Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Love Me Eternal - OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nitta Sayurie

Romantic Shapeshifter

1,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:03 pm
HatterHarleyQuinn
Blahhhhhh I ish here lol. Soo sorry I haven't been posting as much. Like I said I've been sick and have college tingzzz crying

But this post is regarding Arbos. I've been asking him every day basically to post but he's been pretty busy himself. He's doing his internship right now and he gets home quite late. So I'm hoping to get him to post very soon so please bear with us! I'll make sure he posts tomorrow. Hopefully the weather is bad enough that he won't have to go in tomorrow LOL!

Thanks guyssss <3 <3

I'm sorry to hear that Ms. Hatter! I hope you feel better soon. It's no fun being sick at all.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:38 pm
HatterHarleyQuinn

Look: School is a priority, and I certainly don't expect a reply every day. All that I ask is that everybody post when they can. Life is a b***h, can be unexpected, and often gets in the way. I'm busy with some schoolwork myself.
So, I get it. Take your time. Get healthy and rested. I hope you feel better soon, Hatter. Being sick is a b***h.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:27 pm
Oh I know lol Just letting you in on the loop as to what is going on right now so you don't just think that he is just slacking/uninterested in the role play lol. Just giving context is all :3

Tankssss Nitta :3 <3 I definitely shall!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:59 pm
How is everybody?  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:03 pm
So, my topic for my informative speech (in my current speech class) is vampire legends. Specifically, I'm covering how the image of the vampire has changed.

My question: How do YOU think the vampire has changed? and why? Also, what was your first experience with vampire legend? It can be anything. And what interests you about vampires?

The reason I'm asking this is because I want a wider view of how vampires have changed. Mythology reflects culture; in my research of vampires, that has certainly been the case. I want the opinions of others so that I am able to garner new ideas and fresh things I never would have conceived otherwise.
Please be sure to elaborate. Detail is desired.

Thank you! ♥  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:13 pm
Evoblack

The change, simply put:

Evil, ugly, demons from hell pretty much to beautiful, sparkly, romance-masters.  

I Speak Books

Nitta Sayurie

Romantic Shapeshifter

1,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:41 pm
Evoblack
So, my topic for my informative speech (in my current speech class) is vampire legends. Specifically, I'm covering how the image of the vampire has changed.

My question: How do YOU think the vampire has changed? and why? Also, what was your first experience with vampire legend? It can be anything. And what interests you about vampires?

The reason I'm asking this is because I want a wider view of how vampires have changed. Mythology reflects culture; in my research of vampires, that has certainly been the case. I want the opinions of others so that I am able to garner new ideas and fresh things I never would have conceived otherwise.
Please be sure to elaborate. Detail is desired.

Thank you! ♥

Yes. The legend and myths of vampires have changed due to progression due to today's society. When you think about it Brom Stocker wrote Dracula during the time when it was taboo to display PDA or even an ounce of skin. Dracula at it's time was considered risque. I feel like the legend is still there but it's rapidly shifting and changing to fit into modernism. I am a writer and Vampire are my genre in which I write. I attempt to keep with the traditional legends and Myths. I do a lot of research. Something that I discovered is that every country has it's different take and shape of a vampire legend. I believe that it's driven and changed by the current time period.

As for the Twilight reference I don't really think you can base a well rounded opinion on that. Stephanie Meyer took the Vampire genre and shook it up. However, there are a lot of fine writers out there have done the same thing but no sparkles.

I base my vampires on the lore of Lilith.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:40 pm
The reference was not just Twilight.
My response was not meant to be taken 100% seriously ( sorry 'bout that), I have really no interest in reading about vampires. I think this RP is the closest I've come in a while.  

I Speak Books

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:05 am
I'm so sorry for my absence. Life has taken me for a spin once more. Getting ******** screwed over by roommate basically and having to either find a new one in a couple of months or finding a one bedroom apartment. I ******** hate life right now you guys have no idea. Just ********! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:39 pm
That's okay, Hatter. Take all the time you need! heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items