Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Against Oblivion. (3.5 D&D, Game is dead ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:34 pm
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium

So would it be ok if i use an array of scores and if so what would those be for a gestalt character

I don't know what you mean by a array of scores. If you could explain what you mean I could give you a answer.

An array is when instead of rolling you just get six scores chosen by the dm depending on the power level of the campaign

Like for instance in a low power campaign the dm might give the following

Oh just have me pick your scores. Okay I can do that.
Here they are 18, 16, 16, 14, 14, 12. Please feel free to arrange them as needed for your character.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:37 pm
saint odium
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium

So would it be ok if i use an array of scores and if so what would those be for a gestalt character

I don't know what you mean by a array of scores. If you could explain what you mean I could give you a answer.

An array is when instead of rolling you just get six scores chosen by the dm depending on the power level of the campaign

Here they are 18, 16, 16, 14, 14, 12. Please feel free to arrange them as needed for your character.

Glorious i shall begin creation immediately  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:43 pm
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium

Just curious what do you intend to make? I like to know what I am working with so I can define a background for your character and anything special I might have for you.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:45 pm
saint odium
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium

Just curious what do you intend to make? I like to know what I am working with so I can define a background for your character and anything special I might have for you.

Probably a changling Warlock/Something else maybe incarnate using feats to simulate having better shapeshifting abilities  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:49 pm
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium

Probably a changling Warlock/Something else maybe incarnate using feats to simulate having better shapeshifting abilities

Okay. I think have the perfect background for you.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:50 pm
saint odium
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium

Huzzah please tell me  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:52 pm
Defineitely interested have yet to decide on what to make.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:03 pm
saint odium
Dion Necurat
Here is what I have so far for my divine character. Let me know what you think.

I'll get to work on my SUPER MEGA BATTLE SORCERER next.

Um I just have a few notes about your Cleric Paladin. Your Saves are wrong and as for your the turn Undead they stack.

Oooo, that'll help my character in a pinch.

I thought I took the best saves of the two? Unless you're not factoring the +2 I get due to the Paladin class feature.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:10 pm
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium

Huzzah please tell me

You were orphaned during the Imperial Civil War. You grew up on the streets of the city of Talose like many who lost there family during that bloody conflict. The only thing you have left of your family is your mothers dagger. It has always been a prize possession of yours. The dagger has strange writing on the blade that no one you have come across has ever been able to decipher. You have always kept it close. When you were about 15 you met a strange man called Damian. He said he could help you for a price. He did not say what it was but just one day he would come to see you about collecting on the debt. You excepted not caring about price you would have to pay for his help. Ever since you have been able to use magic. You used the magic to change your lot in life going from a starving vagabond to a some what wealthy adventurer.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:11 pm
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat
Here is what I have so far for my divine character. Let me know what you think.

I'll get to work on my SUPER MEGA BATTLE SORCERER next.

Um I just have a few notes about your Cleric Paladin. Your Saves are wrong and as for your the turn Undead they stack.

Oooo, that'll help my character in a pinch.

I thought I took the best saves of the two? Unless you're not factoring the +2 I get due to the Paladin class feature.

The paladin gets all good saves so there for all your saves would be good not just fortitude and will.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:13 pm
saint odium
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium

Huzzah please tell me

You were orphaned during the Imperial Civil War. You grew up on the streets of the city of Talose like many who lost there family during that bloody conflict. The only thing you have left of your family is your mothers dagger. It has always been a prize possession of yours. The dagger has strange writing on the blade that no one you have come across has ever been able to decipher. You have always kept it close. When you were about 15 you met a strange man called Damian. He said he could help you for a price. He did not say what it was but just one day he would come to see you about collecting on the debt. You excepted not caring about price you would have to pay for his help. Ever since you have been able to use magic. You used the magic to change your lot in life going from a starving vagabond to a some what wealthy adventurer.

Ominous...I LOVE IT!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:13 pm
Mongooseh

Okay. Seems like the party will need a rogue or other stealth character most likely with what I have seen so far.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:18 pm
saint odium
Mongooseh

Okay. Seems like the party will need a rogue or other stealth character most likely with what I have seen so far.

I was musing over the idea of being a rogue wizard.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:21 pm
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium

Huzzah please tell me

Ominous...I LOVE IT!!!

The dagger is mithral which means it's masterworked and also counts as silver for the purpose of damage reduction. If you have a question about why this is. Mithral in it's origins was silver that was as strong as iron.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:23 pm
Mongooseh
saint odium
Mongooseh

I was musing over the idea of being a rogue wizard.

Very effective combination if you know how to use it. Any ideas on race by chance.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff