Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Abrams Small Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:21 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Thirteen Years Old 10in Oak wood with Fox Fur core Grecian Half-Blood

Kalin snickered along with Milo as they both laughed at Wyatt's unfortunate incident and screaming before grinning deviously at the older man after whacking him with the spoon. However her soon yelped when he was snapped with a damp towel, more out of shock than actual pain (even though it had smarted just a bit!). Still in retaliation he merely just stuck his tongue out playfully before watching him run through the spices and the fridge adding odd bits and pieces before offering him to have a taste. Curious, the teen stuck his pinky into the mix (since it was usually the cleanest finger) and tasted it and felt his eyes widen in surprise while his jaw dropped and morphed into a gigantic grin. "This is amazing! You were definitely right about more nutmeg but I never would have thought to add lemon!" Kalin told Milo excitedly making a mental note to experiment with lemon juice in the future. He took a quick perusal of the crust to make sure it was sturdy before grabbing the bowl of filling and gently spooning it into the crust. Once that was done he grabbed another crust layer and placed it on top making the three small horizontal slits and lightly painting it with his butter and cinnamon sugar mix before he slid it into the hot and waiting oven. That done he turned back to the older man and grinned. "So now we've got about forty minutes before we have to check it, do you wanna start on the cookies?" he asked lightly bouncing on the balls of his feet.

Miss GryffindorK

Where do we go from here
Turn all the lights down now
Smiling from ear to ear (I’m feeling this)
Our breathing has got too loud (I’m feeling this)
Show me the bedroom floor (I’m feeling this)
Show me the bathroom mirror (I’m feeling this)
We’re taking this way too slow (I’m feeling this)
Take me away from here (I’m feeling this)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:42 am
User Image
User Image

яανєи¢ℓαω αℓυмиιυиємρℓσує∂ мυѕι¢ιαитαкєи ву ωуαтт αвяαмѕ

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

Milo laughed at Kalin's yelping, then stuck out his own tongue. He stepped out of the way for the younger boy to taste the peaches, grinning when he declared them lovely. "Mhm yes. Lemon juice does some magic in the mix. I don't know how, but it sweetens them. Just like adding salt to grapefruit." He nodded, remembering all the mornings his Grampa would have a salty grapefruit. He watched Kalin pour the mix into the pie crust, then he covered it, watching him prepare the pie, before he placed it in the oven. He asked about cookies, and Milo scoffed. "Do I? Do I want to start cookies.... hm... yes. Let's get everything all perfect for when the boys get home from work. What's the first step, chef?" He looked at the younger male, flipping to the recipe of the icebox cookies.

Yukina101

Leave my door open just a crack
'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting sheep?
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:37 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Thirteen Years Old 10in Oak wood with Fox Fur core Grecian Half-Blood

Kalin added another note to his growing list to see what salted grapefruit tasted like before he joined Milo in perusing the cookie recipes. Finding the one from before about chocolate pinwheel cookies he ran a finger gently down the page looking at all the ingredients he would need not just for the cookie base but for the chocolate swirl as well. He grabbed the cocoa powder, butter, and another couple of eggs seeing as the rest of the ingredients were already on the counter. "Umm...you can make the chocolate swirl while I make the cookie base?" he instructed/asked the older man with a nervous grin.

Miss GryffindorK

Where do we go from here
Turn all the lights down now
Smiling from ear to ear (I’m feeling this)
Our breathing has got too loud (I’m feeling this)
Show me the bedroom floor (I’m feeling this)
Show me the bathroom mirror (I’m feeling this)
We’re taking this way too slow (I’m feeling this)
Take me away from here (I’m feeling this)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Milo watched Kalin jot down some notes, then he nodded. He grinned when the younger male asked him to make the swirl, so the elder nodded. "Sure I can. It's all... swirly and delightful." He grabbed the cocoa and a bowl, before searching about for a tablespoon. He measured two tablespoons of butter, then two of milk, before warming it with his wand, rather than bothering with the microwave. once it was melted, he added six tablespoons of cocoa, then stirred until it was a squishy dough. "The swirl is all done! Need any help on your end?" He grinned, moving to watch Kalin's half of the cooking.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:08 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

↷Graduate of Salem Witches Institute ↶American Half-Blood

Wyatt had been planning this moment for weeks now and even after all the planning he still felt off kilter. When Kalin and Thane had returned for the winter holidays he had of course told the two teens what he wanted to do and had been hit with varying responses of acceptance. His brother had of course been completely ecstatic and went into a cooking frenzy wanting everything to be perfectly romantic before he put his foot down. He wanted it to be a nice surprise and didn't want Milo to suspect anything out of the ordinary. Plus, he really like their tradition of American style comfort foods for Christmas Eve and Christmas day and didn't really want to give it up for English foods. As much as he had grown accustomed to shepherd's pie and fish and chips, he still missed ribs chili. Thane had been the real surprise, he had been sure the brooding Scot would have thrown a hissy fit about the other man permanently living with them or maybe even a few well thought out barbs about their sex life. Instead he had only nodded and even told him good luck before he barricaded himself in his bedroom. He had wanted to talk to the teen about it but he was already so nervous about the proposal he kept putting it off. First thing after he would talk to him and figure everything out. Until then, he just had to keep from throwing up everything he had eaten for lunch. Wyatt had closed down the shop early for the holidays and refused to open up until the day after Boxing Day. He had to give the Brits some credit, Boxing Day was truly a gift within itself. The tall man took a few steadying breaths and accidentally breathed in the heavy aroma of homemade chili, still warm cornbread, and some type of sugary confection. He made have kept his brother from throwing an engagement party but he couldn't stop the boy from baking. He was sure Merlin himself couldn't keep that away from him. Wyatt paced around the living room as he waited for his boyfriend to emerge. The sooner he could get this over with, the sooner the two of them could "celebrate" on their own.
Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Old, but I'm not that old
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie

Young, but I'm not that bold
Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:18 am
User Image
User Image

Milo had been out with his cousins all morning for a "day out" as he had called it. In fact, he'd gone to a jewelry store and dropped all of his money on a shiny new ring. He had decided it was time to get extra serious with Wyatt, and the next step was a proposal, meaning he had to have a ring. Once he'd gotten home, Milo had cleaned a bit, then played his guitar for a while, nerves causing him to miss notes quite often. Of course, he eventually gave up, and started searching for things to do that would distract him from the little box in his pocket. He had to stop thinking about it before he spilled the beans! Wyatt had come home early, which normally was a delightful tidbit of news, but today just made it harder to hide a secret. It's like he knew, the stinker! After a while, Kalin had started dinner, which gave Milo an excuse to linger around the teen, and smell the delightfully weird American food.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:34 pm

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt started a bit when Kalin announced that would be a few more minutes which was basically his cue to get the ball rolling after the teen shoo'd Milo out of the kitchen. He anxiously straightened his shirt feeling uncomfortable and dressy in a button down and tight jeans when usually he'd just be in a hoodie and possibly pajama bottoms. The holidays were meant to be enjoyed in comfort after all. "Uh, Milo, can I talk to you for a minute?" the man called out to his boyfriend.
Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:44 pm
User Image
User Image

When Kalin shooed him out of the kitchen, Milo walked into the living room, curious about what the teen was cooking, since he could no longer watch. He scratched at his neck and let out a yawn, then pet Kerrin on the head. After a few minutes of cooing, Milo heard his name being called. He turned and walked over to Wyatt, panicking a bit. What if he got a bill from the jeweler? What if he needed to borrow money or something?! What if he just knew?!?! Milo swallowed a lump in his throat, a noticeable case of nerves over him. Of course, the man had never been a good secret keeper, and this was his first test of hiding something from Wyatt, so the older male probably knew something was different. "What's the matter, Wy? I'm here to talk!" He put on a smile, reaching back to scratch his neck. Hopefully it was something entirely unrelated. That'd be nice.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:06 pm

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt smiled as Milo came over feeling even more overdressed looking over the other in his puny and admittedly funny t-shirt and jeans but then noticed his nervous pallor. Did he know? Did Kalin accidentally tell him or let something slip? He swore his brother couldn't keep a secret to save his skin! He was the absolute worse partner to commit pranks and crime with. "Nothing's the matter, I just have something I need to get off my chest." The American took a few deep breaths and resisted the urge to fiddle with the ring inside of his pocket. He had used a good chunk of his savings and some of his overtime to pay for the piece of jewelry but when he had seen it in the window of the store he knew he had to get it for Milo. It was this odd knot that reminded him of a four leaf clover and the ring and stones weren't overly girly or over masculine but a nice neutral balance and he could practically envision it on the other man's thin fingers. That is of course, if he could freaking ask him the damn question. "The thing is that, um, we've known each other for almost a year now but I feel like I've known you for so much longer. Like you were this imaginary friend I always had that suddenly decided to show himself...which sounds insanely stupid now that I've said that out loud, sorry." Goddammit he was flaying himself alive! He made and rehearsed a speech just for this very reason, get it together man! "What I'm ultimately trying to say is that I love you like no one else I've ever loved before or will ever love after. Or won't because you're sorta it for me. Which actually leads up to this," Wyatt went down on his knee (his good one) with a slight grimace since the cold always made his joints ached but if he was proposing he'd do it right. He then reached into his pocket and took out the small crystalline ring box and popped it open to show the ring. "Milo Jeptha Wakefield, will you marry me?" he asked with a nervous smile.
Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Milo blinked when Wyatt started out saying he needed to get something off his chest. Isn't that how all the romantic movies portrayed a break up talk?! Oh god, Wyatt couldn't be having a break up talk!! As the blue eyed male continued, he mentioned how lovey he felt, and that meant..... Milo's eyes grew wide, and he now had the trouble of hiding a grin. Wyatt sounded nervous as hell, which was understandable, since Milo would be too, and had been, until this started. Sure enough, the taller male knelt down, and Milo used his fingers to cover his smile. The ring was so freaking pretty! Agh! How did Wyatt know exactly how to make the world better. Milo sank to his own knees and kissed Wyatt, then grinned. "Wyatt Alexander Abrams.... I thought we were close, but I didn't expect mind-reader status. You make my heart do the thing where butterflies attack, and you make it hard to speak, because you are so wonderful and amazing and perfect... and yes, I will gladly marry you, but only if you'll marry me." He grinned as he held out an rust-orange glass box, before he fell over laughing, his head landing on Wyatt's chest as he laughed, his sides actually hurting. When he was able to regain composure, he opened the little box, showing the black and blue ring inside.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:26 pm

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt wasn't sure he could have taken another second of silence from Milo so when he suddenly dropped onto his own knees and gave him a kiss he thought he his proposal had been accepted and he grinned brightly. Then he heard the blue eyed singer began his own tiny speech and a surprised laugh jumped out of him at the sight of the box and question. Maybe that saying "Great minds think alike" really did have some merit to it. He was going to say so when he was then covered in a hundred and something pounds of a happy laughing male. Surprised, he let out an "oof!" as he fell backwards, thankfully not on his injury, and unconsciously held the shorter man closer to his body as they fell back. Wyatt shook his head in amusement as his newly named fiance laughed uproariously before offering the box and showing the blue ring inside. He didn't want his mouth to fall open or flail or anything chick-flic-y but he couldn't stop his eyes from widening or his mouth from forming a small "o." Even though he did secretly give Milo a small pay for helping out in the store he knew the other man didn't have a lot of money just laying around. So for him to have gone out and got a ring that nice...he sat up and pressed a lingering kiss on his lips. "I love it, and you, and of course I'll marry you." he told the musician with a grin. "Did he say yes?!" Kalin called out from the kitchen causing Wyatt to roll his eyes. Before he could answer heavy footsteps came down the stairs and Thane peered down to see Wyatt and Milo still on the stairs and gave an exaggerated cry. "Goddammit! Just because you guys can shag anywhere doesn't mean you should!" Before the Scottish teen could blink a random shoe was being thrown his way by a more amused than irate Wyatt. "Language!" he admonished the boy.
Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:43 pm
User Image
User Image

яανєи¢ℓαω αℓυмиιυиємρℓσує∂ мυѕι¢ιαиєиgαgє∂ тσ ωуαтт αвяαмѕ

Milo beamed happily when Wyatt agreed and accepted, then he turned around after hearing Kalin's voice. "Yes he did, Kalin! And so did the other one!" He grinned, then looked over at Thane, before laughing happily. Milo yelped and ducked as a shoe went flying, watching it fly toward Thane. Milo sat up, then stood, offering his hands for Wyatt to stand as well. It was so weird to think he was engaged now, taken by the glorious man that sat before him. Milo sneaked the ring onto Wyatt's finger, feeling that it belonged there. It worked well for the male, or so thought Milo. Now that all the excitement had happened, the copper-eyed man was hungry, and the smell coming from the kitchen didn't help. He kissed Wyatt again, positively overwhelmed with excitement.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:52 pm

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt shook his head with amusement as Kalin whooped and came eagerly out of the kitchen with a cake in his hands grinning at his brother sheepishly but not really. "That's great! I knew you guys couldn't say no to each other so, I baked a little something to celebrate!" If "little" meant a three layer white chocolate sponge with chocolate pudding ganache, then sure, it was practically tiny. The older Abrams merely shook his head again, more out of amused exasperation than actual annoyance. Thane, having managed to deftly avoid the flying shoe was staring at the cake with wide eyes and nearly visible drool coming out of the sides of his mouth. He was about to swipe a finger of the icing when Kalin moved it away sending a quick glare at the other boy. "It's for after dinner! Which is ready by the way!" the teen said suddenly remembering and going back into the warm kitchen to put up the cake. The Scottish teen mumbled about how he could do what he wanted but also went to wash his hands when his friend yelled at him to do so, even while he cried out that the other boy wasn't his mother. Wyatt just sighed knowing that he and Milo couldn't stay on the floor for much longer, mainly because he wanted to eat the chili and that Milo would very much want the cake. So he rolled and climbed up with the help of the couch before using both his hands to pull the blue eyed musician up with a grin and a kiss steadily ignoring Thane's cry of "Not by the food!" "I feel like I should have included some sort of caution label about those two when we started dating. Oh wait I did." he added cheekily.
Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:08 pm
User Image
User Image

яανєи¢ℓαω αℓυмиιυиємρℓσує∂ мυѕι¢ιαиєиgαgє∂ тσ ωуαтт αвяαмѕ

Milo watched Kalin walk into the living room with a giant, glorious cake. Copper eyes went wide, sparkling as he stared at the cake. "You made that for us? It's so lovely, Kalin! Thank you!" How the kid managed to find time to bake and decorate a cake on top of making dinner, Milo would probably never know. Then again, Kalin had a great ability to multitask, which was something Milo had never figured out. Kalin announced dinner as ready, so the adults wiggled up off the floor. Thane cried something about not being by the food, and Wyatt mentioned caution labeling the kids, which made Milo chuckle. "For as much chaos as you believe them to cause, those two are perfect angels compared to me and my cousins. Hell, there were times Nan had to put each of us in a corner. It took near every room in the house, but she did it. Not to mention, I love those little stinkers. It's nice having brothers." He offered a smile, then kissed Wyatt swiftly before leading his now-fiancé to the kitchen for dinner.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:30 pm
User Image
User Image

¤¸¸.•´¯`•¸¸.•..𝑀𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝒶𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒲𝓎𝒶𝓉𝓉 𝒜𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓈..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤

Yᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs
Iғ ᴛᴇɴ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs
Lɪᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀs I ғᴇʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴅ ғɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɪʀ
Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴅʀᴏᴘs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
Yᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴍᴇ ʀᴜᴅᴇ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴇ

Milo was at his little keyboard in the living room, a pen in hand and a look of intense concentration on his face. He was busy writing music, and had been, ever since he'd found employment as a musician. His paper had little doodles of fireflies on it, in perfect concordance with the lyrics he was writing. He hummed the tune, then played a bit on the keyboard, before shaking his head and writing a few different notes. This was both the most fun, and the most stressful job he'd ever held. Copper eyes danced under the lights as the man thought about words, before sighing and shaking his head.

Yukina101

'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɢs
Fʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜɢs
As ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
A ғᴏxᴛʀᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ
A sᴏᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴘ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴅ
Tʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴄᴏ ʙᴀʟʟ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash