Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
failed reattempt due to me, closed now. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:12 pm
♜Vanlith/Dark Vanlith

"Having wings doesn't make you free..."
User Image
Vanlith looked at Draxus and smiled as he went to speak however the High Prince Lazarus walked in and spoke his name. "Well as the High Prince just said Draxus. I am the king of Ethe, Vanlith Storm, and no we haven't met before. It's always a pleasure to meet a new face." His attention however didn't stay with Draxus long when Lazarus spoke about his swords. Smiling again he picked up the white wine and sipped at it. Vanlith wasn't an alcoholic, but white wine was his favorite really.

He did notice all the servants speaking in hushed tones and sighed shaking his head. "Another attempt really? No wonder you're so afraid of him when he has to kill what you send...." Vanlith sighed and muttered what he said loud enough for Draxus to hear. Shrugging he took another sip and placed the now empty glass down. His eyes roamed the area, but his posture just showed that he was bored. So many times has he been through all this. He just wanted to see what the High King and Queen wanted then go back to his other cage.
"...I have wings and I'm trapped in a cage"

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:37 pm
User Image

Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɴs, ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ's ʙᴇɢᴜɴ, ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ sᴀɪɴᴛ, ᴏʀ ᴀ sɪɴɴᴇʀ?
Iғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ's ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛ, ᴛʜᴇɴ I sʜᴀʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ.
Tʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ, ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ.
Wᴇʟʟ ʙᴀʙʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴀᴅᴏʀᴇ, ɪғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ, ᴀ sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ, ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ sɪɴ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇʀ.
..ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ Tᴏᴍ, ᴡɪʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ. Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴀʏ I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ.
Wᴇʟʟ ʙᴀʙʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴀᴅᴏʀᴇ, ɪғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ, ᴀ sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ.

Shenaiya was about to respond when three males walked into the room. She watched them each for a moment before turning her attention to Illithia again. "It is a nice day outside, but we should probably stay in here so that we can talk to other royals... " She said with a sigh. But then the newest in the room asked about Illithia's day and then asked her name without introducing himself first. The warrior raised an eyebrow. "Hello. I'm sorry but I do not know your name either. But i suppose I should be the first to introduce myself. I'm Shenaiya Bellris. It's a pleasure." She said

Hadies Queen

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Wʜᴇɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ғᴀʟʟs, Pᴀɪɴ ɪs ᴀʟʟ, Tʜᴇ Aɴɢᴇʟ ᴏғ Dᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ.
Tʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ʟᴏsᴛ, ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴠᴀɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ ᴏғ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ.
Tʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ, ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴀs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ.

The Amethyst Pheonix, The Warrior Princess, Naiya is what I go by.
I'm the Princess of Bellris
I'm wearing a Dark blue silk dress underneath light armor.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:23 pm
Draxus Versaw

User Image

The Vindictive Prince

"I do not expect to be forgiven for my crimes..."

Draxus only closed his eyes as he looked away slowly, watching the area before speaking quietly. "The pleasure was mine King Vanlith. Please, excuse me." He then stood and slipped away, leaving the three that were talking to themselves. Silently he gathered a plate and took to piling a small amount of food onto the small piece of ceramic. He went first for the Abraxian tar-like substance, wondering if they had met the flavor that every Abraxian child had eaten since they grew teeth. He placed spoon into the black liquid and slipped it into his mouth, his eyes narrowing slightly. To sweet, it made the dish pleasant. They could have made it this way, but a stomach that can resist acid from the inside can resist the blow of steel from the outside. He didn't comment however, as this was not his food, nor did he think anyone else would touch his birthplace's food, not with how it looked and bubbled in a sickening fashion.

He placed very little in the form of food onto his plate, and what was on his place was some of the lesser dishes in appearance. Simplicity and straight forward. It was not only a statement about how he grew up, but also a statement of Abraxos itself. He dipped a piece of bread into the Abraxian concoction and then ate it slowly, chewing it just as quietly as he had disappeared from the crowd. Little had he realized that he was only distancing himself from the crowd which would give him less information rather than more. It was hard to understand politics, and honestly he was hear simply to gauge the strength of the other kingdoms so he could judge whether he was fit to dethrone his father or keep him in place for the moment for stability.

"... However I will atone by killing my father and ascending the throne."

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

((OOC: ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:00 pm
Isorette Vladyezku
Queen of Bellris
age 22
Feeling Content
Just arriving 'home'

User Image

Isorette chuckled softly as she just grinned and followed the rest of the people in, She walked behind the group of people, making note of who was care free and who was rigid in their walking, besides, how one held themselves showed how vulnerable they where. 'this isn't going to be as easy as taking Bellris' Isorette frowned. Finally when they all managed to file into the banquet hall Isorette sighed, ignoring the men and women who spoke to one another Isorette went straight for a plate, looking at the food, she felt her stomach role. She use to love such rich foods and delicacies, Quail eggs, stuffed lamb, but after living literally everywhere else, she had become week in palate to the richness of duck and pate, yet she picked some of the things and put them on her plate, making sure to keep a space between each thing as she put only fruit and veggies on her plate.

She listened to peoples names 'the white haired one is Vanlith, the duel eyed is Draxus, theirs Little sister with that witch of a women Shen or whatever and that one other women outside still...who is sh-' her thoughts where interrupted when her brother walked into the room. Isorette's heart throbbed and she bit her lip for a second. It looked like she was going to pass out from lack of air...that was until she dropped the plate, the plate clattering to the floor as she hiked up her dress and screamed "Big Brother!!" she screamed as she ran to him, letting her dress go at the final steps and wrapping her arms around him, burring her face into his chest and taking a deep breath 'he still smells nice' she thought. She looked up at him and grinned as she quickly stood on her tip toes and gave him a soft lip peck kiss "Did you miss me?" she asked him before hugging him again tightly.

You May call me A monster
I Known I am cruel
But I am still Queen
and I'm the one who Rules You.

Ivory_Coated_Stars

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:17 pm
Illithia De'Vanu

User Image
Illithia nodded her head as she listened to Shenaiya "Your probably right" she smiled at her, and then looking around she spotted the male she bumped on the steps "u-um" she looked at Shenaiya, blushing slightly "Will you excuse me for a second?" she said to Shenaiya as she turned and quick walked around the huge banquet table until she was beside Draxus.

Looking at him for a second she felt her awkwardness returning to her, but taking a breath she sat down next to him, putting her plate on the table, it make a slight tapping sound as she looked at Draxus, putting her hands in her lap she then took a deep breath though her nose "Hi" she said, talking to Draxus "I...Im Illithia" she said softly "Y-your Draxus?" she said, her hands shaking as she looked at him "Im Im sorry for knocking into you on the steps." She said as she looked at the ground and then back up at him "Though it dosn't seem to have phased you since your eating and talking and all, I didn't mean to hurt you if i did...but your Abraxon so I don't think I did" Illithia was babbling now " oh what am I saying your probably not hurt, It probably felt like a cat was knocking against your boot, Im not that strong so I guess it would" Illithia grit her teeth to stop herself from opening her mouth again.

"I'm so sorry" Illithia whispered "I'm not good with....talking to people" she said softly, once again her eyes met the ground as her shoulders trembled. She didn't bother looking up at her twin screamed and dropped her plate, though it did make her shoulders move up in a slight jerk.

shabatha

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:45 pm
Draxus Versaw & His Daughter

User Image

The Vindictive Prince & Adopted Daughter

Draxus turned to look at the girl from earlier in mid chew. He continued to listen, eating his food slowly before swallowing the dry piece of bread into his throat. "Illithia was it? Do not mention it, after all you didn't mean to do such a thing." The poor girl, she was like a mouse in a cage with a bunch of cats, not that he would give mercy on the small mouse. Her shoulders started to tremble and Draxus hid a small smile. It was so... Pathetic? Childish? He didn't know, but it was amusing to see her squirm a tiny amount. Then the plate dropped to the floor and Draxus turned his head slightly to see Isorette hugging upon the man that had been talking to Vanlith. 'How romantic, a brother and sister reunited after so many years... Almost like a fairy tale that was never written, nor should ever be written.' He then turned his dual colored eyes back onto his current prey.

He couldn't help but let out a small bit of laughter as he saw the woman's shoulder's tighten up. "I'm sorry, you just reminded me of someone that does the same thing, except she does it when she's sad or very, very, angry. Trembling shoulders, eyes downcast and she clams up. Just be yourself, and if you need, please, step away for a moment and collect your thoughts and recover, I will not be offended." It was strange to see royalty so nervous around company. Even he was comfortable with public speeches, and he had started learning when he was fifteen. Four years of training only in the ways of court, not that it mattered in Abraxos seeing as anyone could be on the throne at any given time.

His thoughts strayed to how Resala and his daughter were doing and if they had settled into the room yet. Resala was probably having difficulty dealing with the demands of his daughter, but he knew she would be able to handle the small child. He was hoping to go and see them so that the child was at least dressed properly for the ceremony. Of course as his thoughts came back he heard that distinct tap of tiny feet on the stone. He stood up and could only smile as he saw his little adopted daughter poke her head around the corner. "Speak of the little devil herself. I shall be right back Illithia, I must go speak to my daughter and see how she slept during the ride here."

Draxus stood quietly and walked in a hurried pace towards the small girl where he exited the banquet hall and knelt down to give his daughter a hug. "Oh, I'm so glad you could make it to breakfast!" He said with a grin on his face, noticing Resala leaning against a wall a few paces away. "How did you sleep?"

The small girl hugged Draxus back and spoke in a excited tone. "I'm hungry! I woke up in a room and Resala was there and lots of dresses to pick from. It was wonderful. Oh and I slept really well Dad, the bed was so comfortable~."

Draxus chuckled quietly and patted the girl gently on the back twice before letting go of the hug and instead taking her hand and standing up. "That's great news, Resala thought it would be a nice surprise. You can tell me all about the wonderful adventures in the room as we eat alright?"

The tiny girl pumped a fist into the air, a very unladylike gesture which quickly received a look from Draxus that was half playful, half serious. "Yeah!"

The two marched into the room again and Draxus quickly moved back to his original spot, grabbing another chair and moving it close to his own before picking up his daughter and sitting her in the chair as if this was completely normal. Anyone would be able to tell that the two were not related in any way, shape, or form, from the way they sat, to the way they looked. Nothing was similar between the two, but Draxus was treating the child like they were related by blood. "Give me one more second Illithia while I get my daughter situated with some food." He gave a nervous smile as he went to grab a plate and placed various vegetables on it first, making sure to pick the ripest looking ones out of what was left.

Meanwhile the tiny girl looked around the room in wonder, not really sure what to make of it, there were so many tall people and such strange foods on the table. She hadn't slept well the past two months due to riding in the carriage, and she was happy at the chance to eat some better food as well as talk to everyone around the table. The girl was sociable, if nothing else, her squirming emphasizing the fact that she did not want to stay in just one spot.

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

((OOCDraxus's 'Daughter' (Still Thinking of A Name) ))  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:01 am
Illithia De'Vanu

User Image
Illithia smiled softly as Draxus spoke, strangely it calmed her at what he said, normally people wouldn't give her the time of day once she started babbling and she nodded her head "thats alright" she said once he stood and started getting the little girl some food. They didn't look alike, maybe she took after her mother, Illithia wondered, obviously not knowing that she was adopted.

Illithia took that time to do as Draxus had suggested and started to calm herself, breathing in and out slowly and saying in her head 'I am Sorel, I am Calm, I am confident, I am beautiful' she said over and over in her head, she then looked up and saw the little girl and how confident she was and then closed her eyes again, their was no point getting jealous over a little girls enthusiasm "Calm, Confident, Beautiful" she whispered out loud several times.

By the time she finished her mantra she then waited until Draxus was done before saying "She's a beautiful child." she said softly as she smiled at the girl "Draxus speaks of you with great pride" she said to her, though she probably already knew it. Illithia then sighed as she let her head settle on her hand "When I have a daughter I hope shes just as pretty and happy as you" she said a small smile on her face as she looked back at Draxus "and I guess I won't mention it. If its forgiven theirs no reason to dwell on past pains" she said with a soft smile "me bumping into you may not have been much to you but to me it was quite...um...perplexing" Illithia struggled with the word but then just shrugged "none the less" she smiled as she brought her head up from her hand "and as for your advice, It may work just around you, but at official court gatherings walking off is considered very rude...so i have to bear with it, even infront of you. If mother and father saw I'd probably be banished to my room for the rest of the celebration" she giggled softly as if she had made a joke even though it wasn't much of one "anyway, I'll do my best, okay?"

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:20 am
♜Vanlith/Dark Vanlith

"Having wings doesn't make you free..."
User Image
Vanlith watched as the room quickly filled up. He frowned and stood up grabbing his coat and swords. Quickly sliding the coat on and making sure the blades were strapped to his hips securely his head snapped up hearing the plate break and Isorette run up to her brother. A slight smile lifted on his face as he walked out grabbing another small glass of wine from a passing servant. He needed air or what he could get from this gilded prison that qualified as such. Seeing Draxus bring forth a little girl he raised an eyebrow.

An adopted child, interesting. He never took the Abraxian prince as someone that would take interest in kids. Shrugging he looked back at the high prince and waved at him. He wanted to talk with the young man, after all another attempt was made. Vanlith very well couldn't let someone like him die. Lazarus made his trips appealing at least. If he was to die, well he'd be even more bored.
"...I have wings and I'm trapped in a cage"

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Kami GearX

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:36 am
" Some say greed creates tyrants.

Others say it creates villains. "

User Image

- Lazarus D'Vanu -
The Ashen Monster

Lazarus smiled faintly at the red haired woman. Bellris. The country had gone through quite a bit within the passing few years. The rumors were that a rebel stormed the Bellris kingdom and slaughtered the queen in cold blood with a band of rouges, taking the throne for herself as a prize. She was supposed to be at the banquet as well. Lazarus could only bring himself to wonder if the fire haired girl standing before him was the new queen. After all, he never did learn the identity of the woman who took the crown. ”Of course, where are my manners? I am Lazarus D’Vanu of the Fifth Kingdom. It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance.” Lazarus said in a kind way, one that he learned to mimic so well. His blue eyes looked over the female in slight thought, trying to piece together who she was, though it didn’t take him long to come to the conclusion that she was the princess, judging by information that he had gained about the royals.

Lazarus’s eyes darted around the room. There was the King of Ethe and his sister Illithia, the two he was rather familiar with, the princess of Bellris, and then the Abraxan royal that seemed a cross between interesting and cryptic. "I may have to watch that one."Lazarus pondered calmly for a moment before he heard the clatter of a plate on the marble floor of the dining hall, the sound echoing off of the walls and throughout the room. Lazarus turned as his gaze met that of another woman, a royal. As the brunette looked at her, he couldn’t help a strong wave of familiarity overcome him. He stood as the woman ran to him, wrapping her arms around him and calling him big brother. Lazarus’s eyes widened as he looked at her. ”I-Isette?” The male said in surprise, calling her by the nickname he would always call her before she was banished, as she hated the name ‘Nim-Nim.’ Lazarus smiled at their reunion. It had been years since he had seen her, not since she was banished. ”Of course!” He said as he hugged her once again, happy to have her back. But the one thing he couldn’t quite place was why she was back, unless… She was the rebel that took over Bellris. ”She is surely still as ambitious as I remember her to be.”Lazarus’s gaze set on her, donning the same genuine smile he had for her and Illithia. ”It has been far too long. Welcome back Isette. How have you been faring these past years?” Lazarus asked inquisitively, wanting to know what happened to her since she left the kingdom. The male turned as he saw another face enter the room. "A child?" Lazarus was curious about her and the Abraxan prince. She couldn't possibly be his, but what reason would he have to take in a child? The brunette pushed the questions to the back of his mind before returning his attention Isorette.

" But in the grand scheme of things,

It only creates a monstrosity. "

(( OOC: ))

”Hadies queen”

”river rocker”

”shabatha”

”sadsally514”

”Kami GearX”

”Krylancelo Mooncrest”

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:10 am
Draxus Versaw & His Daughter

User Image

Draxus nodded and continued to pick at what he thought would be good for his little one. One could have a very distinct picture of a bird looking for the best worm to feed its little ones and see the resemblance between the mother bird and Draxus himself, it was quite a curious sight coming from someone who was an Abraxian. Meanwhile the little girl was looking at Illithia up and down, taking in her beauty and grace as a 'grown-up'. For now the girl was very quiet, waiting for her plate of food and also waiting to be introduced before going off like a cannon with words as its ammunition. Draxus could only smile at his daughters impatience to run around the room and greet everyone. His sinister, plotting self was totally gone, replaced by a young father who took immense pride in her daughter.

Soon he was done picking through the foods and set the plate down in front of his small girl and spoke, knowing just how eager the little one was to get a turn to talk. "I have only had four years of practice as a member of royalty, and Abraxians aren't exactly known for their manners. If they do tell you I will simply tell them you are practicing Abraxian culture, after all, while it isn't necessarily true you just walk away, it is true that some of our culture when it comes to greeting people would be considered rude and informal in the other kingdoms. Now onto introductions. Illithia, this is my daughter Rosetta. Rosetta this is Illithia, a High Princess. Or at least that is what I gather from a matter of deduction." As soon as Draxus was done giving Rosetta's introduction, the child's mouth shot off a barrage of words so fast some of it seemed jumbled together.

"Oh it's so very nice to meet you Illithia! There are so many different styles of clothing and so many people here, it's not like home at all, always so dark and creepy, though dad tries to make it as bright as he can to ward off the nightmares that are in the shadows sometimes. It's oh so very exciting and fun and wonderful and amazing! My dad takes really good care of me and even though I'm a princess I can go outside and play with the other kids as long as I stay within eyesight. My dad is kind of strange don't you think? I mean not many Abraxian's have their circle on their forehead! How old are you Isorette? I'm seven! What do you like to do? What types of foods do you eat? Your favorite fabric? How many toys do you have? Do you think we can play after this?" Draxus's hand quickly patted the girls head, as she was becoming increasingly louder in her excitement, her arms flailing about this way and that as she tried to get everything in at once. Rosetta looked up at Draxus and then down at the floor. "Sorry Dad..." Draxus shook his head. "It's alright, just not so many questions at once, she needs time to answer. Come, eat some of your food while you wait."

Draxus gave Isorette and apologetic smile as Rosetta took a handful of some carrots and began to nibble on them, clearly watching Illithia with an intense desire to know more and the want to keep asking questions, but willing to obey Draxus's suggestions.

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:06 pm
Illithia De'Vanu

User Image
Illithia listened to Draxus and she slowly nodded her head "I...Might be able to get away with that" she said softly and smiled "I might study the culture anyway if Im just going to say that I am" Illithia said, contemplating the thought and then she nodded "yes, High princess, In name only. I'm mostly just known as 'the other princess' or 'the Twin' since I'm well...not good talking to people and not a sadist, my face isn't that well known" she said and then smiled "Its nice to meet you to Rosetta"

Illithia smiled as she listened to Rosetta "It's nice to meet you to" she said, and honestly it was, and then she listened to the rest of what she little girl was saying "well yes, theirs always a lot of people here and different things, The Capital is the center of all the kingdoms and trys to combine everything to give the capital mass effect and delight to others" she said and she giggled slightly "yes, your fathers really weird, but I don't know many Abraxian's so I wouldn't know, the only other Abraxian I've met other then you and your father was the previous Abraxian royal house...and that didn't really end well since...well I'm not that graceful" Illithia smiled as she scratched the back of her head "I kinda made him mad in front of everyone." Illithia smiled as she looked at Draxus "It's alright, I like answering questions" she smiled

"In the capital we eat any food that is left after rationing it to the other kingdoms. its a common mistake with people thinking that we're hording it...Though i guess it kind of does look like we live in excess" she said as she looked at the filled table and then looked back at Rosette "we just had a really good year" she said to her "but my favorite food is this really strange noodle looking thing, it has meat in it and its wrapped up, the chefs call it a pot sticker." Illithia giggled "its an odd name" she smiled and put the tip of her finger to her chin "I think my favorite fabric is silk i like it cause its so smooth" she hummed "and I use to have a lot of toys, but after I um...left for a trip" Illithia didn't want to tell her that she had actually run away from royal life "when I came back from the trip all my toys where put in chests somewhere." she said as she thought about it "I didn't bother looking for them because I found that I liked some other things by the time I got back here" she said "ah. And I'm twenty two sooo...." Illithia looked down on her fingers and started counting "about 15 years older then you?" she said and then whispered "is that right?" she squinted at the ground "yeah 15 years older" she smiled.

Looking at Rosetta and then watching her eat a few things she then looked at Draxus "I may not be able to play right after this, I have some...royal things I need to get to...but if you like you and your father can help me find some of my old toys and you can bring them back to Abraxos when the festivities are over...." Illithia then thought that maybe Rosetta might not know what that meant so she added "Your father can help you take them back to your room and You can have them" she said.

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:23 pm
Isorette Vladyezku
Queen of Bellris
age 22
Feeling Content
Just arriving 'home'

User Image

Isorette snorted and then practically draped herself over Lazarus "oh horrid. First I was stuck sleeping in trees and moss beds and then when I decide to take over a kingdom finally, the kingdom is as uncivilized as a pack of dogs" she snorted, "I mean look at her" she jested with her head toward Shenaiya "I mean, It was a miracle I was able to shape her up the way I did." she said and then laughed "she was such a pathetic weak brat when I came" she said and rested her head on Lazarus' shoulder "and now she can hold her head high because of my lessons" she said, glaring at Shenaiya with malice.

Isorette then looked back at Lazarus and grinned "so how have you been big brother?" she said happily "Have you been amazing as always?" she said, acting like an eager girl with a crush "Have you been able to get passed the whole, you know fear of killing people thing?" she said

((Occ: Sorry for the rudeness Shabatha ^^''))

You May call me A monster
I Known I am cruel
But I am still Queen
and I'm the one who Rules You.

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Shabatha

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:04 pm
Clarissa Rose

When the prince of Abroxas told her to come, she quite literally jumped, startled by the volume of his speech and it didn't help that she had been lost in her own thoughts. She started walking, but stopped when the blue-haired princeess came back and told the others about the dining hall. While the others followed, Clarissa lingered. She wasn't sure if she was hungry or not, but she didn't want to be rude. She was still pondering about what to do when she noticed that all the other royals had already left.

She flushed, and hurried to try to catch up with the others. Not knowing where she was going, she got lost almost immeadiately, and had to ask a guard for directions. When she got lost again, one of the guards was kind enough to escort her to the hall

Outside of the door, the wingless princess sighed. 'Wonderful. My first day, and I already got lost. All the others are already in there eating and talking, and I'm just standing out here like a fool,' She thought. SHe sighed again, and slowly opened the door, not wanting to make a scene. She looked around, and frowned, starting to get frustrated with herself."I do make the best first impressions..." She mumbled to herself. Clarissa took a moment to calm down, and walked in like nothing had happened, arriving just in time to hear a pink haired woman, clinging to a brunette man, talk about the princess of her country, and to see her glare at the phoenix with purple wings, who Clarissa assumed to be said princess.

Though Clarissa could be shy, she didn't like it when others talked bad about others. It reminded her of how she used to be. And so, it was only natural that she would say something. But she hesitated. Something about this woman seemed... off. Clarissa looked her over several times, blushing slightly when she took a closer look at the dress, and biting her lip when she saw the eyes. They had something in them that reminded her of her sister, for some reason. Then, realizing this didn't matter, the princess gave a small shake of her head. She had to say something."That's a bit rude," She said quietly, turning to the pink haired woman.

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

((OOC: Guys, I am so sorry I haven't been posting much. I feel terrible. I wanted to, I just didn't have the time, and I couldn't think of what to write. I'll try not to let this happen again.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:03 pm
User Image

Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɴs, ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ's ʙᴇɢᴜɴ, ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ sᴀɪɴᴛ, ᴏʀ ᴀ sɪɴɴᴇʀ?
Iғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ's ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛ, ᴛʜᴇɴ I sʜᴀʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ.

Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ, ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ sɪɴ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇʀ.
..ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ Tᴏᴍ, ᴡɪʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ. Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴀʏ I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ.

Shenaiya smiled ever so slightly. She had seen the pink haired Beast walk in and wouldn't give in to any weakness. When however the woman came screaming that he was her older brother, Shenaiya felt odd that she had noti noticed. Of course she hadn't. The monster was pink haired and short. While the mail wasn't as... Short, in fact he was slightly intimidating. But the pink haired woman's words cut into her. She had taken these sorts of abuses since her mother had been killed... But she couldn't help it today. "Watch your tongue. If you had anything to do with me it would be the bruises and broken fingers i LET you get away with." She growled as she curtsied ever slight to the high prince and walked away not before hearing the younger girl's words. "Thank you kindly miss for your help, but please. Do not get involved because of me. I would hate for something to happen." She said to the girl before grabbing an apple and heading outside. If the princess wanted to follow, that was fine. And Illithia would find her later.

((Don't worry biggrin I know our characters have a lot of... Angst against each other xD ))

Hadies Queen

Ivory_Coated_Stars

river rocker

sadsally514

Wʜᴇɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ғᴀʟʟs, Pᴀɪɴ ɪs ᴀʟʟ, Tʜᴇ Aɴɢᴇʟ ᴏғ Dᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ.
Tʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ʟᴏsᴛ, ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴠᴀɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ ᴏғ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ.
Tʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ, ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴀs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ.

The Amethyst Pheonix, The Warrior Princess, Naiya is what I go by.
I'm the Princess of Bellris
I'm wearing a Dark blue silk dress underneath light armor.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:44 pm
Draxus Versaw & Rosetta Alianna

User Image

The child looked disappointed at not being able to play with the older woman. "Alright..." However her eyes shined immensely when new toys were involved. "Really? Really really? Dad, can I? Can I, can I please?" Draxus looked at the small girl and laughed lightly. "Of course, but first we must finish breakfast. Finish what's on your plate and then we will go and introduce ourselves to the other around." His eyes slid up to the conversation that was just starting to heat up across the room. 'Best we avoid that mess for the moment, if it comes to violence I will have to call for Resala to escort Rosetta out quickly and quietly.'

Draxus's eyes turned to look back at the two he was with, Illithia and his daughter Rosetta, who was now standing up on her chair and reaching across the table trying to grab for some bread. "Rosetta." He said, his tone cautioning as he let his arms reach out and tear a piece of bread off for the small child. "It's rude to stand on someone else's chair, remember we aren't at home, we can't use all traditions." The small girl snatched the piece of bread eagerly away from Draxus and nodded. "Of course. Illithia, what is a sadist? You mentioned it earlier, I don't know what that is..."

Draxus's eyes shot a cautioning look to Illithia, it was a clear warning as to not tell her what it was or anything that had to do with the subject. "It's a bit of a complicated subject Rose... I think it's best we wait until your older before you learn what the word means, let's just say it isn't exactly a good thing to be, and it hurts other people." The tiny princess then looked up at her dad, some hidden glint of a memory of the past being brought up. "Dad, were you a sadist?" A very simple question that put Draxus in a hard spot.

Draxus put a silent hand on Rosetta's head, after a moment he spoke. "No... No I wasn't nor am I one now. I see you picked your plate clean, go ahead and grab whatever you want now. Just don't stand up on the chairs and if you can't reach something ask someone nearby politely to get it for you." Rosetta had a look of sage like understanding and nodded quietly, sliding out from the chair and then moving towards some distant part of the table. "Sorry, the subject became a bit to heavy for you. I appreciate you offering up some of your toys for Rosetta, she doesn't really have any friends beside's Resala so it's good for her to gain some common ground with someone, even if they are older." Draxus looked very tired, such a simple question had worn him out so quickly, it was like a toxin was running through his veins, slowly eating at his flesh and bones, some hidden secret kept well hidden from the small girl emerging.

Meanwhile Rosetta was scurrying about, looking for the strangest of things. She wasn't looking up at the food on the table above, instead she was looking for bits of cloth or crumbs. She had gathered up a small pile already, and when a servant noticed and tried to clean it up, Rosetta shooed them away quickly, not wanting her experiment to be disturbed. Recently she had learned that she was growing her wings. They were tiny and couldn't do much, but it also indicated that she could start using her draconic abilities as well. It was hard to tell what they would be, but she felt like she had an understanding of the world far greater than people gave her credit for. Sometimes she would see things that others wouldn't, the darkness always held such strange and scary creatures. She didn't usually sleep well unless she was close to her dad. His wings acted like a ward to the evil things. They whispered to her sometimes, evil things, things she didn't like. She didn't want to rely on her dad forever, so maybe if she learned how to use her abilities she would be able to fend for herself at night.

river rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff