Vice Captain

7,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:18 pm
fmafreak93
Ashley Erin
Raccoons, beavers, chipmunks, skunks... Anything the size of a cat or fox and smaller, I imagine, really. Though Jacques did mention at some point that his exclusion of such animals wasn't because he didn't think they should be there, but because he writes about the animals he sees around regularly. So he wouldn't really include animals that he doesn't see in England.

yeah i think i read about that on redwall.org
does anybody here have the cookbook?

Sorry for contributing to the problem, my fault... but this isn't really a discussion thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:16 pm
if i donate gold to the guild, what will the gold be used for?  

fmafreak93

Jen the Quiet
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:53 am
We used some gold to buy the RP subforum. We also planned to use the money for a contest prize once, but then no-one entered the contest. =/  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:12 pm
awwww thats so sad xd
do you think you could get another contest going?
id be happy to donate  

fmafreak93

Ashley Erin
Vice Captain

7,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:31 pm
Actually, the gold in the guild account can only be used to make new forums. Gaia has it set up that way... there's no other way we can use it. If we were to host a contest, the prizes would come straight from our own accounts. That doesn't really bother me.

I'd be willing to try another contest, but I'd prefer it not be in vain. I have to know people would be willing to participate.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:20 am
Ah, my bad.

This is why Tracy is basically in charge of all things.  

Jen the Quiet
Vice Captain

fmafreak93

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:46 pm
id definitely participate  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:40 pm
Uhm....I should probably wait until I have the Mossflower Realm (how I refer to all things Redwall) in my fanfic before asking this question, but is it okay to post a link to a fanfiction.net story in the fanfic section subforum if Mossflower doesn't show until chapter 3 or 4? sweatdrop Probably not, but I just wanted to see if I was wrong.  

Mia DesMoines

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ashley Erin
Vice Captain

7,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:44 pm
Missy Elron
Uhm....I should probably wait until I have the Mossflower Realm (how I refer to all things Redwall) in my fanfic before asking this question, but is it okay to post a link to a fanfiction.net story in the fanfic section subforum if Mossflower doesn't show until chapter 3 or 4? sweatdrop Probably not, but I just wanted to see if I was wrong.

I'm not sure what you mean. If it's a Redwall fanfiction, you can link to it. If it's not, it's not relevant to the guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:21 pm
Ashley Erin
Missy Elron

I'm not sure what you mean. If it's a Redwall fanfiction, you can link to it. If it's not, it's not relevant to the guild.
sweatdrop Guess I shouldn't have bothered asking, I just confused you. I basically started out in our dimension and I was going to put my characters in the Redwall one within the next chapter or so, only including a link once I had done so if it was okay. But since it's not going to be 100% Redwall I shouldn't have even bothered asking, sorry for wasting your time.  

Mia DesMoines

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ashley Erin
Vice Captain

7,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:47 pm
Missy Elron
Ashley Erin
Missy Elron

sweatdrop Guess I shouldn't have bothered asking, I just confused you. I basically started out in our dimension and I was going to put my characters in the Redwall one within the next chapter or so, only including a link once I had done so if it was okay. But since it's not going to be 100% Redwall I shouldn't have even bothered asking, sorry for wasting your time.

No no, you aren't wasting my time, that's what I'm here for. biggrin And if your story focuses a lot on Redwall (like the IDEA is characters being transported into Redwall) then it sounds perfectly relevant enough to me. You can link it if you'd like.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:57 pm
Ooh! Contest! What kind?

Anyways, I was wondering; would a Redwall comic be able to live happily in the fanfic subforum? I've had some goods ideas for stupid jokes and doodled some okay fanarts, so... would it be okay?

Valencia Glitterspark

Jen the Quiet
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:03 am
Trace, perhaps we could expand said forum to include fanart and general fannish submissions? Just to cover our bases.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:55 pm
Works for me. =)  

Ashley Erin
Vice Captain

7,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200

Headmaster Sheef

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:08 pm
I'd participate in a contest ^.^

Say, is the forum usually this quiet? I haven't seen a new comment, except for Miss Jen's, since I joined. That was close to a week ago! biggrin  
Once Upon a Time: A Guild of Redwall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff