Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self
INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gunnisberg

Salty Bilge rat

10,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:56 am
Hi my name is Gunnis.

And I'm just here because "Why the ******** not?"

Ask me if you want mecha shows. Though I highly doubt you'd like mecha.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:13 pm
Hey y'all! My name is Wasabi, but most people call me Soah, since that's who I've been on Gaia for years. I'm an oldbie to Gaia ('04!) And anime I love reading fanfics of my favorites, and I'm also a super awesome seamstress, I make clothing and cosplays in my free time, and my current undertaking is a Princess Sailor Moon cosplay for Barbie 4laugh

My favorite anime is Sailor Moon (if the name didn't give it away lol) but I'm a fan to many fandoms - including Dr Who. (But that's a topic for anotherr time/place whee )

My first anime was Akira at 8 - it was so awesome and gory, but my Mom was worried I'd not be girly, so she didn't allow me to watch animes until I was 13.

My first manga was Sailor Moon it was my inspiration to draw and be artistic. My favorite manga is Bride of the Water God, which is where I got my nickname from, since I cosplayed Soah for a number of years. (My hubby's accound is dressed as my Habaek ^^ )

I love K-pop, DBSK is my favorite there - Changmin heart Yum! K Dramas are also a favorite too I looooved Goong ^w^

J-pop favorite is Ayumi Hamasaki and Miyavi <3 But Gackt has a special place in my heart

As I mentioned before I sew, and I cosplay - but I haven't attended a con since '09, though I still find excuses to dress up hehe wink

I am willing to help others find animes or other things, I am a well seasoned otaku, and don't mind helping others. Feel free to ask if you have any other burning questions you desire an
swered heart  

Punkin Tits

OG Unicorn

20,425 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Operadaisuki26

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:58 pm
Hi my name is Operadaisuki26, as you can see from my avatar.

I speak Japanese fluently.

I don't have a favorite anime, just anime I would like to see again and anime I will forget for all eternity

I am in two music related guilds

First anime I remember watching are Anpanman and Doraemon

I see Anime Conventions in America as the dubbing capital of the world, so I want to bring a net and catch horrible dubbing and kill them. B/C I hate dubbing

I live near a Book Off so I can read anything I want for free and in the raw (yay for me blaugh )

If an anime op or ed is good I like improvising said pieces on the violin.

I prefer K-pop to J-pop, b/c lets face it, J-pop is horrible most of the time in the raw.

I am picky about my J-drama, and most of them are horrible in acting crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:59 am
Operadaisuki26

cool did you take classes?
what is the best way to start on Japanese?  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Operadaisuki26

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:29 am
nena_sakura
Operadaisuki26

I am Japanese and it is a rule in my household to speak only Japanese. Some complex Japanese I have to say in English though.
I did take classes to keep my Japanese up to date though.

It is best to have a Japanese speaking friend or tutor if you are not going to take classes in Japanese.
Greetings are the first things learned I believe.

おはようございます = Good morning
ohayougozaimasu

こんにちは= Good afternoon/hello
konnnichiwa

こんばんは= good evening
konnbannwa

おやすみなさい =good night
ohyasuminasai

さようなら =good bye
sayounara

It is also a good idea to learn the Japapanese alphabet, and that can be easily found on wiki.

Hope this helps.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:58 am
Name: moonlight_peach12
First anime I ever watched was: Sailor Moon
First manga I ever read was: Sailor Moon
My favorite anime that I enjoy watching would be: Angelic Layer. Fancy Lala, Papillon Rose, RGVeda, Saint Tail, Shamanic Princess, Tokyo Babylon OVA, Tsubasa Chronicles, Tsubasa Chronicles OVA Tokyo Revelation & Spring Thunder, X The Tv Series. Xxxholic & Xxxholic/Tsubasa Chronicles: A Midsummer Nights Dream/ The princess & The Birdcage
I have been an anime fan ever since I was about 12 yrsold I have been a fan for about 19yrs now and I have enjoyed it ever since
I also enjoy reading manga every chance I get I have too many favorites to name them all but I will say that my currant favorite manga at the moment would be The Betrayal Knows My Name by Hotaru Odagiri she is an awesome writer & artist. I also enjoy reading Yaoi, June & Boys Love as well.
I enjoy listening to J-rock & J-pop especially when it comes to Namie Amuro, Utada Hikaru, Do As Infinity, Access & ayumi hamasaki. When it comes to J-rock my favorite band of all times would be X-Japan they are so amazing & I love their music & I also love Yoshiki Hayashi he is an amazing drummer, pianist & he can play the guitar also.
I also enjoy anime conventions once a year. The one I go to each year is called Realms Con. It is a lot of fun especially for fans of not only anime/manga but also for fan of sci fi as well.
Thank you for inviting me to your guild I really appreciate it.

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50

VaneaChan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:01 am
Hi, my name's Vanessa!

My first anime and manga was Naruto and I grew up with it since I was eight when my best friends got me into it. A definite favorite show of mine

My other favorite anime is No. 6

The first anime I've ever completed was Fruits Basket

I'm going to my first anime convention in just over a week from now

I watch both English dub and sub. I think both Japanese and English voice actors can both do terrific jobs. I'm not picky!

I started going on Gaia about 5 years ago I believe, then I just stopped going on. Now I'm back!

I live in Seattle, Washington

Aside from anime/manga, music is a huge interest of mine. I've seen almost 100 bands live (some multiple times) and I play guitar

Lastly, I absolutely love making online friends, but I never do it myself. I just feel like people aren't going to want to make friends with me as well, lolol

Well that's me!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:56 pm
I am new here, i love anime and manga. talk to get to know me. c:  

Roman Enby

Friendly Phantom

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:03 pm
Operadaisuki26
nena_sakura
Operadaisuki26

I am Japanese and it is a rule in my household to speak only Japanese. Some complex Japanese I have to say in English though.
I did take classes to keep my Japanese up to date though.

It is best to have a Japanese speaking friend or tutor if you are not going to take classes in Japanese.
Greetings are the first things learned I believe.

おはようございます = Good morning
ohayougozaimasu

こんにちは= Good afternoon/hello
konnnichiwa

こんばんは= good evening
konnbannwa

おやすみなさい =good night
ohyasuminasai

さようなら =good bye
sayounara

It is also a good idea to learn the Japapanese alphabet, and that can be easily found on wiki.

Hope this helps.

I know the words you posted and
I was wondering if you would post some Japanese words and every day greetings if I create a sub forum for learning Japanese
its up to you though lol  
FieraOfTheFirelands rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:10 pm
Hello! My name, well just look at my avatar.
My first anime was Sailor Moon! heart Um.. I also believe my first manga was Fullmetal Alchemist. I am pretty much a newbie when it comes to anime so, I really don't know if I can help people in search of new anime. Um.. what else do I say? I am an active reader and I love reading and that's about it!

I'm glad to be part of this guild!  

FieraOfTheFirelands

Fashionable Consumer

3,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200

kazluckystar112

Colorful Pumpkin

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:44 pm
Hi. stare what was i doing oh right telling you all who I Am well Im Kaz ... mostly anyway if you want to know more about me my love for art, anime and manga just PM and ask you can ask me about Music and Rping too ... Or if you just want to talk you can too yes I love randuom friend requasts and yes i cant spell to save my life lol buyt whatever.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:15 pm
Hmmmm not much here to say I guess, I'm Azure or Night whichever you choose, ask me anything about anime or manga I have a wide knowledge of both

My favorite anime's of this season so far are Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Rozen Maiden, (2013 adaption), and Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince

My favorite anime would probably have to be either Steins;Gate or Zero no Tsukaima (excluding the last season)  

xX-Azure Nightmare-Xx

Romantic Fatcat

Dlyncher

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:38 pm
hola real names duck, watch alot of syfy romance animes, current on a very long case closed matron. i am pretty anti social it hard for me to talk to peps but i will give you sort of part of my list if you give me a description u like.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:24 pm
Mute_Echo
hola real names duck, watch alot of syfy romance animes, current on a very long case closed matron. i am pretty anti social it hard for me to talk to peps but i will give you sort of part of my list if you give me a description u like.

you should check out my other guild
for
Detective Conan Fans aka : Case closed

and good luck watching over 600+ episodes
LOL  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Operadaisuki26

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:46 pm
nena_sakura

I know the words you posted and
I was wondering if you would post some Japanese words and every day greetings if I create a sub forum for learning Japanese
its up to you though lol

Sure, I'd be happy to.  
☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas