Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Bump In The Night (1x1 Bloodbeauty118/Ryu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you hiding in the night?
  Of course, I'm one of the monsters...
  No, but I don't fear what's in it.
  No.... I'm freaking terrified!!!
View Results

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:48 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Terra was honestly glad to hear Alexis knew nothing about Fae's...well besides books but he didn't know what books were lying and what weren't. Terra could've filled him in but she fought the immediate urge to assist him. A Fae had a sort of seducing power on vampires. And that could be used against vampires as well. She hardly knew him, so despite how he appeared, she needed to be careful.

Alexis suddenly spoke up, drawing attention to her thoughts. Terra snapped out of it and looked at him. "It's nothing, just wondering about you being a Fae" she said. It wasn't a total lie. She was untrusting of him sure. But that wasn't just from him being a Fae...his scent, though drawing. Wasn't so delectably noticeable as that of other Faes that she's come across and been able to detect. His was masked somehow and had confused her...and his blood...It wasn't uncannily sweet like a Fae...it had a...bittersweet taste. As if masked in something...well...she couldn't describe it.

User Image

((sorry about the wait, really busy as of late))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:34 am
User Image
Alexis nodded slightly, thinking. "I do know that weres exist; I know a couple of them in Vegas and one in St. Louis," he said quietly, referring to the various species of were-shifters i.e bears, hyenas, wolves, foxes, tigers, and rarely, snakes. He glanced out of the large window at the night sky, feeling an odd sensation in the back of his mind that he couldn't explain; it felt to him like icy pins pricking his skin slightly. It was a sensation that was faint but noticeable in the quiet.
Bloodbeauty118
OOC•»

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:49 am
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Alexis spoke up again, about weres, about him knowing some in Vegas and St. Louis. Terra resisted rolling her eyes, weres never hid themselves as well as vampires, they were too proud to always try to blend in. Alexis looked out the window and she swore she saw him stiffen, saw the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. "Are you okay, Alexis?" she asked, actually calling him by name now.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 am
User Image
Alexis shifted slightly. "I don't know, Terra; I'm getting an odd sensation almost like pins-and-needles although it's odd... it's unlike anything I've sensed before," he said quietly. It was like a trickle of icy water being poured down his back, yet it was somehow different.
Bloodbeauty118
OOC•»

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:00 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Terra immediately had a pang to help Alexis, though she didn't know how she could. She noticed it had something to do with the night though. She walked over and took his arm. "Come, I know a quiet place we can go, not many people" she told him. She knew this place was already quiet enough but she was honestly eager to go out, she hated being cooped up during the day. Terra led Alexis back towards the elevator, reaching the doors before 'ding', it went off on it's own. Terra's eyes widened as she knew who it was 's**t' she swore in her head.

Remus and Terra had an arrangement worked out. If Terra brought a human up to be her prey, she'd always tell Remus when she was done, so he'd know it wasn't a hunter or anyone else suspicious. She'd been so engrossed in the conversation she'd forgotten to call down, so he came up to check on her.

But what Terra hadn't expected, was Remus's reaction. Remus looked from Terra to Alexis with honed eyes. He sniffed the air, he could smell Alexis's blood on Terra's teeth, he saw the marks where she'd bitten and the sweet, magnetizing aroma. Remus was more of a new vampire, he didn't know how to control himself when it came to faes.

The inhalation of Alexis's scent turned Remus almost primeval. His eyes glazed over black and he had charged Alexis before Terra had a moment to react. He slammed Alexis into the wall, teeth sharp and greedy. Terra ran over grabbing Remus by the back of his collar before he could dig his teeth into Alexis's jugular. "Remus stop" She commanded. Remus swiped at her, his claws sharp, cutting across her forearms as he spun around. Alexis's blood was still pumping through Terra, giving her strength over the larger, frenzied vampire. She brought a hand to his throat, pinning him to the wall in place of Alexis, blood dripping down her arms from the cuts. "Calm down...calm...." She repeated, not letting go of his throat until his eyes changed back to normal and he seemed to know where he was. His eyes widened "Miss Rose...I'm so sorry" He apologized. Terra released him. "It's fine Remus, just go downstairs...and stay away from Alexis when you see him for a while okay?" she told him.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:55 am
User Image
Alexis grunted as the larger vampire slammed him against the wall before his eyes narrowed, feeling the sensation far more strongly now. He ducked as Terra jerked 'Remus' away, frowning. "He hasn't been a vampire long, has he? Probably no more than sixty years, I'd guess," he said in a low voice, unaware that he was very close to the truth. He didn't even think of his words, simply letting them flow from his senses. He frowned as he saw the cuts on her forearms, concerned.
Bloodbeauty118
OOC•»

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:56 am
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Remus left, basically a wreck of himself, looking incredibly ashamed and sorry. Terra turned back to Alexis as he spoke. "59 actually" She said, a bit surprised on how spot on he was. "I take it, this isn't the first time something like that has happened?" she asked, referring to his calmness and sudden knowing of Remus's age. She noticed his gaze go to the cuts on her arms. She wiped the blood away, never that concerned with her own injuries. She could drink blood to heal faster and she knew as long as it wasn't a mortal wound or laced with something like holy water then it would eventually heal on it's own. "I apologize for him, when I bring guests up he checks on me if I take too long. He's really very loyal, not usually high strung...it's just...your scent..." she seemed to sniff a bit more, his scent had changed a bit...more bitter than sweet. She didn't want to address it though. "Shall we go?" she asked wiping the blood off of her hands, her own blood would never be satisfying as that of another's, it was almost like trying to drink rancid milk, just didn't taste right.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:02 pm
User Image
Alexis shrugged one shoulder slightly. "A couple of times before, though the last one was a revenant... it went to rip out my throat, but fortunately I overbalanced.... it went over the wall of the parking garage and landed on a gate with those sharpened spikes on top," he said with a shrug, gently taking Terra's hand and uncaring that the wound just above his wrist was healing slowly but steadily. "It's strange, but that thing with his age... I don't know how I knew it... it felt almost instinctive," he said quietly, his tone thoughtful.
Bloodbeauty118
OOC•»

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:07 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Terra listened to Alexis's tale as he took her hand. Which would usually be a problem for her, she didn't physically touch like that, gently. Unless it was to subdue and seduce her prey, but she still let him, that overwhelming draw easing her usually strong senses. She took him to the elevator as it got back up, he mentioned that the age thing felt...instinctive. She looked at him, he just made her more and more curious. "Well...your instincts are something else I've got to say..." she told him "...What do your instincts tell you about me?" she asked curiously, could he know her age? Could he know her personality? What could he find out? She already knew he couldn't read her mind so she wondered if she put up any other barriers.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:58 pm
User Image
Alexis tilted his head thoughtfully. He felt the tingling return as he concentrated. "I would say.... two hundred fifteen, give or take a couple of years," he said quietly. He wasn't sure what her personality was, other than what he'd seen; she could be quite friendly and seductive when she desired, but he had little doubt that she could be quite ruthless if the need arose. He was deep in thought before an itch flickered at the edge of his mind as he heard the elevator's doors opened to reveal an unfamiliar blond man with pale blue eyes that lifted a shotgun and pointed it towards Terra with a look of pure hatred. He shifted without thinking as the man pulled the trigger, the slug hitting him high in the chest, just below his right collarbone and just a couple of inches shy of his shoulder. He lashed out without thinking, slamming the man's head with a sharp crunching crack into the back of the elevator car. He felt the intense ache as he fell to the floor and knew the slug hadn't gone out of his back.
Bloodbeauty118
OOC•» Time for the first mark.
◾First Mark: The vampire shares its life essence with the servant. The first mark grants the human servant greater endurance, healing, speed and resistance to vampire mental powers, and an almost complete immunity to their own vampire's mental powers.
◾Second Mark: Anita experiences this mark as a pair of floating points of flame in the color of the vampire's eyes that merged with her own. The second mark allows the vampire to draw power from the human servant, to experience food and drink consumed by the servant, and to enter the servant's dreams.
◾Third Mark: The third mark is made by the vampire drinking the servant's blood. It grants the servant full endurance and allows the vampire and servant to communicate mentally even when awake.
◾Fourth Mark: The fourth mark is made when the servant drinks the vampire's blood, cementing their bond. It conveys immortality (from age) to the servant, almost complete mental communication, and allows the servant to draw on the vampire's strength. Anita believes that this causes said human servant to lose his or her soul.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:42 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Terra smiled, if only a bit "very close" she told him, not revealing her real age to him. He seemed to be mulling her over, trying to get a read on her, a feat not easily done as she controlled her emotions and actions quite well. The door opened, surprisingly on the wrong floor, only the 5th floor when Terra had pressed lobby. When the door opened, Terra was greeted by a familiar man. Hansel Toregno, brother of Klaus Toregno...a vampire hunter whom had tried previously to kill Terra. Hansel wasn't trained, he had no idea what he was doing. All he knew was that Terra killed Hansel and believed it was in cold blood, he honestly had no idea she was even a vampire.

Hansel himself had surprised her, but as he raised the shotgun she braced herself. Crossing her arms in a sort of protective 'x', knowing there'd be no way to try and dodge it in enough time. She didn't blink as it went off, preparing for the hit, the pain and the evident wound that would follow. But she saw, almost as if in slow motion, Alexis move to take the hit. The large blast of the shotgun hit him in the chest, yet did not ground him. He lashed out, grabbing Hansel by the head and slamming it, making an almost sickening crunching sound as he hit the back of the elevator.

When Alexis collapsed, Terra caught him, quickly dragging him out of the elevator and into the hallway, leaving the dead body to it's destination. She didn't even think of the people in the lobby seeing it. She looked at Alexis, still wide eyed. "What the hell is wrong with you?" she asked as she kneeled. She looked at the blood pooling in the wound and dribbling to the floor. There was no blood dripping out his back, meaning no exit. Alexis would die before any ambulance could be called. Now, Why did Terra care? She was supposed to be a monster, a freak of the night with the skills to ravenge and devour prey in seconds. But...the fact that he'd taken the shot in place of her forced her to care.

The smell of his blood almost dizzied her as she could already feel her fangs and nails sharpening out. She had to do something before she lost it. She couldn't call for help, humans would just call an ambulance or see her if it was too late. She was shaking, resisting bending down and biting into the wound. She knew she couldn't stop herself from biting...but she could stop herself from draining him, killing the man that had taken the shot for her. She let her head drop and bit into his shoulder, above the wound so it would go faster.

Terra wasn't feeding, though she had to put a lot of will power into not sucking in his intoxicating blood, knowing it would kill him with the amount he was losing now. She closed her eyes and felt her own essence start to leave her through her fangs. If one could see inside of Alexis. They'd see what looked like a red and black swirling snake, slithering to fill his veins and spread to his body, her aura, her life essence. She opened her eyes, keeping them on the wound, knowing he'd heal faster...and that he'd also be marked from now on...the first mark...her mark. She let go, taring her mouth away and nipping into her own arm, her time being a vampire one of the only things keeping her from killing him then and there. She needed something to bite so she wouldn't do it to him.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:03 pm
User Image
Alexis gasped as he felt an odd cool surge of energy rippling through his body. He caught the words 'wrong with you' in a tone that made him think of someone in tremendous surprise and shock. He grunted softly as he felt the slug shift in his chest before it was slowly pushed out. "I'm not going... to let someone... shoot.... someone who for once.... is kind to... me.... without looking... at me... as a freak," he whispered hoarsely. He heard the elevator return before he felt someone lifting him very carefully. Alecia Martin frowned as she arrived for her shift as Terra's bodyguard. "What the hell happened? You're lucky only a couple of people were down there when the body arrived; I disposed of it while the other woman wasn't looking," she said with a sigh. She was a werewolf shifter and sometimes fed Terra when necessary as her pomme de sang. She half lifted, half dragged the wounded and bloody young man into a nearby room that doubled as an infirmary.
Bloodbeauty118
OOC•»
◾First Mark: The vampire shares its life essence with the servant. The first mark grants the human servant greater endurance, healing, speed and resistance to vampire mental powers, and an almost complete immunity to their own vampire's mental powers.
◾Second Mark: Anita experiences this mark as a pair of floating points of flame in the color of the vampire's eyes that merged with her own. The second mark allows the vampire to draw power from the human servant, to experience food and drink consumed by the servant, and to enter the servant's dreams.
◾Third Mark: The third mark is made by the vampire drinking the servant's blood. It grants the servant full endurance and allows the vampire and servant to communicate mentally even when awake.
◾Fourth Mark: The fourth mark is made when the servant drinks the vampire's blood, cementing their bond. It conveys immortality (from age) to the servant, almost complete mental communication, and allows the servant to draw on the vampire's strength. Anita believes that this causes said human servant to lose his or her soul.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:14 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Alexis's answer surprised her. Had he really received such little kindness that he'd get shot in place of somebody who showed him as little as Terra had? Her original goal had been to kill him, suck him dry, it had been chance that she'd bonded with him. And now she marked him.

A small 'ding' drew her attention to the elevator, she turned to hide Alexis's body from some civilian until she heard the familiar voice of Alecia whom asked what happened and started to pull Alexis into a nearby room. "You didn't recognize Klaus's twin?" Terra asked a bit angrily. not at Alecia, but at Hansel. She sat down near Alexis as Alecia brought him in. "I want to know how the hell he was let into the building" Terra demanded.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:05 pm
User Image
Alexis was barely conscious, exhaling in slow, short bursts before a harsh cough made blood trickle from his lips as his body forced the blood that had gathered in his lungs out. Alecia snorted. "I don't know, but I don't like it. Nathan was missing from his usual post, and the idiot human stank of whiskey. Wouldn't surprise me if he was drugged," she said with minor annoyance. Nathan Winters was one of the mid ranked members of her pack while she was Beta, just below the heads of her clan, the Arashokami [Storm Wolves]. She could hear a small amount of blood gurgling in the human's chest before he coughed a couple of times before he exhaled slowly; she was well aware they had to allow normal humans to blend into their building though much of the building held things other than what many would expect and she personally found the human guard that usually watched the front doors irritating since he was a pervert and drunk. His lungs are clear, but it'll take time for the healing to finish and he ain't exactly going to be normal mentally after something like this, she thought grimly. Alexis blinked blearily as the woman who had said something about the 'idiot human' jerked open his shirt, which sent buttons flying and it was one of the few 'nice' shirts he owned. He gasped as he felt a sharp ache as she jerked something from his chest that was covered with blood. He blinked slowly, realizing it was the somewhat bent shotgun slug he'd been shot with. He sighed softly as the pain faded to a dull throbbing as he groaned slightly. "Ain't easy in small towns.... or large cities, eh?" he muttered.
Bloodbeauty118
OOC•»

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:14 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Terra sighed angrily as Alecia explained how Nathan wasn't at his post and was probably drunk. "Maybe now Dante will see that he's incompetent" Dante Rose...Terra's father whom she despised. She was his only kin as he'd developed a problem with the conceiving process. He hated her just as much as she hated him, but he had to put up with her, he had to have a successor of his own blood to take his place when he eventually did die. One of their most recent arguments had been over staff, Dante didn't trust Alecia as Terra did but Terra had fought until he had allowed her to keep her post. But now he refused to fire those that were incompetent, losing that one argument causing him to attempt to assert his dominance in doing so.

As Alecia pulled the slug from Alexis's shoulder, Terra found herself gritting her teeth, just thinking how painful that probably was for him. Alecia looked at her, surprised that the slug had come out so easily. She sniffed, her senses being heightened as they were. "You marked him?" she asked. Terra nodded, about to explain herself when Alexis spoke up. "Guess not, it's what happens when you try to help a vampire" she said with a mildly joking smile, though her eyes read sadness of the truth behind that, and remorse for his pain, though she tried to hide the emotions.

User Image

OOC: If you'd prefer I back off of your characters I will ^^ and to add in, I don't care if you decide to take control of any of my side characters that I bring in.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff