping him a little distracted, he would've snapped his head up at Finn at that next sentence.

Instead, he cocked an eyebrow and glanced up at normal speed. "Not feeling well?" His fingers flinched a moment. Nothing a small energy transfer might be able to fix... Then again, perhaps Finn would rather her go see a doctor. He touched his collar and watched Finn pick up the cat. "How can you not be sure he does? He lives with the candy devour-er." A small chuckle and his shoes clicked on the way to the couch, sitting down gracefully but only when motioned to.

OOC: Oh jeez.. Jacob would be like, "...." and probably just let him keep trying so long as claws didn't come out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:14 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn sunk into the couch, Dime trying to break free of his grip. Talking about Bree being sick reminded him that he needed to set an appointment for her. Ugh, but getting her to actually go would be a whole other struggle. "If he does he owes me money and I might have to start charging for people to pet him," he replied teasingly as he tugged on the cat's ear. "But yeah, Bree's been sick on and off all week. I've been trying to get her to so see a doctor for the past two days but it's like pulling teeth with that one," he sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. Letting go of Dime, the feline went bounding over to Jacob, jumping off the arm of the couch and trying to reach his face. Just inches from his target, he fell into the man's lap.

"We dunno what it is. She thinks it's a stomach thing, but even with the flu, she shouldn't be as sick as she is for this long," he muttered as he tilted his head back to rest on the back of the couch and stare at the ceiling. "And she sleeps all the time. And not like her usual 'I don't wanna get out of bed' sleep, she hibernates," he added. There was a shrug from his shoulders. He was worried about her, evidence of that written all over his face. The memory of her being violently ill just before they left the shop popping into his mind.

((OOC; I dunno, he might if he gets too playful ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:25 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image

"Tch." His eyes fell on Finn, never coming off. It was almost as if he was analyzing Finn for the truth, as if being able to tell what he was thinking at a glance. If only. His nostrils flared and he blinked, the only thing stopping him from a nonstop stare. "Sick..." Admittedly, Jacob's face looked a little more stern that meaning to. He remembered the first time he had even heard mentions of Finn. From a simple hickey on Bree's neck. Golden irises fell to the coffee table, continuing to stroke his chin; which was clean shaven. He swallowed, the Adam's apple bobbing before speaking again. "And her eating?"

Typically Bree was pretty correct with figuring what her sickness was. It wasn't a huge deal most of the time, and she even had her little flares of being sick. It most certainly wasn't often, but it happened. "As well as medicine?" Finn was definitely lucky to have this cat right now. His hands fell down to the feline's face, pulling the cheeks back cutely before scratching both pointer fingers behind the ears.

OOC: *scratch* "Oh, you little mother f-"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:56 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn was glad to have a friend to talk to about this. Yeah, he would have preferred his friend over hers, but either way it was someone to talk to. "Well...she did just ask for a jar of pickles before falling asleep," Finn thought it over a moment, "When she is awake it has been a little...off I guess." The brunette shrugged his shoulders. He hadn't really thought about her eating habits. He knew she was a weirdo and just chalked it up to that. Occasionally even he ate weird stuff too. Finn wasn't sure what to do. He didn't want to force to go to the doctor's but at the same time he was just trying to make sure she was actually okay. Was that so wrong? Yeah, maybe he worried a little too much sometimes but it was just because he cared.

"I don't think she's taken any. It's weird, she mostly gets sick in the mornings and then it just vanishes like she was never sick. I mean, occasionally she'll get sick during the day, but that doesn't happen as often," he commented with a heavy sigh. He ran his hands up and down his face before letting them drop into his lap and bringing his head back up to look at Jacob. Dime was still trying to reach up and attack his face when fingers came behind his ears and started scratching. The runty cat began to purr instantly.

((OOC; XD But Dime is too cute to hurt ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:11 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image

He continued to stroke Dime's ears smoothly with his warm, if not slightly rough hands. "She could have a low blood sugar. Though that is unlikely." He swallowed and glanced up at Finn thoughtfully, now hunched into the couch. It was rare for Jacob to be so relaxed like this. Then again, something about Finn gave him that sort of reflex. He was just like Bree... But male and a little more relate-able because of that. He shifted to face more of Finn, looking to the side. "Or she could be developing strong Acid Reflux." One hand continued to pet behind the ear and cheek while the other moved down the cat's body.

"I wouldn't worry too much about it, Finn. I'm sure she'll be fine in the end." He gave an oddly warming smile to the boy before it slowly faded. "If it'll make you feel better, I'll make sure she gets to that appointment for you." Admittedly, it was the least he could do for Finn. After all, he had been so accepting to Jacob, which was a rarity, even if he really did still see him as "Bree's friend". He lifted a leg and crossed them, his ankle pressing to his knee.

OOC: He'd stop midway and be like, ".... Fine." *pet pet pet*
Feeling: Curious.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:21 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Would you? That'd be great!" he said with a sigh of relief. Maybe she'd actually listen to him for the simple fact she hadn't seen him in so long. "I'm gonna go set up the appointment right now," he said as he grabbed his phone and got up off the couch. Walking towards the kitchen with a slight limp, he flopped into one of the bar stools at the island and dialed the number for the hospital. Bree might be mad at him when she found out but that was something he was going to have to live with. Besides, he did tell her that he was going to set it up anyways, so even if she did he could say he gave her fair amount of warning.

Coming back a few minutes later, he sighed and tossed his phone back onto the couch. "Alright, she has one tomorrow afternoon. That way she shouldn't be sick when she goes in," he said as he sat back down. "Oh, hey, do you want anything? Like something to drink or eat...?" he asked, having totally forgotten he had a guest in his house. Even if he was a good friend he would still treat him like a guest.

((OOC; XD But Dime is too cute to hurt ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:29 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image

Jacob nodded along, feathery black hair giving a small bounce with each one. Golden eyes lit, following him as he left the room before looking back down at the cat. "Besides, there's nothing a little flight can't do." He murmured to the cat, narrowing his eyes. "Mmhm." He'd probably soar to the skies at this point. Bree refused to go to Doctors unless it was for the typical check-up. Otherwise, to hell with them. He sighed slightly, looking longingly to the stairs.

He shook his head. "Finn." The voice was deep, stern this time. "I can fix the pain for now if you'd like." He wasn't going to push the guy, but he didn't like the way he was limping. As if pretending he didn't know it was the knee, he stared Finn down, golden eyes meeting golden eyes. He refused to let someone so close to Bree be in pain at this point. And, well, he'd honestly like to be friends with his best friend's husband.

OOC: He'd stop midway and be like, ".... Fine." *pet pet pet*
Feeling: Stern; Thoughtful.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:54 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Dime meowed up at him, a paw coming up and twitching as he leaned into the scratching. Finn stared at him a moment, silent and at a loss for words. He didn't want Jacob to waste his energy healing him. He didn't deserve it. Finn remembered the first time he asked. It was the same words too. It had been a little while after he injured himself and Jacob was visiting Bree. Finn was lost in his depression and was actually rude for once in his life, flat out refusing the crow's help at all. His brow furrowed for a moment as he thought about it. The offer was much appreciated but it wasn't necessary..."I don't have to take off my pants or anything, do I?" he asked with suspicious raise of his brow. He didn't know what was involved in his healing technique or whatever, as he'd never seen him use it before. Hopefully, he could keep his pants on.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:03 am
Lady Illusia

User Image

"You and Bree..." He muttered, inhaling slowly. It would be timeless and painless. Absolutely nothing was needed for a moment like this. And although he tended to look calm, collected, and a little intimidating, he couldn't help but shake some odd, unfamiliar feeling. It kind of.. Hurt. He swallowed and said nothing more after that, memories flickering for a second before he raised the hand away from scratching Dime's face. The other preoccupied the cat's side and he touched Finn's knee for a fraction of a second.

The sensation would be the equivalent to a sudden ice cube being placed on the individuals knee. Afterwards, soon would come a melting feeling, almost as if the ice cube had melted straight into the person's being.. And after that, the pain would be gone. For now. Of course, it was never permanent. Jacob would need much more training and a lot more energy for something such as that. Afterwards he pulled his hand away. Again, timeless. He pulled his hand away and turned his attention to Dime, stroking back along the face. He said nothing, not expecting anything... Nor wanting to make him feel uncomfortable that a man had just touched his knee. Though, it was only a tap, really.

OOC: --
Feeling: Hurt?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:13 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

"What? It's a legitimate question!" he said almost pouting. Well, he thought it was anyways. Looking at the man, Finn tilted his head to the side slightly in curiosity. Did he just see emotion on his face? Couldn't be. Impossible. He was stone cold...pretty much all the time. He saw a smile from time to time but that was about it. Golden eyes watched as he brought a hand to his knee, not knowing what to expect. Although, he wasn't sure he expected to feel so damn cold suddenly. His body shivered slightly at the icy feeling in his knee before it melted away. Instantly, whatever pain that hadn't yet gone away by his medication was gone now. "Wow!" Finn gasped as his eyes lit up excitedly. "That's really amazing Jacob!" he breathed as he looked over to the man with a smile. Finn flopped down on the couch, sitting beside the crow, arm draping over his shoulder in a buddy like fashion. "Just for that, I'm gonna find you a woman!" he exclaimed happily.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:16 am
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
═══════════════════════════════
Profile: x Relationship Status: Single Funds: $580
═══════════════════════════════

Belle had gotten tired of waiting for Lexi, so she had decided to explore the house, noticing that the window in the bedroom was open, the small feline had managed to squirm her way out of the window and safely onto the ground. After chewing on a few blades of grass and rolling around, the cat then spotted the Teagan house and walked over there, this wouldn't be the first time she had gone over to their house. Going to the front door, the cat swatted at it with her paw and meowed loudly to be sure she was heard by the people in the house. When it took them more than a few seconds, the cat meowed again, butting her head agaisnt the door, rubbing agaisnt it as she walked back and forth, impatiently waiting for someone inside to answer the door.

Meanwhile, Lexi was panicking as she looked for the cat before discovering the opened window. The young woman had left the house and ran to the other end of the block to go find her. Little did she know was that she was going in the wrong direction and that the cat was actually just standing outside the neighbors door, practically demanding to be show attention.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out