Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:43 am
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

With a small smile she took his notebook with her free hand and wrote in cursive, "I don't feed you, but you like me for another reason. Be honest, you just like petting my ears. Oh and my name is Madilyn Theo. Madilyn Bailey. It's alright. I understand you aren't good with names." Once she'd finished writing she resumed holding his hand and exited the Cat's Meow.
╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 496.00

O.O.C: Exit.
PairsOsocks

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image

ollin t.Jam e s
                                  Cursed human ✚ Eighteen ✚ Single

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Who Ralph | Attire x | Cash: 476 | OOC

XXXXXXXCollin ducked inside the store, instantly greeted by many 'meows', 'barks', and the ruffling of bedding. Home away from home. The boy easily fell into his usual routine, removing his hat and sweater to put away in the employee lounge and donning the Cat's Meow uniform. A simple white apron with a red paw, contorted into the shape of a heart. In all honesty, it always made him feel a bit silly wearing such an outfit; even if it was just an apron. But the feeling never lasted long, and as usual was forgotten the minute he stepped back into the main room. He loved his job. Sure, it wasn't the most impressive nor commendable, and it certainly didn't make as much money as say... the owner of a business. But it was something he loved.

"Hey there." his facial features softened as he peered into the first cage filled with Fancy rats. Collin was never quite sure what was so 'fancy' about the rodents, but he enjoyed their enjoyment none the less. Black eyes, filled with intelligence, stared back at him and one rat in particular, its fur a mixture of brown and white, stepped forward. He grinned in response and instantly pulled the latch down, opening his hand to the animal and pulled it out of the cage once it had settled itself onto his palm. "Hey Ralph. Did you miss me?" the rat squeaked in response, cupping his hand over his head to wipe over in a few blurred motions. The boy laughed before placing him onto his shoulder, where he instantly grew comfortable. The manager never seemed to mind, and there certainly was no policy against taking certain animals out. Besides, from past experience he found that it actually brought a few more costumers in, and had them asking a few questions about the animals.

"One of these days, I may actually take you home." he spoke to the rat, as he often did, as he set to making his rounds. Collin always checked on the cages and the animals inside, making sure that they had enough food and water, and their habitats were clean. It was tedious work, and as a Pet Handler this was his only job, but there was joy to be found in it.

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:24 pm
User Image

EVI AHIRI

Single║Human║18║Cold Weather║$496.15

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Devi smiled to herself as she walked up to the pet shop with Andrew and Damien. She actually thought she'd never be doing something like this with anyone...ever! It was exciting for her. Opening the door, the menagerie of animals began making noises to the scent of new people. With a deep inhale, the smell of many different animals permeating the air, Devi stepped further into the store, half turning to Damien. "Why don't we check out the dogs first!" she suggested as she motioned him over to the direction from which most of the barks were coming from. If they had Huskies or Dobermans, she might just be leaving here with more than one pet. Take it one step at a time. No need to go overboard.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:44 pm
User Image
A n d r e w D a m i e n
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Profile: x Relationship status: Single Andrew is wearing: x Damien is wearing: x Money: $800

The brothers followed Devi into the pet shop, both of them smiling a little bit, but Damien was smiling more than Andrew was. The young red head then looked up at the woman before nodding excitedly as he let go of Andrew's hand and grabbed Devi's hand. "Yeah!" He said excitedly as he tugged her hand in the direction of where the puppies were. Andrew just chuckled to himself as he looked at his brother and the woman. Though, he wondered what kind of pet Devi would get, chuckling a little at the idea of her getting a snake.

|Out.Of.Candy| ~ |

Lady Illusia

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:09 pm
User Image

EVI AHIRI

Single║Human║18║Cold Weather║$496.15

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

"Okay, okay~!" she cooed with a giggled as she was led to the dogs. She could hear Andrew laughing behind them and shot him a playful glare. After all, he was the one that was going to have to pay for Damien's new dog. The moment they were there, Devi's eyes brightened and she scampered up to the most adorable little Siberian Husky puppy with blue eyes she had never seen! Reaching into the kennel, she grabbed the little puppy into her arms, cradling him and nuzzling her face into its. "You are the most adorable thing I've ever seen!" she cooed happily.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:39 am
User Image
A n d r e w D a m i e n

Profile: x Relationship status: Single Andrew is wearing: x Damien is wearing: x Money: $800

Damien looked back over his shoulder at the woman and grinned at her before letting go of her hand as a look of awe crossed his face as he looked at the puppies. Andrew followed close behind them, glancing at the cages as well and noticed Devi pick up a Husky pup. "It's cute." He said as he looked at the puppy before he glanced down at his brother, who as tugging on Andrew's pant leg. "What is it buddy?" He said, but Damien didn't answer right away, he just pointed into one of the cages with awe-struck eyes. "Look Andrew!" He said excitedly as he looked at his brother. Andrew gave a small huff under his breath, he really hadn't been planning on buying a puppy, they could definitely afford it, but he wanted to wait until Damien's birthday... well... that was... until he saw the litter of puppies Damien was looking at. One was sleeping curled up in the corner while the others played before it sensed people were looking at it. The pup opened it's eyes and looked at the brothers before barking and standing up, that's when Andrew gave an audible sigh as he knew Devi wasn't going to be the only one going home with a puppy today. Watching the pup waddle up to the front of the pen and put it's paws up, whimpering to be held, Andrew could feel his heart melt as he looked at the puppy. Damien was absolutely ecstatic that a puppy had come up to them. "Can I hold him!?" "I think it's a her." "Can I hold her!" The small red head gave a puppy dog look that would put any of the pups in the shop to shame. Andrew puffed out his cheeks a little before picking up the puppy, smiling as she licked at his face. "Now hold her carefully." "I know!" Damien then giggled as he held the puppy and she licked his face. "Hi puppy!"

|Out.Of.Candy| ~ |

Lady Illusia

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:49 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑪тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn put on her uniform and made sure her ears were hidden under an official Cat's Meow cap. After punching in she was ready to begin her day. This time she began with the puppies. She was eager to feed and play with them before they got sold or she would have to take care of the other animals. The puppies had a special place in her heart. They were so cuddly and hyper. How could one not fall in love. Love. Her mind couldn't help but trail off and think of Theo. Her adorable Theo who was very dear to her. She hoped his day was going well. She debated wether to bring him lunch or not on her break. Seeing as he working in a restaurant, she decided against it, but she still could not wait to see him. Sure they were even, but she'd be sure that wouldn't last much longer.
╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:48 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
═══════════════════════════════
Profile: x Relationship Status: Single Funds: $480

Lexi's hair had thankfully dried before she made it to work. Pushing open the door, she smoothed her hair down a bit before a smile appeared on her face, putting on her work apron, she punched in before glancing around, noticing a coworker had gotten to the puppies already, the raven haired female headed over to the kittens. A smile appearing on her face as she looked at them, they were just so cute she wanted to take them all home! 'Oh gosh... my cousins were right! I am going to be a crazy cat lady!' She thought as a small pout appeared on her face. It wasn't like she didn't want to find a nice boy to settle down with. A sigh then escaped her lips as a very upsetting memory filled her head. Closing her eyes and shaking her head a little, the smile reappeared as she started cleaning out the litter boxes. "Hey!" She giggled as one of the kittens decided that the girl would be a fun new play toy. "You are a cute little thing... but Belle would be mad if I took you home." She said, picking up the kitten and gently pressing her nose agaisnt the kitten's nose, smiling as it gave a tiny meow and licked Lexi's nose. Maybe Belle would be okay with a little playmate. Just, not at the moment... Lexi set the kitten down, smiling as it went to go play with the other cats. She then threw the yucky litter away and put new litter before refilling the food and water dishes.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:47 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

At the sound of the door opening Madilyn made sure official Cat's Meow cap. She wanted to be sure they were concealed. She turned to see who'd enter but discovered it was only a coworker. Madilyn didn't know her name. Other than the fact the girl was a pet handler too, she knew nothing about her coworker. Madilyn would rectify this, but she was way too shy to say something. Her notebook was tucked away and the mute girl had no other way to communicate. So Madilyn focused on finishing with to the puppies care. She began with her least favorite, clean up duty. Once she'd finished she fed the puppies lunch and cuddled with a couple before moving to the fish. It was time to clean the tanks.
╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

LittleMissUnderestimated

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:20 am
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi smiled and played with the kittens for a little while longer before she tilted her head to the side a little bit as she felt someone looking at her. After years of being stared at and bullied, it was pretty easy for her to pick up when someone was looking at her. Before she started worrying if it as a judgmental stare, she looked around before tilting her head to the side a little as she saw the coworker that had been taking care of the puppies. Lexi gave her a friendly smile and waved, but both of them were busy, so she didn't go talk to her, she didn't want to get in trouble on the first day of her new job! Giving the kittens one last pat, she then went to go check on the bunnies and smaller animals while her coworker seemed to be heading for the fish department.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:32 am
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

As Lexi was cleaning out the wood shavings in the bunny cages, she heard a ding as the door to the shop was opened. Putting the clean shavings down, she set the bunny down before taking off her gloves and rubbing some hand sanitizer on her hands before the young woman approached the lady that had entered the store. "Hello there! Welcome to the Cat's Meow where you can find all your pet needs. I'm Lexi. Do you need any help with anything?" She asked. The woman seemed a little startled by the girl's outgoing personality, but smiled after a moment. "Yes, my husband and I are alone in out home and we would like to have a pet of some sort to make the house less lonely." Lexi then gave a nod. "We have lots of great animals! Did you have anything specific in mind?" She said as she looked at the woman. "No, not really." Lexi chuckled softly. "That's okay, perhaps I can help you find your new furry friend?" The woman nodded. "That would be very kind of you young lady." Lexi smiled as she headed towards the cages with the woman. "Well, cats and dogs are usually people's first choices in companion pets, but bunnies or mice can be very affectionate as well."

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:43 am
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

After a while of talking with the woman, finding out more about her and her husband, Lexi smiled as she was able to match her with her perfect pet. The woman held the kitten Lexi had been playing with earlier that day and smiled as it purred and cuddled up agaisnt her. "This little darling is perfect. Thank you so much." The woman said. "No problem! Now how about we go look at all the stuff you will need for your furry friend here." The woman nodded and they spent another long moment picking out food, bowls, litter, a litter box, toys, a collar, a crate and a scratching post for the cat. "Your little kitten is going to love living with you!" Lexi said as she helped the woman bring the stuff to the cash register. The raven haired female then helped her carry the stuff to the car before waving as the woman and cat left in the woman's car. She was happy that the kitten would be going to a good home. Lexi then smiled as she walked back into the store and went back to cleaning the rest of the bunnies cages and giving them fresh food and water.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:40 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn absentmindedly cleaned the tanks. The task wasn't arduous at all, she just longed for her shift to be over, whenever that was. She had yet to fully grasp the schedule. She could hear her coworker finish a sale. Madilyn was happy the kitten found a nice home. She hoped the other animals met a similar fate. If Madilyn could, she'd take them all home with her. Despite how much she longed for this, sadly, she could not. Once she finished cleaning the tanks, she ensured the all the tanks filters were working and placed the fish back in their homes. After feeding them she checked to see what was left to do. As she walked to checked on the birds she passed her coworker. Seeing as they were going to be working together, the young girl buried her shyness and tried to speak up. But no words would form. So the mute girl returned to her standard form of communication. Handwritten notes. She scribbled down then held up for her coworker to see, "Hello. I'm Madilyn. It's nice to meet you."
╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

LittleMissUnderestimated

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:56 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi finished with the rabbits before turning around and jumping a little as she noticed her coworker, she hadn't heard the girl approach. Lexi then noticed the girl was holding a piece of paper, her blue eyes scanning over it before she looked up at the girl, a smile on her face. "Hello Madilyn, I'm Lexi. It's a pleasure to meet you too!" She said as she smiled at her. She was a bit glad that the girl had introduced herself, they would be working together for a while after all. Though, if Madilyn hadn't introduced herself, Lexi would have done it on her own at some point. As the raven haired female stood there, she jumped a little bit before blushing as she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. Now who could have been texting her? Not many people had her number, but her cousins were in school and her aunt and uncle would have been at work just like her. Perhaps it was Levi, a small smirk played at her lips at the thought, she wasn't going to check her phone at the moment though, she didn't want to get into trouble with the boss.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

LittleMissUnderestimated

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas