Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
Streets of Pasadena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GMassacre

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
╼ Love isn't soft like some poets say.
Love has teeth which bite and the wounds never close.
-Stephen King ╼

It took him a while but after a few cups of coffee and an annoying dog he forced himself out of the house. He still felt rather crappy today, even after his shower. He refused to shave his five o'clock shadow, more out of laziness than anything else. He ate before brushing his teeth and getting dressed which seemed to take hours. After an annoyingly long amount of time with cleaning himself to make him presentable to the public Mishka left his room and walked towards the door as he slipped on his boots. He was greeted at the door by G, who held her collar in her mouth. "You want to go for a walk?" He asked, cocking his head to the side. G barked and dropped her collar to he floor in between her paws and his feet. He picked it up and sat Indian style on the floor, picking up the collar and looking at her. "Is that why you sat on me?" he asked in a more stern voice, getting nothing but another bark in respond. He sighed and tided his shoes before clipping to batman themed collar around G's neck.
He stood to go and collect the matching leash but G pranced around his feet, nearly tripping him in the process at lest 3 times. Never the less he got the leash and calmed down G enough to connect it to her collar. As he left the house (More like roughly pulled out of it) He collected his keys and slid them into his pocket, locking the door behind him. He walked with Gladiator, well more like she pulled him where ever she willed and he followed like a rag doll, walking slow and being jerked forward ever few seconds when G started to move faster (Which was a steady always) He was rather content with this.

User Image
╼ & will I tell you that these three lived happily ever after?
I will not, for no one ever does.
But there was happiness.
& they did live.
-Stephen King ╼
|| Bartender at Neon Lights ||
|| 34 ||
|| Widowed ||
|| Still super tired ||
|| Interested in-[N/A] ||
|| With-[My dog] ||
|| Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile ||
|| [OoC-] ||

Lady Illusia

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageLillian&Sela

Packing her toddler into her carseat, Lillian managed to get out of her driveway and onto the street before her car stalled. What an annoyance! She was already running late for work, now this?! Telling Sela to stay in the car, the blonde unbuckled herself and stepped out of her car. Popping the hood, she looked down at the engine with a puzzled look. She knew absolutely nothing about cars, she came from the high end of Manhattan. This was an area that just confused the hell out of her! She could go in and ask Sinclair for help, they were just outside her house, but he was busy with the house. If only she knew someone else that was actually good with cars! She needed more male friends in her life. Well, that would make Ty- Oh who cares! Friends were friends despite their damn gender. Besides, the man didn’t care about her anymore. Sighing heavily, the blonde ran a hand along her face, managing to get a streak of grease along her face after having placed her hands on the engine to stupidly try and figure out the problem. Of course, she didn’t notice the streak that ran over her nose and across her right cheek, under the cut that was still noticeable despite her makeup.

“What am I gonna do…?” she mumbled to herself as she heard the door of her car open. “Mommy?” Sela questioned as she had managed to get herself out of her carseat and come up beside the hood. The only reason Lillian bothered with those dumb things was because it was required by law and she wanted to keep her daughter safe while driving, but the smart toddler already knew how to finagle her way out of them. “Sela, I told you to stay in the car,” she sighed heavily. The toddler’s expression dropped, noticing that her mommy seemed upset with her. “Sorry mommy…” she mumbled softly as she dropped her head. Lillian pulled the girl close to her, hugging her from behind. “It’s alright baby, I just don’t want you getting hurt. But now we're stuck...”

GMassacre

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

GMassacre

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
-Stephen King ╼

Mishka had been walking (dragged) for at lest 10, maybe 15 minutes when he heard it. Yes the familiar sound of a car problem. His ears perked to the sound and he locked his knees and looked over his shoulder at the car that had stalled just 30-ish feet away from him. He looked back at G who was looking at him, a curious expression playing on her face, one ear standing up completely and the other flopped down, brown eyes large and tongue hanging out the side of her mouth. It caused him to smile a little and he looked back at the car, watching as the blond lady struggled to find out the problem. He stared maybe a moment to long before turning himself and walking completely her way, much to G's dismay, poor girl probably thought she was going back home. Once he got close enough to get a closer look at the cars interior he smiled lightly. He was pretty sure it was an intermittent stall and there where a few different causes for this. Such as a bad idle speed control system, low fuel pressure, loss of ignition, vacuum or EGR leaks, maybe a few other but he couldn't think of it on the top of his head. He hadn't worked on cars since high school and he sold his car to get the money to move out here, not that he had used it much in the past year. He shock that thought out of his mind and stopped on the sidewalk next to the open hood so he could eye at it. Without removing his eyes from the car he waved to blondie with his free hand. "Looks like you're stuck. I'm pretty sure I can figure this out, if that's okay with you of course." He said, prying hazel eyes of the car to meet hers.

User Image
But there was happiness.
& they did live.
-Stephen King ╼
|| 34 ||
|| Widowed ||
|| Still super tired ||
|| With-[My dog] ||
|| Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile ||
|| [OoC-Just an FYI I know bit on cars but I'm not A+ at it. Just don't expect extreme accuracy/realism.] ||

Lady Illusia

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageLillian&Sela

“Alright, if you’re gonna be outside the car, sit on the curb and stay out of the street,” Lillian told her daughter as she gently pushed her towards the sidewalk. Spinning on the ball of her feet, Sela did as she was told and jumped up onto the sidewalk from the street with a triumphant grin on her face. Lillian whipped around when she heard someone mention her plight. Blinking her garnet eyes in surprise at her luck, she chuckled softly, “Uh, yeah a bit.” Her eyes practically lit up when he said he’d take a look and see what her problem was. “Yes! Please, thank you,” she replied with a sigh of relief. How incredibly lucky that someone who, possibly, knew about cars was walking their dog and just happened by. Sela on the other hand, she was timid around strangers and just stood on the curb quietly observing and trying to make herself look even smaller than she already was. Even for a three year old she was tiny, not premature tiny, but certainly small. The childlike wolf in her was curious about the dog though, causing her to inch ever closer to get a better look at it. It’s fur was so fluffy! “You’d be a life saver if you could figure out what’s wrong. We’re supposed to be at work by now,” Lillian added as she motioned to her daughter. She didn’t want to have to miss another day of work! She had already missed three weeks and that was far too long for the independent blonde. “Do you live around here or…? Cause I don’t have tools or anything to fix a car,” she hesitated in asking, not wanting to make her seem like one of ‘those’ kinds of women that known nothing, but she really did know nothing. She was a former elitist! What do you expect?

OOC; Oh pfft! That's totally fine XD
                                                                  GMassacre

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

GMassacre

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
-Stephen King ╼

Mishka nodded when she said he could take a look and he held in a smile, not wanting to seem...odd. He was just a little happy to have something that would get his mind of life at the moment. He didn't know why he was so pissy today, he just felt off. He looked down at G and told her firmly to 'sit' she did and he dropped her leash and stepped on it to keep her from running off. Not like she would but he didn't want the mother to worry for her child. As he rolled up the sleeves of his jacket she told him he would be a life saver considering they where already late for work. He smiled and nodded. He looked down at the little blue haired girl flashing her one of his most charming smiles. "Don't you think you're a little young to be working full-time little lady?" He asked her before turning his attention back to the car, stepping off the dogs leash but G just grunted out a sound of disapproval and laid down, resting her muzzle on her paws. Mishka placed his hands on the front of the car above the grill, eyes staring at it as he tried to diagnose the exact problem. He stuck his hand in the car and felt around when he felt he had a good idea of the problem, humming quietly, his bottom lip caught between his teeth. The woman spoke again as he removed his hands from the car and closed the hood. "Yeah I live like 3 or 4 blocks down." He started and stared down the road thinking for a moment. "I have tools in the garage. I, uh, was a mechanic back in high school and I've kinda always had a thing for cars, anyways. I'm pretty sure whats wrong is you got a vacuum leak on the engine, one or two of your hoses are broken." He started to explain before looking back down the street to make sure there was no on coming traffic before he started to push the car backwards, he wasn't sure if she would understand him but he kept explaining what was going on in her car. "Vacuum leaks usually don’t have much effect at higher engine speeds because there’s enough airflow coming in through the throttle." He started looking up at her before focusing back on moving the car towards his garage. "But at idle or any slow speed, when airflow is restricted, any leakage downstream of the airflow sensor can disrupt the air or fuel mixture." He looked over his shoulder and whistled so that his dog would follow, which she did. He looked back at the blond woman. "I'm sorry I forgot, I'm going to have to replace the hose or hoses so I need to take this back to my place. I wont fu-" he hesitated eyes darting to the kid. "Uh, mess it up or do anything weird to it, I just... My spare parts for this thing are their and I may need to get under which I cant do here." He would rub the back of his neck but he was gaining some pretty good momentum and would rather not stop but he did and looked back at the girl. "Hey, could you let the kid steer so I don't crash into something, you can help me push?" He asked cocking his head to the side and ran a hand through his hair. He didn't know why he didn't ask in the first place, it would make it easier to do and the whole process would go faster but his mind had simply blanked as he blobbed on about what was up under her hood. He mentally slapped himself.

User Image
But there was happiness.
& they did live.
-Stephen King ╼
|| 34 ||
|| Widowed ||
|| Still super tired ||
|| With-[My dog] ||
|| Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile ||
|| [OoC-] ||

Lady Illusia

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageLillian&Sela

When she was addressed by the stranger, Sela quickly hid her face in her shirt, as if that would make her invisible. New things and people bothered her, until she got to know them. She had even been that way with her own daddy, having never known him until about a month ago. Lillian merely gave an endearing smile, knowing that Sela wouldn’t take well to being talked to by strangers. Her attention quickly diverted to the man in question as he began speaking. Everything he said went right over her head, but she nodded along as if she understood. Thankfully, he lived in the neighborhood! Smiling brightly, her nose wrinkling just a little as it always did, she nodded in agreement. “Sure! That would be wonderful. Sela, get back in your seat,” she told the toddler, motioning back to the car. At her mother’s words, Sela dropped her shirt and quickly scurried to the car where she climbed into her car seat and closed the door. “Oh, don’t even worry about that, I can push it myself,” she added casually, with a wave of her broken hand. She wouldn’t be able to pick it up because it was about five tons of machinery, but she could easily push it to his house with the four hundred pounds she could lift. She didn’t normally go around showing off her strength, but Sela was only three and had yet to actually be behind the wheel with either her or Ty. Yet. “Just get in.” Even dressed in a dress and heels, the demon wasn’t worried about getting a little dirty. She might have to make a quick wardrobe change before going into work, but that was no big deal. Dropping the hood, Lillian placed her hands against the bumper of her car and began pushing it with little to no effort, down the street in the direction he had been staring when she asked if he lived nearby. All he had to do was steer the car.

[EXIT]

ooc; Oh! Since it's his house, maybe you should post first? Unless you don't mind
                                                                  GMassacre

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

GMassacre

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
-Stephen King ╼

Mishka stepped aside when she said she would push it herself, giving her an odd look. He opened his mouth to protest but quickly closed it when she did indeed start pushing it on her own. His jaw tighten and something twisted in his gut and he felt an overwhelming sense of weakness. He forced himself lose when addressed and nodded, shaking off the hurt to his masculinity and opening the driver seat of her chair and siting down, G jumped into his lap and climbed into the passenger seat and he hoped she wouldn't mind. He turned around in the seat, his left hand on the steering wheel and his right hand resting on the shoulder of the passenger seat as he made sure they stayed straight and steady. He turned them into his dive way and removed his hand from the wheel and got out, G following him, jumping around his feet. She gave him an angry bark, disgruntled considering her walk was disrupted. "Not everything is about you princess." He muttered to her as he pulled his keys out of his pocket and opened the garage door, pushing it up until it locked into place. "Alright walk her in."
~Exits to Home~

User Image
But there was happiness.
& they did live.
-Stephen King ╼
|| 34 ||
|| Widowed ||
|| Still super tired ||
|| With-[My dog & two ladies] ||
|| Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile ||
|| [OoC-] ||

Lady Illusia

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:31 pm
User Image

User Image

I Will Treat the Sick to the Best of My Ability

Into Whatever House I Enter, I Will Go for the Benefit of the Sick

I Will Abstain from every Voluntary Act of Mischief and Corruption

What Ought Not be Spoken Abroad, I Will Not Divulge

I Hereby Vow to Do No Harm

User Image

Diamond called into work on her way home, letting her seat back a few inches and playing with her necklace with her free hand as she spoke. She was head of diagnostics at the hospital, unless they got a special case or a nonhuman patient then she wasn't necessarily needed. On that note, her patient from that morning had been checked out by a family member. So soon?! The man had a concussion! The doctor huffed, scratching her fingers through her bangs as she grumbled lowly. Was it Aubrey? She was there this morning. Deciding she would have to find out from the other female later, she ended her call and puffed out her chest in an exaggerated sigh. "I live at 1217." She informed, rolling up her window as they grew near. She was surprised he lived in the same neighborhood, though that made it a lot easier for the both of them right now. She wiggled around and sat up to look out of the window, her lips pulled to one side as she looked up at her home. She was going to slap shipping labels on those boxes and get them out of her house once and for all. "Thanks for everything. You usually this nice to women you come across?" She asked as she extended her thanks, folding her hands together and tucking the fists between her legs. For all she knew he was dying to get away from her, heh~

User Image
End Shift/Driving
1217 Pasadena Housing
Qualified Medical Doctor* 31 years old* So Single
Loves Children
Currency is: $1000

Ooc: These little typos I've been making are bugging the heck outta me. Sorry :-/

GMassacre

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

GMassacre

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:56 pm
User Image

whiters4

"He wasn't bitter.
He was sad, though.
But it was a hopeful kind of sad.
The kind that just takes time..."
User Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
|| Bartender at Neon Lights || 34 || Single ||
|| Attire/+ || Interested in-[N/A] ||
|| With-[Dia] || Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile || [OoC-] ||

Mishka heard her get all grumpy over the phone and he could almost see her fiddly with her bangs and pout out of his peripheral vision but he made sure to keep his eyes on the road. He wanted to know what was going on, was it her ex, was it work? He settled on not prying any further into her personal business and keep to himself. She told him her address and he nodded, making sure to scan the numbers of the homes and make sure he wouldn't pull into the wrong one. He could hear her shuffle around and he wondered what had her so antsy. Was it him, he was hoping he wasn't making her uncomfortable or anything. "Yeah, sure, anytime." He told her before she asked him something and he looked over her for a moment smiling. "Yes~." He told her in an almost sing-song tone before turning his attention back to the road. "Speaking of my never ending kindness, would you like me to make you dinner. Some pasta should sober you up nice." He started, eyes darting over to her before back the road. He licked his lips, swallowed and spoke again. "Only if you want me over, if you rather be alone I get it, I don't live to far from your place so walking home will be no problem but if you don't want to be alone, or just generally want me around ill gladly say." He explained. He hadn't had normal just for sex human interaction (that lasted longer than hour or two) in two years so seeing a chance to get it kinda made him desperate, though he would likely never admit it.
XFucked up
XInsecure
XNeurotic
XEmotional
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image

User Image

I Will Treat the Sick to the Best of My Ability

Into Whatever House I Enter, I Will Go for the Benefit of the Sick

I Will Abstain from every Voluntary Act of Mischief and Corruption

What Ought Not be Spoken Abroad, I Will Not Divulge

I Hereby Vow to Do No Harm

User Image

Diamond abruptly puffed her cheeks out in a pout, her amber eyes focused up on the Russian as he actually admitted to treating all women the same way. Didn't he remember he was supposed to tell her she was a special case? Flirting 101! Even if it was a lie, one she would obviously see through, just do it. Exhaling, her pout fell into a smile as she folded her arms under her bust and turned forward in her seat. "Ah! Here I was feeling all special because a man so graciously danced with me and took me home. Now I'm turning back to Cinderella, just as the clock strikes midnight!" This was not the Dmitri that found Anastasia. Amusement playing on all her features, she unbuckled her seat belt and pondered on getting her purse out of her trunk. It would survive a night in there, she was fine as long as she had her phone and her keys. As she turned to get out of her vehicle, she hesitated to look back at Mishka. "Oho~ Who could possibly turn that down? I adore pasta." She chimed quietly, then stopped to think. She swung her legs out the open door. "I've never liked being alone for long, besides, you said it's a waste of my breath to insist otherwise. Am I right?"

[exit to 1217 Pasadena]

User Image
End Shift/Driving
1217 Pasadena Housing
Qualified Medical Doctor* 31 years old* So Single
Loves Children
Currency is: $1000

Ooc:

GMassacre"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

GMassacre

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Mishka Dmitri Ivankov

|| Bartender at Neon Lights || 34 || Single ||
|| Attire/+ || Interested in-[N/A] ||
|| With-[Dia] || Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile || [OoC-] ||

"I am a lover without a lover.
I am lovely and lonely and I belong deeply to myself."

His smile grew a little when his answer got a pout. He knew he should have just amuse her with some crap lie to make her fuzzy inside but honestly it was much more fun this way. At lest it was for him. But truth was he tried to be kind and show respect to everyone, it was kinda just how he was, men and woman alike you don't know when someones having a s**t day and there's no reason to be rude. Plus, if you're kind there's a good chance of getting in someones pants. Still, despite his abundant and normally obvious flirtation he was a pretty okay guy he would like to think. "A guess you could still say you're pretty lucky." He told her, turning to her for a moment to meet her eye. "Nobodies tasted my amazing cooking in like almost two years." He told her with a sly smirk upon his lips, he turned back to the road. "Other then my dog of course but I don't think she counts." He explained around a chuckle. This was a lie she was less likely to catch, he had indeed cooked for people. Despite being stressed, depressed and suffering from post traumatic stress he was still a huge slut for affection post or pre-sex really, or with no intent at all. He had cooked for Roman and Roman's girlfriends. he had cooked breakfast or some of his one night stands and made all the meals for this one super hot dude who he was hanging with for like 2 days. It normally got him praise and cuddles and nap time together do to food comas. It was great honestly.

His eyes caught the numbers and he pulled himself from his thoughts and back into the present pulling the car into Dia's drive way. He cut the engine and unbuckled himself, opening his door and pushing himself out of the car.
[Exit to 1217 Pasadena]
"Its been said, 'Time heals all wounds.'
I do not agree. The wounds remain.
In time, the mind, protecting it's own sanity,
covers then with scar tissue and the pain lessons. But it's never gone."

whiters4

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:10 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧0
( ② мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▬▬ ILLIA TSUKIMI ▬▬
The sunset Witch

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lost. Illia was completely and utterly lost. She walked aimlessly through the grassy streets with no destination, cursing softly to herself. It all started that morning, Illia had received a phone call from her cousin, who seemed to be struck with fever. He had asked her to come help him, sending her an address for his home. She was successful in getting to Pasadena, but it was then that she realized that the address she received was wrong. Moreover, her phone had died just as she went to message her cousin. So, there she was, lost, alone and phoneless. Perfect. She had attempted to fly above and find a main road or a familiar sign somewhere, but the entire district was built so high up and tall that all she could see for miles were buildings. She groaned as she stopped in the shade, trying to think of a way out of this. Having no idea, she began to curse in a frustrated tone.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Company: Alone
Money: $1000
Outfit: X
OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:13 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, םєcємвєя ③0тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧③
( ② мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:16 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

As it turned out, Sahar wasn't able to find the beach, which was really sad considering it was right there. It seemed like every time he picked a road that would lead to it there was an unexpected turn or dead end. What horrid luck! Eventually, he gave up and since he wasn't too far from home he decided to head in that direction instead. It was quiet and a bit cold out seeing as the sun was setting, but the walk was pleasant and he had no wish to return home just yet.

So, Sahar found a nice patch of grass off the path on a hill and settled down to watch the sunset. All in all, it had been a pretty good day.

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: winding down <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out