Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Pathfinder: Hidden Agendas [full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you down?
  Yes
  No
  I shiggy diggy [maybe]
View Results

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:41 pm
Xenar1

Hmmm, well there's the check box all the way to the left, and there's the eye next to that. I'm pretty sure you just have to toggle the eye to not be transparent, but if you say it's not working, you may need to copy all the info into a new sheet, and this time make sure the public box is checked. :/  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:42 pm
WhimsicalXellos
Xenar1

Hmmm, well there's the check box all the way to the left, and there's the eye next to that. I'm pretty sure you just have to toggle the eye to not be transparent, but if you say it's not working, you may need to copy all the info into a new sheet, and this time make sure the public box is checked. :/

fixed, had to change over to chrome stare  

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:46 pm
Ah, bonus then. : )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:48 pm
Xenar1
here is what I've got so far, history concept is there just not complied and written. by wealth did you mean max when you said normal? and if so then what do I spend my 100 gold on? and do you think she's to weak? I have 16 lb of stuff on her and any more and she will have a medium load..... sweatdrop

Kasaihana
female good neutral Kitsune Oracle, Level 1, Init +3, HP 9/9, Speed 30
AC 13, Touch 13, Flat-footed 10, Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +4, Base Attack Bonus 0
Sling (10) 3 (1d4-3, X2)
(+3 Dex)
Abilities Str 5, Dex 16, Con 13, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 18
Condition None

Looks good. Nice to see someone else use kitsune too. Ill add your name tk the list in a few. A d starting gold is determi ed hy your class.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
Xenar1 rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 1 Total: 9 (3-18)

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:58 pm
Audio Blur
A d starting gold is determi ed hy your class.

so do I roll for it?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:08 pm
Xenar1
Audio Blur

so do I roll for it?

Yup. Its usually enough for your armor and provisions. I won't hild it against you really.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:15 pm
Xenar1

Actually, I see you at a 21 point buy. Drop your Con to a 12, and you should be good.
And you can learn one more language cuz of your Int Mod. : )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:51 pm
Audio Blur
Xenar1
Audio Blur

so do I roll for it?

Yup. Its usually enough for your armor and provisions. I won't hild it against you really.

final question, traits and flaws, do you use them?  

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:45 pm
Xenar1
Audio Blur
Xenar1
Audio Blur

so do I roll for it?

final question, traits and flaws, do you use them?

Thought I pit that down in the additional info. You can take 2 traits if you take 1flaw  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:09 am
with the attributes put into question I redid my math, so my base stats are, 8, 13, 10, 12, 14, 16 before race mods. second opinions?

also for approval I took the rich parents traits which sets my GP to 900, instead of rolling for it. with that I bought the wonderous items; silversheen (one time use, makes the weapon a silver weapon for 1 hour), a Ioun torch (a rock that shines like a torch) and 2 bandages of rapid healing (allows one to heal as if they were doing a full rest action no matter what they are actually doing, +4 HP per day). also some cheaper upgrades on items I already had and armed myself a little better.

Kasaihana
female good neutral Kitsune Oracle, Level 1, Init +2, HP 8/8, Speed 20
AC 14, Touch 12, Flat-footed 12, Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +4, Base Attack Bonus 0
Sling (20) 3 (1d4-2, X2)
Padded, Buckler (+1 Armor, +1 Shield, +2 Dex)
Abilities Str 6, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 18
Condition None

my history may be iconic but things are just that way sometimes;

born into a long line of seers and oracles that her tribesmen feared were a dying breed as the gift had skip a few generations. a lasting peace had fallen of the area and oracles were becoming rare for lack of need. greatly honored and revered she was, like all her family, put in a place of power.

she, however, felt called to leave the place and help out the world. so she did, in the dead of night, without telling anyone, with provisions that wasn't really hers. so with the certainty of pursuit she did her best to make good time to the academy without drawing attention to herself.  

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 am
Xenar1
with the attributes put into question I redid my math, so my base stats are, 8, 13, 10, 12, 14, 16 before race mods. second opinions?

And now you're at 18 points.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:31 am
Xenar1

also for approval I took the rich parents traits which sets my GP to 900, instead of rolling for it. with that I bought the wonderous items; silversheen (one time use, makes the weapon a silver weapon for 1 hour), a Ioun torch (a rock that shines like a torch) and 2 bandages of rapid healing (allows one to heal as if they were doing a full rest action no matter what they are actually doing, +4 HP per day). also some cheaper upgrades on items I already had and armed myself a little better.

Kasaihana
female good neutral Kitsune Oracle, Level 1, Init +2, HP 8/8, Speed 20
AC 14, Touch 12, Flat-footed 12, Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +4, Base Attack Bonus 0
Sling (20) 3 (1d4-2, X2)
Padded, Buckler (+1 Armor, +1 Shield, +2 Dex)
Abilities Str 6, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 18
Condition None

my history may be iconic but things are just that way sometimes;

born into a long line of seers and oracles that her tribesmen feared were a dying breed as the gift had skip a few generations. a lasting peace had fallen of the area and oracles were becoming rare for lack of need. greatly honored and revered she was, like all her family, put in a place of power.

she, however, felt called to leave the place and help out the world. so she did, in the dead of night, without telling anyone, with provisions that wasn't really hers. so with the certainty of pursuit she did her best to make good time to the academy without drawing attention to herself.

He's right. Here is a list of possible outcomes I use for my point buys.
http://www.geekindustrialcomplex.com/articles/point-buy-arrays

other than fixing the stats, everything looks fine to me.
As much as I dont like you starting with fancy items, it's within the rules I set, so I cant complain...seems legit  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:09 am
you can always say no

besides the torch they are all one use items. I lack healing spells (by choice) so I added bandages, they don't heal instantly but I have yet to find any healing potions. and the silver would only be useful if we ran into something that had DR/silver. I also can't see farther than 30 feet at level 1, my lack of strength means I am carrying a medium load and am reduced to speed of 20. and can only do 1-2 points of damage at either melee or range which means at level 1 I only have 7 good touch attacks and 3 range inflict spells per day before I become rather defenseless.

I am merely trying to cover for my weaknesses by doing this and to help the team.

this is why I asked if you guys think it's too weak. sweatdrop I don't mean to break the game but I don't want to be the weak link either.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:33 am
Xenar1
you can always say no

besides the torch they are all one use items. I lack healing spells (by choice) so I added bandages, they don't heal instantly but I have yet to find any healing potions. and the silver would only be useful if we ran into something that had DR/silver. I also can't see farther than 30 feet at level 1, my lack of strength means I am carrying a medium load and am reduced to speed of 20. and can only do 1-2 points of damage at either melee or range which means at level 1 I only have 7 good touch attacks and 3 range inflict spells per day before I become rather defenseless.

I am merely trying to cover for my weaknesses by doing this and to help the team.

this is why I asked if you guys think it's too weak. sweatdrop I don't mean to break the game but I don't want to be the weak link either.

Ah, then it sounds like you need to shift a stat. If you were relying on touch attacks for your good damage, that negative strength is going to make it super hard for you to actually hit anything, since touch attacks count as a melee attack. Granted, the target won't get their armor bonus, but those dodgy types are going to be your bane. (But then, everyone knows that scissors beats paper anyway... Don't mind my inside joke.)

Additionally, you don't get to apply your strength bonus to ranged attacks unless it's a thrown weapon or a composite bow. So you don't have to worry about that -2 to your damage. : )  

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:21 am
oh yes I do (found in equipment):

Quote:
Projectile Weapons: Blowguns, light crossbows, slings, heavy crossbows, shortbows, composite shortbows, longbows, composite longbows, halfling sling staves, hand crossbows, and repeating crossbows are projectile weapons. Most projectile weapons require two hands to use (see specific weapon descriptions). A character gets no Strength bonus on damage rolls with a projectile weapon unless it's a specially built composite shortbow or longbow, or a sling. If the character has a penalty for low Strength, apply it to damage rolls when he uses a bow or a sling.

been doing a lot of thinking and sleeping, i'll rethink my character. I think I still have time to do so.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff