Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
✄ --- 『 A D A R N A 』[u.c/accepting 1g] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:55 am
Holly.Oreo.Whore

I wish I could tell some friends, but honestly, not many of my Rp friends stay in touch and the ones that do are in like five different role plays at the moment. If you need, I'll be happy to take up a double place to help get the role play started, just until someone else comes and takes the role.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:14 am
Toxic Yumi

Hmm. I'd prefer not to have temporary characters, haha, but thank you for offering smile
Let's just see what happens over the next few days.  

Rolly Polly Holly

Wheezing Star

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:39 am
Holly.Oreo.Whore

No no, that's understandable! Just wondering by the way, I'm not particularly good at creating 'pretty' posting layouts, so I tried my hand at making one.

Link
The last one...
I'm not sure about it though, I feel as it may be too 'big and long' you know? I really suck at these! Don't mind the other profiles. They are all old, bad profiles...XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:34 am
Toxic Yumi

Haha! I can totally relate! I just keep reusing my old ones because I'm too lazy to think of new codes and stuff.

And those people who photoshop their pictures and banners are nuts! Haha, I don't know how they find the time for that.
Although it may be easy for them. Maybe it only takes like 10 minutes to do that.

So long story short, your post code looks good to me!  

Rolly Polly Holly

Wheezing Star

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:16 am
Holly.Oreo.Whore

haha so lucky
            i wish I had the time to just sit down
            and get drunk enough to get a hangover xD

Man I cant even remember the last time I even went out lol
            anyway. i'll definitely play a boy if I get the time to join
            lawlz I have such difficulty playing my own gender
            /failz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:24 am
Holly.Oreo.Whore

Okay! My 16 birthday is today! So, This is will probably be my only post for today. I'll be trying to think of things when I get a break. If you get anything into mind, just quote or pm me and I will get back to asap! biggrin I can't wait. I feel their relationship is going to be very, very interesting. C: I just have a feeling about it!  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

CB - anTIQUITY

Man-Hungry Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:25 am
Hello. I'm CB and I am want the Hermit role.
But I will not have time today to finish up his profile.
Is there any way I can reserve the role?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:33 am
Gandering Fool

The thing is I shouldn't have the time, but I'm horribly undisciplined and irresponsible when it comes to RL emotion_awesome
I really have a whole bunch of things I need to do, yet here I am!

CB - anTIQUITY

Of course! biggrin I'll just put your name up on the thread. I'm keeping this very casual and minimising the amount of codes and stuff required.
If you have an idea of what you want him to be maybe you can give me 3 adjectives to describe him as well, but that isn't required until you send in your profile.

Random Lullaby

Happy birthday! I hope you have a good one!
Hm, I'm felling a little lazy today so I'll have to get back to you on the relationship plotting as well emotion_awesome  

Rolly Polly Holly

Wheezing Star

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:17 pm
Holly.Oreo.Whore

Hi hi! I was hoping to reserve the King's role! I think I can get the profile done before I go to work this evening but I wanted to reserve the role just in case. c:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:55 pm
I hope this is okay and the picture isn't too large >.<

But this is the Third Son<3 He's cute ^^

Oh and three words Girly/Joker/Odd

User Image
                                                тнe вɑsics
                                                Name: Theodore "Teddy" Kingston
                                                Born Under These Stars: September 20th
                                                Study My Anatomy: I'm a dude, bro.
                                                Catch My Eye: Straight >.< though some think I'm gay.

тнe ʟɑyeʀs
                                                -Jokes
                                                -Laughing
                                                -Books
                                                -Movies
                                                -Pranks
                                                -Music
                                                -Instruments
                                                -Sweets
                                                -Coffee
                                                -Tea
                                                -Friends

Dislikes:
                                                -Spiders
                                                -Snakes
                                                -Stage fright
                                                -School
                                                -Mean People
                                                -Cold Coffee
                                                -Bitter Tea
                                                -Storms
                                                -Hot Weather
                                                -Sports
                                                -Jerks
                                                -D bags!!

Fears:
                                                -Being Booed off Stage
                                                -Being Alone
                                                -Failing
                                                -Falling in Love

Under My Skin: Teddy is odd, to say the least. He's a tad more feminine than other guys and he loves musicals and theater. Most of his friends are female also. His only two male friends being The King and Akira. But he likes it that way, as most people get on his nerves. Teddy can be temperamental, grumpy, lazy, and just not fun. But he has times when he's protective and nice and all that good stuff. Though, those times are rare now that Adarna waltz in and swept everyone away in his theater. Teddy doesn't hate her, she just annoys him. Ane he's even more annoyed at how his friend is head over heels for her, and he's never even spoken to her.
                                                Pages of Life: Teddy was raised by his mother and three older sisters. Therefore, he's always been around women, making the thought of him being gay that much easier to accept. Even since he was small, people always asked him why he was so girly. He loved dancing, and theater since his sister showed him guys and dolls when he was three. People told his mother his girly-ness was because he didn't have a male role model. Teddy didn't care much. He knew, compared to other people, that he was different, but he liked being raised by women because that meant no sports. When Teddy was six, he got the lead role in Peter Pan at school. He was so excited he ran all the way home, told all his sisters and stayed up extra late to tell his mother. But when show day came, his sisters were there, but their mother wasn't. From then on, Teddy became closer to his sisters than his mother.

As Teddy grew older, so did his sisters. Until he was the only one left in the house with his mother. Teddy still talked to his sisters more than his mother, but now he didn't really have anyone to come watch him preform. Besides his friends, he asks them frequently. Maybe that was how The King saw Adarna, which means it was Teddy's fault. Meaning Teddy will have to fix it.

тнe ɪcɪɴg
                                                My Dance: Young Volcanoes ~ Fall Out Boy
                                                FYI: Teddy has three infinity signs on his right wrist. They are all different colors and match one each of his sisters have.

тнe heɑʀt ɑɴɖ soυʟ
                                                    Lillith Rose 23

Lillith Rose 23

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:25 pm
The king c:

User Image
                                                тнe вɑsics
                                                Name: Matthew "Matty" Gray
                                                Born Under These Stars: March 17th
                                                Study My Anatomy: Male
                                                Catch My Eye: Heterosexual

тнe ʟɑyeʀs
                                                Science
                                                Music
                                                Guitar
                                                Singing
                                                Hot Chocolate
                                                Acting

Dislikes:
                                                Windy weather
                                                Snakes
                                                Rude people
                                                Bad drivers
                                                Coffee in general
                                                Slow texters
                                                Sports
                                                Bandaids
                                                The color green
                                                Not being able to sleep

Fears:
                                                Failing
                                                Clowns
                                                Heights

Under My Skin: I'm a nice guy. I hate being mean to others, so I try not to be. Unless it's my friends of course, but I'm sarcastic about it, I don't purposely try and offend them. If I think rude thoughts, I don't make them vocal, just so I don't hurt anyones feelings. I'm always looking out for others, putting their needs before my own. I like to think I'm romantic, but I don't know since I've never had a girlfriend. I'm intelligent, so that makes me seem "nerdy", it's no wonder I'm still single.
                                                Pages of Life: I grew up with a great family. I was the middle child, my brother Adam being the oldest at 20 and my sister, Brynn being the youngest at 15. We've been really close all our lives and my brother and I are always looking out for Brynn. I've always taken more interest in education rather than sports, even when I was younger. It just seemed more interesting than playing a bunch of stupid games with a bunch of jocks who hated you anyways. I also didn't have a lot of friends growing up, but now I have a really close knit group of three friends, who always try and look out for me, maybe a little too much...

тнe ɪcɪɴg
                                                My Dance: Howlin' For You by The Black Keys
                                                FYI: I actually do have one tattoo, a ying yang symbol on my shoulder blade, the only one I will ever get.

тнe heɑʀt ɑɴɖ soυʟ
                                                    Flawless Fire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:28 pm
Oh and he's a senior and intelligent/sweet/funny  

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

CB - anTIQUITY

Man-Hungry Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:35 pm
Holly.Oreo.Whore

The Hermit
Senior
Conscientious / Loyal / Self-disciplined

User Image
                                                тнe вɑsics
                                                Name: Emile "Emmy" Arwen
                                                Born Under These Stars: November 8
                                                Study My Anatomy: Male
                                                Catch My Eye: Heterosexual

тнe ʟɑyeʀs
                                                ♦ ice tea
                                                ♦ lollipops
                                                ♦ cloud gazing
                                                ♦ sleeping

Dislikes:
                                                ♦ sports
                                                ♦ humid weather
                                                ♦ cherries
                                                ♦ school food
                                                ♦ cigarette smoke

Fears:
                                                ♦ frogs
                                                ♦ silence
                                                ♦ being misunderstood

Under My Skin: Some people might say Emile is totally the bohemian type, but that is hardly anywhere near the truth. In fact, it's actually pretty hard to describe someone like Emile; really you can't even say he's the introverted kind. Sure, he's quiet and likes keeping to himself but it's more like... he just doesn't care? Yeah. That's probably it. No expressions, no emotions, always staring at the world through his ever listless eyes, no one can quite tell what is going on behind his blank face. But it's not as if Emile choose to behave as such purposely; it's more to the fact that he has the inability to form facial expressions. Due to this, people perceive him as being unfriendly or uninterested in conversations and thus find him hard to be around. It also leads to many misunderstanding. It doesn't help either that even if he does chooses to talk or reply or interact with the people around him, his answer are mostly monosyllabic.

His inability for facial expression aside, Emile unknowingly found other means to express himself which came in the form of his art. Though it doesn't change much however as not many can understand the meaning behind his work. But then that's where Adarna comes in, the girl who took the stage like a storm and read him like an open book. Emile is unsure what he thinks of her as of yet, but he will definitely say that she is a friend.

Pages of Life: Emile grew up in a generic middle class family with a mother and father, two older siblings, and a dog name Marbles. There were also relatives who lived out of state, and grandparents somewhere in the countryside. Perfectly normal family. Right? After all, his parents loved each other very much. Sure they argued every now and then but that was normal too. Then there was his academical ivy league smart older sister and his mister sport recommended scholarship of a jock older brother. Again. Normal. Right? Riiiiight. Oh, and we can't forget Marbles, their ever lovable furniture humping mutt. But then there was Emile, the youngest of the bunch. Where in the world did he fit in with the rest of his family? Well, truth be told, he didn't. One look from an outsider, and anyone would be able to tell immediately that Emile was definitely the odd one out.

For Emile, growing up was rather hard as he was always the cause of his parent's worry as they did not know how to deal with him. They would always wonder: why does he not get along with the other kids or why was he always alone; why was he always so quiet? Does he not have any friends? Despite being his parents, they could not understand him at all and it put quite a strain on their relationship the older he became. Even his siblings had difficulty dealing with him and they would avoid him as much as possible. Emile hated it but it wasn't as if he could express it to his parents and he did not want to cause them more worry. To cope with his situation, Emile took to drawing and painting and found that he actually had the talent for it. Thanks to his grandmother, he also came to a certain realization about his art. One day, as he was drawing on his grandparent's patio, his grandmother came up to him and said: "Such bright colors. You must be happy." And Emile was. Patting him on the head, his grandmother continued speaking, "You express yourself with your drawings instead of your words. You always project what you are thinking and feeling on these sheets of paper." Though he showed nothing on his blank face, his grandmother's words made him very happy. It also made him content to know that there was someone out there who could understand him and he hoped that there would one day be others.

тнe ɪcɪɴg
                                                My Dance: Coldplay - Viva La Vida
                                                FYI: N / A

тнe heɑʀt ɑɴɖ soυʟ
                                                    CB - anTIQUITY

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:45 pm
Lillith Rose 23

Yeah, the picture is a bit big. Do you think you could resize it so it doesn't push the text back?

CB - anTIQUITY

Flawless Fire

Great! You guys are in! Whoo! All we need is one more character, and we can start! 3nodding  

Rolly Polly Holly

Wheezing Star

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:57 pm
Holly.Oreo.Whore

By the way..... Ivy Mae is a junior. LOL

And my mind is so mushy right now for plotting. D: