Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Asgardian Teacher (Ria and Love) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:00 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
As it were, Loki already had food on his plate. "I am not the only one here who can use magic, though none of the others can hold a candle to me." He said, in answer to her whispered question, though he knew she wasn't speaking specifically to him. "As for manners, as long as you do not directly insult anyone, you should be alright." He added. "Of course, you could directly insult some of them and they would get a laugh out of it." Thor said. For someone meant to be in line for the crown, his posture was very relaxed, as though he weren't royalty. Loki's was a tad less relaxed, but it was more like it was simply his person rather than him trying to be proper.

"Don't listen to Thor, he forgets to use his brain when there is food present." Loki said, having to duck a forkful of something flung at his head in response to the comment. "Eventually you will be able to joke that way, but right now you are new and it will only come off as disrespectful." He said, casually reaching over to flip his brother's plate off of the table. Somewhat unsurprisingly, such behavior was scattered throughout the dining hall, particularly between the men. It wasn't necessarily uncommon in viking communities to treat dinner as a jovial time of jest and games, but generally one would expect Gods to be above such foolishness.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lovekeeper01

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:27 pm
Ria_The_Wolf12

Astrid laughed slightly at the brother;s banter. She grabbed a little bit of everything to give it a try. It all tasted amazing, the meat was cooked perfectly and the fruit had a freshly sweet taste. Astrid watched the god's as they ate. They were all having a fun time, tossing food at each other, telling silly stories, laughing and drinking, Astrid began to feel more at home.

When Astrid finally became full, she pushed her plate away and looked around. Then she saw him, the god from earlier. "Is he coming back over here?" She whispered and clenched her fists underneath the table.  

lovekeeper01

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:18 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"I wouldn't doubt it." Loki sighed. He'd finished a time ago and was currently sat tipped back in his chair, his knees propped against the table. He watched the God approach and held his hands out as if to say 'What are you doing?'. As he sat down with a flourish, Loki leaned farther back in his chair. "Fandral, do you not have some starstruck Midgardian women to strut in front of?" The Trickster asked, earning a beaming smile from the God. "Oh, but I am! Apparently you do not have to go to Midgard for that now!" He chortled, and Loki scowled.

Fandral held his hands up in surrender then. "Oh, calm yourself Loki. My intentions are innocent." He said. Loki raised an eyebrow. "You honestly expect me to believe that?" He asked, his tone droll. Fandral raised his eyebrows in mock surprise. "Of course! What do you take me for?" He asked. "A persistent womanizer?" Loki suggested. Fandral crossed his arms and looked as though he meant to make a rebuttal. This slipped away after a moment. "Well, many would agree, but I have been nothing if not polite and do realize that I may have crossed a boundary with this young lady."

Loki moved to look down the table from where Fandral had come. He smirked after a moment. "Nymaane chastised you for your earlier actions, did she not?" He said, waving to the Goddess in question, who was watching dashing God with a glare. She smiled sincerely as she noticed Loki and waved in return. "Yes. Yes she did." Fandral answered honestly. Loki nodded "Well then, you should apologize sincerely. She is a seer, after all. Besides, Astrid deserves as much."

lovekeeper01

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:48 pm
Ria_The_Wolf12

Astrid smiled softly, unsure of what else to do. she found it humorous how Loki handled the god but was afraid of laughing in case she offended the god.

"I do hope you can forgive me for my earlier actions." The god said. "And I would gladly like to make it up to you." He leaned in close over the table and winked.

"No, please." Astrid said. "I am fine, you mustn't worry." She leaned back, slightly away from the god. 'He may say he's sorry, but I don't think he is.'

Astrid glanced around hoping to find some reason to get the god to go away without seeming rude. Sadly, there was nothing that came to mind.  

lovekeeper01

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:45 pm
User Image

User Image
Loki stared at Fandral, as if it would help him get the hint. He glanced over as she insisted the God not worry about her. "Oh, there's no doubt he's many things right now, but worried is not one of them." Loki said. "One of them, however, is annoying." Loki lifted his hand. "And therefore he should probably leave before something tragic happens to his hair. Or nose. Or looks in general, really, there' is a multitude of options to work with."

Fandral's smile dropped away and he instead glared at Loki. "You wouldn't." Loki only smirked. "Remember what I did to Sif? That was for no particular reason and her hair grew back. Yours, however..." Loki went to twist his hand and Fandral jumped up. "Fine, I understand!" He said hurriedly. "However, I will woo this maiden, you will see!" He said, winking at her once more before heading off.

Loki shook his head. "Fandral gets worse when he's got alcohol in him." he said. "Though it's not like he's much better entirely sober. Loki leaned and waved down the table, and the Goddess mentioned before made her way to them. She was beautiful, with blue, starry hair, golden eyes, and golden wings like those of a dragonfly. "He didn't apologize, did he?" She asked, her tone suggesting this was common. "Not exactly." Loki replied. "Well, then, I shall apologize for him." She said, smiling at Astrid. "Honestly, he means no harm, he's just so full of himself he forgets that there are actually women out there that might not want him."

lovekeeper01

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:18 pm
Ria_The_Wolf12
Astrid laughed at the goddess's comment. She quickly covered her mouth and blushed. "Forgive me, I shouldn't have laughed."

The goddess smiled, "You need not worry, he had it coming."

Astrid blushed even more. 'If the other god, Fandral, heard me, I don't think he would be as forgiving. ' Astrid thought and sighed mentally. "I did not mean any offense by it, my lady. So I do hope that none was taken."  

lovekeeper01

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:34 pm
User Image

User Image
Nymaane sighed and leaned against the table. "Oh, he wouldn't take it as an insult. At least not at the moment when he is in such good spirits." She said. "Besides, it wouldn't hurt for someone to take him down a few pegs, and you might be the one to do it." She said, winking. "Though, it's entirely up to your master here what is appropriate interactions and what are not." She added, reaching out to tousle Loki's hair. As her hand made contact with his, her golden eyes momentarily flashed a vivid green and tears began streaming down her face, her smile gone.

With that she leaned forward quickly, kissed the Trickster's forehead, and hurried off. Loki watched her go before sitting back again. He gestured in the general direction the Goddess had gone. "She's probably just seen me die in some terrible, violent way. Or be severely injured." He said, taking another drink from his cup which had filled itself. "If she ever does something like that to you, pay it no mind." He said, and stood. "I think that this would be an opportune time to show you the city." He said.

lovekeeper01

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:47 pm
Ria_The_Wolf12
Astrid stood up and smiled, "I'd love to see the city." In truth, Astrid was glad to leave the insanity in the room. The gods only got worse after drinking, some were fighting or having trouble with walking. 'A lot like the people back home.' She thought with a small smile. Astrid pushed in her chair and turned to follow Loki.  

lovekeeper01

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:32 pm
User Image

User Image
As they walked, Loki put his hand on his brother's shoulder, although he currently had another God in a head lock yet did not seem to be intoxicated. "Thor, we're leaving." He said quietly, and his brother looked up at him, his face somewhat like that of a puppy denied a treat. "What!? The evening has only just begun!" The Thunderer said incredulously. Loki smiled at his elder brother. "Yes, but if you recall, humans do need to sleep some time if they are to properly function. Since this one is under my watch, I'd prefer it if she were in bed early enough to function to my standards." He said.

Thor dropped the God he held to properly speak with his brother. "Are you certain? She is the guest of honor, can she not have one day's respite to enjoy this evening?" Loki crossed his arms. "One of us must be responsible this evening. Considering you're more loved than I at these sort of festivities, I believe it should be I." He said, before patting his brothers shoulder and heading out of the dining hall. Instead of heading towards his wing however, he led her on outside of the palace as he said he would. The night air was crisp, but not unpleasantly so.

lovekeeper01

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:45 am
Ria_The_Wolf12

Astrid looked around her in wonder, the smell of the crisp air was almost refreshing after being in a stuffy room with the gods. She saw stars dotting the night skies and the buildings glowing with a heavenly glow in the dark."It's beautiful." She stared at the moon, fascinated by its size. 'It's so small back home, but here it is so big.'

A gust of wind ruffled Astrid's hair, almost as if the was playing with her. Astrid laughed and turned to face the wind. It brushed against her face, flying by her like the wind does. She smiled brightly. "Magic." She whispered.  

lovekeeper01

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:47 pm
User Image

User Image
"I suppose it is, but when you've lived here your entire life, it tends to lose some of its charm. But, out of all the nine realms, I will not deny that it is the most breath-taking." He turned to look at her. "You should see Jötunheimr. Nothing but biting ice and vicious monsters." He said before turning.

"Eventually there will be a time where you can travel around Asgard without me." He said and stood next to her, pointing to a distant, huge lake. "When you eventually can and feel the urge to explore on your own, you must remember to never go to the small island in the center of that lake." He said. "That is where the only intelligent beast in Asgard is bound." He said, and a midge of sadness crept into his voice. He stared towards it for a short while before sighing and turning away from it. "Anyways, there isn't much really to show you of the city, it's mostly residential. Most everything takes place in the palace." He said, walking on. "There is the courtyard, it is used for most summer festivities, though Veturnætur is upon us so it will most likely be occupied in the evenings henceforth until Walpurgisnacht..." He said thoughtfully. "I hadn't thought of Veturnætur..." He said quietly to himself.

He paused, thinking, before promptly reaching and plucking six hairs from her head without much ceremony. He did the same with himself and held them together three at a time. The hairs glowed with a emerald green light before joining together and lengthening to form two long, bright silver chains. "Hold those." He said, thrusting them into her hands before stooping to find two stones, roughly the same in size. He reached for his belt then and, much to his vexation, found only one throwing knife there. He sighed and, once again without much fuss, bit his own thumb until he produced blood. He pressed it to both stones then and when they were dry, held his non-wounded hand out to her, for her to give him her own.

lovekeeper01

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:11 pm
Ria_The_Wolf12
Astrid panicked slightly when Loki cut his hand, but she knew better to question. He was a god, after all, and gods knew what they were doing. When he offered his hand, Astrid gave him hers with a slight sense of fear. 'What is he going to do?' She thought, using every ounce of will that she has to stop herself from shaking. She glanced back to the island, "Loki, the beast on the island, was there something about it?" She asked, almost worried that there was something wrong, more so then the beast being intelligent.  

lovekeeper01

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:08 pm
User Image

User Image
"His name is Fenrisúlfr. He's a monstrous wolf and he is bound there. He cannot free himself, but he's very persuasive and you as a human would be particularly effected by his aura." Loki said, his voice deadpan, as though he disliked the subject. When she gave him her hand, he took his knife and pricked her finger, holding tight so she didn't jerk away.

He replaced his knife in his belt and took the stones stained with his blood and pressed them to the small wound, smearing her blood on it as well. When he was finished, he retrieved a small white rag from his pocket and wrapped the wound before relieving her of the chains. He enclosed both them and the stones in his hand and a signature vivid green light shone through his fingers. When he opened them, two beautiful emerald necklaces sat in his palm. They were similar, but one was more feminine than the other. He fastened the more masculine one around his throat before looping the other around hers, standing in front of her.

"Veturnætur, or Winter Nights, is a festival in which we honor our dead. It is a raucous time of wild abandon and general violence. It is definitely a time in which you will need to be protected, and while I intend to place some wards around you, these are a fail-safe in case you somehow get separated from me." He said as the stone sparkled merrily against her pale skin.

lovekeeper01

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:54 am
Ria_The_Wolf12

'Festival?' Astrid thought and looked down at the pendent. It was beautiful, the green gem sparkled in the moonlight. While it may seem to be a simple necklace, no matter how fancy it may be, knowing the gods this necklace is a little bit more then normal.

"How can it offer protection, Loki?" Astrid asked, touching the gem with her finger to see if it was real. It very much was, the stone felt cool and hard and it's color was almost distracting. "And what kind of protection does it offer?"  

lovekeeper01

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces