Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art Trade Center

Back to Guilds

Art trades, collaborations and WIPs! All artists welcome! 

Tags: art trades, art requests, critique, hobby, collaboration 

Reply Art Trades: Art for Art
'ey there. Fancy an art trade? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alfred, who came by while I was away?
  +1 Interested Party
  +1 Lurker
  +1 Gold digger
View Results

Jindrex Madev

High-functioning Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:33 am
awkwardanomaly
Peroxide Swing

Haha nice to know that you lurve it! I wasn't really working on anything so I thought I'd start on yours.

They're good friends, that's all there is really. They like to tease each other, but he always take things very seriously, and she would tease even more because of it.

No need for the warning. Good luck with your test! C:
I have a test on Tuesday, so I should be studying...

Urm.ヽ(゜ロ゜; )ノ I'm sorry that it's taking so long. But here, I was doodling and I did a quick sketch of your avi. I'll draw you and your friend tomorrow...
Oh, and I hope that your exam went well.

User Image

Love it! And you're still going to draw the first one? O:
It went very well, thanks. I hope yours went well too!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:31 am
Peroxide Swing

(❁´◡`❁)*✲゚* I'm glad you like it.
Ah, yes. I was playing around with style and I already sketched you and your friend a couple times, I was just not satisfied with any. But I had already sketched out a normal head-shot of your fella, so I offered him up as collateral for patience.
All in all, I'm happy 'cause I'm playing around with a new chibi style... but it kinda looks odd. Sorry if it's not that great, but I did promise to give you a chibi sketch of you and your friend. [I imagine that she's sulking over something you said. Or she could be threatening to hold her breath until you give into something or another.] I hope you like it.

User Image

awkwardanomaly

awkwardanomaly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:34 am
Shanda98

Yeah pretty much what I feel as well.

(Btw i snuck into your DA and have it bookmarked bc I really like what you hav e on there

(*ノ▽ノ) Aw, shucks. I'm embarrassed. I will say that I really don't post many things on there. But that will probably change once I finish this semester and get back to the States.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:38 am
Peroxide Swing

Oh, ack. I forgot. My exam went well. Though the entire morning was stressful as I found out I probably couldn't take the exam a half and hour before it started. Panicked. Resolved the issue. Took the exam. Spent the rest of the day recovering from the stressful morning. I hope that your exam wasn't as stressful. Thank you for asking though~

awkwardanomaly

Jindrex Madev

High-functioning Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:51 pm
awkwardanomaly
Peroxide Swing

(❁´◡`❁)*✲゚* I'm glad you like it.
Ah, yes. I was playing around with style and I already sketched you and your friend a couple times, I was just not satisfied with any. But I had already sketched out a normal head-shot of your fella, so I offered him up as collateral for patience.
All in all, I'm happy 'cause I'm playing around with a new chibi style... but it kinda looks odd. Sorry if it's not that great, but I did promise to give you a chibi sketch of you and your friend. [I imagine that she's sulking over something you said. Or she could be threatening to hold her breath until you give into something or another.] I hope you like it.

User Image

O8 Thank you!! It's so cute. That is exactly how we are. OMG //hugs
THANK
And it got a bit stressful towards the end because I took all the bloody time in the world during 3/4 of the exam. XD But I think I did well. Hopefully. xp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:05 pm
Peroxide Swing

O8 Thank you!! It's so cute. That is exactly how we are. OMG //hugs
THANK
And it got a bit stressful towards the end because I took all the bloody time in the world during 3/4 of the exam. XD But I think I did well. Hopefully. xp

ヽ (≧∇≦) ノ Huzzah~ I was just taking a stab in the dark, but I had just watched Despicable me and the idea of holding one's breath was fresh in my mind and this resulted. xD
I'm glad you like it. It was fun to draw and I enjoyed playing with my style.
Oh, I happen to be the annoying person who is always one of the first people done with the exam and then I turn it in before I can start doubting myself.
But, I'm sure you did fine. You passed at the very least.

awkwardanomaly

Crescent-doll

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:54 am
Trade please?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:27 pm
Crescent-doll
Trade please?

(●´∀`●) Yes, please.
However--I'm about to move back to the States after a year abroad in Germany... do you mind if we postpone this trade for, say, two weeks?

awkwardanomaly

Crescent-doll

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm
awkwardanomaly
Crescent-doll
Trade please?

(●´∀`●) Yes, please.
However--I'm about to move back to the States after a year abroad in Germany... do you mind if we postpone this trade for, say, two weeks?

Fine by me. biggrin just message me when you want to trade.  
Art Trades: Art for Art

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff