Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Power... or immortality? [geoul eissneun yeoja/Ryu 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:45 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC -

Ren Michaels
Ren snorted. "That won't happen again. If my uncle or father attempt to use you in that way, I'll make certain they pay dearly for it," he said in a low voice. He glanced away from her, restraining himself from telling her all he wanted from her was to help... or if it was possible... to give him back his lost limbs though he knew that was impossible when he had the cybernetics put into his nerves and tissue.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:47 pm
"I hope, i hope their some way for me to repay you for doing this for me." she said and turned around and walked up to him. slipping her arms around him as she buried her head against the skin of his chest. she blushed as she felt the egg press against the edge of her stomach almost as if it was trying to comfort the both of them
Kaosjuin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:38 am
geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC -

Ren Michaels
Ren chuckled, lightly rubbing her shoulders and the nape of her neck. "For now, all you have to do is get in the bath and smile... that's enough for me," he said with a slight smile. He felt more relaxed around her, as he had once been before the accident.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:28 pm
Yuuko smiled as she nodded her head, and brushed her hand against the skin of his arm. "I know, you have been through an accident, and a lot of trauma." she said as she watched him, her eyes gentle as she looked at him
Kaosujin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:23 am
geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC -

Ren Michaels
Ren cocked his head slightly. "It was someone else's fault, but it still cost me dearly... both arms just above the elbow, one leg at the hip... other leg at mid thigh... and my right eye," he said quietly. He trailed his fingers through the hot, bubbly water, glancing away. "I'll give you privacy to get into the bath. If you need any help of any kind, whether it's to wash your hair or your back, I'm willing to help," he said quietly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:14 pm
Yuuko mouth opened in soft surprise and sighed as she nodded her head, her hand reaching up and trailing the feathers on her wings for a moment. "If you wouldn't mind sir, can you help me with my feathers." she asked as she walked over to the tub and gently lowered herself into the hot water and closed her eyes allowing the bubbles to go around her chest
Kaosujin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:06 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC -

Ren Michaels
Ren shifted his weight carefully and lightly held her wings out of the water as she settled into it. He sighed softly, frowningas he turned away. It was odd how people assumed things would always remain the same in life, even with the advances in medicine, technology, and cybernetics. "Two years," he muttered just barely loud enough to be heard.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:11 pm
"Two years, since that had happened." she said and sighed as she rolled her eyes for a moment and smiled as she looked down for a moment and sighed as she looked at him. "seems things are going to have some problems at the moment." Yuuko said as she sighed softly
Kaosujin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:16 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC -

Ren Michaels
Ren blinked as the woman looked down with a sigh before looking up towards him. He shivered slightly, unsure why he did so, yet unaware of the blush staining his cheeks as he tore his gaze away. His slate gray eyes shifted, one eye glowing slightly giving away its true cybernetic nature. He winced slightly as his head began aching painfully due to his cybernetic right eye shifting through the infrared and ultraviolet spectrum before shifting abruptly to a mode he rarely used: ionic spectrum, which created a very disorienting view of spectral blue trails of ionized gas which unfortunately had long since melded with the atmosphere. He hastily pulled out a lens that effectively deactivated the cybernetic eye but still allowed natural light to filter through; he didn't realize that when his eye glitched, he'd dropped to his knees, unaware he was bleeding from his nose heavily as he panted in quick breaths, not noticing he'd dropped the nickel sized deflection lens, which looked like a snarling tiger's face in amber crystal on one side and a flickering silvery gray on the inside.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:30 pm
"Are you alright." she asked as she looked up at him and blinked as she noticed his nose was bleeding and walked over to him. slipping her arms gingerly around him and holding him against her chest. "Its alright, i know about the eye thing." she said as she stroked his hair, her fingers very gentle.
Kaosujin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:26 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC -

Ren Michaels
Ren could feel her warm, wet skin against his back and shoulder. "It's just a neural glitch in the eye... Results in migraines and nosebleeds..." he said softly, unsure why she cared so much about someone who was more machine than human. He didn't realize that some of the scars on his torso showed clearly that whoever had closed the wounds did so hastily and didn't clean them very well. "Haven't had a bath since..." he muttered, unaware he'd spoken. He had been thinking of the accident.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:28 pm
"Maybe since you helped me. i can help you." she said as she looked down at him and smiled as she pulled back and brushed her hand softly against the scars, chuckling softly as she did so and stood up. running her hand through her hair. "I'm glad, i got to meet someone like you." she said smiling softly
Kaosujin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:32 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC -

Ren Michaels
Ren exhaled slowly as he stood slowly, his fingers brushing her feathers lightly as he held them very carefully so she could get back into the bath. "How could you help me? The medics, when they put on these cybernetics... said there was no known way to disconnect them; didn't help that I was comatose when the decision was made," he said quietly, muttering the last part under his breath though he was unaware that Yuuko could hear him perfectly regardless since her senses were keener than his.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:10 pm
Yuuko sighed as she nodded her head and lowered herself in the water and closed her eyes. "I know that, i know how humans are changed by medicine and machinery, and us mythical creatures have just become stuff from the books you read, when your little." she said a she sighed softly, shuddering as she felt his hand touch her feathers. "But phoenix do heal people, and i want to heal you." she said looking at him
Kaosujin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:05 am
geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC -

Ren Michaels
Ren blinked as she spoke. "Most people would claim that mythical creatures don't exist, but regardless of even if we'd never met... I'd still believe that they do," he said softly, his fingers brushing momentarily over her feathers before finding her silky raven hair. "I would like to get rid of these... things... though I will admit there are some parts I'd like to keep," he said softly, unaware his fingertips were brushing lightly over the nape of her neck. He glanced away as he picked up and slid the patch over his eye, his head still aching painfully, but well aware it would slowly stop now that the patch was in place; he whispered under his breath, not meeting her eyes. "Would you let me wash your hair?" he whispered, unaware she could hear him clearly.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff