Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
ℓε∱ŧ ∱σŗ đεąđ (Blood and Cadenza) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lurkers!
  +1
View Results

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:52 am
User Image

I'm gonna fight 'em all. A seven nation army couldn't hold me back. They're gonna rip it off. Taking their time right behind my back

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅n̅̅a̅̅m̅̅e̅̅:Vanessa Robyn Cooper ̅̅m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ focused m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ in the station

User ImageVanessa smiled. "I'm sure you don't give guns to civilians that often either, but it's not exactly normal times. We're both just a couple of people trying to survive." She noticed his discomfort when she asked about his name, but he still told her it, so she couldn't look that distrustful. "Theseus, the man that slayed the Minotaur. A lovely name, unusual, but still lovely." She fastened the chest holster to herself, placed the loaded pistols, and grabbed hold of the shotgun she'd pulled from the bag. "Now that we are armed, do you think we should go back to see if anyone is okay? I don't know about you, but I would kind of like to have some more clothes for the coming days, and some proper running shoes." She pointed to the thinly heeled boots she was wearing, not the best thing to be fleeing from zombies in.

User Image

User Image

Don't want to hear about it. Every single one's got a story to tell. Everyone knows about it. From the Queen of England to the hounds of hell

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:19 am
User Image

Theseus Odetta O'Rourke

Theseus shrugged "I suppose. Still not comfortable with giving a civilian a gun but obviously you have to have one." he said and before putting his jacket back on. She commented on his name being lovely but had no way to respond to that but "Thanks." he pulled his badge from his pocket and put it on. There was no point to it other than comfort and familiarity. He'd rather be in his entire uniform than a partial one and that included the badge. Now they had to decide their next step and while going to check on the people they left behind was a choice, it was unwise. He shook his head "I'm sure they found their own way out. Going back would only get us caught." he said and looked at her attire which was maybe a little less suitable for this situation than his was. He nodded "We'll head to the store." he reached into his pocket and tossed her the keys. He was comfortable in his attire since he wore it everyday and was fine with wearing the same or similar attire though they'd eventually stop by his home when they had time.

He looked at her "Since I don't go shopping very often. You'll drive but try and find a place that might the style you want that won't hinder you and won't have too many people. We're not sure how this thing seemed to spread and if everyone on the ground got it." he said and walked out of the station and to the car.

Cadenza of the Heart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:54 pm
User Image

User Image
I'm gonna fight 'em all.
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back.
They're gonna rip it off.
Taking their time right behind my back

Vanessa nodded, and took the keys, hopping into the driver's seat. She knew a place along the more residential streets, smaller family owned shop. It had a bit of everything, both men's and women's clothing, and good shoes. She'd be able to find some stuff there that would last. Vanna waited for Theseus to get in and buckle up before she started the car, and pulled away from the lot. The drive to the place was as depressing as the airport was. It did indeed appear that everyone had been hit with this. She thought about her friends and old school mates, all their families. It was just her and Theseus left now, and anyone who hadn't managed to get eaten back at the airport. That lead her to thinking; they weren't the only people flying today. What about the other planes? Maybe there were pockets of people still alive, all over the world, safe because they had been in the air. Or maybe it had just been this city. It was hard to tell without going all over the place to check. Maybe there was news about it. "We should find a tv after this, see if there was anything on the news about what's happening here. And I do believe we should go back to the airport, there are going to be other planes and we have to let them know to find somewhere else to land, otherwise they could crash like us."

It was that moment that she spotted the store, and parked them outside. The street was pretty empty, she could see a couple shuffling bodies further down, but it would take a while for them to reach this point, and that was if they had spotted Vanna and Theseus. "Well, we're here. You could find some stuff too, if you wanted. Probably don't want to wear that suit for the rest of your life." She grabbed one of her pistols and stepped out of the car, but she would let him lead the way into the store, he would know how to handle it better.

Don't want to hear about it.
Every single one's got a story to tell.
Everyone knows about it.
From the Queen of England to the hounds of hell

Mood : Focused
Clothing :
xxx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:25 pm
User Image

Theseus Odetta O'Rourke

Theseus nodded when she mentioned finding a TV to check the state of the rest of the world. He did not agree with going back but that all depended on what they heard. He looked at her "Well most likely no new flights took off but it all depends on if some were still the in the air." he said "It seems we're were safe because they weren't on the ground where this thing spread." he got out of the car and followed her into the store. He wasn't going to pick up any more cloths as he wore only suits and simple clothing which he would get from home.

Cadenza of the Heart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm
User Image

User Image
I'm gonna fight 'em all.

There were indeed zombies inside, not many though, must have been a slow day. That was good, for her at least. Together with Theseus she picked them off. She wanted to keep the majority of the clothes clean, so she pushed her victims to the ground and shot them there, to keep the splatter at a minimum. Who knows, maybe there were other people in the city that were okay, and would stumble across this in need. Or maybe she'd have to come back here herself to find stuff. In any case, it was easy enough to do, they seemed to have their strength in numbers, but one on one they were like elderly people, but with less intelligence. When the store was clear, and the door blocked with a shoe shelf, Vanna went looking around for something practical. Most of the clothes she had at home were for style, not comfort, so going back there would not turn up a very good result. She could drop by still for food, and the few things she did have that would be useful. Maybe a family picture or two..

It didn't take her long to grab what she needed, some tank tops and plaid shirts, a good pair of sneakers and some socks, some jeans. She changed out of her clothes and into the new stuff, putting the rest in a shopping bag she found behind the counter. She placed her old shirt and jeans into the bag as well, but left the necklace and ring by the till. Then she broke the heels off her boots, placed those in her pockets, and left the rest of the boots. In a tight situation, she could use the heels to jam into a zombie's skull, or to use as a bolt for something. She tucked her loose hair into a hat, and turned to Theseus, who had grabbed nothing. "Dropping by your house are we?"

Everyone knows about it.

Clothing :
xxx
new outfit! wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image

Theseus Odetta O'Rourke

Theseus took a look at her as she grabbed the clothing she wanted. He was more of a practical guy than a stylish person but there were all sorts of people out there. He assumed they filled the comfort requirement at least as being uncomfortable like this would be inconvenient now considering the running they may have to do should they be cornered. The good thing about zombies were that unlike how the movies painted them they did run and we're smart enough to use certain things. He looked outside to see that it was still relatively clear and that she had everything she would and could need for now. He nodded his head "Yeah, I can get more cloths and I have a TV there, as well as a few more things to use for supplies." he said and led her out to the car. Since they were heading towards his home he would be driving. The both of them got in and her drove off not even looking back.

Theseus arrived at his home fairly quick. The ride was in total silence but once he got there he turned to her. He would have told her not to touch anything but now it didn't even matter. He shook his head and got out of the car before heading up to the door. He upholstered his gun and unlocked the door with his key before heading in. Once she was inside he locked the door "Check whats going on and I'll get ready." he went upstairs to his room and pulled out a large bag. He packed several essentials things with of course his personal guns. She had a little bit of time before he came down.

Cadenza of the Heart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:12 pm
User Image

User Image
I'm gonna fight 'em all.

Vanna admired the house as she walked through it, looking for the living room and the tv. When she'd figured out how to turn it on, she went directly to the news channels, but what she saw confused her. The screen was blank, but not the static type of blank. She could clearly see the desk the news anchors sat at, but no news anchors. Just pools of blood on the table, and a bit on the wall behind. Every live channel she turned to, that was the sight. No people, just the set, and blood. It seemed that the infection, or whatever, had spread all over. Which meant no help, except perhaps from pockets of others all over the world who had survived. Figuring this out would be hard, and finding others would be just as hard. There wasn't any way to repopulate the earth with just two people, not that Vanna was thinking of Theseus that way, she was just thinking about the future and all. The future of human kind, it would need many more people, for proper genetic diversity and longevity. This was getting depressing, and Vanna shut the television off and stood up to look around the house. She didn't touch anything, but she was curious to know what it looked like.

Everyone knows about it.

Clothing :
xxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:17 pm
User Image

Theseus Odetta O'Rourke

It didn't take Theseus long to come down with a large back across his back. He looked at her, it seemed she was ready to explore his home but there was nothing special about it. He looked at her "You wanna spend a little time here before we head out?" he asked. He could tell by the look on her face that she didn't learn anything good so he couldn't nor wouldn't ask just give her a moment to get her head straight. This hit him pretty hard as well but he had no time to think about it. Only in death does duty end and he was going to make sure she got as far as she could.

Cadenza of the Heart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image

User Image
I'm gonna fight 'em all.

Vanessa looked to Theseus when he walked into the room, and nodded at his question. She felt really shaken up, and all she wanted to do was lay down for a rest. Instead she started walking out of the living room. "Where's your kitchen at?" Maybe cooking something for the two of them would help calm her down, and distract from the outside world for a bit. At least they wouldn't have to go through the house putting down Theseus' family members, since he had none. It would be nice for him to have some company for once, and for her too, after all this crap. God, what were they going to do?

Finding the kitchen wasn't hard, and Vanna started looking through his fridge and freezer, thinking of what to make. In the back of her mind she knew that she was being rude by just snooping in his food without asking, but she needed a distraction. And food. She realized that it had been a long while since she'd properly eaten, and she was hungry. "Is there anything in particular that you feel like eating tonight?"

Everyone knows about it.

Mood : Awkward
Clothing :
xxx

asbloodrunscold

I almost forgot about this roleplay, sorry about that.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:54 am
User Image

Theseus Odetta O'Rourke

Theseus could see the look on her face and instantly knew that she was shaken up as it seemed everything was out of order. He put his bag down since they would stay here for a rest until they felt it was time to go. He nodded his head towards the kitchen which was in plane sight. It was filled with food and things that hadn't been used but recently restocked due to the fact he ate out almost every night and even then he didn't eat much. He walked with her for a moment and watched her search through his fridge and freezer for something to eat or it seemed prepare by her question. He shook his head "Just, make anything you feel like." he said and walked off making sure his windows and doors we're sealed. Odysseus had bars on his windows upstairs. He never got around to putting them in downstairs but they were locked and clamped. The door was locked but it was still a minor worry.

He sat down in a chair in the living room to clear his head again. Life had been so boring and uneventful up until now or at least to him that's how it was. He had no idea what they were going to do now.

Cadenza of the Heart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:52 pm
User Image

User Image
I'm gonna fight 'em all.

Vanessa shrugged and pulled out some pasta, chicken breast, and Alfredo sauce. Her mother worked very hard to support the family, and so she had learned how to cook to help ease the work load. It was a handy skill to have, kept her mind off things she didn't feel like dealing with, but right now it was just making her depressed as she thought of the father at home who was stuck in bed due to a broken leg, the little sister in middle school who she had personally seen as a monster, and the overworked mother who could now rest, but for the wrong reason. Vanna shut her mind off and just focused on cooking dinner.

A half hour later she stepped into the living room with two plates of steaming pasta. "Dinner's ready now. I bet you're starved." She placed one in front of him and then sat to eat her own. Vanna didn't know what to talk about that would lift the mood, so she kept quiet.

Everyone knows about it.

Mood : Sad
Clothing :
xxx

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image

Theseus Odetta O'Rourke

Theseus nodded and gratefully took the food. The air around them was heavy and the noise level quiet. Neither of them had anything to speak to each other about but they might as well try otherwise this was going to be a hard survival. He looked at her "So what we're you on vacation?" he asked her wondering what she was doing on the plane before it crashed. He shook his head "I uh...don't mean to pry but I'm just curious that's all." he said and looked at her. He ate in silence waiting for her to respond if she wished to do so. There probably weren't many topics that could be spoken off without a sense of sadness which he wanted to avoid now. They were in a situation that was going to test them and push them. She got lucky with not having to kill her family and hopefully they never had to be seen again.

He didn't have this problem so he couldn't help her with it but what he could do was keep that off the subject. It appeared that she was on vacation alone anyway..if that was what she was doing like he was. He looked at her "Your a pretty good cook." he said.

Cadenza of the Heart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:51 pm
User Image

User Image
I'm gonna fight 'em all.

She nodded in answer to his question. "I won a small vacation, so I took it and got some time to myself. It was nice, I like seeing new and different places, drinking in some culture." They both lapsed back into silence for a short while before Theseus commented on her cooking. Vanna smiled softly at the compliment. "Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy it. I was kind of the only one at home who had the time to cook, so I made myself useful to my family by doing so." She finished her plate, and got up to get a bit more to fill the last of the emptiness.

"And what about you? Did you go away for business or for a vacation?" She asked him, as she walked back into the living room and resumed her seat at his side. Vanna was grateful that he was trying to have a pleasant conversation with her, he didn't really seem like the talking type, comforting random women in his home was not likely something he did often. "There's more food on the stove if you're still hungry after, I accidentally made more than we needed. Used to cooking for more people." It was nice to have met him she thought, she just wished it had been under better circumstances.

Everyone knows about it.

Clothing :
xxx

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image

Theseus Odetta O'Rourke

Theseus listened to her story whole-heartily as it seemed she was in a very similar situation. There was silence after her story but it seemed his comment on her cooking brought the mood back up as she seemed to appreciate it. Theseus was an adequate cook at least since he lived alone but it sounded like she would be very good at it. He finished off his plate and set it down not having a big appetite. She asked about him and why he was on vacation which he did not hesitate to answer "I won a vacation same as you but after my 100th case I didn't use it but I was forced to go after everyone thought I was becoming a work-o-holic." he said and shrugged "So I was forced onto vacation but I will admit I did need it." he said. He was looking forward to getting back to work though...but that was destroyed now. He never made an attempt to get more food and instead tried to think of more questions to ask but once again he was at loss.

It took him a few moment to think but finally he asked "Visit any major landmarks? I spent a few days in the more peaceful part...in nature. I needed to the change." he said.

Cadenza of the Heart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:05 pm
User Image

User Image
I'm gonna fight 'em all.

"I went to see everything I could within the two weeks that I was there. It was fascinating to live in a different culture than my own, even if it was for a short time." Vanna got up from her seat to wash her plate and to store the extra food. She looked up from her hands, and out the window to see that the sky was growing dark. She wondered if it would be best to stay the night here and make a plan first, or leave at night when it would be harder for them to be seen. Of course, that also meant they would have a hard time of seeing the monsters as well. Vanna walked back to the living room to ask Theseus. "What's our plan of action right now? Stay and wait for morning, or leave by nightfall? And where will we even go?"

Everyone knows about it.

Clothing :
xxx

asbloodrunscold

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff