Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Starry Eyed Hunters ((Ooc)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:42 pm
shabatha
Valentine Valtieri

Certainly looks it! xD

Oh, no! I can see it now! "Sorry I'm drawing in so many..." -depressed aura draws in even more monsters-  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:44 pm
Valentine Valtieri
shabatha
Valentine Valtieri

Certainly looks it! xD

Oh, no! I can see it now! "Sorry I'm drawing in so many..." -depressed aura draws in even more monsters-

The Grimm must be loving this set. Like three or four of five are depressed/sad/lonely/seething in hatred

We must be feeding an army xD  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:04 pm
shabatha
Valentine Valtieri
shabatha
Valentine Valtieri

Certainly looks it! xD

The Grimm must be loving this set. Like three or four of five are depressed/sad/lonely/seething in hatred

Thank you for the link you big, beautiful, strong woman.

And for my character I say she's delusional enough in her own rights to mask her own negative feelings, including her hatred being masked with competitiveness maybe? I'm still shakey on my character a little, she's a bully in nature though not out of blind hatred towards strangers, more of to pet her own ego.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:09 pm
CaptainXXMorgan
shabatha
Valentine Valtieri
shabatha
Valentine Valtieri

Certainly looks it! xD

And for my character I say she's delusional enough in her own rights to mask her own negative feelings, including her hatred being masked with competitiveness maybe? I'm still shakey on my character a little, she's a bully in nature though not out of blind hatred towards strangers, more of to pet her own ego.

...! She should keep Denison, he's a portable ego-stroker! Mostly because his lack of caring about himself is a sign of seriously low self-esteem, so he just boosts up anybody around him that he doesn't drag down!  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:56 pm
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan
shabatha
Valentine Valtieri
shabatha
Valentine Valtieri

Certainly looks it! xD

...! She should keep Denison, he's a portable ego-stroker! Mostly because his lack of caring about himself is a sign of seriously low self-esteem, so he just boosts up anybody around him that he doesn't drag down!

She will keep him, and love him, and pet him and call him George.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:52 pm
CaptainXXMorgan
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan
shabatha
Valentine Valtieri

Permission to grab Clover and sprint like mad, Captain?  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:11 pm
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan
shabatha
Valentine Valtieri

Oh yeah go for it, should be funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:39 pm
CaptainXXMorgan
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

It wasn't real sprinting, but I think Denison earned the title Spiderman. ninja  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:43 pm
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan
Valentine Valtieri

Oh yeah lol, she'll be impressed and in denial as usual. I'll have to post tomorrow, my meds are hitting me hard and I can't literate myelf at the moment.

Lord Sithious

Would it be ok on the next post to have em' run into you on my next post with the party not too far behind? Maybe into the whole group I guess (cause she'll probably just keep running and eventually hit the other two maybe), I'm not sure. Let me know.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:48 pm
CaptainXXMorgan
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

Oh yeah lol, she'll be impressed and in denial as usual. I'll have to post tomorrow, my meds are hitting me hard and I can't literate myelf at the moment.

Lord Sithious

Would it be ok on the next post to have em' run into you on my next post with the party not too far behind? Maybe into the whole group I guess (cause she'll probably just keep running and eventually hit the other two maybe), I'm not sure. Let me know.

Sounds interesting! I'd be up for it, just know that Robert won't take kindly to Denison's idea of "blind murder", not at all. razz  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:52 pm
Lord Sithious
CaptainXXMorgan
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan
Valentine Valtieri

Lord Sithious

Sounds interesting! I'd be up for it, just know that Robert won't take kindly to Denison's idea of "blind murder", not at all. razz

It's just a precaution!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:05 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
CaptainXXMorgan
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

Lord Sithious

It's just a precaution!

Yes, well Denison won't like Robert's precautions. xd  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:33 am
Lord Sithious

I feel bad that your character doesn't have someone to fight with... I'll probably make a second character to make up for that xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:48 am
If you don't want to I can do so, I don't mind running two characters. Woo for skirt comments lol  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:28 am
shabatha
Lord Sithious

I feel bad that your character doesn't have someone to fight with... I'll probably make a second character to make up for that xD

I'll run a second character. You said you needed more girls anyway. Besides, I've got experience running over 10 characters at once!  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff