Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Hunter's Moon - dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:51 pm
[[Sakura, we're not dead. Wolfy hasn't posted, and I haven't posted because I've been dead busy. I'll post tomorrow. I promise. I'm sorry I haven't posted in weeks. Really and truly I am. I haven't meant to keep you guys waiting for so long.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:01 pm
((Yeah, The bump was mostly for Wolfy. After all, she's the other hunter, so she's kinda important for my character... I understand being busy. On another note, are we going to delete all of our oocs when we get started again? Dunno about you but personally, I think it is a bit of an eyesore. xp ))  

Player Advisor

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:32 pm
[[I can't promise when Wolfy will be on. She hasn't been on Gaia since July 19. If she isn't on soon, I'll just find another hunter. I don't mind the OOCs. If you want to delete yours, you can. smile I'll reply right now. Again, I'm SO sorry.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:33 pm
x CatastrophicHeartbreak
User Image

●● the WITCH

ωιℓℓα נαηαι вяιgαηт

Willa's small apartment was cluttered at the moment. There were two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a kitchen merged with the living room. She didn't have much furniture, just a few things that were vital. Like the work table that Calin had decided to use for a while. She would help though, of course Calin couldn't do this without her. Willa turned her eyes from the table, to the very creature that stood next to the window. She often found herself studying him, trying to figure him out. She turned her attention from the Ghost in her presence, to a little black cat that started rubbing against her legs. She picked up her companion, Frankie, and walked into the kitchen. She set Frankie on the counter, who began meowing loudly. I know, I know. Baby's hungry." She spoke quietly, her accent was barely there. It was almost southern. Willa filled up Frankie's bowl with dry food and watched as the cat hungrily ate at it. She scratched Frankie's head and walked back into the living room.

Willa took caution when she was around Calin. She always kept one eye on him, because although she was a powerful witch, if he tried anything he could easily win against her. He was much older and much stronger than her. Willa sat in a tattered old recliner against the wall. She pulled her feet up and tucked them underneath herself. When Calin spoke, Willa thought about ignoring him. But she decided against it and told him anyways. "Few days, I s'pose." She said quietly. The full moon would rise in about four days. Willa couldn't help but wonder how they were to collect all of these things. She didn't mind killing a few people to get what they needed, she's killed plenty of people in the past. Too bad she didn't collect things from them, a few would probably come in handy right now. "What are we going to do?" She asked Calin in an almost inaudible tone.

User Image User Image

o o c;; wearing

The truth is hiding in your eyes
And it’s hanging on your tongue
Just boiling in my blood
But you think that I can’t see

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:44 pm
Calin Amanar
Themexxxxxxxxxx]Wardrobe

User ImageCalin fixed his eyes on the witch, who was busy feeding her cat. Even though it appeared her attention was diverted, he could tell it really wasn't. He spent years socializing with and influencing people. He could tell when somebody was secretly watching him. The witch had her wits about her when Calin was around. Calin secretly admired her for it. She was smart and older than she appeared. He did not know how old she was, but she was old enough to be wise. This Calin could decipher from her behavior and her attitudes.

Calin nodded. "A few days vill be enough," he agreed. "I must trust you to get these for me. However, that doesn't present a problem. You have proved vorthy." His eyes flashed upon her and then flicked out the window. "There vill be much murder and bloodshed, though it is no problem for you. You are formidable and merciless. You vill be excellent in handling it." Calin fixed his eyes back on her. "Ve vill start tonight. It is vital that ve go farther this time. Our movements must not be tracked, othervise those filthy hunters vill find us."

His eyes burned with scathing hellfire. "Finding good pairs of hands and feet should be no problem. Vhere vould you suggest ve look?"

OOC : xxx  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:26 am
User Image

●● the WITCH

ωιℓℓα נαηαι вяιgαηт

Willa couldn't help but stiffen under Calin's gaze. She locked eyes with him as he spoke, nodding her head once in acknowledgment. He was correct in saying that this task would be easy. They just needed to find the right person, or people to provide them with what they needed. He needed hands that were steady, strong, and powerful. He needed feet that could walk on for thousands of miles without feeling pain. She thought for a moment, wondering exactly who they could target. A vampire had the perfect feet, but the last time Willa got into trouble with vampires things didn't end so well. But now with Calin here, they might fear him. He was not a man to be messed with. She could easily pinpoint a rouge vampire and steal his feet. She didn't even half to kill him, but it would be easier if she did.

Now for a pair of hands. Willa's eyes closed as she thought hard on who to use. She could just use the vampires hands but they were small. Calin deserved larger hands that could easily conquer anything. They could kill a hunter and steal his hands. It would be easy to frame the already dead vampire, she could lead the other hunters away. Make up a fake trail for them to follow for a while so they wouldn't suspect her. Willa opened her eyes and glanced up at Calin. The thought of killing a hunter sent a wave of joy throughout her small body. "A vampire can provide you with their feet, and a hunter will give your hands." She said. She didn't need to explain herself, he was smart enough that he would understand why she chose them.

User Image User Image

o o c;; wearing

Just boiling in my blood

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:19 pm
[[Note to RPers: I'll be gone this entire weekend for Otakon. I will have a reply up as soon as Wednesday.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:35 am
[[Seeing as Wolfy's not going to reply, I've recruited a new hunter.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:37 am
[Good, hopefully this RP can really get moving now.]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:09 pm
User Image

User Image
Malcolm was on the rooftops jumping from building to building, only wearing a sleeveless black shirt and grey sweatpants. Its was his usual rutine in the mornings to make sure he was in top shape. The cold winter breeze hit his wet back, a shiver went up his spine. 'It really is cold...' he thought, running back to his penthouse apartment balcony. "Well...that was a great workout..." he said, panting a bit as he grabbed a towel, and patting it against his sweaty face.

As he recalled...Keita mentioned that if he would presume with this mission, Malcolm would have to meet this other hunter in a coffee shop. He was fully determined to stop these supernatural beings from harming others. Malcolm decided to make haste and took a quick shower, and then he got dressed in his winter clothes, which consisted of a black coat, white long sleeved collared shirt, jeans and his favorite black boots.

He grabbed his katana, and tied it on his waist tightly so it won't drop. He then grabbed a pair of keys, locking the door behind him and went into the elevator, taking him down to parking lot. He rushed over to a motorcycle, which belonged to him, it was an early birthday present from Keita, his father. He drove his motorcycle into the streets, and on his way to the coffee shop. His eyes looked down the street, looking around to recognizable shops, to see if was close to the cafe he is suppose to meet the other Hunter. Within a few minutes he was able to find the shop, he parked his motorcycle on the side parking space. He frowned a bit, and placed money in the time meter.

Malcolm walked into the coffee shop, when to the counter and ordered himself a cup of green tea...he was never a coffee person, plus he had to stay away from foods or drinks that had chocolate in them. He is highly allergic to the cocoa fruit, so he couldn't have most of life's wonderful desserts. He reached into pocket to pay the cashier, but a picture flew out of his pocket. It was a picture of a girl, as he picked up the photograph, and he looked around the shop, noticing a girl that was the match of the picture. 'Father must have left it in my pocket...so I would find her...He always does this...so ninja like.' he thought, paying the cashier and heading towards the woman that was by the window. "Mind if I sit here?" he asked her, in a calm tone.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC : The Archangel appears
Kiyiya Sakura

x CatastrophicHeartbreak

Evoblack

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image

Mischief

As Mischief pondered her agenda, a man came to stand next to her after ordering a drink. She looked up at him, finding him fairly attractive. She had a thing for full eyebrows, and this man's eyebrows were definitely full. "Oh, sure." She answered him with a friendly smile. She scooted her note book, which she had been doodling in a moment a ago to make space on the table. She took a sip of her drink and looked at the man again, curious about him.

She had not done any research into the other hunters on this case, and she rarely worked with partners due to her little secret, so the fact that this man was a hunter was completely over her head. The thought never even crossed her mind. He looked like he worked out, or ran, or something. One did not get the body this guy had without work. She could see the toned body under the folds of his shirt. She liked. She place her head in a hand, letting her pitch black waves tumble over her face before brushing them off to the side. "So who do I owe the honor of sitting next to? I'm Mischief." She extended her hand to shake.

ViViD Maestro

x CatastrophicHeartbreak

Evoblack

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:23 pm
User Image

User Image
Malcolm looked at the woman and bowed his head lightly, then took her hand and shakes it. "I'm Malcolm Walker, a pleasure to meet you." he said. He took the seat beside her and got out her picture from his pocket. "Glad to finally find you, Mischief. I'll be looking forward to working with you." he said in a soft calm voice, as usual. He looked at his green tea, and took a sip. He looked at her notebook then stared at her. "If you want to ask me any questions or ask things about me, now is the time to do so...I'll be happy to produce answers to the best of my abilities." he said, giving her a small nod. They were going to work together after all, he couldn't trust her completely without getting to know this woman...who he found attractive in a way, though he couldn't describe it.

His mind wondered for a bit, where could the creatures be heading now...and if he had the right might to save people...he is a younger hunter, but he didn't realize that he had made a name for himself in the Hunter guild. Archangel...a name only given to those who only willing give their lives to protect others, countless of times. Keita, his father did train him very well and taught him lessons he would need in other to trust people and maybe even help the world.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC : The Archangel appears
Kiyiya Sakura

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:59 pm
Calin Amanar
Themexxxxxxxxxx]Wardrobe

User ImageCalin scanned Willa's dark eyes, a beautiful brown unrivaled by any other. He continued looking at her and observed her body become tense. Willa's wisdom and age were betrayed by her youthful appearance. Unlike normal human beings, witches and warlocks were capable of maintaining an ageless exterior. Essentially, magic folk were immortal but not impervious. Like any being, they could be killed by disease, freak accidents, magic, or murder. An example of this was Calin's death. He had been burned at the stake for being a witch. In those days, the fear of the supernatural ran rampant in the Old World. For a time, the beliefs lived on in the New World. However, time passed and human-kind passed an enlightenment period where they believed everything to be explained by science and technology. In a way, their created tools were their own special power. However, Calin had yet to learn to appreciate the benefits of the new age's technology.

When he first met Willa, he immediately knew that the world had changed. Her clothing was strange to his mind, but he was quick to understand the passage of time. He knew that it would have been forever since he would have been discovered (if ever, he believed). Yet, Calin knew that supernaturals would live on in secrecy, as they had always done. Calin had been grateful to have Willa discover him and set him free. She was intelligent, analytic, and fairly merciless. Even now, Calin could see Willa's mind working out the details. He relied on her to know this New World. It would be a while before he came to know his surroundings. Regardless, he was quick to absorb information.

"Good," he complimented her. Calin smiled in appreciation. "Ve shall gather them tonight. It all must be done before the full moon looms over our heads. Meanvile...shall we scour a map?"

Calin strolled over to a space of the wall. Because he could not move objects himself, Calin had instructed Willa to tack a map to the wall. It was a map of the entire United States. Many of the locations were still foreign to him, but he knew that they were in New York City. The city was marked by a blue flag. The places they had killed for ingredients were marked by red flags. Several flags stood out from New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Pennsylvania. Other killings had been done merely to spite the hunter community. The bulk of those were gathered outside of the Northeast so that their movements would not be traced. They were in states such as Tennessee, Kentucky, and Michigan. Calin had been careful to choose those faraway places.

He glanced over the northern-most states and narrowed his eyes. Vermont, Maine, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts, were bare of red flags. Motioning a hand toward these states, Calin turned to Willa and asked, "Vhat state strikes your fancy, Villa?"

OOC : xxx  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image

Mischief

Mischief kept her pleasant smile as her new acquaintance took his seat beside her. Her eyebrows shot up when he informed her that he had in fact been looking for her. "Oh! You're-" She lowered her voice, but not suspiciously, "You're the other hunter on this case." Wow, this guy is pretty forward about partnering up. she thought as he seemed very eager to answer any questions she may have about him. She sipped her drink. It was still hot, but it no longer steamed, which was a small disappointment. She liked the way the hot evaporation felt on her nose when she took a sip, along with the smell of the pumpkin spice that rose along with the steam. She set the cup down and sitting up straighter. "Likewise..." She stated, pulling a few strands of thick dark hair behind her ear. She faced him, "How about this, I ask you a question, you answer, then you ask me a question, and I answer. Rinse repeat bla bla bla. If there is a question that we don't want to answer, we say 'Pass'. Sound good?" She took in a breath of sweet, coffee shop air, reveling in the scent of roasted coffee beans and cinnamon. "I'll go first, How old are you?" She started simple, knowing the questions to come would feel less intrusive after some preliminary ones.

ViViD Maestro

x CatastrophicHeartbreak

Evoblack

((Sorry the post is a bit short. Dialogue tends to get that way and I hate being redundant in describing setting))  

Player Advisor

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:44 am
User Image

●● the WITCH

ωιℓℓα נαηαι вяιgαηт

Willa stared hard at the wall opposite her, searching the pale color as if it held all of the information she and Calin needed. The two of them were strong, of course. They were old, and each had different levels of Knowledge. The time that Willa had spent with Calin had revealed several things about him. He was wise beyond his appearance, he was fearless. It seemed that nothing truly frightened him. Merciless, perceptive, there were many words that could be used to describe Calin. Willa knew that he would make the perfect comrade for the time being. Sure, she didn't quite trust him yet, but there were things about the male that Willa knew she wouldn't let go of easily. She wanted to keep him with her for as long as she could, absorbing as much of his knowledge until it was time for them to part ways.

She nodded her head once in response to him, making sure he knew she wasn't ignoring him. How possibly could she ignore him? He had this voice that practically called to her, forcing her to listen and be entranced by the heavy accent that laced through his words. She turned her steely gaze onto the man, and stood from her chair, following him to the map hung up on a pale wall. She did as he was and scanned it, searching for the one place she wanted to strike the most. Nearly fifty years ago, Willa was almost killed by hunters for the second time in her life.

There were twelve of them total, they had been tracking Willa for six years, always reaching out to grab her, but just barely missing each time. On the seventh year of their hunt, they created something that would help them. Their scientists created a vial of liquid, that when injected into a human's veins, his or her senses were heightened greatly. His speed was unmatchable, his strength was outrageous. He was a superhuman. He was an abomination. And he almost killed Willa. She just barely escaped from the twelve hunters that came after her. This eighteen year old monster was what caused the long, jagged scar that traced from her left shoulder blade to her lower back. Willa knew where he was.

"Connecticut." She would get her revenge on this boy. Surely he was a man now, sixty eight human years. Unless that liquid had caused his body to malfunction, and stop aging. She wanted nothing more than to take the very life away from this man. To pull it from his body, and watch it float away into nothing. She could remember his name clearly, as his fellow hunters called out appraisal when he had a hold of Willa by her hair. "His name is Cole." She spat his name with malice. Her eyes met with Calin's and she held his gaze. "And I want nothing more than to kill the monster." She said, her voice a little above a whisper. She knew that Calin would understand. She knew that he too wished revenge upon a number of people.

Willa's black cat hopped onto her lap, curling into a comfortable position. The very presence of Frankie seemed to notably calm the witch. She stared affectionately at the little feline, stroking her back softly.

User Image User Image

o o c;; wearing

Just boiling in my blood

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers