Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
A Prophecy Long Lost - Age's End (RoyalxDragon) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:49 pm
User Image

Michael Schroeder
        On the ground I lay
        Motionless in pain
        I can see my life flashing before my eyes
        Did I fall asleep?
        Is this all a dream
        Wake me up, I'm living a nightmare

While the girl was searching for the kit, he removed his jacket and shirt and was already working on cleaning out the wounds when she back. His skin was far from perfect, it was covered in dozens upon dozens of little white scars, some small like the knife wounds, while others were larger and more ragged, such as where he had been sliced by claws and bitten. Hunter, like Demons were more durable than humans, and they healed faster too, though it would still be days before these wounds were gone, it was better than weeks. His skin may not have been perfect, but his body was in peek physical condition due to constant demon attacks, the muscles weren't huge but well defined and strong.

He winced and jumped back when the girl began to clean out one of the wounds, and looked at her like she was crazy. "I can do it myself!" He exclaims, and then adds. "Stop hiding your face like a criminal, I know it's you under there demon girl." Mike says, though he doesn't say it with nearly as much venom as he normally would have. Maybe it was because she had helped him fight? Or...he didn't know. But he wasn't going to let a demon touch his wounds, he didn't want to find out if she could cast a spell to rot him from the inside out or something like that.

On this bed I lay
Losing everything
I can see my life passing me by
Was it all too much
Or just not enough
I will not die (I will not die)
I will survive

ARoyalWitch

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:04 pm
Alice Leland
User Image
"Fine. I'm just trying to help. I'm honestly not going to hurt you. If I even wanted to, and I don't, I would have done it earlier." She snapped as she let go. She pulled off her scarf and undid her coat. She set them on a nearby chair. She was now in in her long sleeved black shirt and leggings.

She crossed her arms under her chest and stood off a bit. Alice had to admit he was pretty nicely built. Very easy on the eyes. She pursed her lips and looked at him, watching him take care of his own wounds. There hadn't been as much venom in his voice but there had still been some heat there. She itched to help him. She didn't know much healing magic, the demon magic didn't skew that way, at least for her. She did, however, know how to take care of wounds. That she was very knowledgeable about. She just stared at him, wondering what was going to happen now.

DragonSlayer Arcos

Royal Magick

Mega Mage

7,650 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:19 pm
User Image

Michael Schroeder
        On the ground I lay
        Motionless in pain
        Did I fall asleep?
        Is this all a dream

Mike winced as she spat back her response, but he didn't respond in kind. He instead devoted his attention to the cleaning of his wounds. His shoulder one was simple and would be easy to mend, but his stomach wound was more serious. The knife hadn't hit any organs, but luck or fate he didn't know, instead it had lodged itself in his oblique muscles, painful and still serious, but not lethal so long as he closed the wound. He finished cleaning the wounds with disinfectant then grabbed a sterile needle out of the kit with sterile thread and worked to stitch his wounds closed. He had a high tolerance for pain, but it always unnerved him to sew himself up.

As he worked he looked at the girl and then glanced away, she was a good looking woman, he wouldn't deny that. "Why did you help me? You could have, and probably should have run away." Mike says, then grunts when the needle sticks him a little deeper then skin level.

On this bed I lay
Losing everything
Was it all too much
Or just not enough
I will survive

ARoyalWitch

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:39 pm
Alice Leland
User Image

"Could have. Should have. I didn't though. I couldn't." She shrugged and bit down on her lower lip again as she chewed on the answer. "You stepped in to help me. I couldn't let you fight my fight. At least not alone. I-" Her voice trailed off and she sighed hard. "I just couldn't do that."

She watched him sew himself up and she felt her stomach churn a bit. She hugged herself a bit harder. Her face was twisted in mid-wince. She wanted to offer help,but she was sure he'd turn her down if she tried. Instead she watched him with a pained expression, wanting to help.

DragonSlayer Arcos

Royal Magick

Mega Mage

7,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:57 pm
User Image

Michael Schroeder
        On the ground I lay
        Motionless in pain
        Did I fall asleep?
        Is this all a dream

Mike finished with his shoulder and moved on to his stomach, working quickly and with practiced ease. He looked at the woman again, lifting his eyebrow. "So what, you felt like you had to rescue me?" Mike asks, then returns his attention to the sewing. He was grateful she had helped him, he was. But he wasn't going to admit it. It only took a few minutes to finish stitching his stomach, he then tied off the string and threw the needle and thread in the garbage near him. After that he grabbed a couple gauze pads, some medical tape, and antibiotic goo and applied those as well. All finished, he threw away the wrappers and closed the kit.

He then turned his attention to the girl and studied her for a few moments. "What's you name? And also, how did you come into your element without going through the ceremony? It shouldn't be possible." Mike asks, then reaches over to the fridge and grabs a water. Hesitating he grabs a second one and tosses it to the girl.

On this bed I lay
Losing everything
Was it all too much
Or just not enough
I will survive

ARoyalWitch

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:19 pm
Alice Leland
User Image

She couldn't keep her eyes off his hands. She had to marvel at his pain tolerance. Most people would have probably already fainted dead away. Alice thought on his words as he spoke. "Rescue you? I don't think you needed rescuing. Help maybe, but yes. I felt like I had to help you. You stuck your neck out for me. It would have been cowardly to run away while you fought my battle for me." She tapped her fingers against her arms as she stood there.

She offered him a wan smile, more weary than warm. "I'm Alice. Alice Leland and I've been told a lot of things are impossible. Yet, here I am." She waved her arms wide before hugging them to her body again. "It was something my father did. It was like a ceremony. I had no idea, I never thought to ask. He didn't want me around other Hunters. He was afraid...afraid they would be able to tell what I was."

She had spent a good portion of her life thinking he had done it because he was afraid that everyone had known what he had done, that he had sired a half-breed. As soon as she was left on her own she understood better. He was trying to protect her. She cleared her throat. What's your name?"

DragonSlayer Arcos

Royal Magick

Mega Mage

7,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:19 pm
User Image

Michael Schroeder
        On the ground I lay
        Motionless in pain
        Did I fall asleep?
        Is this all a dream

Her explanation leaves him with more questions than answers, but he decides to keep them to himself for now. He wasn't in the mood for anything, but when she asked what his name was, he considered not answering. "Michael Schroeder." Mike responds, he then looks down at himself and grimaces, "I'm going to go change, I'll be back in a few minutes." Mike says and walks past her, grabbing his blood soaked shirt and jacket on his way and heads down the hall. He entered his room and shut the door behind him, then tossed his clothes to the hamper and closed his eyes. For a couple minutes he didn't move, but then he opened his eyes and went to the closet, there he took of his blood soaked pants and tossed them away then put on some sweats and left the closet. He never wore a shirt around the apartment, and he wasn't going to start now just because a girl was hanging around. He then left the bedroom and returned to the kitchen.

"Look, I....I am sorry for calling you filth. Hunters are raised to believe Demons are evil. And you aren't completely demon either, so..." Mike trailed off, he wasn't used to apologizing or saying thanks, "But thanks for the help." He finishes, then scrubs his face with his hands. "Are you hungry or anything? I mean you do eat normal food right?" He had meant for the last bit to sound like a joke but it sounded more like an insult, which he didn't know how to fix so he left it out there.

On this bed I lay
Losing everything
Was it all too much
Or just not enough
I will survive

ARoyalWitch

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:11 am
Alice Leland
User Image

"Michael..." She let his name roll off her tongue. She rubbed her aching eyes as he went to go get changed. This was certainly not how she had thought her night would end up. Though it was better than she had expected all things considered. She at least was thankful that they were now on better terms. At least there would be no more fighting tonight.

He came back in just sweats and she did her best not to stare. Well, stare too much. The stitches in his skin drew her eyes but then they were wont to follow the lines of his body. She looked him in the eye as he apologized. Seemed the night was going to be full of surprises.

Her eyebrows raised up and she blinked for a minute. "I understand, I do. I was raised like that too. It's a hard instinct to overcome." Why did she have to be socially awkward now? She wanted to bang her head against the wall."Thank you. For saving me and bringing me here. I just-She struggled with the words until she jerked her shoulders in some approximation of a shrug."Thank you. And some food would be wonderful. Would you like help? She figured it'd be safe to just move on rather than keep flailing around awkwardly trying to word complex emotions into simple sentences. She wasn't used to holding conversations. Best she start practicing, she guessed.

DragonSlayer Arcos

Royal Magick

Mega Mage

7,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:15 pm
User Image

Michael Schroeder
        On the ground I lay
        Motionless in pain
        Did I fall asleep?
        Is this all a dream

"There's no need to, leftovers are in the fridge." Mike says and goes over to the fridge and opens it, taking out a various supply of food. He noticed that Alice couldn't stop looking at him and he half smirked when his face was hidden from her in the fridge. After taking out several things Mike, looks at Alice. "Eat whatever." And then he grabs a couple items, puts them on a plate he takes out of a cabinet and puts it in the microwave.
"If you choose to stay here tonight, I will warn you my roommate is also a Hunter. He is busy right now if the sock on his door is anything to judge by, but he won't be forever." Mike says, his face away from Alice, watching the food rotate in the microwave.

He didn't know if he wanted Alice to stay longer than she had too, he didn't trust her, but he didn't like the idea of sending her out late at night when Hunters would be prowling the area, which he couldn't understand that feeling of protectiveness.

On this bed I lay
Losing everything
Was it all too much
Or just not enough
I will survive

ARoyalWitch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:08 pm
Alice Leland
User Image

She was still all sorts of different shades of red and pink, and she felt the heat climb to her ears at one point. After a minute or two of fighting with it, she managed to get her face back to normal as soon as he began to go through the contents of the fridge. "Thanks." She rubbed her arms as she waited for him to start to heat up his leftovers before she found a couple things that looked good to her.

She kept her focus on putting the contents of the tupperware onto the plate as he heard him explained about his roommate. She was torn. She didn't exactly want to brave the night alone again, not after what happened, but she didn't want to stay past her welcome. She chewed on her lip for a moment as she thought. " I don't want to cause any trouble for you." That was the last thing she wanted after he went through all of this to help her. After a moment of silence she spoke again. "I'll leave as soon as I'm done. I don't want to burden you or give you any problems because I'm here."

She had to admit she wasn't fond of leaving, but there wasn't any other option. She doubt his roommate would overlook the fact she wasn't exactly human. No, it'd be better if she left. Hopefully the other Hunters outside were well and truly gone and she could go home in peace.

DragonSlayer Arcos

Royal Magick

Mega Mage

7,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:19 pm
User Image

Michael Schroeder
        On the ground I lay
        Motionless in pain
        Did I fall asleep?
        Is this all a dream

The food was done, so Mike took it out and began to get his grub on without forks or the such. The luxury of living with another dude. "I doubt it will prove troublesome for me, Erik is a ho. He doesn't care if your human, Hunter, or demon so long as he as...you get the idea." Mike says grimacing, "He hasn't left the apartment in two days." Mike says, coughing to hide the embarrassed look on his face. He shook his head and looked at Alice. "So stay if you want. It is your choice." At that, there was a loud crash like breaking wood and other rather loud noises coming down the hallway. Mike's face turned instantly red and he coughed again, "So hurry up and heat up your food so we can go to the other side of the apartment." Mike says, cramming more food into his mouth.

"So your dad trained you in fighting and use in your element? What about the magic?" Mike asked, trying to play it as indifference, though he was still slightly irked that she had an element.

On this bed I lay
Losing everything
Was it all too much
Or just not enough
I will survive

ARoyalWitch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:33 pm
Alice Leland
User Image

She snorted when he said his roommate was a ho. She put the food in the microwave and turned around to face him. "I mean, if you don't mind, I would prefer to stay here, at least until tomorrow morning. Then I'll be out of your hair."

The micowave chimed as her food finished taking it's turn being nuked and she grabbed her plate, careful not to burn her fingers and was ready to follow. "My dad taught me as much as he dared. The magic I learned from trial and error on my own. My dad couldn't teach me and I never knew my mother. Hard to find someone to teach you when they all want to kill you on sight." She shrugged. "So you can imagine how that went."

DragonSlayer Arcos

Royal Magick

Mega Mage

7,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:58 pm
User Image

Michael Schroeder
        On the ground I lay
        Motionless in pain
        Did I fall asleep?
        Is this all a dream

Mike nodded and let them through the apartment, heading in the opposite direction of the living quarters, and into the den. Mike sat down on a cushy leather couch and stuffed more food into his mouth while he thought about some things on his mind, not giving any indication on what he was thinking about. "What's it like to have an element?" Mike asks quietly, then finishes his food and puts the plate on the table in front of him. He doesn't look at Alice or anything except for his plate, his hands are clenched though. However, noises could still be heard this far away from the source, and Mike grunts. "Imagine living with that year round. I would kick him out if he wasn't one of the best guys on the planet, and I couldn't afford to live on my own, this place is all his.." Mike says, then reaches forward and grabs a tv remote, one of many that look just like it. Mike clicks a button and a moment later a very large plasma screen descends from the ceiling and turns on. A woman is on the screen giving a new report.

"The city is in unrest as news of multiple missing persons have been filled. Reports began coming in early this afternoon, prompting police to begin searching the surrounding areas. The residences of these missing people were also thoroughly searched, but no traces of struggles or fights were found. It almost appears as if the missing just got up and left without notice. Reports are even now coming in to the city police department. There are numerous search parties underway, and police urges everyone to remain indoors, to lock all doors and windows, and remain by a phone. If anyone has any useful information regarding the missing person's please do not hesitate to call the central police department." The woman says, then the news cuts to some other nonsense.

Mike mutes the tv and looks at Alice. "Any ideas on whats up? Anyone you could think of that would know anything?" Mike asks, his suspicions on the source to be demons searching for someone or something.

On this bed I lay
Losing everything
Was it all too much
Or just not enough
I will survive

ARoyalWitch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:21 pm
Alice Leland
User Image

She took a bite of food and swallowed when he asked that. Didn't he know? He was a Hunter after all. She felt a bit awkward and didn't want to ask in case she touched on something sore. She rolled her shoulders. "Not too different from having magic, I suppose. It's like it's not there until I need it, then it's like this buzz, this electric feeling that goes through my body and it feels like I am lightning. It's weird."

She took another bite as she heard the noises. Suddenly the red was back on her cheeks and she looked at her plate again. She coughed as she put her plate down and rubbed the back of her head. "My neighbors are like that sometime. I can't imagine living with it all the time. I'm sorry."

The news report managed to offer some relief from talking about the source of the noises. She leaned forward and watched, a dark feeling working itself into the pit of her stomach. "I have no idea what's going on. Though I do have someone I know. He's a, well, information broker of sorts. He's weird, but he tends to know things. I go to him sometimes when I need to know what's going on with demons and Hunters. He might know something."

Gino might know something, but she had no idea what. The whole thing made her skin crawl. Something bad was going down and she had the sneaking suspicion that she might get pulled into it.

DragonSlayer Arcos

Royal Magick

Mega Mage

7,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:31 pm
User Image

Michael Schroeder
        On the ground I lay
        Motionless in pain
        Did I fall asleep?
        Is this all a dream

Mike nods at her explanation, it made sense. "Sounds interesting." Mike then shrugs, he can tell she was taken aback by the strange question, so he said simply. "I don't have one." Then he laughs at her embarrassment, "Well it provides entertainment unless you're trying to sleep." Then red seeps into his face again and he stutters out "I-I mean its...its not...I don't.." He didn't know where he was going with that so he shuts his mouths and bites his tongue to stop himself from continuing.

His ears pricked up at the mention of her knowing someone that could help with information. Possibly. "Would it be dangerous to pay your friend a visit? I don't think the police are equipped to handle this stuff, my instincts tell me its something to do with Hunters or Demons." Mike states.

On this bed I lay
Losing everything
Was it all too much
Or just not enough
I will survive

ARoyalWitch

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items