Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
__██ | ωιη∂σω ρ-α-ι-η | Yoko-chan~~// Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:56 pm
I could never be that for you
I could never take your cloudy skies and make them blue
You keep on telling me I light your day
You're hanging on to every word I say
I could never be that for you, that for you

User Image "Tsk!" Smiling sadly and gently, the way Tsuki often said he did when faced with choices and decisions he didn't want to make, Jian leaned back on his hands, returning his gaze to the sky above; it was so rare of a chance for him to just sit and admire it these days...reminded of his childhood back in China, when he would have stayed up past his bedtime to watch the moon. Somehow though, Jian was sure he wouldn't be seeing it again with Nagi. Because now was not the time to hide away from the things that needed to be settled; coming to terms with this whole thing..it was something they should have done a long time ago.

"You shouldn't be upset with Kojuro for telling me; just like I'm not upset that you wouldn't tell me yourself." Jian assured. "I understand now why you continue to do the things that you do, and if anything, for wanting to protect those memories I admire your courage more then ever." No matter if his upperclassman was aware of it or not, to persist in something so personal was certainly something worthy of respect, even if, in the long haired male's opinion he was going about it the wrong way. "But I can't be your sister, and pretending I can is something beyond my capabilities, Izanagi." The immigrant intoned softly, though his use of the scrapper's complete first name was more then enough to prove just how serious he was. "We should have defined what we are a long time ago; for us to continue as we are now...it isn't fair to either of us." No matter what the outcome might end up being, Jian already knew it was too late to take it back; for years they had been continuously drifting apart and back together again, and it was time to face this problem as adults.

Put it on the line
Wear it on your sleeve
It's up to me now
But I'll never

✤ Make your broken heart begin to beat

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

O.O.C This train is SO heading for the desert of angst right now, I can just feel it. -___-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:26 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxαm__ï__αšκïηg__†⊕⊕__muςh?__
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxψ⊕ur__ιïgh†__ïš__§†їℓℓ__ßrïgh†__†⊕__мэ__
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI cannot see what's come, what's still to come. . . xx

User ImageUser Image

ƒєєℓѕ ℓιкє уσυя ℓιƒє ιѕ σνєя
            ƒєєℓѕ ℓιкє αℓℓ нσρє ιѕ gσηє
            уσυ кιѕѕ ιт αℓℓ αωαу
            мαувє, мαувє

Nagi wasn't sure what he wanted more, the awkward silence or the sound of Ian's voice talking to him about this specific subject. Right now neither seemed like a good choice, but silence seemed better to him. "You shouldn't be upset with Kojuro for telling me; just like I'm not upset that you wouldn't tell me yourself." He wisely kept silent, instead of snapping at Ian that he didn't have to know something like that. "I understand now why you continue to do the things that you do, and if anything, for wanting to protect those memories I admire your courage more then ever." Was there even anything positive that could be said about this?

"But I can't be your sister, and pretending I can is something beyond my capabilities, Izanagi." Ian had used his whole first name. That was a bad sign. Ian never used his whole first name unless he was being completely serious. Nagi only ever heard Ian use it when they were fighting. "We should have defined what we are a long time ago; for us to continue as we are now...it isn't fair to either of us."

"So what would you have me do?" He asked, but his voice was dull; not even remotely angry. "Stop fighting?" He crossed his arms. "You know I can't. If I stop..." Pain flashed briefly through his visible eye. "I would be forgiving myself." He refused to do that, when it was his fault. He wouldn't be able to live in peace, and he was sure Minami wouldn't either. "I can't define what we are, Ian." It was probably the wrong thing to say but he didn't have a word for what they had. "I know. You're not her." Nagi stated flatly. "I never asked for you to be her replacement." His words were becoming too blunt. "You're...different....equally as important to me." The last part was hardly louder than a whisper.

||OoC: I had an idea about our main antagonist o3o Like, a real bad guy and not just someone who comes in between them to cause drama xDD I was thinking maybe Akasa didn't die back then, and he's the one causing all the trouble >~< What do you think? ||

тнιѕ ιѕ α ѕє¢ση∂ ¢σмιηg
            тнιѕ ιѕ α ¢αℓℓ тσ αямѕ
            уσυя ƒιηєѕт нσυя ωση'т вє
            ωαѕтє∂, ωαѕтє∂

mochilli

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:57 pm

User Image "So what would you have me do? Stop fighting? You know I can't. If I stop...I would be forgiving myself." Of course Jian already knew that, was already aware that it was too much to ask, so he hadn't requested it, or gone out of his way to mention what might happen if he were to give it a try. "I can't define what we are, Ian. I know. You're not her. I never asked you to be her replacement. You're...different...equally as important to me." And that was well and good, but it didn't change the fact that it wasn't what Jian needed to hear.

"You don't have a word for it, because you aren't trying to find one," The long haired male murmured rather sadly, shoulders heaving in a resigned sigh; maybe it had been too much to ask for. "I am happy that I mean something to you, Izanagi, but I don't know how much longer I can do this; you can't stop fighting, but I can't always be there to fix you when you go too far and it isn't fair for you to expect me to." It sure was looking like his sister was right about this whole thing; getting involved with Izanagi hadn't been one of his better decisions. "I've put myself through so many years of accepting you the way you are, wondering what to call us and if I made the right decisions; but we aren't in high school anymore, and I can't pretend I'll accept this for the rest of my life." Even if it was going to hurt, if it would take forever to get past it, somewhere in his heart Jian knew he was making the right decision. The time for games should have been gone as soon as he'd walked away from that school, and into the real world. "Perhaps it would be best for us to step back, at least for the time being." If they weren't together...why did it feel like they were breaking up? The idea of coming here had been to make up, not to face the darker parts of their relationship...but it was too late to back out now.

"I don't want to do this, and I do not think you do either, but surely you must see how unhealthy this is for both of us. It would be best if we each had some time to think." Unable to help the faltering in his smile, the oriental male carefully pressed his lips to those of his upperclassman for the briefest of seconds, something he hadn't done in months and would more then likely never do again. "When you are sure what you want, and when you require someone to bandage you, my door will be open." And with that, not wanting to lose his composure the twenty one year old picked himself up off the ground. "Thank you for inviting me to the Tanabata...but I feel it should be best that I leave now. I will pay you back for the time you have invested, somehow." And just like that, using the skills he's picked up in highschool for dissapearing into the background, Jian vanished into the crowd, avoiding as many people as possible; now wasn't the time to look back, he'd already made his decision.

"Hey, Ji! Thought you'd be with Nagi; didn't you guys come together?" Brows knitting together, the brunette cocked her head to the side. "Ji, what's wrong? Ji, hey! Don't cry, Ji! Do you need to go home? I can take you home, this place isn't really all that great anyway." And even though Jian knew his sister was lying, it felt good that she didn't mind so much. "Geez, you two are such messes."

Put it on the line
Wear it on your sleeve
It's up to me now
But I'll never

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

O.O.C Oh gawd, MY FEELS. T___T They'd better get back together quickly...I don't know if I can handle it, though I had already planned for them to split up as part of introducing the friend. Sure, sounds like a plan to me, though we might want to wait until they're back as a couple to avoid me getting confused. -__- I was thinking Nagi would misunderstand and challenge the friend to a fight for Jian, hurhur.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:10 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxψ⊕ur__ιïgh†__ïš__§†їℓℓ__ßrïgh†__†⊕__мэ__
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI cannot see what's come, what's still to come. . . xx

User ImageUser Image

уσυ кιѕѕ ιт αℓℓ αωαу
            мαувє, мαувє

"You don't have a word for it, because you aren't trying to find one." Nagi wished he could protest, but all his words died away in his throat. "I am happy that I mean something to you, Izanagi, but I don't know how much longer I can do this; you can't stop fighting, but I can't always be there to fix you when you go too far and it isn't fair for you to expect me to." Nagi knew that; he knew it was selfish of him to keep Ian by his side. "I've put myself through so many years of accepting you the way you are, wondering what to call us and if I made the right decisions; but we aren't in high school anymore, and I can't pretend I'll accept this for the rest of my life. Perhaps it would be best for us to step back, at least for the time being."

Maybe it was for the best. Maybe all Nagi had to do was let him go.

"I don't want to do this, and I do not think you do either, but surely you must see how unhealthy this is for both of us. It would be best if we each had some time to think." But then Ian kissed him and Nagi realized the extent of his selfishness. He didn't want them to go their different ways but the words just wouldn't come. It was over much too quickly. "When you are sure what you want, and when you require someone to bandage you, my door will be open. Thank you for inviting me to the Tanabata...but I feel it should be best that I leave now. I will pay you back for the time you have invested, somehow." And Ian was gone.

Everything seemed to be silent for a while, and then Nagi felt the warm comfort of a back against his. "Bocchan...It's okay if you let it out. I won't judge~" "You're noisy. Shut it." Nagi hugged his knees to his chest, dropping his forehead onto his forearms. He fell silent and Kojuro smiled sadly, letting the one-eyed male lean against the warmth of his back silently.

=-=

Not too far off, undetected by either Nagi or Kojuro, a tall figure stood behind a tree, hidden in shadows, watching everything unfold before him. A smile curled up his lips and he disappeared deeper out of sight.

||OoC: I knowwww ;___; Kayyy~ For now I'll just sneakily introduce him~ Hurrr, or maybe they could get back together because of him >w> ||

тнιѕ ιѕ α ѕє¢ση∂ ¢σмιηg
            тнιѕ ιѕ α ¢αℓℓ тσ αямѕ
            ωαѕтє∂, ωαѕтє∂

mochilli

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:36 pm

User Image The next few days were good, but in a way they were also the most unbearable days of Jian's life; in already knowing and understanding Tsuki chose not to say anything to their parents, and for the better part of the week the twenty one year old was left alone with his thoughts and plenty of time for healing. But at the same time, not having Nagi around to irritate him, not knowing that it was a matter of time before he'd need to fish out the medical kit which was quickly getting dusty in some dark corner of the shop...it was disheartening, and the feeling only served to make Jian ill. Thankfully most days Jian was kept rather busy by the shop's customers, and so didn't have time to think about it, but today there was nothing. It had been for the best, hadn't it? And they'd never been officially together..but for some reason none of that seemed to matter. "Aw, cheer up Ji!" Tsuki chirped from the entryway, arms full of bags from the local grocery store. "Things will work out in the end; you know you two can't stay away from each other for long." When the only response she recieved was a tired smile, the brunette sighed. "At least put on a happier face for our guest, would you?"

"I'm afraid I don't know what you mean-" And then suddenly there was a heavy box just inches away from his nose, a boy not much older then him leaning on top of it with an irritated expression, brows knitted together in annoyance, golden eyes narrowed from underneath a mop of brown hair. "Feng..? What are you doing here?!" The long haired male exclaimed, nearly toppling out of his chair from behind the front counter.

"顺利 (smooth)." The older man snorted. "That's not much of a way to greet your childhood friend, Fern; but then again it's a been a long time, hasn't it? I'm in town for the martial arts festival; Tsuki's in the juniour lineup right before me. But..." The Chinese newcomer paused. "That's not really why I'm here; Tsuki says you've been holed up in here for a week because of some guy you were dating but not really."

"Feng, you don't understand." But before Jian had any say in it the molten eyed martial artist had already pulled him up out of his seat and out from behind the counter with a no-nonsense expression.

"I understand that you aren't doing so great, and when you're upset you just sit and stew and blame yourself and that's not how it's supposed to go." He muttured, proceeding to drag the unwilling immigrant out the door. "We're gonna go out and do something, okay? I'm gonna get you out of this damn shop and back into reality if it kills me. And hey...you know, you're really worrying some people. Relax already."

If only it was that simple.

Put it on the line
Wear it on your sleeve
It's up to me now
But I'll never

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

O.O.C Oh gawd, can you imagine if he tries hitting on Jian just because he knows Nagi won't like it? FIGHT FOR THE UKE. XD Oh, Feng. I like Feng.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:26 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxуøů__cąη__Ьѓεαk__мэ__pħy§їcąℓℓy__
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβů†__ï'm__§†їℓℓ__ß円εr__ïη__ε∀εrψ__ωαψ__

User ImageUser Image

му sкιи ιs ℓιкє α мαρ
            σƒ ωнєяє му нєαят нαs вєєи
            αи∂ ι cαи'т нι∂є тнє мαякs
            вυт ιт's иσт α иєgαтιvє тнιиg

The same couldn't quite be said for Nagi, who spent the next few days weaving in and out between his room and the family dojo, but never stepping outside. Kojuro knew better than to try to coax Nagi out of his thoughts, and chose to do everything the same as he always did. While he left Nagi to vent and sulk at home (though Nagi would never admit that he was sulking), Kojuro alternated between taking care of the house and its' master. And if things weren't already hectic enough, Tetsu had to tag along. Tetsu was probably one of the maid's kids or something, but Kojuro never found out; the kid had been left on the doorstep in the middle of the night a couple years ago where Kojuro had found him. And Nagi, in one of his rare moments of kindness, had allowed him to stay. It usually meant more work for Kojuro, having to take care of another child, but since Tetsu was always helping out, he never minded. Nagi also seemed to be a little fond of him; though he never actively expressed it (but Kojuro hadn't been the one to see the usually expressionless boy ogling the Siberian husky puppies in the pet store and bought one for him).

Currently, the two of them were headed back home after grocery shopping and Tetsu had offered to come help. It was adorable to see him totter about, an arm wrapped around one of the smaller bags while he held on to the tip of Kojuro's longest finger with his free hand. "You doing alright there Tetsu? Sure you don't want any help?" Tetsu shook his head furiously, wordlessly, and Kojuro smiled a little at the child's cute attempt to act independent.

Kojuro hadn't meant to, but the path they were taking back from the grocery store passed by Ian's shop, and it wasn't long before the odd duo spotted two people emerging from the tea shop doors. "Ah, Jian-san! It's been a while!" The tangerine-haired male called out in a greeting. It didn't escape his notice the other person Jian was with, but he could only watch warily since he didn't know said other person. Tetsu, having never run into either of the Chinese men, scooted closer to Kojuro's leg and grabbed a fistful of his jeans, half hiding behind his grocery bag and the dark material of Kojuro's pants.

||OoC: [/pats Feng's shoulder] You can try, but we all know he's missing Nagi~~~ >w> Random character throw in~ Dunno why I did it, but he was too adorable to resist D8 ||

sσ ι ℓєт ∂σωи му gυαя∂
            ∂яσρ му ∂єƒєиsєs ∂σωи ву му cℓσтнєs
            ι'м ℓєαяиιиg тσ ƒαℓℓ
            ωιтн иσ sαƒєту иєт тσ cυsнισи тнє вℓσω

mochilli

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:56 pm

User Image "Ah, Jian-san! It's been a while!" Unable to help from flinching, the usually pleasant and friendly man immediatly ducked his head rather submissively in a half sort of greeting, half version of curling away into himself; the immigrant was still quite fond of Kojuro, but seeing him just made him think of the Tanabata earlier that week, and he wasn't sure if it was a good time to face that yet. Immediatly catching his friend's change in demeanor, Feng bent down a little too, if for no other reason then to make Jian feel a little less uncomfortable, asking in fluent Chinese who exactly this newcomer was; Jian hurridly rushed out that he was a friend, and chose to leave it at that.

"I've been....busy." Jian mumbled quietly, though in noticing the somewhat suspicious and tense air between the the two older men, the long haired male was quick to gesture to his concerned looking friend with a heasitant smile. "This is Feng; we lived next to each other back in China, and he was also my martial arts upperclassman. He's in town for the martial arts exhibition my sister is participating in." Noting how the golden eyed male wasn't making any attempt to be polite, Jian sighed and nudged the slightly older boy in the side. "停止驴 (stop being an a**)." Rolling his eyes, Feng rubbed at his arm somewhat uncomfortably; between the two he'd never been one for all those formalities. Rather he just liked getting to the point, to avoid beating around the bush in a matter of speaking.

"Yeah....nice to meet you." And with that, Feng was done talking; it was like someone had sealed his mouth shut.

"In any case.." Jian continued, taking note of the small shadow hovering just behind Kojuro. "Who's that hiding behind you? I wasn't aware you looked after other people besides....well, you know." The last thing the dark eyed male wanted to do was bring up Nagi, especially since it was important he stay firm and strong in his decision.

"他不值得 (he's not worth it)."

"我告诉你,它不工作方式 (I told you, it doesn't work that way)."

Put it on the line
Wear it on your sleeve
It's up to me now
But I'll never

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

O.O.C I predict Feng being very suspicious of Nagi once he and Jian get back together. XD Aww, Kuroko no Basket chibi! : L

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:57 pm

User Image

User ImageUser Image

му sкιи ιs ℓιкє α мαρ

Kojuro could never get used to how submissive the Chinese man seemed to be whenever he was not feeling certain. Kojuro had grown up his whole life in Nagi's strictly Japanese family after all. "I've been....busy." Kojuro could see that. He sent a subtly wary, but deceptively friendly, look over at Jian's friend. "This is Feng; we lived next to each other back in China, and he was also my martial arts upperclassman. He's in town for the martial arts exhibition my sister is participating in."

"Yeah....nice to meet you."

"Friendly isn't he?" Kojuro quipped with his normal, relaxed smile. "My name is Kojuro. Pleasure's all mine, by the way." At a second glance, Feng would be cute...if he didn't look like he was ready to murder the next person to give him a simple 'hi'.

"In any case...Who's that hiding behind you? I wasn't aware you looked after other people besides....well, you know." Kojuro wisely chose to ignore that last part and focus on the question part. "Ah, that's right, you two haven't met." He said cheerfully, ignoring the brief exchange between the two others as he took Tetsu's bag from him and lifted him up with one arm so that he didn't have to tilt his head all the way up to look at them. "Jian-san, this is Tetsu. We found him a few years ago at the door and bochama let him stay~" Nagi better thank him for helping out. "Tetsu~" He crooned gently. "Say hi to Feng-san and Jian-san now." Tetsu gave him a blank look. "Come on, Tetsu, don't be rude." Tetsu glanced over his shoulder at Feng, and immediately buried his face into Kojuro's shoulder. "Ahaha, Feng-san, he thinks you're scary~!" Which would obviously not sit well with the Chinese male being spoken to.

"Well, at least say hi to Jian-san. We told you about him before, remember?" Tetsu lifted and tilted his head a little, small hands gripping Kojuro's shoulders as he turned to face the long-haired Chinese immigrant. "Ji...an." Tetsu's tiny brows furrowed slightly in thought, before some sort of realization crossed his usually expressionless features. The realization was quick to disappear, replaced with a child-like version of reproachful disapproval, and Tetsu refused to say anything as he turned back to wrap his arms around Kojuro's neck, stubbornly silent. "...Hmm...he must still not be used to strangers..." Kojuro mused, but between him and Tetsu, he knew that Tetsu must not have liked seeing Jian very much; when he knew that Nagi's current condition was because of him.

Tetsu tugged on Kojuro's scarf. "...'nagi." He turned wide, pale-blue eyes towards the orange-haired man holding him. "...'nagi." He said, almost urgently. "Hmm?" Kojuro turned his attention back to the small child, before realizing what he wanted to do. "Ah, I see. We're almost there and then you can go see him, okay?" Tetsu looked satisfied and settled back down in the crook of Kojuro's arm, as Kojuro turned to apologize to the other two. "I'm sorry, we have to be getting back now..." And in half a second, his decision was made.

"Would you two like to come have dinner with us?"

His face betrayed nothing of the sharp pain that came from Tetsu's fingers pinching the side of his neck.

||OoC: Hurrrr, let the seme-fight begin >:] I know right? <3 Kuroko's so adorable <333 ||

sσ ι ℓєт ∂σωи му gυαя∂
            ι'м ℓєαяиιиg тσ ƒαℓℓ

mochilli

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:53 pm

User Image "Friendly isn't he? My name is Kojuro. Pleasure's all mine, by the way." When all Feng did was huff and preoccupy himself with looking the other direction, molten eyes taking in every little detail possible from the sidewalk to the front of the shop he'd just stepped out of, Jian was quick to step in with an apologetic smile.

"Feng's just usually pretty quiet around people he's never met before, is all." This statement was effectively punctuated by a silent nod on the golden eyed man's behalf. But that was hardly the most important thing at the moment, since like it or not Feng was probably always going to be somewhat antisocial.

"Ah, that's right, you two haven't met. Jian-san, this is Tetsu. We found him a few years ago at the door and bochama let him stay~" As much as Jian didn't want to, he was unable to help himself from smiling at the thought of Nagi running around with a child; not many people were aware of how kind he could actually be in certain situations. Come on, Tetsu, don't be rude." When all the smaller boy did was turn his face into Kojuro's shirt, Jian arched a brow in inquiry. "Ahaha, Feng-san, he thinks you're scary~!" Unable to help himself from snorting, after mere seconds the slim long haired man found himself chuckling at the expense of his obviously embarassed friend; his punishment was a rather rough shove, but Jian hardly cared. "...Hmm...he must still not be used to strangers..." For some reason Jian sincerely doubted the boy's shyness was to blame here, but for the sole reason of not bringing the underlying isues up, he chose to say nothing on the matter. "I'm sorry, we have to be getting back now...Would you two like to come have dinner with us?" The range of emotions which flashed across Jian's face might have been comical, had they not been so negative and conflicting.

"Oh, no.....I mean it's very kind of you to offer, but it wouldn't be very polite to just drop in unnanounced that way, with a guest that nobody really knows." Feng was nothing but a cop out and Jian knew it, but he just didn't want to be around Nagi right now; he'd promised himself he would wait a while for the older man to make his decision on what he wanted, and until that time he hadn't been planning on seeing much of the violence-inclined man. Feng on the other hand, seemed to have different opinions on the matter.

"Sounds good to me." The chinese martial artist noted rather severely, not giving Jian any say in the matter as he proceeded to practically drag his friend in the direction Kojuro was headed. "I'd like to meet this...friend of yours, Fern. And dinner sounds like as good a time as any to do it, right?" Truth was, Feng just wanted to beat Nagi into a pulp; Jian knew it, and so did he. But between the two, Feng was stronger, and Jian was far too vunerable and conflicted to do anything but let himself be dragged along for the ride.

Put it on the line
Wear it on your sleeve
It's up to me now
But I'll never

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

O.O.C Omigod, that kid. XDD Hur...akward make up time?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:01 pm

User Image

User ImageUser Image

му sкιи ιs ℓιкє α мαρ

Kojuro had more or less been expecting that Jian would reply with an excuse not to go. "Oh, no.....I mean it's very kind of you to offer, but it wouldn't be very polite to just drop in unnanounced that way, with a guest that nobody really knows." But he hadn't been counting on the fact that Feng would agree to go. "Sounds good to me." Kojuro blinked in surprise, and even Tetsu raised his head to send the golden-eyed male a distrustful look. "I'd like to meet this...friend of yours, Fern. And dinner sounds like as good a time as any to do it, right?" Kojuro didn't really like the sound of that. From what he could tell, Feng was just like Nagi...and a violent martial-artist versus a violent ex-yakuza heir? Kojuro mentally grimaced. Not that Nagi couldn't hold his own but...he glanced at Jian and then returned his gaze to the path in front of him.

=-=

Kojuro led the four of them to a large, Japanese styled house a couple blocks down the road and opened one of the heavy double doors and stepped in, letting his two guests follow before closing it behind him. Immediately, Tetsu squirmed in his grasp and Kojuro let him down. Immediately, the pale-haired boy ran off, calling "'Nagi~!" as he rounded the side of the house; where the sound of a puppy barking away was, and the sharp sound was replied by the mildly annoyed, gruff tone that belonged to Izanagi.

Only a moment later, Nagi himself came stumbling out from behind corner, paw-print shaped dirt marks on his face and clothing, a small dirt-caked, three-month old Siberian husky puppy squirming in his grasp, and Tetsu seated on his shoulders, arms wrapped around the top of the one-eyed male's head. Nagi was scowling slightly, but there was no malice behind it. "Oi, Tetsu, next time you're going outside with Kojuro, take it with you, a'ight?" He saw Kojuro. "Where have you been? I had to..." His words trailed off as his single eye caught sight of the people that were standing right behind Kojuro. "Bocchan!" Kojuro scolded mock-reproachfully. "You're a mess! What on earth have you been up to?" More like, which part of the earth had he been rolling about in. "...nothin'." Kojuro rolled his eyes and Tetsu giggled quietly.

||OoC: Possibly~~ xDD Jeez, I'm sorry I'm really distracted right now but...JongTae <3333 [/fangirl squeals] I love K-Pop fan-service <333 ||

sσ ι ℓєт ∂σωи му gυαя∂
            ι'м ℓєαяиιиg тσ ƒαℓℓ

mochilli

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:24 pm

User Image The whole way towards Nagi's house, Jian was understandably uncomfortable; for one, he'd never actually been to his upperclassman's home and for another matter entirely he was only going because he'd learned a long time ago not to argue with Feng's usual bull-headedness. The chinese man gathered he must have looked quite a sight, practically being dragged across the sidewalk by his golden eyed friend, and as soon as Kojuro and Tetsu had dissapeared through the entryway, Jian began struggling. Hard. "这到底是你错了 (What the hell is wrong with you)?!" He hissed viciously, proceeding to grapple with his childhood companion in a way that only good friends can. "I told you I didn't want to come here, and what do you do? Selfishly drag me to the one place I don't want to be because you can't keep your temper under control."

"If you hadn't worried everyone by hermiting in the shop, this wouldn't be happening right now," Feng smartly replied, crossing his arms over his chest. "Anyway, why do you care if this guy ends up getting the end of my fist? He obviously doesn't give a rat's a** about you." Jian immediatly quieted down at that; it was true, Feng had a point. So why was he so uncomfortable with being here when he didn't particularly deserve to feel anything at all in conjunction with where he was?

"Bocchan!" Jian found himself unintentionally holding his breath for whatever reason, and when his eyes met Nagi's he was quickly and submissively the first to look away; not that it was much of a suprise, seeing as how Jian had always been the kind of person to sacrifice first out of everyone. At least he didn't look like he'd been in any other fights since they'd stopped spending time with each other; dirty yes, bloody and bruised, no. "You're a mess! What on earth have you been up to?"

"...Nothin'." Feeling a sharp nudge in his side, Jian peered up through his long bangs at his repentant older friend; whatever could be said about Feng's temper, there was still the fact that he'd always been quick to ask for forgiveness.

"If you're really that uncomfortable..." He muttured, quiet enough that nobody else would be able to hear. "Then we can leave. No use in seeing you cry, it's ridiculously un-manly."

"我没有哭 (I'm not crying)," Jian protested; however, all the same he was greatful when Feng slapped a hand over his face in the guise of a teasing gesture, for the younger man to compose himself.

"我忍不住想愚弄我 (Could've fooled me). God, you've always been so emotional."

Put it on the line
Wear it on your sleeve
It's up to me now
But I'll never

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

O.O.C Hey, no worries; Yoko's multitasking between this rp, her soul eater rp, and ordering patterns for her cosplay. Derp, so much to do. -3- God, the way Feng is acting, Nagi's gonna get jealous super fast. XD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:06 pm

User Image

User ImageUser Image

уσυ кιѕѕ ιт αℓℓ αωαу
            мαувє, мαувє

Nagi let the puppy in his hands go and, immediately, the dog yipped and bounded over to Kojuro to greet him, before trotting over to the two strangers, sniffing their shoes and barked up at them, wagging its' tail furiously. Nagi, meanwhile, tugged Kojuro to the side and exchanged low whispers with him. It only took a second, and Nagi lifted Tetsu from his shoulders and set him down. Kojuro sighed with a roll of his eyes and turned away a little. "...come in...if you want." Nagi didn't look at either Jian nor his companion as he spoke, feeling a strange flare of jealousy seeing the two of them act so close.

It hurt.

And then Tetsu was tugging at his fingers, a determined look on his face. "Dirty." He declared, and tugged a little harder. "Un, I got it. Go wait inside for me." Tetsu looked satisfied. "Ao, 来る (come)!" He called and the puppy, after barking one last time, scrambled after the boy, who kicked off his shoes to the side of the door and headed into the main hall. "I...have to go clean up. Kojuro, could you...?" Kojuro nodded even thought Nagi hadn't finished his sentence. "Jian-san, Feng-san, the living room is this way~"

||OoC: Cosplayyyy~~ >3< I wanna go cosplaying, but I'm too lazy to make my outfit, though I'm pretty sure I'd know who I was going as xDD
                        Hurrrr, I hope so~~ xDD
                        At first I thought of using a Hibari chibi for the kid...xDD ||

тнιѕ ιѕ α ѕє¢ση∂ ¢σмιηg
            тнιѕ ιѕ α ¢αℓℓ тσ αямѕ
            ωαѕтє∂, ωαѕтє∂

mochilli

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:29 pm

User Image "...come in...if you want." But the thing was, Jian didn't want to come in. He just wanted to go home, and sit behind the shop's counter and sell tea and then turn in for some early shut eye; Feng was the only reason they were here in the first place. Still though, seeing Tetsu tug at Nagi's fingers with such a concerned look was just enough to bring a smile, small as it might have been, to Jian's face; it was nice to know that at least there were people in his own home who cared about the scrapper's well being. It made him feel a little less horrible. "Un, I got it. Go wait inside for me. I...have to go clean up. Kojuro, could you...?"

"Jian-san, Feng-san, the living room is this way~" Slipping respectfully out of his shoes and making sure Feng did the same, Jian was quick to push his childhood friend along, hands spread firmly across his shoulderblades to ensure he didn't have to stop for whatever reason and accidentally brush up against Nagi or whatnot. Spending time here like this...it was going to be much more of a challenge then he'd previously thought, and that was saying something.

"Please, if we become too much of a bother don't feel ashamed in sending us on our way," Jian noted agreeably, casting Feng a very pointed glance, though it was mostly to warn him not to break anything, object wise or physically injuring wise. Ordinarilly he would have offered to help with dinner, too, but truthfully Jian knew he was in very unfamilliar territory, and besides that, if he didn't keep Feng within watching distance who was to say what would happen? "...I have to admit, this isn't anything like I thought it would be," Jian quietly confessed only once seated in the living room, referring to the house in which they were currently spending their time; truthfully he'd always worried about the living conditions in which Nagi spent his time, but that was only because for the most part the scrapper tended to skulk around either the shop or Jian's house instead. "It's much bigger...nicer then our's."

"You only say that because it's the first house you've seen in months that isn't crowded with Tsuki's stuff," Feng snorted good naturedly.

Put it on the line
Wear it on your sleeve
It's up to me now
But I'll never

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

O.O.C Cosplay is fun, but sooo much work. Fortunately I'm doing Maka from Soul Eater, so she's not as hard as it could be.
Pfft.....babeh Hibari. XD Pudding would have loved that.
And I swear tomorrow Feng will have his own layout. I swear it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:05 pm

User Image

User ImageUser Image

му sкιи ιs ℓιкє α мαρ

Once Kojuro made sure that both his guests had settled down, Tetsu popped up again, clinging close to Kojuro as he waited for Nagi to return. "Please, if we become too much of a bother don't feel ashamed in sending us on our way." At this, Tetsu looked almost hopefully up at Kojuro, but the tangerine-haired retainer merely murmured something close to a gentle scolding, and Tetsu settled back down, pouting slightly.

"...I have to admit, this isn't anything like I thought it would be." Kojuro merely raised his eyebrows, wondering if he meant that in a good way. "It's much bigger...nicer then our's." Apparently, yes, he meant it in a positive way. "You only say that because it's the first house you've seen in months that isn't crowded with Tsuki's stuff." Kojuro smiled. "That's true...it's big...isn't it..." He mused, seemingly lost in thought, a glimmer of sadness in his eyes once more. Big...and empty. He knew Nagi would give this house away if it meant having his sister back.

"Ah. I should go make dinner now! Please, make yourselves at home." Kojuro gently eased Tetsu off of him with a paternally stern expression when Tetsu made the expression of wanting to join him. "Not today, Tetsu. Next time. We have guests today, okay?" "Uuu..." Tetsu's former pout deepened, and he let out a child-sized huff, turning to hug Ao instead. Kojuro sighed with a small smile and ruffled the boy's hair a little, to which Tetsu didn't respond, left of the kitchen.

||OoC: Urgh...I have an idea for a new roleplay....but I'm not sure I should make it ;A; ||

sσ ι ℓєт ∂σωи му gυαя∂
            ι'м ℓєαяиιиg тσ ƒαℓℓ

mochilli

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:45 pm
Kid, hang over here
What you learning in school?
Is the rise of an Eastern sun
Gonna be good for everyone?

User ImageJian was being far too quiet for his own good, Feng was sure of it; what was worse, he was to blame by royally screwing things up for his friend since he'd been the one who'd wanted to drop in uninvited, in a sense. The martial artist knew all this, and yet had still decided to drag Jian along because the longer haired male had always been way too forgiving. "Ah. I should go make dinner now! Please, make yourselves at home." While Jian merely smiled and tried to make himself as small as possible when the child who'd been clutching to Kojuro ever since he'd met the guy attempted to follow the older man into the kitchen and was reprimended for it, Feng said nothing; he'd never been all that good with children, too undisciplined for his tastes. "Not today, Tetsu. Next time. We have guests today, okay?" Which just left him, Jian, and the bratty kid. Well, Feng wasn't about to stand for that.

"I'm going to go help," The somber golden eyed man announced quietly, picking himself up off the ground, easilly catching the suprised flicker in Jian's gaze. "It's the least I can do, right? Haven't exactly been very.....welcoming." Not that he hadn't tried to be; Jian hadn't been lying when he'd said Feng was uncomfortable with new people. "So I'm afraid it's just gonna be you and the kid for a little bit; you're better with them then I am anyway."

"我敢肯定,这个人不喜欢我 (I'm pretty sure this one doesn't like me)", Jian responded softly, but in knowing it was probably for the best he stayed where he was, pressed into a corner where reflexively he was sure nobody could hurt him; well, except for when Nagi decided to show back up, anyway. Only after making sure he wasn't going anywhere, that he wasn't going to try to leave, did Feng huff, roll his eyes and make his way into the kitchen.

"...Thought I'd see if I could give you a hand," The brown haired male offered quietly, though just to be safe he stayed halfway outside the entrance; who was to say this guy wasn't like his mother, who hated being assisted in making dinner? "..And I should apologize for the way I acted beforehand; Jian means a lot to me, so when I heard he was going through a rough time I guess I just got a little overprotective. Truth is..." Hepaused, golden eyes drifting to some faraway point in the kitchen; sure was a lot of silverware in here. "Not a lot of people believe in me like Jian does; he was always a lot more mature then everyone else, even when we were small so I want to make sure he's always happy, if I can. Think I might have made things worse, though."

YOI x YAME x WAKARIMASEN

O.O.C : Phew! Would have been done sooner, but I had to edit Feng's layout some more.
New rp? Does Yoko get to know what it's about?

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff