Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:03 pm
Yuri_Misawa
AceOfTears
Yuri_Misawa
So many bumps and ideas lol

Ideas pop in my head and the bumps to show I'm always looking. razz

Lol, well, do you like this idea? Its an old thread I made and not sure if you can see it, but I recently got interested in it again. You only have to read the first post to get the gist of what I was trying to accomplish. biggrin

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/invitation-only-rp/a-prince-s-only-hope-yurixhiro/t.79789297/

I love the idea. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:18 pm
AceOfTears
Yuri_Misawa
AceOfTears
Yuri_Misawa

Lol, well, do you like this idea? Its an old thread I made and not sure if you can see it, but I recently got interested in it again. You only have to read the first post to get the gist of what I was trying to accomplish. biggrin

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/invitation-only-rp/a-prince-s-only-hope-yurixhiro/t.79789297/

Thank you. If you is interested, then maybe we can do our own version of it. biggrin  

Yuri_Misawa

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:22 pm
Yuri_Misawa
AceOfTears
Yuri_Misawa
AceOfTears
Yuri_Misawa

Thank you. If you is interested, then maybe we can do our own version of it. biggrin

Okay. Just a problem if I play a male I have to do a double up so I don't lose interest. >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:37 pm
AceOfTears
Yuri_Misawa
AceOfTears
Yuri_Misawa
AceOfTears
Yuri_Misawa

Okay. Just a problem if I play a male I have to do a double up so I don't lose interest. >.<

Does double up mean playing more than one role? If so I don't mind lol I don't do male roles good either. I try but usually don't come out good XD  

Yuri_Misawa

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:11 am
Yuri_Misawa
AceOfTears
Yuri_Misawa
AceOfTears
Yuri_Misawa

Does double up mean playing more than one role? If so I don't mind lol I don't do male roles good either. I try but usually don't come out good XD

Well we both can play one to see how good the other one is. I've been told I play a good male but I don't feel like I do. >_<  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:01 am
AceOfTears
Yuri_Misawa
AceOfTears
Yuri_Misawa
AceOfTears
Yuri_Misawa

Well we both can play one to see how good the other one is. I've been told I play a good male but I don't feel like I do. >_<

Ooooh. Okay. I certainly don't mind because I do want to get better at roleplaying a male. biggrin  

Yuri_Misawa

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:51 pm
Yuri_Misawa

Awesome. Where would you like to do this rp?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:41 am
AceOfTears
Yuri_Misawa

I typically prefer the forums biggrin  

Yuri_Misawa

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:32 am
Yuri_Misawa
AceOfTears
Yuri_Misawa

I'll send you an invite to my guild since it pretty much is dead now. I use it for one on ones. Then if you want to make it you can  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:28 pm
AceOfTears
Yuri_Misawa
AceOfTears
Yuri_Misawa

I'll send you an invite to my guild since it pretty much is dead now. I use it for one on ones. Then if you want to make it you can

That works for me biggrin  

Yuri_Misawa

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:26 pm
Yuri_Misawa
AceOfTears
Yuri_Misawa
AceOfTears
Yuri_Misawa

That works for me biggrin

Sent it. :3 If you wanna set it up since I have layouts and posts to make at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 pm
bump  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:29 pm
AceOfTears
Looking for 1x1 rps. I can do threads, pm, or emails. I prefer to play females. I will only do males with we double it up. I have ideas below but if you have a different one I don't mind doing it. I'm open to anything.

Disney remakes
Aqua x Terra

(x)Sacrifice: A girl is needed to be brought as a offering to bring back the monster of a legend. However, she is not needed until the once he has come back. The monster has a human form but with tremendous power. While she is being hunted to bring him back a man of power comes into her town to take her away. Once at the ceremony the monster is brought back and he takes her for her beauty but the other man soon finds himself wanting the girl as well

[In this one I would be doubling up if it was a 1 x 1]

Cross-fire: They were best friends since they were born. They were always training to use weapons and to go on a journey to become masters. When they were set on missions to find and figure out the problem of the city the boy starts to fall for darkness while the girl stays with the light. The more engulfed the boy gets the hard the female tries to save her friend. Will she be able to save him in time to tell her his feelings?

(x)My love:

A girl that appeared human could see the outcome and future of anything by the touch. When moving into her new home to get away from her over protective parents and brother. The boy across the street was something else far from human in fact he was a vampire that was able to come into the sunlight but only by wearing a ring made by magic. His task is to kidnap the girl and deliver her to a group of vampires that want to use her for their own gain. However he starts to fall for her making him question what he does

(x)Engaged royalty: I want to an arranged marriage between two kingdoms. I want it to be like the two kingdoms were at war. I want them to not like each other but maybe grow to like each other more.

War: This one I want to where a girl is held in a tower. The ex-soldier takes a job to rescue the girl and tries to take to the men that want to use her powers for their own use in exchange for wiping his debt.

So, I put x's by the three plot ideas that really spoke to me, but I'd be willing to do any of the plot ideas I left in the quote. As it is, I'm willing to brainstorm a plot for kingdom hearts characters or for a disney remake. But yeah, I picked my three favorites, and the rest I'm willing to give a shot. They all sounded really interesting but the ones that are left are the ones that I think I can probably create a strong character for. Or at least a good character for. I would like to play a female character, mostly because I really need the opportunity to try and write more strong female characters. I'm getting better, but any chance to strengthen that skill is appreciated. But I'm willing to play either gender. I've just kinda been stuck playing a lot of guys lately in stories (even stories I make up XP).  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:36 pm
chibi_blue_mouse
AceOfTears
Looking for 1x1 rps. I can do threads, pm, or emails. I prefer to play females. I will only do males with we double it up. I have ideas below but if you have a different one I don't mind doing it. I'm open to anything.

Disney remakes
Aqua x Terra

(x)Sacrifice: A girl is needed to be brought as a offering to bring back the monster of a legend. However, she is not needed until the once he has come back. The monster has a human form but with tremendous power. While she is being hunted to bring him back a man of power comes into her town to take her away. Once at the ceremony the monster is brought back and he takes her for her beauty but the other man soon finds himself wanting the girl as well

Cross-fire: They were best friends since they were born. They were always training to use weapons and to go on a journey to become masters. When they were set on missions to find and figure out the problem of the city the boy starts to fall for darkness while the girl stays with the light. The more engulfed the boy gets the hard the female tries to save her friend. Will she be able to save him in time to tell her his feelings?

(x)My love:

A girl that appeared human could see the outcome and future of anything by the touch. When moving into her new home to get away from her over protective parents and brother. The boy across the street was something else far from human in fact he was a vampire that was able to come into the sunlight but only by wearing a ring made by magic. His task is to kidnap the girl and deliver her to a group of vampires that want to use her for their own gain. However he starts to fall for her making him question what he does

(x)Engaged royalty: I want to an arranged marriage between two kingdoms. I want it to be like the two kingdoms were at war. I want them to not like each other but maybe grow to like each other more.

War: This one I want to where a girl is held in a tower. The ex-soldier takes a job to rescue the girl and tries to take to the men that want to use her powers for their own use in exchange for wiping his debt.

So, I put x's by the three plot ideas that really spoke to me, but I'd be willing to do any of the plot ideas I left in the quote. As it is, I'm willing to brainstorm a plot for kingdom hearts characters or for a disney remake. But yeah, I picked my three favorites, and the rest I'm willing to give a shot. They all sounded really interesting but the ones that are left are the ones that I think I can probably create a strong character for. Or at least a good character for. I would like to play a female character, mostly because I really need the opportunity to try and write more strong female characters. I'm getting better, but any chance to strengthen that skill is appreciated. But I'm willing to play either gender. I've just kinda been stuck playing a lot of guys lately in stories (even stories I make up XP).

If you want we could double up so we both get what we want. My issue is playing a lot of males so if you want we could do two ideas where one plays a male and the other plays a male. My love and engaged were the ones that interested me.  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:16 pm
AceOfTears
chibi_blue_mouse
AceOfTears

Disney remakes
Aqua x Terra

(x)My love:

If you want we could double up so we both get what we want. My issue is playing a lot of males so if you want we could do two ideas where one plays a male and the other plays a male. My love and engaged were the ones that interested me.

Sounds like a plan. ^-^ Let's go with My love, maybe we could bring the aforementioned brother into the picture and give him a love interest? Just a thought to give us both a male and female character to play. ^-^  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff