Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Rejected Olympics - PAINTBALLZ!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:04 pm
Kyuui Kiwi

Keep at it. Barton and Aekea if you reload enough and get a lucky room should be fine. Gambino .... not so much. razz I'm about to hop on a mule as well. Maybe we'll get lucky?

I sure hope so, lol!

Maybe I'll try Aekea... come to think of it, that jacket may just look smashing on my spaceman!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:06 pm
:< There are just never enough people in the room for Gambino to get the 20.  

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:06 pm
Ned-san
Kyuui Kiwi

Keep at it. Barton and Aekea if you reload enough and get a lucky room should be fine. Gambino .... not so much. razz I'm about to hop on a mule as well. Maybe we'll get lucky?

I sure hope so, lol!

Maybe I'll try Aekea... come to think of it, that jacket may just look smashing on my spaceman!

Well, I'm on my Aekea one at the moment and its not going so well haha. Guess you were right. Maybe its the time? Too late ? XD. None of the other teams really know much about resetting so far. I've been trying to inform them but they're not as organized as Durem was surprisingly. How they're ahead of us is beyond me. rolleyes *jokes* Don't kill me emo  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:11 pm
Kyuui Kiwi

Well, I'm on my Aekea one at the moment and its not going so well haha. Guess you were right. Maybe its the time? Too late ? XD. None of the other teams really know much about resetting so far. I've been trying to inform them but they're not as organized as Durem was surprisingly. How they're ahead of us is beyond me. rolleyes *jokes* Don't kill me emo

lol. Well, I went on Aekea and I was all alone sitting on the hashbrown. xP So I'm gonna go back and work on Barton... We were pretty close to enough.

I knew from the start this game would be heavily skewed and unfair... I'm glad I'm not stuck on one team!  

Hexatus Aquatica

Olympic Champion

1,500 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:28 pm
Hexatus Aquatica
Kyuui Kiwi

lol. Well, I went on Aekea and I was all alone sitting on the hashbrown. xP So I'm gonna go back and work on Barton... We were pretty close to enough.

I knew from the start this game would be heavily skewed and unfair... I'm glad I'm not stuck on one team!

Well the past 3 Aekea rooms I've been in there's been a dude saying "We have to line up like real pins!" I .. I do believe that's not the case. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:36 pm
Kyuui Kiwi

Well the past 3 Aekea rooms I've been in there's been a dude saying "We have to line up like real pins!" I .. I do believe that's not the case. sweatdrop

Nope, not true. smile That was an old rumor that started circulating way back when this game started. The important thing is that everybody gets the pin icon then LEAVES the hash brown and comes back after each bowler (easiest is to make them all walk to the bacon TOGETHER, then get back on the hash together). That lack of resetting is why most members on these teams are not getting hit. I don't know why Duremites are the only ones who seem to get that. I tried to teach the Bartonites, but they wouldn't listen. Instead, they were scared of losing their spot if they reset, but none of them were getting hit! You can only get hit once each time you "become a pin". stressed  

Hexatus Aquatica

Olympic Champion

1,500 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:39 pm
Hexatus Aquatica

Nope, not true. smile That was an old rumor that started circulating way back when this game started. The important thing is that everybody gets the pin icon then LEAVES the hash brown and comes back after each bowler (easiest is to make them all walk to the bacon with their arrow keys, then back on the hash together). That lack of resetting is why most members on these teams are not getting hit. I don't know why Duremites are the only ones who seem to get that. I tried to teach the Bartonites, but they wouldn't listen. Instead, they were scared of losing their spot if they reset, but none of them were getting hit! You can only get hit once each time you "become a pin". stressed

I tried too. Sadly, I'm dressed on a noob on every other account so I can't be taken very seriously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:49 pm
Kyuui Kiwi

I tried too. Sadly, I'm dressed on a noob on every other account so I can't be taken very seriously.

Yeah, I thought they'd at least take the Great Sea Goddess Hexatus Aquatica seriously, lol! xp

Mind you, I eventually lagged out so bad that none of my words were getting through. So I don't even know how much of the instruction these guys caught.  

Hexatus Aquatica

Olympic Champion

1,500 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:52 pm
Hexatus Aquatica
Kyuui Kiwi

Yeah, I thought they'd at least take the Great Sea Goddess Hexatus Aquatica seriously, lol! xp

Mind you, I eventually lagged out so bad that none of my words were getting through. So I don't even know how much of the instruction these guys caught.

Haha yeah! They should bow down in your presence! scream

Anyways, I'm rather tired now. I'll give it another go tomorrow. Realized I forgot to get perfect scores on my mules. Dunno if its worth it even though it got nerfed XD.

Let me know how it goes in the Bacon Game. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:07 pm
Kyuui Kiwi

Haha yeah! They should bow down in your presence! scream

Anyways, I'm rather tired now. I'll give it another go tomorrow. Realized I forgot to get perfect scores on my mules. Dunno if its worth it even though it got nerfed XD.

Let me know how it goes in the Bacon Game. smile

Psh, I'm quitting too. People on Barton's side are totally rude and ignorant. Even though on Durem's team we could get 20's every single time guaranteed with one simple strategy, people on Barton's team don't even want to listen to strategy and instead get pissy and leave the room, openly complaining that "oh, she's going to try to lead the game again. Let's just leave and wait". It's their loss. Because they won't listen they never get more than 10 or 12 points, and there's no point in me being there. I want to get 20, but these people are so stuck in their "I don't want to lose my spot!" that it'll never happen on a Barton team. If they all know how to do it, then how come none of them have done it? You know who's been on Durem's side before because they try to agree with me and tell the others that everyone needs to reset after each bowler and that we should keep going with each bowler until they reach 20, but nobody listens to them either. There are always a bunch of Barton members who simply will not move and tell you everything you've learned from "beating the game" is hogwash.  

Hexatus Aquatica

Olympic Champion

1,500 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:04 pm
I just went back in the game on Durem's team... everyone got organized, everyone followed instructions, everyone reset when told, half of the people already had 20's, many had even read guides... and guess what? EVERYONE got a 20... again. Why can't Barton members figure that out? All you have to do is listen to someone who knows and has done it and done it over again. They just don't get the idea that you need to reset. Even if you keep getting hit, you are still restricting the bowler's maximum points if you don't reset.

And of course, Durem members keep coming back to coach and help those who haven't gotten their 20's yet, even though they themselves have already mastered it. What a great community Durem has!

Go Durem, lol! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:01 am
Ned-san

That's actually pretty surprising coming from Barton :O GO DUREM! Who knew we had redeemable qualities? lol
And you're totally right. Before I had gotten my 20, I was very surprised by the way everyone listened to this one girl the moment she started spewing out what to do. It was really impressive. emotion_kirakira She got more than like 10 people 20s, including me. heart (Then I had to leave cause even resetting I wasn't getting hit).  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Hexatus Aquatica

Olympic Champion

1,500 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:08 am
Kyuui Kiwi
Ned-san

That's actually pretty surprising coming from Barton :O GO DUREM! Who knew we had redeemable qualities? lol
And you're totally right. Before I had gotten my 20, I was very surprised by the way everyone listened to this one girl the moment she started spewing out what to do. It was really impressive. emotion_kirakira She got more than like 10 people 20s, including me. heart (Then I had to leave cause even resetting I wasn't getting hit).
Yes! I finally found a great Barton team who listens and works together! They all listened to instruction, they all got off the hash brown when instructed and all went back when instructed, and everyone got 20s easily! Then the whole team moved on to other rooms to help new people get their 20s, just like the Durem teams I've been on. My faith in Barton has been renewed!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Of course in one of the rooms we went to there was still one person who stood there insisting that you don't need to reset if you've been hit. This time however, I was with an entire TEAM of veterans who knew what they were doing and all had their jackets, who immediately shot her down. lol. The opposite of all the rooms I tried last night where I was the only veteran and kept getting told to shut up by everyone who couldn't get their 20 and didn't know how to. We kept going from room to room until nobody in sight was left out without a jacket. xD

When everyone's getting their scores, people are so much happier and courteous. This was a great team, and everybody was friendly and helpful to each other. What a difference it makes when people just listen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:18 am
I'm having my victory smoke in my styling new jacket. wink

Only problem is, if I keep wearing this thing, people are going to think I switched to Barton's side! o_O The colors are all wrong...  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:29 am
Ned-san
I'm having my victory smoke in my styling new jacket. wink

Only problem is, if I keep wearing this thing, people are going to think I switched to Barton's side! o_O The colors are all wrong...

You just look like a man of power in that screenshot. Everyone is your subject XD.

Nah, I don't think anyone will mistake you for Barton. Most people know its the event item. It does look very barton-esque with the gold and all though.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff